Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

The Kitchen

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:19 pm

Alice bit her lip and shook her head. "I..I don't remember anything. I know a few things but..not really." She trembled as she looked at Anna as she put a hand over her heart. "Wait.. if Jasper's touching me, can he see too? Or can he see through you? I.. I want him to see it too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:30 pm

Anna nodded opening her mind up to Jasper as she concentrated her enrgy and thoughts delving into ALices mind. She saw her birth, her as a child, happy, her parents, her mother having the same build as alice but her father having the same facial features. She saw the nightmares and dreams that kept young ALice from sleeping, the premonitions that everyone though made her insane, the institionalisation, the electroconvulsive therapies she went through, and eventually the desensitisation that meant everything went black for a time until her creator came along, and old man, a doctor at the institution, her firend, ehr only friend, her change and her escape and the evil vampire who took him from her after he had helped her....... then the vision that bought her out of her darkness, Jasper, and their past since then up until now. ALices memories topped but Anna did not remove her hand, Alice had asked for this gift but Anna wanted to give her another one, she focused on her own memories, she wanted Alice to see her life, to know her completely. She put her other hand on Jacobs chest again, wnating him to see aswell. Her mind still open to Jasper, sharing her life with all of them. The closest people to her.

Her mind flashed back to her childhood, making tears fall down her face, the enforced seclusion, the rigid regime, the lonely life and the parents who hated her, then her discovery of being a shapesifter and her move to Eista. Her finding a new fmaily and a new love only to discover her family were not who they claimed to be when they forced constant military training onto her and alistair, her biological father trying to rescue her and being killed in the process then her and alistair trying to escape but his parents ordering him to be killed byt heri other soldiers. Her heartbreak at the event. Her captrure and torture, being used as a toy for other shapeshifters. Her rescue by her uncle who ended up being killed durng the rescue attempt and her burning of the rest of the shapeshifter army as she escaped. Her travel to Forks and her being changed to a vampire, the discovery of her pregnancy and the loss of it. Her love of JAcob and up to the present time.
She moved her hand away gasping for breath as she stumbled and fell to the floor with dizzyness and exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:41 pm

Alice gasped as the memories suddenly invaded her head. She reached for Jasper's hand, holding it tightly as she felt herself tremble. As she saw new thoughts, she knew they were Anna's past and suddenly it was over.

She watched as Anna collapsed to the ground and she sank with her, hugging her tightly. Her entire body trembled as she closed her eyes. "Thank you, Anna..for showing me my past.. for sharing with me yours.."

She stood slowly, helping her up before turning and hugging Jasper, hugging him tightly before looking up at him slowly. "Jasper.. did you see that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:36 pm

Jasper pulled Alice to him, speechless. All that was his precious Alice had filled him as well as the images that Anna had projected he had felt her every emotion. Her fear, hope, love....

"Alice..." he felt pricks behind his eyes and he knew that he could cry tears would be flowing

Thank you Anna
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:50 pm

Jacob grabbed Anna by the hand and pulled her into a embrace. "Anna... I never knew." He held her tight not wanting to letting her go and wanting more than ever to protect her.

He looked over her head at Alice and felt sorry for her, the little pixie was a good soul if vamps had one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:53 pm

As anna stood, still feeling slight quoozy like she was a little tipsy she heard Jasper voicing his thankyou in her head. least i can do she replied, swyaing slightly as jacob pulled her into an emotional embrace. "Right, so about this wedding.............."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:07 pm

She hugged Jasper even tighter as he held her. Her body trembled as she closed her eyes, thinking back to the images Anna had put in her head just moments ago. She knew had been institutionalized - but she hadn't known about the shock treatment and all the things they subjected her to.

She looked up at him at the sound of her name leaving his lips, and the look in his eyes took her breath away. She reached up and cupped his face gently, kissing him slowly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:11 pm

Jasper kissed Alice back his slowly moving with hers, taking his hand to entangle with his as she held his head in her hands.

He drew away and rested his forehead on hers, "My precious Alice..."his voice strained with love that overwhelmed him for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:26 pm

He smiled, "You tell me where and when I will be there....." Jacob held Anna close, "I am not really good at girlie stuff and isn't it a girl thing that you have been planing since you whre like 6??" he laughed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:30 pm

Anna playfully punched Jacob on the arm "hows that for girly puppy?" knowing he would have a nasty bruise come up on his arm. "and no i have not been planning it since i was six, as you have just seen i had a rather secluded upbriniging so never really thought a bout marriage, it was just never something i saw myslef doing, it never seemed like a possibility. So it looks like it is down to wedding planner ALice to help us out really doesnt it?" She looked over at Alice and her brother and she smiled. She was glad she had given Alice that gift of having her past returned to her, it was a hard one but at least she knew now, she didnt have to wonder anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:39 pm

Jacob looked at Alice, she and Jasper seemed to be having a moment and he did not want to interrupt them.

