Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

The Kitchen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JacobBlack

PostSubject: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:49 am

Jacob waited in the kitchen for Anna at some point she would have to come back. He could wait. He had no where else to go
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:00 am

Anna walked into the kitchen, her hands shaking with nerves. "ummm hi, you just cant leave me alone can you? Am i really that irresistable? " She laughed teasingly. she had just told her brother to tel his jealous wife that her and jacob were going to get married, somehow she had to break it to him. "There is something i should tell you...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:29 pm

Jacob watched as Anna walked into kitchen, she seemed almost 'shy?'

When he heard Anna say those words his heart sank, "Yes, Anna what is it.." He tried to sound casual but his heart was in his mouth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:34 pm

Anna looked at him shyly, thias was definately not somethig she had predicted happening after them being togetehr only a week or so.....but it was not something she was unhappy about, that was if he said yes to it. "Ummm....well....first off Jasper has obviously dragged my butt back here.......he has gone to sort things out with ALice, she has run off. But thats not really what i wanted to speak to you about...." She didnt know how to do this, so she wa going to do it as quickly as possible and get the rejection over and done with "willyoumarryme" it was a barely audible whisper, even she could barely ehaar it and she had supper sensitive hearing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:39 pm

Jacob strained to hear her, it sounded like she had said will you marry me but it couldn't be that could it? He shook his head, "I am sorry sweetie but I can't hear you, speak up."

He reached over to tilt her chin up so she looked at him, trying his best to reassure that she could tell him anything.

"Anna you dont have to be nervous of me, you can tell me antyhing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:41 pm

Anna smiled meakly at him, dreading ahving to ask him again, it had been difficult enough the first time, this was a complete one eighty turn around for her, she took a deep breath to calm her nerves then looked him straight in the eye....
"Will you marry me?" it was still quiet but there was no way he would not have heard it that time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:49 pm

Jacob felt his heart jump in his chest, he has heard it right the first time. He took a step back shocked. Why the sudden turn around? Only a few short hours ago she was cracking his ribs and telling him it would never work and now....

"Anna I love you with every inch of my heart but is this what you really want?" He looked into her eyes, he wanted to see her and if this was what she wanted as much as he did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:53 pm

"Yes it is" and that was the truth, she could think of nothing she wanted more than to spend the rest of her life with this wolf. Admittedly there would be problems to begin with, neither of their families were likely to be too thrilled with the idea, but she knew now that they could work round it. They had to, she couldnt survive without him or her family, she needed them both. "I know it is sudden and i am probably confusing you immensly but i really truely love you and want you to be mine forever, longer than forever"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:03 pm

As soon as he heard Anna, saw the honest need and love in her eyes, he pulled Anna to him. Swinging her in a circle.

"Anna I am yours until there is no more forever, I will go where ever you do, always by your side." He put her down on the floor and kissed her, smiling as he did so.

Then he got down on one knee, "Call my old fashioned but.... Anna would you be my wife."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:06 pm

Anna laughed as Jacob picked her up in his big strong arms spiing her round in a circle.
He obviously was not going to turn her down after all.
Then he got down on one knee himself and proposed the old fashioned way.
"And here i was thinking we lived in the 21st century", she scolded him light hearted;y "Yes Jacob, i will gladly be your wife!" She was intensly happy again, after all that had happened the last week or so, something was finally going her way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:18 pm

Jacob laughed and jumped up kissing Anna as he pulled himself to his full height.

"Mr and Mrs Black, I like the sound of that... don't tell me you want to keep your name?" He laughed not caring, she would be his that is all that mattered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:21 pm

Anna felt giddy with excitement. She pulled jacob in for a kiss then pressed her forhead against his "no, Anna Black is fine by me, more than fine, its perfect". But then she thought of something that might scupper their happiness "We wil need to find somewhere to live tho, but it obviously cant be on the res and i doubt the cullens would let you move in here, but i dont want to be far from them. Is there anywhere els ein the woods that is suitable for habitation?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:38 pm

Jacob kissed Anna and picked her up wrapping her legs round his waist as she started to worry, she was so beautiful even when she was so deep in thought.

