Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Guest Room - tag Eva & Roman

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Guest Room - tag Eva & Roman   Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:28 am

- continued from Wedding Reception-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Guest Room - tag Eva & Roman   Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:03 pm

"It is," Eva agreed after she'd looked around. "I'm not surprised though. It seems like the Cullens always treat their guests very well. They've certainly treated me well." That had surprised her more than anything else. Even the more peaceful vampires were often much more wary of stranger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Guest Room - tag Eva & Roman   Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:33 pm

Then Eva remembered that she still didn't know him very well, and she decided to ask one more question.
"How did you meet the Cullens?" she asked. "Alice said that you and Jasper were friends, but she never said much more."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Guest Room - tag Eva & Roman   Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:03 am

He chuckled and pulled her over to the bed, laying back on it before pulled her onto it with him. "I met Jasper and Alice while they were vacationing in Russia many years ago," he said, folding an arm under his head, the other wrapped around her, "we became great friends quickly, Jasper and I."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Guest Room - tag Eva & Roman   Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:06 am

Eva smiled when he pulled her onto the bed, her body already warming from his heat. Her head tucked under his chin, and she nuzzled his neck, her lips pressing against his skin for a second.
"I'm not surprised. You two seem so alike in some ways," she remarked, inhaling his scent as she spoke. The smell made her head spin. It was intoxicatingly good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Guest Room - tag Eva & Roman   Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:48 am

His hand rubbed up and down her back, smiling as he felt her lips briefly against his skin. "How so?" he asked, his fingertips moving to trace shapes along her spine.

She was so comfortable to lay with. He was sure he could do this forever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Guest Room - tag Eva & Roman   Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:33 pm

"Well..." Eva's voice trailed off as she thought about it more. "You're both pretty serious but can be funny sometimes too. You look like you could be pretty disciplined, like Jasper can be. And then you're both obviously intelligent, and you've both traveled a lot."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Guest Room - tag Eva & Roman   Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:02 pm

Roman chuckled softly and buried his fingers in her hair, tilting her head up with a smile, brushing his lips against her softly. "But, you like me better, no?" he asked playfully, a smile on his face.

His fingers left her hair, moving down her spine once more as he caressed her back. "This is nice," he murmured, "laying here with you. I like it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Guest Room - tag Eva & Roman   Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:13 pm

"It is nice," Eva agreed, snuggling closer to him. She pressed her lips against her neck, her lips curling into a smile against his skin.
"And of course I like you best. Alice might kill me otherwise," she added with a teasing laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Guest Room - tag Eva & Roman   Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:06 pm

He chuckled once more, nodding his head. "Yes, she probably would." He turned onto his side to face her, smiling at her as he kissed her softly, pulling her close to cuddle closer, enjoying her soft body pressed against his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Guest Room - tag Eva & Roman   Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:49 pm

Eva sighed and kissed him back, not saying anything in return as her mouth and body molded against his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Guest Room - tag Eva & Roman   Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:38 am

Roman's arms wrapped around her, pulling her closer with a soft breath, kissing her softly as his finger moved along her spine slowly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Guest Room - tag Eva & Roman   Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:41 am

Eva wrapped her arms around Roman's shoulders, her spine tingling as his fingers traced down her body. She kept the kiss soft even as she nibbled on his lower lip gently, just enjoying lying with him for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Guest Room - tag Eva & Roman   Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:52 am

He smiled as her arms wrapped around him and his lips opened slightly against hers as he kissed her slowly, his lips moving sensually against hers as his hands rubbed up and down her back slowly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Guest Room - tag Eva & Roman   Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:57 am

Eva sighed deeply, kissing him back just as sensually. His lips were surprisingly soft but firm, and they sent tingles all through her body along with the feel of his strong hands on her back.
She wanted to touch him too, and so she ran her hands down his shoulders and his arms, rubbing them. She wanted to taste him too, and so she traced her tongue over his lips, taking in the sweet yet masculine taste.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Guest Room   Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:03 am

He made a devilish smirk as his lips twitched against hers, revealing his sharp teeth. Letting her have her way momentarily, he let out a possessive growl before flipping her onto her back. Holding her wrists in one hand, moved like a snake and pressed against her, moving up her body, "You vant to play, no?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Guest Room - tag Eva & Roman   Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:07 am

Eva felt the breath whoosh out of her when he flipped her over suddenly, and her eyes widened with shock. The feel of his hard body against hers, even through her clothes, made her skin tingle, and the thickening of his accent made her shiver with desire. The shock only lasted for a moment though, and she smirked back at him, her eyes dancing.
"Maybe," she purred, rubbing her hips teasingly up against his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Guest Room - tag Eva & Roman   Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:17 am

His eyes narrowed at her and he tilted his head slowly, like a snake examining its prey, "Maybe s'not gud enuv..." Pursing his lips together he ignored her pressing her hips into his and ground into her enough more, allowing her to feel how hard he truly was. "I've vaited a vong time..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Guest Room - tag Eva & Roman   Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:23 am

Oh, Eva thought, and heat filled her as his hardness pressed against her. This would be good, maybe even better than the first time.
"Only a day," Eva teased, but her voice was becoming breathless. "But if you want me so badly..." She struggled to free her hands from his grip as she spoke, her voice a low and seductive purr..."why don't you let me touch you or do something else?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Guest Room - tag Eva & Roman   Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:26 am

He blurred upright then and leaned against the wall like a Calvin Klein model, "Vecawz I can vait...Don't know avout vou.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Guest Room - tag Eva & Roman   Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:29 am

Eva chuckled and sat up, looking him over lustfully as her eyes narrowed into slits. She knew that he was one for teasing, and he was upping his game.
Pero puedo ganar este juego, she thought as her eyes trailed down to the bulge in his pants.
"I don't think that you can wait, baby," she said, sliding off the bed and sauntering toward him. Her hips swayed as she moved. "I can tell how eager you are. You can't hide it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Guest Room - tag Eva & Roman   Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:35 am

"You tink vrong...I am a man of vatience..." He smirked and parted his lips, running his tongue over his teeth, "Vemember...I bite..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Guest Room - tag Eva & Roman   Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:39 am

Eva's eyes flicked to Roman's tongue for a moment, and she paused. What had she meant to say? It took a second for the thought to come back.
"Well, I do too," she said with a smile. Then she closed the distance between their bodies, pressing hers flush against his and looking up into his eyes. The look in them made her feel weak all of a sudden, and she kissed him hard before he could take advantage and pull away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roman Ivanov

PostSubject: Re: Guest Room - tag Eva & Roman   Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:50 am

He whispered against her lips, "Vard?" With that he snaked his arms around him and picked her up. Turning in blur he had pinned against the wall with her legs around his waist, "Vight here? On tis vall? Or ta bed?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Guest Room - tag Eva & Roman   Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:57 am

Eva tightened her legs' grip on his waist, the urge to feel more coming over her, and she kissed him again, wanting to taste those lips. She was tingling all over, and the feel of his erection pressing up against her pelvis through her panties only made her feel hotter.
"You pick," she purred into his ear, her tongue licking at his ear lobe before she took it between her teeth, nibbling on it lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guest Room - tag Eva & Roman   

Back to top Go down

Guest Room - tag Eva & Roman
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next