Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Annas room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:44 pm

As Anna slowly rocked her hips it made Jacob groan even more. His hands curled up waist and back, pulling her hips more tightly down on him and so that he can thrust deeper and harder into moist tight depths.

"O god Anna, what you do to me...."

His body was on fire, bolts through his body and he arched his back pulling and drawing Anna tighter to him so that he can fill all of her, his need more urgent, he pushed hard and harder...

"O my...Anna..." he wanted all of her, this was not enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:49 pm

Anna knew that JAcob wanted more, she could tell from his groans and cries and the way that he was pushing harder and harder into her, he could do what he wnated, he could not hurt her, not damage her, so she knew what to suggest.
"Jacob...she groaned.....remember your training....the energy inside you.....ohhhhhh......use it.....control it....control me .....oh fuuuuuck......"Anna never swore, she was surprising herslef on many levels at the moment
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:58 pm

Jacob felt the heat grow and grow. It was the most amazing and heavenly feeling but he wanted more, he wanted more of Anna, all of her...

He gripped Anna tightly around the waist and rolled over, not breaking there embrace, over and over until they fell off the bed and Jacobs body smacked the floor with a loud but with Anna still firmly on top of him. Jacob did not stop, he rolled again until he was on top. He pushed deep and hard, his cock pounding her and rubbing along her clit and he thrust in and out.

"God Anna...." breathing deeply. "Anna....more...more..." His back arched loosing himself being gentle long ago left his thoguhts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:01 pm

Anna grinned as he rolled them off the bed and onto the ahrd floor, much better. He rolled himself on top of her but he still wanted more, so she pushe dhim off her, hardand against teh wall as she flew up, not caring about being vampish then pulled him over top the bed and turned round so he could enter her from behind, she guided his hard erection into her and arched her back and leant it against his chest as she felt him pumping hard into her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:12 pm

Suddenly Jacob found himself launched into the air and he hit the wall. It did not hurt, Anna was on her feet and pulling him to the bed in what seemed like one endless movement. She turned her back on him and bent over guiding his throbbing hard erection into her again.

Jacob moaned, the pleasure was overwhelming, he started to pump harder and harder a whole new wave of sensations hitting him. Anna arched her back and leaned into him, this slight movement gave him the freedom to take his hands and run it down her front.

His hand slipped inbetween her legs and his fingers found her clit pert and mosit he flicked it with his fingers, still riding her hard, in and out in and out, a perfct rhythm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:15 pm

Anna growled as jacobs hot fingers found her clit and started flicking it, it was an incredible sensation.
He pumped harder and harder into her and she reached round and pushed his rear harder still forcing him into her. She wnated to feel him harder.
She dug her sharp nails into his ass, drawing blood. She flung her head back and restedit on his shoulder, and begged him for more.
"Please, oh god, oh....fuck....please more, harder....take...me...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:24 pm

Jacob was engulfed in a wave of euphoria, he felt Anna's fingers dig into his tight ass. SHe matched his every motion and he wanted to fuck her hard and fast, with a need that stretched to every cell in his body.

He pushed Anna down over the bed, splaying her legs apart. He stood behind a and pushed his hard cock deeper and deeper into her. His hands found her hips and used them to pull them towards him and out as he thrust deep and hard into her moist cave...

"O fuck Anna...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:28 pm

Anna gasped as Jacob pushed he into the bed and took her hips maing him fuck her harder and deeper. Shee started moaning in a mixture or please and pain as he pushe dinto her faster and more demanding.

She growled as one of his hands foudn her long white hair and pulled, pulling her harder onto him.

There was no way she was going to last much longer the venom inside her pulsed its way to her womanly parts and her nerves tingled as she started building to one hell of an orgasm...

She growled harder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:35 pm

Jacob was burning the wave of fire and bolts of lightening where starting to consume him, Anna moaned and growled beneath him making his pleasure deepen.

He thew back his head and moaned, "God Anna I love you...." He pulled her to him grabbing her breasts in his hands and flicking her nipples as he pulsated and thrust on a wave of ecstasy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:46 pm

Anna couldnt hold it off any more as JAcob pulled her back up to him and roughly massaged her breasts. She felt wwave after wave of pure ecstasy pulse thruogh her as he pushed into her again and again, the venom inside her suged and she creid out as she reached climax when he told her teh magic words "oh .....my........" she growled loudly as she came then moaned as she waited for him to climax.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:52 pm

Jacob felt Anna moan and growl as she came underneath him. He could not hold on any longer and he gave into the wonderful sensations and seconds behinds Anna he climaxed his hot semen mixing with her venom.

His breathing coming hard and fast he curled himself around Anna and held her close to his chest and murmmerd into her ear, "I love you, my precious.You are food for my soul" and getnly kissed the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:58 pm

Anna wrapped jacobs hot arms around her as he curled int her purring at his words, she knew now that he meant it.
"Well i may not ave a soul, or at least ot my own one, but i love you too."
She tunred around and kissed himgently on the nose and smiled.
"but, puppy, wemay want to make an appearance downstairs, i think Esme is back with Carlisle and i have a feeling he will need to see me."
She gently pushed JAcob off her and grabbed her clothes, pulling a new set of underwear out the bags and throwing them on quickly. She pulled a brush that she found in the bag through her hair and then pulled it back with the new clip that her and alice had bought before throwing on the rest of ehr clothes and pumps.
"Cummon Love Wolf..time to face the vmaps".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:03 pm

Jacob grabbed his clothes off the bedroom floor and quickly put them one.

"Ready, my kitty cat" and he kissed her lightly on the lips and taking her hand in his they left to face the others.