"I am sure that you and me can come up with some of the details and Alice can sort of fill it out. Like when?? That is only something we can choose."

He smiled, he wanted to say now but wanted her to take the lead in this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:43 pm

Anna was nervous about setting the date, she didnt want to seem overly foward and say straight away which is what she really wanted but she didnt want a long engagment either. She wanted them to be together officially as soon as possible. "Well, seeing as niether of us really seem that bothered about taking things slowly" she smiled 2how about as soon as is physically possible? Its not as if i have any family i need to invite, speaking of which you might want to let yours know at some point"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:47 pm

Jacob smiled, " As soon as possible human or otherwise sounds good to me." grinning as he said it, kissing Anna on the end of her nose.

"I know I will have to tell my Dad and the pack at some point but......" in the pit of his stomach he knew that it would not go down well but he did not care, he looked into Anna's eyes and he was home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:51 pm

Anna grinned as she kissed Jacob hard on the mouth, so happy that he agreed with her., She wrapped her arms round his neck, at the same time asking her brother a question

Jazz, should we do this before the others return home, will they be likely to try and stop this from happening?

She couldnt see how anything could stop her from feeling this happy, but she knew it was possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:55 pm

Jasper did not break from his embrace with Alice,

[i]I think perhaps that would be best, at least then it the fall out will not last as long, as it would if they had all the time it took to prepare the wedding
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:58 pm

Anna listened to Jaspers reply, silent to everyone else in the room, not breaking her hold on Jacob

ok, better let go of Alice then, she will be needed

Anna mumbled into Jacobs lips, "how about tomorrow puppy, that soon enough?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:04 pm

Jacob pulled back, "Can you get everything you need in such a short time? I means like dress, flowers..... I have no idea what I am on about." He laughed shaking his head.

"Tomorrow and then eternity..." Kissing her slowly on the lips
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:08 pm

"hmmmmmmm an eternity of you and your gorgeous body, im sure i can handle that" she kissedhim slowly back, her tongue prising his lips open and teasing his. Then she broke the kiss, reluctantly "well i am sure with Alices mad skills and my speed we can pull a decent shotgun wedding togther" she laughed "but, you need to take a shopping trip, there is something rather important that we are missing and i am not marrying you until i get it"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:12 pm

Jacob smiled, "don't you worry a certain something will be sorted for a certains persons finger."

He laughed, woman!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:19 pm

Anna smiled, the ring was not really important to her but she guessed that it may be an important symbol for Jacob to let everyone know she was his. She wanted to do something for him similar, but she couldnt think what, a ring was not practical for him to wear seeing as how often he phased, for herit was not an issue, she never planned on phasing much now, if at all, it is too inconvenient. She just didnt know what to do yet.
"hmmm well you had better get a move on then, you have to face your familyh and pack before tomorrow and me and alice have arrangements to do. " she pushed jacob out the door, hating him leaving but she needed some time to plan and she doubted that jacob would enjoy much of it.
She turned round ad made her way upstairs to her bedroom but leaving her brother and his wife in the kitchen.

Jasper can you send Alice up to me when you two have finished making up

She smiled to herslef as she went into her room and floped onto her bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:35 am

Jasper did not want to break his embrace with Alice, he never wanted to be without Alice ever again. He held her close, taking in her scent and feeling complete. Jasper sighed with deep satisfaction, in Alice's arm he was home.

"I love you Alice.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:44 am

Alice smiled against Jasper's lips, hugging him a little tighter. "I love you, too, Jasper," she whispered, "more than anything." She kissed him softly once more, moving to wrap her arms around his neck, pulling back slightly and biting her lip.

All she could focus on was him. He was her main focus and in her eyes, there was no one but the two of them in her world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:59 am

Jasper leaned down his lips brushing against Alices, his hands in the hollow of her back pulling her closer.

He looked down at her, his eyes taking in every inch of her perfect face. "You are everything." and his fingers wrote i love you into the hollow of her back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:07 am

She tightened her arms around his neck as he pulled her closer, kissing him softly, her lips moving slowly against his.

Alice kept her eyes closed for a moment as he pulled away, letting the feeling of his love wash over her, a small smile tugging at her face. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked up at him as he looked at her intently. She shivered as his fingers spelled out the words she loved to hear from him against her skin, kissing him once more as her fingers gently tangled in his hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:18 am

Jasper hands went travelled down Alices back and down her legs, grabbing them so that he hitched her up round his waist and her legs where wrapped him.

His lips moving against Alice's he mumbled into her mouth, "O' my darling....."

Jaspers fingers played with the ends of the ends of Alices jeans, skimming along the edges trailing over what little flesh was exposed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   

Back to top Go down

The Kitchen
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next