Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:03 pm

Carlisle and Esme had stayed silent in the kitchen, listening to the drama unfold around them, he had hoped that his children would have enough common sense to sort this out like adults, but it was becoming plain that was not going to happen.

He kissed Esme gently on the cheek, whispering that he loved her before placing a gentle kiss on Cameron's tiny little forehead.

He turned his back on his wife and walked toward the loving room bursting through the door with such force that it flew from it's hinges. He hadn't quite planned this entrance but he wanted everyone's attention straight away.

"ENOUGH!!" He shouted as he walked toward the group, Carlisle never, ever shouted and he frowned as he looked around ay his children, each of them staring at him, shocked. "Do you have any idea what your mother is going through in there? Having to listen to you all rip into each other. The people she loves most in the world hurling insults."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:11 pm

Alice turned, putting her hands on Jasper's chest, trying to calm him, though she was thankful he was standing up for her. But before she could say anything, the loud crash behind Jasper made her squeak in surprise, her eyes wide as Carlisle stormed into the room. She flinched as he shouted and immediately frowned as he looked around. She looked down when his eyes briefly stopped on hers, listening to his words.

She bit her lip, and looked up slowly. "I'm sorry," she spoke softly, though she knew Esme would hear her too. She knew her words had probably pushed Edward over the edge, along with Jasper's.

Last edited by Alice Cullen. on Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:13 pm

Bella turned on her heels to face up with Jasper. "I was not QUESTIONING your Loyalties Jasper" she began. "I was saying I understand!" she yelled before jumping as she heard the door almost being removed from its hinges.

She winced at the booming voice of her father-in-law and looked head on at Jasper, not breaking eye contact with him.

She exhaled deeply, and with regret as he mentioned about Esme being in the other room.

She broke her gaze with Jasper before looking at Carlisle.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/520183115
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:30 pm

His family stood as still as statues as he moved himself in front of Renesmee. "It's lovely to see you home, where you belong." He said, the frown still evident on his lips. "You are truly beautiful, like your parents." There was a 'but' coming up, a big one and no-one was getting away with anything. "But you should never have thrown yourself upon Jacob, knowing that he is married now... We all know you can't help who you fall in love with."

He moved around the room, stopping at Anna and Jacob. "You both have to understand that this must be very difficult for Renesmee. She has spent her entire life believing that one day she will end up being the love of your life, Jacob. And then she finds out that in a matter of weeks, you have stopped loving her and have declared to spend the rest of your life with another woman. Edward and Bella are just looking out for there daughter, something I'm sure you could sympathise with?" He asked, his eyes shifting to Anna.

He walked over to Alice and Jasper and smiled slightly at his little Pixie, he had nothing bad to say to her, all she had done was try to appease the situation. "Jasper, as I have said, Bella and Edward are trying to protect their daughter. Edward is your brother just as much as Anna is your sister and you should never forget that.

And now he turned to Bella and Edward. "I know your reasons and I understand, believe me, I do. But you have been missing from our lives and the world doesn't stand still when you leave, our lives moved on in your absense."

He turned to face the entire room, making sure everyone was looking at him.

"This is my house, mine and Esme's and we decide who lives here, we decide that when we love someone that they are welcome to come and go as they please." He locked eyes with Edward. "Every single one of you in this room is very important to us, we love you all... Bella, Edward... You have your own home." He hung his head, he didn't want them to feel like he was kicking them out, but he needed them to understand that it was his decision who he let into their lives and that they had an escape if they wanted it. "We decide... Esme and I, we decide."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:43 pm

bella felt as though she were an inch tall. Carlisle was just as frightening as Charile was when he was angry.

Her eyes hit the floor. She wanted to cower. Bella knew the danger the family had put themselves through, and how accepting and supportive they had all been concerning hers and Edwards relationship from day one. How they had let her into the family. How Edward suck by her no matter what.

She wished she could blush again.

Bella backed up and went back to the safety of Edwards arms, hoping that her outburst at his brother had not bothered him too much.

Had their fight really made Carlisle and Esme not want them spending too much time in the family home? Bella did not understand.

Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:59 pm

Edward stood as still as stone, wrapping his arms around Bella as she came back to him. He wasn't bothered by her words to Jasper - he himself had just said worse to not only him, but Alice as well. He looked down for a moment before looking up to meet Carlisle's eyes.

"I understand that the world doesn't revolve around us, but this isn't just about Bella and I anymore. We have a daughter that we need to think about, and this new addition you've brought into our family has caused her a lot of pain." He looked to Jasper then. "I understand that she is your sister, but we have been a part of your life a lot longer. Jasper..I've stuck by you.. loved you like the brother you are, and forgave you even after the incident with Bella. You have to know that I love you and truly see you as a brother."

He sighed and pulled Bella closer, using his other arm to pull Renesmee against him as well. "We all love this family very much, but we have to do what's best for our daughter, and if that means leaving.." he paused and looked at Bella, knowing she'd argue, "then that's what we'll do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:04 pm

anna stepped fowards, she was nto about to let this happen this was her doing and she was going to fix it. "Carlsile, i am sorry for everything that has happened, and i am currently trying to make ammends fo the problems i have caused, and yes i do understand. Me and Jacob were going to find out own place anyway, so we will go this afternoon and see if we can book into a hotel or something till we find somewhere." Then looking at Jasper "i love you, he is yur brother and has been for a long time, dont risk that for me, im not worth it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:02 pm

"I don't want any of you to leave." Carlisle said as he sighed. "Bella, Edward please don't feel that I don't want you here, I was merely pointing out that you had an escape route if you felt you needed it." He turned back to Anna. "And you don't need to stay in a hotel. Esme and I were going to give you both this later, but I feel this is a good time." He said, pulling a set of keys from his jeans pocket. "This gift is really from Esme, I just fronted the cash, she put in all the hard work making a home for you both."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:09 pm

