Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

The Kitchen. Esme, Carlisle holding the baby.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: The Kitchen. Esme, Carlisle holding the baby.   Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:35 pm

Esme studied the angelic face of the tiny baby boy. Cameron was just so beautiful. He reminded Esme of her own son, who she lost almost ninty years ago. It made her sad to think of William. Her dead heart ached for him. This was the closet proximity she'd been to a babyboy. Renesmee had been easy, being her grandaughter, and being a girl.

She glanced over at Carlisle. How precious it would have been for them to have a baby of their own to care for. She loved their children with all of her heart and soul, but they were never really children.

Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen. Esme, Carlisle holding the baby.   Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:42 pm

Carlisle could see the pain and love in her eyes. Pain for the son she had lost, pain at not being able to have a child of her own, of their own. And yet love was there also, love for the tiny little creature, bundled in her arms.

"Esme, darling." He whispered, stepping closer to her, standing behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist. He kissed gently at her neck. "I didn't get to tell you everything about Alice's vision before Anna interrupted for a dance."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen. Esme, Carlisle holding the baby.   Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:51 pm

Esme carressed the aby boys hair gently and cooed over him before looking back up at Carlisle and smiling.

"What is it? What did Alice see?" she asked, silently hoping that it was nothing bad. She stroked baby Camerons face gently as he started to doze off in her arms. It pained her that she was such a natural but only had a mere four days with her own son before he was taken from her.

Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen. Esme, Carlisle holding the baby.   Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:52 pm

His hands gripped softly on the tops of her arms, he wanted her to know he was there for her, that he loved her, every second of every day.

"Alice sw Freddy giving Cameron to Anna and Jacob." He said, waiting for the moment Esme's face would drop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen. Esme, Carlisle holding the baby.   Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:04 pm

Esme's eyes widened in disbelief as her husband told her of Alices vision. She turned to face him, her mouth dropping open an inch as she tried to search for the words currently going through her mind.

"What?" she asked, almost a tone of discust in her voice. "Why the hell, in Gods name would Freddy GIVE his child away? This baby is a miracle. You can't GIVE your baby away... And to... THEM? A newborn and a DOG?" she asked, her voice going a couple of octives higher at the end. "They have no CLUE" she exclaimed. Angy and upset already that Jacob had hurt Renesmee and Bella, causing Edward to take them away... And now they were getting a baby?

Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen. Esme, Carlisle holding the baby.   Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:31 pm

"Esme, darling." He whispered, nuzzling her neck and holding her closer. "I know, I know." He purrred.

He had expected a bad reaction from her but what he received was stronger than he had thought. He must admit that when Freddy arrived, he presumed that as head of the family e would want them to protect his son.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen. Esme, Carlisle holding the baby.   Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:49 pm

Esme gently rocked the baby boy and looked at her husband, her brow tightly knitted together.

"I don't like this, one little bit!" she exclaimed, not caring who was to hear her. "A parent just can't go around GIVING their child away like that... He's not a pet... He was created with love.. Passion. And now they want to give him away" she shook her head and let out a dry sob, she wished that she were able to cry. She felt so empty not being able to express her sadness properly.

She leaned into Carlisles shoulder and sobbed gently, clutching onto the baby.

"He's a gift... Why would he give to someone permantly..."

Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen. Esme, Carlisle holding the baby.   Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:54 pm

"Esme... I know it seems cruel to the child, but as much as I don't like this Freddy, I believe he is doing what he knows is right for the child." He stroked her arms lovingly, doing all he knew how to soothe her.

"As an extension of this famile, we can protect and care for him better than he can alone and it must take some courage for him to make that choice." He peered over her shoulder and looked down at the boy. "He is a looker, isn't he?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen. Esme, Carlisle holding the baby.   Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:06 pm

Esme didn't know what to say. She understood that this Freddy character wanted to protect the child... But Jacob ans Anna... They were practilly children themselves. For Bella and Edward it had been different because Renesmee was the product of thier love.

"I'm sorry dear, I just can't help the way I feel" she whimpered.

Esme felt envious. She was happy to admit that, she was not ashamed.

Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen. Esme, Carlisle holding the baby.   Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:10 pm

"I know how you feel and I understand how you feel... I honestly do." He whispered. "Anna is a newborn who has been through so much already and Jacob well... The point is, they are too young, they need a life for themselves first."

He hooked his finger under Esme's chin and tilted her head back, his lips kissing hers softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen. Esme, Carlisle holding the baby.   Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:06 pm

Esme nodded in agreement. "They don't know how to care for a tiny baby.... They are newlyweds also... I just don't like the sound of this darling. In fact it scares me a little. And makes me wish that things were different... I am certain there is going to be anguish as soon as Bella and Edward return with Renesmee... I don't think things are going to pan out too well.. And thats no place to be raising a child" she said, gently caressing the infants head once again.

She looked up and made eye contact again.