" I am sure we can find somewhere to call home. Even if we live in a tent in the woods, if you are there with me I could care less." He smiled and brushed his lips along Annas mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:50 pm

Anna shivered as Jacobs lips brushed hers lightly, then she realised that other than physically they barely knew eazch other. "Puppy you do realsie that we barely know each other, i mean, other than in the obvious way" she teased as he legs tightened around her waist "i mean, i know you are a shifter, and that you like playing with engines, and that you live on the res, but other than ....well.... i dont know anything. And you barely know anything about me, except that you make me very very very horny"
She considered the tent idea for a moment "a tent could work, seeing as i would have my own personal; gaurd wolf"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:14 pm

Jacob smiled, "I make you horny do I...." he leaned down and kissed her his tongue tracing her lips.

"What would you like to know?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:16 pm

Anna purred deeply as Jacobs tongue traced her lips, he was making it very hard for her to concentrate. She pulled on the kithchen work top behind her, moving them so she could sit on it.
"hmmmmm" she moaned against his lips, "hobbies, favourite colour, brothers and sisters.......anything"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:26 pm

Jacob stepped back leaving Anna sat on the kitchen counter,

"Well lets see. Hobbies, I suppose you don't count." he smiled a naughty look in his eye. "But I love to mend and rebuild cars, bikes. Only child and I am a guy Anna my favourite colour is what ever is clean."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:29 pm

Anna considered for a moment, taking in every inch of jacob with ehr eyes as he stepped back. "ok then.........how about, favourite holidays..........andsubject at school, hang on, i dont even know your birthday, jeez i dont eve know how old you are, how embaressing is that. but i know how old you look. so i would say you look about 25, but , no offence, you dont act it." She laughed playfully "but then i guess, what guy does?" She grabbed out trying to pull him back to her, she didnt lke him being so close yet so far away, but he didged ehr grip, ginning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:38 pm

"You wanted to talk" he laughed as he dodged her grib. "I am almost 19 and yes I know I look older, just being a werewolf means we bulk out quicker."

He smiled, "Is that a problem." winking at Anna
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:39 pm

The drive back was quick, and she couldn't help but look in the rear view mirror every once in a while just to make sure he was really there and she wasn't imagining.

Meeting back in the garage, she thanked Mackenzie for everything, giving her a tight hug before following Jasper inside, through the kitchen entrance, having caught Esme and Carlisle's scent in the living room.

She stopped short as she noticed Anna and Jacob and instinctively shrunk back into Jasper, looking away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:43 pm

Jasper held Alice close to him, he could sense her unease. Jacob and Anna seemed happy and at ease but knew they need to talk and sort things out so that they could all feel that way again together.

"Anna, Jacob" Nodding his head at each of them as he greeted, not letting go of Alice and placing his hand in hers by her hip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:46 pm

Anna laughed at Jacob, "shame, i prefer older men," she teased "no, its not a problem, we are the same age, my birthday is halloween, meaning i am 18 1/2, a teen bride ha, good thing i dont really have many friends or know anyone round here, rumours may start to spread, they might think you got me up the duff. She cringed thinking back to the past few days, she had almost managed to forget that had ever happened.
suddenly Jasper and Alice wlaked into the kitchen. She smiled knowingly at Jasper keeping the promise she had made not to be anywhere near him or do anything that alice might feel uncomfortable with.
"hey jasper, hey alice, welcome "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:52 pm

"Hi," she said quietly, giving Jasper's hand a soft squeeze. She knew she had to be reasonable in all of this and put forth effort as well. Staying by Jasper's side, she looked up at Anna, knowing what she was about to say would make her husband happy.

"Anna, I'm sorry about what I said," she whispered, "I know none of this is your fault. I..I spoke out of anger."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:56 pm

Anna sighed with relief at Alices words, she knew it would take them along time to have the relationship she hoped they would have. "Im sorry too ALice, im sorry for making you feel like you couldnt stay here anymore, i really did have no idea what was happening, and i was immensly confused. But what i know is that i just want you and my brother to be happy, that is all i ever wanted, i just went about things the wwrong way." She jumped off the kitchen side board and moved over to Alice. "I promise you, from the bottom of my heart i iwll not cause any more problems. You will get back to being a happy family."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:01 pm

It had been a long hard road to get where they where now. Looking at JAsper and hoping he would not upset the older brother vamp to much smiled and took Anna's hand in his, "And Anna has said yes to being my wife."

He waited...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   

Back to top Go down

The Kitchen
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next