Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:10 pm

Edward pulled up outside, wondering whose black car was sitting there and stepped out. He didn't bother with their things just yet. He didn't want anything in his hand that he could potentially loose control with and throw at Jacob. He put an arm around both of his girls, leading them up the porch, pushing the door open.

In the living room, he saw Alice and Jasper, along with the mongrel and his new wife.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:15 pm

Bella entered the room with Edward and looked around. She could hear that Carlisle and Esme were nearby, just in the kitchen down the hall.

Her eyes met Alices and she smiled warmly at her sister, and then to Jasper. Her eyes then landed on Jacob and she fought very hard to bite back a soft growl. She felt it rumble in her chest. She gripped Edwards hand and her eyes darted to Renesmee, and watched her take in the details. Of her Jacob, Anna and the whole, somewhat uncomfortable situation.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/520183115
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:21 pm

Renesmee walked into the room, her parents flanking her at each side, she heard thw slight growl coming from her mother as they looked to see Jacob and Anna, holding hounds, cuddling on the sofa. Her Jacob, not Annas.

A growl errupted from her core, she couldnt help it, what happened next was instinct.

She walked casually up to Jacob, her eyes not leaving Annas and pulled him into a deep passionate kiss, her tongue slipping into AJcoba shocked open mouth.
This was who he was meant to kiss, not her, not the imposter.
She broke off the kiss, still looking at Anna
"mine"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:25 pm

anna watched in shock as the situation suddenly changed again. Just as she asked alice and JAsper what was happening the door opened and in walked Edward and Bella with a young woman. The young woman who looked like, like,
"oh shit"

she watched, frozen in shcok as the woman, renesmee, walked over confidently and placed a very passionate kiss on Jacobs lips and placed her claim on him. Anna could do nothing but stare in shock and horror as the woman intended for Jacob made her feelings very very clear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:33 pm

Jacob looked up as he heard the door swing open, it was Edward and Bella with a young woman. She looked so familiar, he knew her.... it was Nessie??

Before he had time to say hello, the woman had walked straight to him and kissed him. Possessive.

When she pulled away, he could not speak.....

Last edited by Jacob Black on Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:35 pm

Bella winced a little as Renesmee stalked her way to Jacob and kissed him passionaltly. She saw the expression on his face, and that on everyone elses.

She tensed up, gripping onto Edward tightly, wrapping her arms around his back, trying to force herself not to intervine.

Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:39 pm

Edward was just as tense as he felt Bella. His fists were clenched tightly as he watched his daughter, his baby girl kiss that mongrel. Even though he could've easily broken away, he was thankful for Bella's grip on him, reminding him he had to be a good father and let his daughter make her own decisions.

But at that moment, all he wanted to do was snap the dog's head right off his body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:44 pm

Alice stood back, shock written all over her face as she leaned her back against Jasper's chest, needing the support. So many things were happening at once and it was making her head spin.

She met Bella's eye, smiling back to her despite the tension - she had missed her sister. Edward looked angry, beyond angry. She was almost afraid to look at him. And Nessie - oh she looked so beautiful. She just hoped that somehow, everything would be okay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:52 pm

Jasper could hardly believe that the young woman before him was Renesme, she was all grown up and very beautiful.

The depth of anger that was coming off them was so bitter that it made Jasper shiver. He tried to soothe them just enough so they wouldn't tear of Jacobs head or Anna's....

The kiss caught him by surprise and there was no mistaking the deep possessiveness Renesme felt towards Jacob.

He pulled Alice closer, this was not faring well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:02 pm

Alice could feel Jasper's calming waves radiate through her body as he pulled her closer, and she could only hope it was calming Edward and Bella as well. She almost wanted to take Jacob and Anna, almost fearing for their safety, but she knew that she couldn't. But on the other hand, she had expect at least Edward to pounce of Jacob the second he'd come through the door, and he hadn't. He looked incredibly angry, but unusually controlled.

She could only hope for the best at this point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:08 pm

Bella felt a wave of relaxation overcome her. She looked at Jasper and nodded in thanks. She gripped onto Edward tighter, wanting to pull Renesmee over to her and engulf her in her arms and hold her. To make her forget about Jacob.

She was being so posessive... Much like she knew that Edward would be towards her should anything come in between them. The Vampire in her was really coming out now that she had matured.

She pulled her shield over herself and Edward and spoke silently to him, burrying her head in his shoulder.

Please tell me we are going about this the right way... That letting her deal with it will make it better

Renesmee looked so confidant in her assult. She closed her eyes against Edwards jacket.

Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:18 pm

At feeling Bella's tighter grip, Edward reached behind him to pull her into his arms, needing her strength to stay in his place. He could hear all the jumbled thoughts of everyone around him and he closed his eyes, pressing his nose into Bella's hair in a futile attempt to block the voices in his head.

But then suddenly, it was quiet. And he knew Bella had wrapped her shield around them. As she spoke to him, he held her tighter.

As hard as it is, we're doing the right thing, love. She can handle this. She has your strength.. He chuckled internally to her then. And she's just as stubborn as you are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:45 pm

Jacob shook his head, composing himself.

Holding Anna's hand tightly in his own, he stood up with her at his side.

