Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Annas room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:06 pm

Anna pulled jacob on to the bed and thye lay down on top of the blankets her head restin on his chest. She listened to the sound of his beating heart, it was the most beautiful sound she had ever heard and she didnt think she would ever get bored of hearing it. She carried on tracing her fingers over his chest, making cirlces round his dark brown nipples and down his sternum, enjoying the sound of his breathing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:18 pm

Jacob sighed as he lay on the bed with Anna, his arms wrapping round Anna, he could not get enough of her or her touch. Forever would not be long to have his fill of this beautiful creature.

He tried to control his breathing as her fingers played on his chest made his body tingle and ache, trying hard to control himself.

" I love you Anna Campbell soon to be Mrs Black"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:21 pm

Anna breathed in Jacobs musky scent, sending tingles through ehr whole body. She carried on her stroking but started giving him very gentle, soft kisses over his chest. Circling his nipples gently with her tongue before taking one in her mouth and gently nibbling it, being very careful not to bite. i really need to find out if i am venemous or not.

She moved to lay down on top of him, her legs resting between his, her head still to his chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:27 pm

Jacob was finding it hard to stay in control of himself as Anna nibbled his nipples and rolled herself on top of himself.

His hands weaved themselves into her hair, and pulled Anna up to his mouth and kissed her softly, just a whisper of kiss.

"You make it impossible for a man to hold onto his virtue" he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:30 pm

Ana giggled as Jake pulled her up to him and softly kissed her, "what virtue?"she teased, "you lost your virtue the day after we met" She laughed and started pressing herself into jacob, moving herslef very slightly up and down his body, gently rubbing between his legs with her thighs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:36 pm

Jacob groaned as she writhed on top of him, he felt his body tingle and blood rush.....

He quickly grabbed Anna round the waist and rolled over so his large frame covered her and smiled, "And I am glad that is was you that stole it..." he leaned and kissed her deeply, his tongue dancing with hers.

He pulled back and sighed, "Along with my heart."

Tracing a finger down her cheek. " Do you know how much i love YOU"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:40 pm

Anna squealed as Jacob rolled them both over so that he was now on top of her, tracing his fingers down her cheek.
"why dont you show me how much you love me". She looked into his dark brown eyes, knowing how deep he felt for her, but she truly wanted him to show her, she wanted to feel it through every fiber of her body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:47 pm

Jacob smiled, " My love I intend to show you how much I love you everyday for the rest of forever."

He leaned down and kissed her, his teeth nibbling on her bottom lip as his tongue found her tongue eager for her taste.

His hands trailed up to her breast and he flicked her nipples between his fingers.

Breathless he pulled away. "shoudn't we...." he blushed feeling embarrassed " you know..." his eyes lowered as he whispered "wait... isn't that what girl do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:51 pm

anna fought the urge to laugh, she knew he was trying to be romantic and considerate "i think that boat may have already sailed sweety. All i want to do on my last night of beig not married to you, i be with you, in everyway i possibley can, its all iwant now and forever."
She kissed his bottom lips softly, could she have founf a more amazing man to marry?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:11 pm

Jacob moaned feeling his restrain slipping.

His lips locked on to hers, his tongue gently easing open her mouth so he can feel, taster he sweetness.

Jacobs hands trailed to her back stroking her back as he made his way down and found the slit in her dress. His hands slipped under and his fingers made little circles up her thigh until he reached her perfectly round naked ass. He gave it a squeezze as his finge slipped into her moist opening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:23 pm

anna purred as jacobs hand slipped under her dress and foung her bare ass and then to her moist opening where he gentlty slipped a finger.

Anna traced his lips gently with the tip of her tongue and gentlty bit as his hot breath spilled over her feeling like intense pleasurable fire to her cold skin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:34 pm

Jacob loved the sound of her purr, it made his heart pound and become so hot he thought his blood might boil.

His long finger slipped in and out of her and he wriggle so that he could put in another finger and turned so that his thumb found her clit and he began to gently rub, making the kitty cat purr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:41 pm

Anna purred deeper as Jacob slipped another finger inside of her and used his thumb to rub her most sensitive area. She was finding her dress to restrictiive so she pulled it up over her head, freeing her body up and letting the hot air run over her skin. All that was left on was her bra and she thought jacob would appreciate the practice of removing them.
She bit on her bottom lip as his fingers pushed dip inside her. She had an intense desire to bite down on his shoulder so she pulled the pillow out from under her and put it over her fadce, biting down on it as she growled with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:50 pm

Jacob chuckled slightly as Anna removed all her clothes but left the bra in place. He smiled and nibbled her ears, "I will get that shall I?" He nibbled down her shoulder and took the bra staps in his teeth and bit them snapping it, he did so quickly with the other side too.