OOC continue Living room
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Annas return   Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:25 am

OOC - continued on from the woods - heart to heart

Anna stormed back into the house in a blur...not bothering to see if there was anyone else around on her way in, she ran up the stairs and into her room, throwing herslef on the bed. Why did they have to take awya the one thing that she really needed right now? It was not fair.
She growled loudly to herself.
She saw the bags of clothes left disgarded from her shopping trip ealier. then she took the sex lingere alice had bought for her anmd threw them ot of the lnarge open window. She wouldnt be needing them anymroe. She was never going to have sex again. The consequences were too heart renching.
She then scattered the rest of the clothes onm the floor putting into spereate piles and putting them away intg he large walk in wardrobe. It would take her years to fill it up.
/she was trying to keep herslef busy but she kept catching jacobs lingering scent and it just made her feel even lonlier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:06 pm

Jacobs scent suddenyl got a lot stronger, she knew he was outside watching her, it was so tempting to open the window....maybe just a little, even just to let his scent float stronger into the room, it was comfortu=ing to know he was out there watching.
She moved to the window careful not to look as though she kmnew he was there, hidden in the trees. She opened it a fraction, then she decided, she opened it fully. HEr face still looking drawn and tired.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:45 pm

Jacob looked at the now open window. The scent of Anna, so sweet, it made his stomach churn and his heart ache. He starred at the window, his heart and mind in turmoil. Torn between staying where he was and climbing through that window and seeing Anna again.

Time seemed to stop.

He had to see she was all right. Just this once, just this one he murmured to himself.

Jacob grabbed the tree in his hand and climbed up its branches, he swung his legs out and in smooth jump landed in Anna's room.

He slowly stood up and faced Anna.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:44 pm

Anna jumped as Jacob landed in her room. He must eb a glutten for punishment..the wya she had spoken to him ealrier, she had been so cruel, why would he weant to be here . Why would he want to be anywhere near her.

She didnt know what to say to him.. SHe just stood there staring.

She decided to just let him saty, she turned round to the pile of clothes she had left out, took off the jacket and put them on, not bothering to tell jacob to turn round this time. There was no point. then she curled up on the bed. SHe wished she could sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:57 pm

Anna just starred at Jacob not saying a word. She turned from him and put on some clothes as if he wasn't in the room and curled up in bed.

Jacob watched not saying a word, waiting for her to acknowledge his presence,it didn't come.

He shifted his foot weight from one foot to another. "Anna, I...... are you all right?" It was a such a stupid question but he couldn't help but show how much he was worried. How much he loved her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:59 pm

amma was not about to give in that easliy, she thought she knew what was best, and she was not. He was better off waiting for REnesmee, she could give him what he needed, she couldnt, she was an empty shell.
"I thought i made myself clear earlier JAcob."
Her body was almost shaking with the effort of having to go through this again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:05 pm

Jacob noticed the wet hair the frazzled look, his heart, his soul wanted to reach out for her was scared that it would be crushed. It was already broken, could he handle more?

He looked at Anna. He didn't care, he would die a million time for her.

Jacob sat the end of the bed, "I heard you, I'm just not listening...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:08 pm

It was getting harder and harder for anna to hold her resolve and as Jacob sat on the end of the bed she had no other choice than to force him to listen.
She sprung up, grabbed jacob by the throat and threw him against her bedroom wall, putting a large dent in ti that would need repairing. SHe flew over to him, holding him by the neck still, one hand flat on the wall next to him.
"Does this look like i am paying Jacob? You shuold not be here, you should not be with me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:14 pm

Jacob was not scared as Anna flew up an pinned to the wall.

He looked into her eyes, such pain flickered beneath there service. He knew Anna would not hurt him, she could beat him up for all he cared, perhaps venting her anger on him would be a good thing but he was not leaving.

"Who I want to be with is up to me" and he reached out and slowly wiped what looked like tears from her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:18 pm

Anna was not about to give up that easily. She grabbed his hand that stoked the drop of water from her cheek and twisted it behind his back and threw him face down on the bed, maybe this was the only way to make him see that she hurt everyone she loved, eveyone who loved her. Maybe this was the only way.
She climbed on top of him and grabbed a fistful of his hair jerking his neck up, dangerously close to snapping his spine. Luckily he was not entirely human otherwise it would have killed him.
"You want to be with someone like this do you? Someone who hurts anyone she loves nad who loves her...ewveryone dies Jake, everyone who gets close,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:26 pm

Jacob growled and quickly freed his arm, throwing anna over his head and jumped on her pinning her to the bed.

"I will not fight you Anna if you want to you can throw me from one side of the room to the next. I love you Anna it is not conditional and I cant turn if off, I am not a bloody tap. I wont' leave you when you need me. You might not love you me but I do you with all my heart and I wont abandon you"

He looked deep into her eyes, willing her to see that he was not going to go no matter what.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:48 pm

Annas resolvve finally caved as Jacob fliiped her over and pinned her to the bed, declaring that she could do nothing, he was there and he was not giong anywhere. She shook with adrenaline as his scent overwhelmed her.
"I love you to Jacob" She leant in for a kiss.

then they heards houts coming from the distance in the woods.

"What teh...?"
She quickly pushed Jacob off her
"Cummon, we better see what is happening and we better go prepared"
She jumped swiftly out the qwindow and started running towards the noise, changing into a pantehr as Jacob followed changing into a wolf and overtaking her as he ran quicker to the woods. Anna was still tired form what had happened earlier, she did not have the energy to run at full pace so AJcob got there first.

OOC - continyed in the woods, ALice and Jasper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   

Back to top Go down

Annas room
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next