Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Eva & Roman.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Eva & Roman.   Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:19 am

Roman laughed softly, and motioned for her to sit with him on the porch. "Care to try again?" he smiled. "I was born in Moscow, in 1803." He paused for a moment to grin at her in amusement. "I hope you don't mind older men."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:21 am

Eva laughed softly and sat down beside him so that their legs brushed against one another.
"Normally, I would, but I think that I can make an exception for someone who's only seven years old," she said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:09 am

He smiled wider, slowly becoming addicted to the sound of her laughter though he had only heard it a few times. As their legs brushed together, he gently rested his palm on her knee, giving it a light, gentle squeeze. "Well good, I'd hate to leave with a bruised ego," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:11 am

It took Eva a second to register what she was saying. Her mind was too fogged up by the way that he'd squeezed her knee, sending a tingling sensation up her thighs.
"What? Planning on running off so soon?" she teased after she'd figured out his words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:15 am

He laughed softly and smirked at her. "Well, I would be forced to go if the woman I came looking for rejected me, wouldn't I?" Truth was, he wasn't planning on going anywhere unless she came with him. He didn't know what this was brewing between them just yet - he'd seen them together in his head, but that was all he knew for the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:17 am

Eva grinned at him and laughed again.
"Whoever that woman is, I don't think that you'll have to worry. She'd be an idiot to reject you," she said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:29 am

He gave her knee another squeeze and smiled, quite happy with her answer. "Well, so far this beautiful woman seems to be the farthest thing from an idiot. I think I'm here to stay for quite some time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:30 am

Eva's lips curled into a smile, and she reached over to place her hand on his knee too. Her heart would have been pounding if it could have.
"Well, she's glad that you think so," Eva said, leaning in a little closer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:03 am

He smiled, "Is she now?" he asked, lifting his hand to brush her hair away from her eyes gently. His eyes admired her face for a moment, starting her her eyes - the shade of gold looked perfect on her. His eyes moved down to her lips, which were curled into a beautiful smile that would've taken the very breath from his lungs.

"I can't get over how beautiful you are, Eva," he murmured, brushing his thumb over her bottom lip for a moment before leaning even closer than she was, brushing his lips over hers slowly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:07 am

"And I..." Eva's words were cut off when Roman's lips touched hers, and she gasped softly. Then she pressed hers lips back against his, softly at first. Even though the touch was slight, she could have sworn that she felt a spark jump between them.
Sighing, she reached up her free hand and placed it on the back of his neck, bringing his face closer to hers. Her eyes slid shut as she kissed harder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:15 am

Her soft gasp against his lips sent a shiver down his spine and he was relieved when she didn't pull back or push him away. Encouraged further by the hand she put on his neck, he easily snuck an arm around her, pulling as close as she could be without pulling her onto his lap. His other hand slide from her face, past her ear and into her hair, deepening their kiss as he growled softly, finding himself addicted to her taste.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:19 am

His groan shot straight through her body, and his taste had her hooked instantly. She wanted to keep kissing him, and she wanted more than that too.
But I should probably take it slow, she reasoned even as she wrapped her other arm around his shoulders. Her tongue swiped across his lower lip experimentally. She wasn't sure that she'd ever tasted something so wonderful, but she didn't ponder it. She was too focused on the kiss and the feel of his hard body so close to hers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:37 am

As her arm wrapped around his shoulders, he took the liberty of pulling her into his lap so that he legs were across his, taking into consideration her skirt. His hand rested innocently on her thigh, his other still holding the back of her head as he kissed her. He pulled back just enough to look into her eyes, his own darkening with desire. He didn't want to cross the line with her or take things too fast - for her sake. He smiled, touching her face with a gentle hand before kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:42 am

"Mm," Eva moaned softly against his lips when she felt his hand on her thigh. It was a pretty innocent touch, but he was still touching her thigh, and she couldn't help her body's reaction.
Her eyes met his, and her breath caught in her throat when she saw how darkened with desire they were. She was sure that hers mirrored his own, and she was already leaning in to kiss him again when his hand touched her face gently.
A very different kind of thrill went through her, and she smiled a little. So he could be gentle. That was good.
And his kisses are even better, Eva thought as her fingers tangled in his hair and their lips met again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:08 am

Her soft moan radiated throughout his entire body and he couldn't help the soft squeeze he gave her thigh, sliding his hand down to her knee, taking a moment to caress it as he kissed her.

Her smile only encouraged him as they both leaned in for another kiss and he shivered once more as her felt her fingers curling in his hair. He pulled her body closer to him, reveling in the softness of her body pressed against his hard one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:13 am

Eva could feel the radiating off of him as he pulled her closer, and she hitched one of her legs over his thighs, leaning in closer so that her chest pressed flush against his as she kissed him more. The kiss was still soft and gentle, but there was more need behind it and more heat, and Eva knew that soon they'd have to either slow down or get off the porch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:26 am

Another growl rumbled from deep in his chest as she pressed herself against him, and his hand slid from the back of her head, to her back. His fingers slid down her spine slowly, breathing into her mouth as he nipped at her bottom lip, eager to pull another moan for her. With her leg over his thighs, he couldn't stop himself - his other hand slid from her knee, caressing the back of her calf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:35 am

Eva moaned against at his caresses, and her lips parted, her tongue darting out of her mouth to meet his. Her eyes slid shut as she slid her other leg over his thigh so that she was straddling him, and she slid her hands down his body, feeling over him through his clothes.
But then that wasn't good enough, she decided, her hands sliding teasingly up the bottom of his shirt. This wasn't too much, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:54 am

Her moans were lighting a fire inside him, and as her tongue touched his, a deep growl rumbled in his chest. His hands slid up both of her legs, caressing her hips as he reached them, tugging her closer still. He trembled under her hands, fighting the urge to tug open his buttoned shirt until her hands slid underneath it. His own stayed over her clothes, though they itched to feel more of her skin - he certainly didn't want to risk the chance of disrespecting her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:04 am

Their tongues danced as their kiss continued, and Eva wrapped hers around Roman's, sucking it lightly, while her hands trailed farther up his chest. Her body moved eagerly with his hands, her hips drawing closer and closer to his.
Roman, she thought, as she felt over his muscled upper-body. She couldn't wait to experience more of that part.
But then she did have to wait, she remembered, because they'd only just met they hardly even knew each other. And then there was the fact that they were on the porch where anyone could see them. She made up her mind to stop very soon. She just wanted to get a little bit more of a taste first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:00 pm

Eva heard the back door slam open, and she jumped, the sound knocking her senses back into her. Well, if she ever had any senses that was.
"Um...we should probably go back in the house," she said, and she would have blushed if she could have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:06 pm

Roman was startled by the sound just as she had been. He had been so lost in her kiss - her taste, that he hadn't realized anything that was happening around him but her. He chuckled breathlessly and cupped her face, his thumbs caressing her cheekbones - for someone make out of stone, she was so soft. "We should.. but I don't want to," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:14 pm

"I know," Eva said, leaning into his touch and turning her head to the side to kiss the inside of his wrist. After a pause, she added, "You know, I don't think that anyone is going to come onto the porch anytime soon."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:47 pm

Roman chuckled, the soft touch of her lips on his wrist sending shivers down his spine. His thumbs caressed her face once more before placing a soft kiss on her lips. "I don't see anyone coming out anytime soon," he said, placing another kiss on her lips - as soft as a butterfly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:51 pm

"No, they're probably all too smart to make that mistake," Eva said, laughing a little. She bowed her head, her nose skimming over his cheek while she kissed along his jaw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eva & Roman.   

Back to top Go down

Eva & Roman.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next