Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

The Kitchen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:26 pm

Alice listened to Anna, biting her lip as she looked at the girl. As she stepped over to her, she gave Jasper's hand a final squeeze before slowly letting go of it to step closer to Anna.

"I want you to be happy, too, Anna.. it's not my intention to take your brother away from you or cause you harm or pain by keeping him away from you. I just need boundaries, that's all. I know that sounds terrible, and I'm sorry.." she sighed.

She opened her mouth to speak again, but Jacob's voice made her stop, and she looked down at their hands as he took it. She looked up, her eyes widening ever so slightly before she smiled. "Really?" she asked, "That's wonderful news!" She moved forward and hugged Anna before pulling back. She hesitated as she looked at Jacob and simply patted his shoulder. "Congratulations," she smiled, stepping back and hooking her arm around Jasper's - partly to hold him back if he decided to jump on the dog. "I can help you plan your wedding, if you'd like, Anna," Alice smile, "I did Bella and Edward's wedding."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:31 pm

Jasper smiled, Jacob would not have been his first choice for Anna but she had her own life to lead and if he had made her happy he was not going to stop her.
He felt Alice's relief when she heard the news and knew that it would put her at ease too. If Alice was happy then he was too,

"Congratulations to you both but be warned Alice does tend to go a bit excited about this kind of stuff." He smiled at her, linking his fingers into hers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:35 pm

Anna grinned in shock as ALice huged her tightly "ummm yeah cours eyou can help plan, if thats ok by you of course Jake" shelooked over at ehr finace...she still could not believe he had actually said yes..."oh and just a point, technically i aske dyou first remember" she teased. She looked back at ALice and Jasper, we have not decided when yet..but we may have some other issues to deal with first, im not quite sure how to handle them yet." She looked at JAcob, knowing he knew that she meant Renesmee and her parents. That was deinately going to be a major issue, it was not the same as her and Jasper, she didnt want Jasper in that way, but she knew that Renesmee when she came of age would want him, that was obvious already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:42 pm

Jacob held Anna's hand in his squeezing it, "As long as I marry you I dont care where it is, I will let you girls choose that and as for them....." He smiled, "We will sort it out together."

Looking up at Alice and JAsper he grinned, "And I asked her" laughinh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:47 pm

Alice laughed softly, feeling so much more at ease than she had been in days. "Well don't worry, I will make sure your wedding is beautiful. And as for the other situation, that will be very hard for me as well, Renesmee is very special to all of us, but if there's anything we can do, we'll be glad to help."

She smiled and leaned her head on Jasper's shoulder, so glad to be feeling close to him again - she had missed this so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:50 pm

anna looked at her brother, she knew he would not be surprised by all of this as she had already told him she was planning it. Anna voiced her hapiness in her head, testing the imprint, she had no idea how it worked, maybe their link was more than just emotional, maybe it was mental. "testin testin 123" she said in er head, grinning at jasper wondering if he could hear her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:00 pm

Jasper looked at Anna, her lips where not moving but she was smiling and he could hear her, in his head her voice rang out.

"I hear u"

He held Alice's hand tightly and smiled whispering. "Darling I think my sister and I might have found out something very interersting."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:05 pm

Alice looked up to Jasper's smiling face questioningly, her lips twitching slightly into a smile of her own. "What is it?" she asked, looking to him before glancing at Anna.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:08 pm

Anna burst out laughing spontaneously, she couldnt believe that after all this worry this was what the imprint meant. Thye could speak to each other. She wass a little concerened how Jacob and Alice would react but she knew it was controllable, otherwise they would have each heard a lot more than her thoughts directed at him just now, at least they could have their privacy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:10 pm

Jacob could tell that something was happening, changed but no one was telling him about it.