Smiling he took his free hand and whipped it off throwing it across the room,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:18 pm

anna grinned at jacob "well i guess that is probably easier than using the clasp but you do realise you are going to have to buy me anther set, i really dont have al thta mnay you know, but then i guess you wouldnt see that as a problem would you?" She teased him as she put her hands on his cvhest feeling his fever pitched skin.
She growled and pushed her head foward giong in for another, more forceful, kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:28 pm

Jacob felt the hunger in his kiss and he pressed his lips hard against her,his tongue stroking hers.

He took his fingers out of her hole and grabbed both her hands and pinned them over head. His jean clad knee went to space between her legs and pushed her hard rubbing, so her tender flesh was awoken in his knee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:47 pm

Anna tried to look angry when jacob pinned her arms back abover her head, but she couldnt manage it, she was glad he had finally found his confidence, he needed to realise he couldnt break her, he could pretty much do whatever he wanted to her right now and it would not even bruise her.
His knee moved, pushing up between her legs, the friction creating a mixture of pleasure and pain which made her writhe in ecstacy "oh..oh..oh...fuck....."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:55 pm

The sound of her shouts of pleasure, her body squirming underneath made his body tingle and his cock go rock hard.

He moved his knee higher so that she could ride it and he rocked it back and forth to create more friction and hopefully pleasure. He ripped his mouth from hers and kissed her down her throat and bit her on her shoulder, his teeth barely causing a dent. Jacob bit her down her torso harder and more confidant.

"Anna....." he growled as he bit her breasts. HIs hands pulling her hard to meet his kneee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:00 pm

Anna moved herslef, riding his knee as shudders of pleasure pulsed through her. Jaocb mvoed and bit down on her shoulder, she barely even felt the first bite, then he moved to her torso and bit down harder ccausing amazin pleasure/pain sensations to ripple through her core, "harder!2 she screamed to him, not caring that the whole of the US could probably hear her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:05 pm

Jacob felt the heat and growing as she screamed out to him. He kept one hand locked on a grip on Anna's wrist and took the other down to her breasts. As he bit harder bearing his teeth into her cool white skin, his hands roughly massaged her breasts, pinching her nipples and squeezing hard.

The feel of her moistness on his knee made him moan, he pushed harder, making the pump of his knee meet her eager squirms
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:10 pm

Anna strained against Jacobs hand holding he wrists as she felt herslef reach her peak. The orgasm sending massive waves off pleasure as he bit down on and massaged her breasts. She creid out as her body gave one final shudder and her hands broke free of jacobs and pushed his head and teeth into her breast making him break through her hard skin. "Oh God Jacob!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:15 pm

Jacob felt her shudder and knew she was close to her peak, he pushed harder with his knee and as it built to bursting point she ripped her hands free pushing his already biting teeth harder to her so that he broke the skin.

He nuzzled into her, loving the feel of her body shiver as the waves of orgasm left her.

"God I love you anna"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:20 pm

Anna smiled as her orgasm finished and looked down at her breast and the clear liquid coming out of where Jacob had broken her skin "uh Jake, ar eyou feeling okay hunny.....please, tell me you are feeling ok." she lifted his chin up with her finger and looked with concern into his eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:27 pm

The taste of her when he had broken the skin on his lips, he licked them and it was like heaven in his mouth.

Bolts and waves of pure light pleasure shot threw his body, he growled a deep lustful moan and through Anna back onto the bed.

His tongue flicker over where he bit her, the pleasure so intense it was driving him mad. He unzipped his jeans and not even bothering to do more than allow his erejection spring free, he pushed deep inside. his hands grabbing at her ass pulling to her as he thrust deeply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:33 pm

anna squeeled in delight as jacob pushed her back onto the bed,hard. he was obviously fine, and she was not venemous, not to him anywya, it just seems to have made him hornier. She could see the fire dance in his eyes as he rapidly undid his jeans and let his manhood free and rammed it hard into her, not even bothering to take his jeans off before hand. he grabbed her butt and pulled her down onto him as she screamed in pleasure as he thrust hard into her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   

Back to top Go down

Annas room
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next