Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Wedding plans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:24 pm

"I want to buy a present for Anna. I have already spoken with them and by the sounds of if that have what I want. It's a rather unusual locket and till I see it I am not sure if it will be right."

Jasper wondered if anyone else was buying gifts and if he should et somthing for JAcob?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:26 pm

Carlisle quickly re-thought his idea, there was no point in giving her two necklaces. Luckily he knew the jeweller they were headed too and he knew his order would be made a priority.

"Are you getting anything for... Jacob?" Carlisle asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:33 pm

Jasper shrugged his shoulders, "I have thought about it but am not sure what I could possibly get him but I feel I should try even if he doesn't like it just to show there is no animosity."

He sighed, Nessie slipping into his thoughts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:37 pm

Carlisle nodded, holding the door open for Jasper. "I suppose as the head of the family I should also get him something." He said as he looked around the store. Ideally he would have liked to have got him a male necklace of some kind, but with him shifting at a seconds notice it was unlikely such an item would survive longer than a week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:48 pm

Jasper stepped into the store, walking to the counter that he knew would hold the necklaces.

"Carlisle don't feel like you have to do anything. Please only do what you feel is right and not will make either me or Anna happy or at ease." he looked at his father knowing him to be a very moral man and did not want to but him in a situation that caused him any conflict.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:51 pm

"Thank you Jasper... But I will do what's right by my family." He smiled as his old friend stepped toward him. He ordered a bracelet for Anna with the family crest on it and was told it would only take half an hour.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:59 pm

Jasper nodded, knowing that family meant everything to Carlisle. He spoke to the lady behind the counter about the locket and when he saw it was perfect. Shaped like a cat, the locket was just what he was hoping for. He knew that Anna did not wish to phase anymore but he knew that it a part of her, he wanted this as reminder of who she was, all that she was.

He slipped the jewelry box into his pocket thanking them for there help.

"Shall we go and see if Alice is finished buying out the dress shop yet.?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:00 pm

Carlisle took the jewellery box his friend had just given to him then left the store with Jasper.

"She's such an angel." He smiled, his thoughts on Alice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:16 pm

Alice walked out of the dress shop with her dress in a clothes bag, and shoes in another, along with a beautiful blouse that she just had to get Bella, along with a pretty tiara for Nessie, and a dress for Eva that she'd already seen her wearing.

As she walked down the sidewalk towards the jewelry store, she saw Jasper and Carlisle walking out and she grinned, running towards Jasper - at human speed, jumping into his arms with a giggle. "Did you boys have fun?" she asked, kissing Jasper's cheek before looking towards Carlisle.

Last edited by Alice Cullen. on Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:21 pm

Jasper smiled as Alice ran towards them jumping into his arms, he swing her round and placed a kiss on her lips

"i found what i wanted for Anna but I need to go and see somebody about my present for Jacob."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:24 pm

"Speak of presents for Jacob." Carlisle piped up. "Alice I need your help with that... I'm just going to run in and collect my suit and I'll meet you back at the car." He said, walking back down the street to the suit shop.

He gave his name to the assisstant who came out with his order, he tried it on in the fitting room and it was perfect, Alice really was good at this. He changed back into his clothes and went to pay, picking out a few more shirts on the way. Esme was slowly diminishing his wardrobe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:33 pm

She smiled and kissed Jasper softly, "I told you. Let's get him a collar and leash so Anna can keep him controlled," she said with a giggle.

She looked to Carlisle as he spoke, and nodded, slightly confused yet with a small smile, "Okay." She looked to Jasper then, "Did you already get your suit, darling? I'm sure you'll look so handsome," she smiled.

She hopped down from his arms and looked up to him. "Will you be alright if I go back to Carlisle's car? Or do you want me to come with you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:38 pm

"I will be fine Alice, you would tell if I was not." He smiled and kissed her lightly on the lips,

"I will see you back at the house."

Pinching her bottom as she walked away with Carlisle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:42 pm

She smiled and kissed him softly, nodding, "I know. I just wanted to make sure," she murmured. "Be careful, and come back to me soon, my darling," she smiled.

She squeaked softly as Jasper pinched her butt and she looked back at him with a teasing grin, pulling her phone out as she walked towards Carlisle's car to wait for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:44 pm

Carlilse came out of the shop with his suit and a handful of shirts, he wondered how long it would take for Esme to ruin these. He saw Alice leaning against the car and smiled at her, unlocking it with the remote so she could get in while he put his shopping in the boot.

He climbed into the drivers seat and the engine roared to life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:47 pm

As the car beeped, she looked up, smiling at Carlisle before sliding into the passenger's seat to wait for him. Once he slid in, as well, she looked over at him. "This is nice," she smiled, "we haven't done this in a long time, have we?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:49 pm

"We haven't." He returned, smiling at her as he turned the car around and raced off into the direction of home. He didn't drive as fast as his children, but he still drove faster than he should.

"How are you feeling about all of this?" He asked, concerned for Alice. Afterall it had only been a few days since she was worrying about Jaspers faith in their relationship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:53 pm

She sighed softly with a small smile, "A lot better. Jasper and I talked, and he's made me feel a lot better about our future. I was terrified that I would lose him, but.." she paused as her smile widened a little, "but now we're back to our normal selves, so I'm happy again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:56 pm

He smiled and took her hand. "I'm so glad." He replied as his hand moved back to the steering wheel and he shifted gear. "Now... Jacob's gift. I need your help with it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:01 am

Jasper quickly went into the suite shop to pick up what he would wear to the wedding, he did not even try it on, Alice knew him of by heart.

He jumped in the car and grabbed his phone, dialling a number and putting it to his ear as raced out the city.The deal was done. He put his foot down and headed to beach. He waited in the car. The weather was stormy so very few people where out, but it still made his throat burn. He put on loud music, drumming his fingers on the steering wheel.

There was a knock on the window, he rolled it down not needing to look who it was, he had smelt him coming.

He took the big envelope, "Thank you. Pleasure doing business with you. " Smiling as he watched the nervous look on his face, even now after years of doing business he was scared.

The man nodded, Jasper put the car in gear and drove home. Happy with what he had done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:05 am

Alice gave his hand a gentle squeeze and nodded, "Me too," she smiled. She looked at him curiously and smiled, "Oooh tell me!" she giggled, looking at him expectantly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:07 am

He smiled as he pulled into the local porsche dealer showroom. "What do all men in this family like to do?" He paused as he took in Alice's expression. "And you of course, Pixie."

He climed out of the car and wrapped his arm around her as he led her around all of the cars. "And Jacob is family... By extension."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:13 am

She laughed softly and bounced with excited - she loved cars. "I think this will be the perfect gift," she nodded.

As he wrapped his arm around her, she smiled up at him and looked around at all the pretty cars. "Have you already picked one out?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:18 am

"No." He smiled. "I thought I'd let you have the honor of doing that."

He walked toward a black 911, and Alice squeeled excitedly as they neared it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:36 am

Alice smiled happily, circling it with a smile, nodding her head. "I love it! And I'm sure he will, too." She looked up at with a grin, "Can I drive it home?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wedding plans   

Back to top Go down

Wedding plans
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next