"Let me in on the secret.." If anything the last few days had taught him secrets only cause problems
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:15 pm

"It is nothing to worry about Jacob but I think it is possible that theimprint has sort of shown itself to us"

He smiled at Anna, 'dont u think so sister' in her head
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:19 pm

Anna grinned again at her brother "i think it may well have done" she thought, projecting it into her brothers mind. I
t was strange hearing his voice in her head but not though her ears, like and in built microphone. She started singing in her head...."im getting married in the morning, ding dong the bells are gonna chime...." She grinned again at her brother and laughed at the confused expressions on their respective lovers faces. She was just so deliriously happy right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:23 pm

Alice pouted, and looked between the two. "What are you guys doing, reading each other's thoughts or something?" she said, not really meaning it, just simply speaking. She poked Jasper playfully in the side, "C'mon, spill it!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:24 pm

Jasper laughed a big deep throaty laugh, 'Anna things I really dont want to hear....." smiling at her.

He smiled at Alice giving her a hand a squezze, "Sometimes you are to clever for your own good darling" giving her peck on the lips
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:35 pm

Alice gasped softly and returned the soft peck. "You mean..wow." She was kind of speechless, but smiled nonetheless. "How does it work? Have you been able to do this all along?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:39 pm

"I think so but with everything that has been going on we never knew it was there or it was confused with other things and mistaken for something else...."

Jasper looked at Anna, did she feel as he did that was there link. Connected my his power to control emotions, with there minds linked and her viosins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:42 pm

Anna saw Jasper looking at her again and could feel his thoughts in her mind, not exactly put into wors but she could feel it "yeah i think there is a link Jazz" saying it ourloud this time. "I mean i dont even know if everyone else is aware of what i can do, i think things got all caught up the last few days so havnt ha te chance to tell anyone, and apparently i can control that otherwise i would have seen most peoples by now so there is no reason why this shouldnt be controlled either."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:46 pm

Jacob threw his hands up in frustration, "Can some tell me what is going on in WORDS. What can you do Anna? You never said you had any abilities and how is this linked to Jasper or imprinting...."

He was out of breath from talking so quickly. Jacob hated being in the dark, it made him uncomfortable
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:51 pm

Anna decided it was better to show him her abilities than to try and explain them. She touched her hand to his bare chest and concentrated her emotions and energy into his memory. she gasped as images of his past flooded both their minds....him as a baby, him as a child, him losing his mother, his relationship with bella, his becoming a wolf, the battles, evryhting in a matter of seconds. Then it came to the present time and stopped. She moved her hand from his chest, his breathing hard and heavy and looked at him in the eys. "sorry, forgot to mention it earlier, we have not exactly done much in the way of conversations have we?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:54 pm

Jacob was stunned as his whole life seemed to flash before his eyes and he knew that Anna could see it too, that somehow she was doing this. It felt weird.

He smiled, "Well at least that take care of getting to know me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:56 pm

Alice watched Jacob and Anna, looking to Jasper, whispering, "Is she reading his thoughts? Can she read mine, too?"

She wondered if Anna's gift was similar to Edward's or if it was something she could control.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:00 pm

"Darling not so much reading his thoughts as his memories, she can see a persons pass up to the present day if she touches them but she has to want to see it."

He hugged Alice closer, "The past and the future in one room."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:04 pm

Anna smiled at Alice "yeah we are kind of like ying and yang arnt we alice? Believe me Jasper has a long past, that took a little more than the 5 seconds it took me to read JAcobs, no offence puppy" She smiled at Jasper I dont think jacob has yet cottoned onto what we can do jazz, its harder for him to fathom i think
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:10 pm

Alice smiled slightly and let go of Jasper, stepping closer to Anna, her steps slow, almost hesitant. "Can you..can you see mine? Can you show it to me?" She wrung her hands slightly, nervous - did she really want to do this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:15 pm

Ana looked at Alice confused....."Alice, do you not know your past? Have you not got any memory?" That must be the most terrifying thing in the world, not knowing your past. She walked up to alice and placed her hand over her heart....."ready?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   

Back to top Go down

The Kitchen
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next