Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Annas room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:15 am

Anna couldnt help but beam at the perfection of the dress. She smoothed her hands over the satin fabric and turned to look at herself in a side view.
"i picked it, it was in a wedding dress boutique in Seattle, me and Jacob went this morning, dont worry he hasnt seen it, he sat in a waiting room while i tried a few on. This one just stood out, i think you can probably see why. I hope Alice approves tho, she hasnt seen it yet."

Anna went to sit at the dressing table the other side of her bed, where she out all the makeup and hair bits that alice had given her to use.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:28 am

"Well, I don't know Alice too well, but I think that she will approve," Eva said with a smile. "It seems like something she might have picked out for you herself. Though she might have gone with white."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:34 am

Anna giggled at Evas comment about the white "im not really a white person, despite the hair, i think i would look like a ghost if i wore a white dress awell. White hair, white skin, white dress....." She giggled handing Eva the hair brush tiara and hair pins from the table. "feel free to use your imagination with my hair, i dont know what you can do with it being so long and straighyt butfeel free to do whatever." She smiled at Eva in the mirror, she was really beginning to like her, she was honest and that meant a lot to Anna.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:52 am

"Yeah, I do see your point about white," Eva said, looking over her hair. "You need something that stands out against your hair and skin." She ran her hands through Anna's hair once, trying to get an idea of how thick it is. "As for your hair, I could probably do a lot with it. It's thick enough, and it's definitely long enough. Do you want it all the way up or part up and part down or all down but with it styled some way?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:55 am

Anna grimaced as Eva asked her questions about how she wanted her hair, she didnt have a clue. She had never done anything with it, it wasnt exactly part of her regime at Eista
"honestly Eva, i havnt got a clue, i have always had it down , so at least partially up would be nice for a change. But i want the scars on the back of my neckk hidden cos they are the worst ones so i think partially would be ideal infact." She smiled a satisfied smile, pleased with ehrslef that she had been abl;e to make a decision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:59 am

"Okay then," Eva said, looking over the table to see what Alice had. Clips, sprays, gels, pins, and everything that she'd need. "Estabien. Your hair's already clean, so that's a good start." She took a brush in one hand and started separating Anna's hair, figuring out how much of it she was going to leave down and clipping the rest up. "So, do you want the hair down curled or left straight, and do you want me to flip the ends up or down?" Eva was thinking about leaving the bottom straight while she curled the parts that were left up to make it look better to make it easier to pin up. "You know, actually, I think I'll leave this part straight for now and then see how the up part looks." She added, "Tell me if I stick you while I'm putting the bobby pins in."
After a minute of contemplation, Eva decided to start her hair as though she were going to French braid it, only doing the very top part of her hair that way. Then, she divided the loose, hair-clipped strands into seconds. She curled the very top pieces and pinned them to the braid and then curled the lower pieces, dividing them and curling them. For the parts that would be down, she blew-dried them so that they'd be wavy, deciding that Anna would like that. After about an hour of working, she finally had everything in place, including the make-up.
"You like it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:03 am

Anna nodded, and Eva grinned.
"Fantastic!" she exclaimed. "Well, I'll go downstairs and help straighten up, okay?" With those words, she ran downstairs to go help Alice.

OOC: Continued in "Wedding Plans."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:53 am

Anna sat their just staring at herself in amazement, Eva had done a wonderful jab, and Anna was in shock, she looked like a princess from a fariy tale, a very stylish one at that.

She nervously waited, playing with her bracelet for someone to come and call her for the wedding looking out the wondow, hoping that the surprise girl she had snakily orderd while in Seattle would not arrive early. She had arranged for it to arrive at precisely 7 o'clock during the bit if the ceremony when she would be saying her vows..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annas room   

Back to top Go down

Annas room
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13