"Welcome home, we missed you and I am sorry you weren't here but please allow me to officially introduce Anna...... my wife." Giving her hand a squeeze, trying to reassure her everything would be ok.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:25 pm

A million thoughts were running through Annas head all at once. What did she do, how was she supposed to react to this? This was not what she had expected, she had expected a chil, not a stunningly eautiful young woman.
As Jacob stood up with her, still holding onto her hand she responded "Welcome back, and Renesmee, you look beautiful, but if you wouldn't mind i would appreciate it if you kept your hands of MY Husband, because as you are obviously an ADULT now, i assume you would want to be treated as one, and therefor i am sure the others would react in much the same way if someone who knew they were married tried to sexually assault their husbad, i will not be responsible for my actions."
She hoped that made her feelings perfectly clear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:29 pm

Rnesmee laughed at Annas attempt to look protetcive, it looked ridiculous. "and here i was htinknig your marriage wasnot even legal, so technically hes not your husband, he is still MY Jake, and he will be mine. And irs not sexual assault if he responds, is it????" she laughed again as she turned round and swept back over to her mother and fgather, feeling very pleased with herself, let the games begin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:37 pm

As Renesmee made her way back to him and Bella, he put a hand on her shoulder, his eyes glaring at Anna.

"I suggest you never speak to my daughter in that tone again," he growled, tightening his arm around Bella to keep himself rooted in his spot, "I don't care if my family has taken you in, so just like this mongrel, you are no one here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:41 pm

Jacob went rigid as Edward spoke, he stepped in front to Anna.

"Don't you talk to MY wife like that, she is Jaspers sister and is every bit of a part of this family as you are!!"

He glared at Edward, "Face it things have changed, now deal with it!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:44 pm

anna growled furiously as the over protective vamp in front of her called her husband a mongrel. The cat inside her wanted to pounce out a rip him a new throat, but her training had taught her better than that. It was better to stay controlled and not make the situation worse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:47 pm

Edward growled loudly, immediately stepping out in front of his wife and daughter, his fists clenched tightly.

"Don't you dare tell me to deal with my daughter's pain. Pain that you are causing her. Fact of the matter is I never liked you around our family, and I tolerated you for Bella's and Renesmee's sake. And you're right, things have changed. You are no longer attached to my daughter and your presence here is only going to make things worse. I suggest you do something about it before I do it for you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:56 pm

Jasper could not just stand there, he stepped into the room between the two groups.

"Edward if Anna is not welcome here neither am I..... she is my sister and I know that your daughter is hurt by all this but I will not let you hurt my family either."

His eyes sad, his voice soft...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:05 pm

Bella was utterly furious at the anger and hatred in both the eyes of Anna and Jacob. She stood in front of Jacob, so close that they were almost touching. She glared up at him.

"Jake, you PROMISED me that you would never hurt her. What you have done... She hurts. You made her believe that you belonged to her. And now you have married someone else? What the hell Jake!?" Bella sighed and backed off a little.

"I know you cant help with you who fall in love with. And I am hardly one to talk, but you have got to see what I mean. Look at her. lOOK AT HER jake." she exclaimed. Getting upset.

"If you hurt her, then you hurt me too, just remember that"

She sunk back into Edwards arms.

Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:07 pm

Alice frowned deeply, and looked to Bella apologetically - but she had to stand by her husband. She took her place next to Jasper, slowly putting her hand in his and looking at Edward.

"I love Renesmee so much, you have to know that. But I don't know why you're both taking this so harshly. Neither of you were happy with Jacob's imprint on her, and now that he's found happiness elsewhere, you're still unhappy. You both know better than anyone that you can't help who you fall in love with..so why are you judging them so unfairly?"

She looked to Anna and Jacob for a moment before looking at Edward and Bella once more. "If Jasper leaves, I'm going with him," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:22 pm

As Bella fell back into his arms, Edward glared at Jasper and Alice, shaking his head. "So that's how it's turning out then. Your so called sister shows up and a week later you're ready to abandon your family, your real family." His eyes turned a hard glare on Alice, "And you. When did you turn into such a damn puppet? This is your family, Alice!"

"But Edward, Jasper's my--" Alice tried to speak up.

"But nothing Alice!" Edward bellowed, making her jump. "If you're not willing to stick up for your family, then you can leave, too," he said, turning away from Alice's hurt face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:48 pm

Bella abruptly spun around and looked at Edward, serving a hand on his chest, needing to calm him. She looked at Alice, anguished.

"Edward, I really dont think Alice means it like that. Please, dont speak to Alice like that." She begged, looking into his eyes.

She turned to Alice. "Neither of us wanted to accept Jacobs imprint. But we had too because it was destity. And now its over. Renesmee is hurting. And we have to protect that." She tried to explain to her pixie-like sister, her best friend.

She looked at Jasper. "Please see where we are coming from Jazz, your loyalties may lie with Anna, and I respect that. And Anna..." she turned to the blonde. "this... This is nothing too personal against you. Even though it seems different... But this is about Jacob, and promises he made, both to Edward and Myself, as well as Renesmee. Also promises he made to me a couple of years ago."

She reached a hand up to Edwards tense jaw and caressed him gently, trying to relieve some of the tension. She felt it too. But she could not let him snap. Not now.

Back to top Go down
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:55 pm

Jasper flinched at Bella's dig at his loyalties.

"Edward you are my brother but if you ever shout or talk to Alice in that way again, I will HURT you. Don't you dare question our loyalty after all we have done for you ".... nodding his head at Bella.

His hands in fists. "She is no puppet and is showing more sense and loyalty than YOU!!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   

Back to top Go down

Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next