"I just wish we could have had this too. You would make a wonderful father"

Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen. Esme, Carlisle holding the baby.   Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:10 pm

"Oh my darling." He replied, the words catching in his throat at the emotion he felt for her. "The one and only thing in this world I wish I could give you." He said his head hanging. If there was a way, anyway, then he would do it, to give Esme her own child, their own child. But unfortunately there was no vampire friendly IVF and so when he had changed his beautiful wife he had stolen her chances at her own family.

"I'm so sorry." He said, a dry sob escaping him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen. Esme, Carlisle holding the baby.   Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:14 pm

She shook her head and looked up at him. "No... No, no no, please, don't apologise to me... I am so happy to be here with you.. You saved me." she told him, realising that she had made him feel guilty for changing her back in 1921. She cupped his cheek gently, keeping hold of Cameron with her other arm.

"I know you would, if you could my darling. And just knowing that is enough for me"

Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen. Esme, Carlisle holding the baby.   Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:16 pm

Anna walke dinto the kitchen to see Esme and Carlisle in there hollding the baby, looking very upset....then she remembered what Carlisle ahd said about Esme habving gone through similar to what she had been through and it made her feel very very bad for being so selfish as to have been considering her own maternal needs over Esme's. Esme had been without a real baby to call her own for decades. Anna had only had weeks. And from the arguement that her and Jacob had just ahd there was no way they were ready to settle down and have a child.

She walked over to Esme
"ummmm hi" she looked down at the baby, the ache still very much oresent in her stoipped heart "he suits you.......you are very lucky to have been given this chance, i hope i get the chance to be a mother again someday" She looked at Carlsile, knowing he would realise she was renouncing any chance she had of getting Freddy to give her the child.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen. Esme, Carlisle holding the baby.   Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:25 pm

Jacob walked into the kitchen and could not believe what he had heard.

"Anna...." his face flushed with anger. He was hurt more than he thought possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen. Esme, Carlisle holding the baby.   Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:33 pm

Esme looked at Anna in disbelief.

Was she saying what she thought she was saying. She glaced at Carlisle and then to Jacob who had just stormed into the kitchen.

Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen. Esme, Carlisle holding the baby.   Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:35 pm

Anna looked at JAcob, seeing the fury in his eyes, he had to understand, surely he could see the absolute need and maternal love in Esme and Calisle, "JAcob......i had to."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen. Esme, Carlisle holding the baby.   Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:46 pm

"Anna..." Carlisle began, the emotion he felt making it difficult for him to speak. He knew how much she wanted a child and he knew how much this must hurt her, he was so thankful to her for giving Esme what he couldn't . "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen. Esme, Carlisle holding the baby.   Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:49 pm

anna felt tears welling up in her eyes she knew she was hurtting JAcob, but in this she had no choice

Jasper, i need you, please
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen. Esme, Carlisle holding the baby.   Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:52 pm

Jacob stood there his hands in fists.

It was like he wasn't even there. He might as well not exist. He turned on his heel and left the room, he doubted they would notice or even care.

His shoulders slumped, family..... but not his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen. Esme, Carlisle holding the baby.   Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:56 pm

anna dint know what to do, did she go after Jacob....yes
"Jacob stop please....."she followd after him, knowing he was fuming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen. Esme, Carlisle holding the baby.   Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:55 am

Left holding the baby, Esme watched Anna flee the room, chasing after a very angry Jacob.

She looked over at Carlisle, and the stirring baby in her arms.

"Did.... Did Anna just hand over the baby to us?" she asked quietly, not able to get her head around the situation.

If she had heard correctly, Anna had just done the single most selfless thing ever. Esme knew that Anna was deeply saddened at the loss of her own baby. She listened to the raised voices coming from the living room and was touched that the girl would think of her in that way. That she knew that she had lost also, her own newborn son. And that it had been almost ninety years since that terrible day.

It had also been the first day of her new life with Carlisle after he'd discovered her broken body in the mourge. Her heart still beating just enough for the change to take place.

Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen. Esme, Carlisle holding the baby.   Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:25 pm

Carlisle was sill standing there, shocked, staring at the door Anna had just walked through. Had she really just been that selfless? Had she just given them a child when she do clearly craved and needed one?

He knew that ultimately the decision rested with Freddy, but with Anna declaring she did not want the child he knew Freddy would have no other choice but for them to raise him, unless he wanted to risk it alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen. Esme, Carlisle holding the baby.   Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:33 pm

"Do you think she meant it" Esme asked quietly. "Do you think that Roman would like for us to bring Cameron up?" - her soft voice was full of hope. She felt a twinge of sadness for Anna, thinking about the kind thing that the newborn had just done for her. So. Totally. Selfless.

Esme could hear the commotion from the living room. JAcob and brought Anna back. She hoped that Jacob wasn't as angy as he had been an hour earlier.

Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen. Esme, Carlisle holding the baby.   Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:01 pm

"I'm sure that she meant it." He said, stepping closer to Esme again and pulling her into his arms, making sure that Cameron was safely in hers, he looked lovingly at his wife and then looked at the tiny boy in her arms... His son.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen. Esme, Carlisle holding the baby.   

Back to top Go down

The Kitchen. Esme, Carlisle holding the baby.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next