Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Living Room (The baby aftermath)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:17 am

Jacob sighed, "You make it sound like having a child for us will so easy. They don't just from the sky, there are not exactly a lot of babies that are like Ness or Cameron out there....."

Ness was coming home, that made him a little worried

He looked at her, his eyes moist "Is it wrong of me to be sad... grieve for something i did not even now i wanted..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:41 am

She gave him a sad smile, "It may not be easy but at least for you it's a possibility, however slim it may be. Think of me, of Rosalie, of Esme. It's not often that I long for a child of our own, and I don't think Jasper does either, but Rosalie? She's wanted a baby her entire life. And Esme has as well since she lost her own child." She put her hand on his arm, "I'm not trying to make you feel guilty. I just want you to realize that all hope isn't lost."

She shook her head, "No, of course not. You can't help how you feel, Jacob."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:02 am

He sat there quietly thinking about all Alice had said.

"Alice.... do you really think there is hope? or I am just being a dumb ass, you can tell me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:09 am

She smiled and playfully bumped her shoulder into his, "Of course I think you're a dumb ass," she teased, "but I do really think there's hope," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:22 am

Jacob smiled, "Alice I think you are more optimistic than I am. Everything seem to happen to me, like I have no choice in where an what my life will be. But Anna...."

He shrugged, "I had to fight tooth and nail to get her, to get her to believe that we create our own destiny and then she does this...."

Why was he so helpless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:26 am

Anna couldnt fight anymore, she had lost all er will, she never seemed to do anything right. There was always going to be someone that got hurt. SHe was cursed, she should never have forgotten that.

She moved away from Jasper, closing her mind down from him. Thens tood up and then she saw the keys. Jacob had left the keys to the bike on the tabel, she ran and grabbed them then bolted out the front door and down the steps then to the river where the bike was grabbing the helmet but not bothering with the leathers. Then she sped away.
Not knowing where she was going, or if she woiuld just turn round and come back, but she knew she needed space.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:40 am

Jacob heard the door open and a slight breeze passed him. Then he saw her, Anna jumping on the bike and disappearing down the drive.

"Sorry Alice but I have to go..." He did not bother taking off his clothes but ran and phased on the fly.

He ran after her, Anna was not leaving without him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:42 am

Jasper watched Anna and was about to go after her when he saw Jacob jump up and phase, chasing after her.

He went to the porch steps and sat down next to Alice.

"Should we leave them to it Darling? Did you get any sense out of Jacob" pulling her close to him, not wanting her to leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:44 am

Anna sped down the motorway, not caring about the speed limit and pushing the
Harley to its limits. She weaved in and out of the mid-morning traffic then seeing a turn off that felt right she took it, heading into the middle of no-where. She had no clue where she was or even which direction she was going, and she didnt care. Her mind had switched off, all there was was her and the bike, everything else was black. Nothing but darlkness. All the emotions and stress had become to much, then as her mind fogged even more the bike handles left her hands and it was no longer under her and she was careering across the road at more than 100 miles an hour under cars and tires and lorries and into a ditch. Her body broken and twisted under her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:51 am

Jacob followed her, running next to her in the shadows of the forest but never letting her out of his site.

Then it was like a nightmare unfurling before his eyes, as Anna lost control of the bike. Being thrown across the road, under cars and into a ditch on the edge of the woods.

Fear cribbed him. O my god Anna..

He phased back knowing that a huge wolf was likely to be noticed. Naked and not caring he ran to Anna.

"Anna... for gods sake ANNA!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:56 am

Anna couldnt hear anything, couldnt feel anything. There was just darkness, like sleep. And she didnt want to wake up, refused to wake up. Then she could feel her body quickly repairing itslef, her bones snapping back together, her arms, her legs, her neck.
But her mind still did not want to wake up, it was peaceful locked inside her mind, she liked it. It was warm and cosy and safe. She couldnt hurt anyone there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:02 am

Jacob ignored the people who had started to gather, "She's fine, just a stunt, non of you are hurt cause she is good at her job..." He ushered them on telling them it was a stunt for you tube and they moaned and left, muttering about stupid kids.

He picked up Anna and walked with her into the woods.

"Anna!! Damn it speak to me!!"

He kept walking towards the Cullens, to home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:11 am

As he walked he kept asking her to talk to him, shouting, pleading but there was no response, like she was dead..... his heart twisted.

When he got to the Cullens house Alice and Jasper will still sat on the porch.

"Jasper help...." Jacobs voice was strained, he was near to himself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:16 am

Jasper stood up as he noticed Jacob emerge from the woods holding Anna in his arms, his eyes filled with worry, his voice strained and filled with fear.

Anna lay there not moving.

"Bring her into the house, on the sofa." he ordered.

Jacob did as he was told and he looked at down at her, she looked dead....

Jaspers mind reached out to her Anna Anna what is wrong, what has happened
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:44 am

Anna could hear Jaspers voice calling to her, faintly in the distance, she walked throught the darkness towards it, trying to find her way out.

"Hi guys....." She whispered fainltly then as thigns became more clear "wow, guess i kinda zoned out didnt I? How did i get back home?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:48 am

Alice watched from a few feet back, not knowing what to do to help. But as Anna started to come to, she stepped closer. She was confused at Anna's sudden change of mood but nevertheless leaned down to smooth back her hair. "Jacob carried you back," Alice said, "Anna, you wrecked the bike. Do you feel okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:55 am

Anna felt cold hands smooth back her hair and looked up to see Alicex standing over her. "Oh hey Alice, wow yeha i guess im ok...the bike? Damn that cost me 20 grand! "she giggled, "guess i ow you another wedding present Jake", she made to sit up seeing everyone satring at her, looking worried. "im fine, im indestructable remember, euch but i think i hit my head a bit hard. And Jake, thankyou, and im sorry, i should have spoken to yoiu first, i guess becasue we have only nbeen together a week and i have never really had much of a relationship before i have a lot to learn, but i hope you will stick by me to help me. i dont want to lose you. I also truly believe that we will have children, somehow, just not that one, he want meant for us. But like i said, i am sorry for not speaking to you first, and for being a bitch earlier. I guess i was just kind of having a mental breakdown, its no excuse i know but..... well yeah. No excuse."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:06 pm

Alice was confused by how carefree Anna was being despite all the tension that had been bubbling just moments before the crash. Instead of over analyzing it, she smiled and patted Jacob's back, murmuring, "I told you it'd be okay," and stepping back to give them space.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:25 pm

Jacob was confused by her change in mood but he didn't care. When he had found her lying there like that, he thought his heart would jump out his chest and break into a million pieces.

He held out his hand, slowly, nervously...

"Anna I'm sorry too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:29 pm

Anna smiled at the family around her, her family, she was never going to do anything to jeapordise that again. !I love you Jacob" She looked at Alice "thank you ALice, for being the best sister ever and for the wedding and for being here fo me and
Jake." she looked at Jasper and just smiled, her already knew how she felt about him, that was a bonus of being connected mentally.
"Jacob,where are the remains of the bike, we might want to see if it can be fixed, maybe that is something we could do togetehr"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:36 pm

Jacob took Anna's hand in his, holding tight, to scared to let her go.

"I left it at the side of the road, it was pretty wrecked and I think I have had my full of bikes for while..." He shivered at the images of Anna loosing control, of her lying there motionless. He had never been so scared in his whole life.

He looked in Anna's eyes, squeezing her hand, "I am sure we can find something else to do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:44 pm

"okay,whatevr you wnat sweety" moving to give jacob a kiss lightly on the cheek. She wanted to do whatever she could to make it up to him. "well we could, maybe if you wnated, take a holidya, a honeymoon? And then when we get back, if you wanted we could look into adopting, properly, maybe finding a shapeshifter child, i dunno, i mean only if you wnated to, we could wait tho, if you wnated." Anna didnt want to scare jacob anymore, she just wanted to do whatever it took to make him happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:50 pm

He didn't care about his dream, all he cared about was Anna.

He wrapped his arm round her waist and pulled her to his side and smiled. "Lets take it one day at a time, sweetheart. We have a eternity to work this all out and I am in no rush."

His heart was calmer, he could breath again. Did Anna realise how much he loved her.??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:56 pm

Alice smiled at Anna, and nodded. "It's my pleasure, Anna. You both are family now. I would do anything for my family." She playfully flicked Jacob in the ear. "That means you too," she smiled.

Se looked up at Jasper and came around to him as Jake and Anna were embraced and wrapped her arms around him. She smiled up at him and kissed him softly. "I love you," she murmured, "I think that we.."

She trailed off as her body tensed and her eyes glazed over. Edward, Bella...Renesmee? Was that really her? They were driving. She saw the airport sign. They were back. They were on their way back to Forks.

She snapped out of it and looked to Jacob and Anna almost fearfully before looking back to Jasper, pulling him off to the side. "They're at the airport," she said loudly enough only for him to hear, "they're on their way...and Jasper..Renesmee..she looks so different. Grown up.. like us."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:01 pm

Jasper could see the worry on Alices face, feel her anxiety.

"Alice what do you mean Renesmee is like us, I know she grows fast and that Bella said that there was a growth spurt but she is just a child?? "

He looked at Jake and Anna, how would this effect them/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room (The baby aftermath)   

Back to top Go down

Living Room (The baby aftermath)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next