Renesmee stared in shock as afte his outburst he handed Anna and Jacob keys to their own home, that Esme had actually made forn them. "What the hell??? She comes in here, cuases chaos and steals my man, and so you reward her by giving them their own little love shack??? Jeez this really is fucked up." She spun round and made to head out the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:11 pm

Anna was on shock, Carlisle and Esme were giving them their own home, where they could be by themselves in peace. "thankyou..."she whispered as she took the keys. "ummm it might be an idea ot let us know where it is, then we can go and you guys can get some sense of normalit back in your lives. Oh, and give Cameron a kiss from me, you gyus really are gonna make great paretns to him" She kissed Carlisle on the cheek and took Jacobs hand again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:23 pm

Edward's eyes widened at his daughter's disrespectful outburst. As she made towards the door, his hand reached other and grabbed her arm. He didn't grip her tightly, but spun her around, looking into her eyes. "Renesmee, you will you apologize to your grandfather for your disrespect outburst this instant. That is no way to speak to him or any member of this family under any circumstances."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:28 pm

Renesmee was spun round by her fathre and the look of anger in his eyes made her think twice about what she ahd just said to her grandfather, but she wasnt sorry to Anna and Jacob, not in the slightest.

"im sorry, Carlisle, i didnt mean to be distrespectful, to you" She pulled her arm away from her fathers and headed outside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:33 pm

Carlisle was shocked at Rensemee's outburst, when did she stop being his little angel and turn into a spoiled young woman. He realised that it was partly his fault and everyone elses in the family. They had always given into her every wish, she was, he admitted, a very special but they had made a mistake in letting her know just how special she was. He nodded at her as she left, letting her know that he accepted her apology.

Carlisle turned back to Anna and pulled her into his arms, hugging her tightly, he kissed her cheek. "It's further up in the hills." He said with a smile as he handed Jacob the keys. "But please don't go... This will always be your and you are welcome here whenever you like. I don't want to see you go and not know when you'll be back. I love you, you are my daughter." He said, loud enough for the entire room to hear, for them to understand that like it or not Anna was a part of his life and by extension, a part of theirs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:37 pm

anna smiled with tears in her eyes as Carlsile took her in his arms, she kn ew then that everything was going to be ok. "Ok, we will stay till this evening but then i want you and Esme to come with us up to the new house and show us what she has built, and maybe, depending on how big the hosue is we can show Cameron his room in his favourite Sisters house. That is if thats ok with you. i would like to be pat of his life as much as possible. Partly so i can learn how to be a mother myslef and i cant see anyone better to learn from than Esme, and Jacob from you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:41 pm

"Oh Anna." Carlisle replied, tears of venom pooling in his eyes for the first time ever. "We would like nothing more than for you to be a part of his life. We can't thank you enough for the oppertunity you have given us and you will one day make the very best parents." He hugged her again and pulled Jacob in as well. "I love you, Anna... And you'd better look after her, Mutt." He said with a laugh, clapping Jacob on the back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:46 pm

Alice smiled as Carlisle embraced Anna, and her smile only widened at Anna's words. She untangled herself from Jasper and moved to Anna as Carlisle hugged Jacob. She wanted to hug her, but she hesitated, not knowing if Anna felt betrayed in any way by her. "Anna, I love you like a sister as well, and I really do hope you and Jacob won't be strangers to our home." She smiled a little and shrugged her shoulders, "And if you'd let me, I'd love to help you with decorating little Cam's room."

Not being able to hold herself back anymore, she hugged Anna tightly, whispering to her, "Please tell me you'll be a part of our lives. And not just for Jasper's sake. For mine, too. I don't want to lose my sister."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:15 pm

anna laughed as Carlisle, Jacob and Alice all gave her a group hug, she raised her eyebrow at Jasper, wondering if he would join in "would i ever do a thing like decorating without you Alice, and yes, i love you for you not just cos of Jasper, you are the best sister in the world, umm and by the way, someone might want to explain to Edward Bella and Renesmee about who Cameron is becuase thye are loking a little confused o ver ther."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:37 pm

Alice laughed softly as Jasper joined them, hugging her and Anna tightly. She grinned at Anna, clapping excitedly. "It's going to be so much fun. It can be our little project since I didn't really let you help much with the wedding," she giggled.

At the mention of Edward and Bella's confusion, she looked over at them. "Cameron is a baby, half human, half vampire like Nessie. His father, Freddy, doesn't think he can care for him as well as one of us could since we've dealt with Renesmee. And Anna took to him almost immediately, and Freddy decided he was going to give Cameron to her and Jacob to raise. But, before Anna knew, she saw how maternal Esme was to Cam, and decided, even after she knew she was meant to have the baby, that she wanted to give Esme the opportunity to be a mother and raise him." She smiled to Anna, moving to wrap an arm around her, "So as you can see, Anna did a very selfless thing for Esme. And we should all be thankful that she gave her that joy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:46 pm

Bella was gobsmacked at the way in which Renesmee spoke to Carlisle. Thankfully he was a very peaceful and understanding gentleman. However, Bella felt slightly ashamed that the creature she and Edward brought into this world could be so rude. She had her fathers temper, that was for sure.

Bella was very glad when Edward handled the situation and scaulded their daughter. He had looked so angry.

She flung an apologetic glance at her father in law before excusing herself to follow after her daughter, who had just stormed out of the room.

"I'll just... Make sure she doesnt break anything. Im sorry. For all of this" she murmered before throwing a desperate look at Edward and exiting the room to find Renesmee.

Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:57 pm

Edward watched Bella leave and immediately, he wanted to go after her. He looked to Alice and pursed his lips before looking past his family into the kitchen where he knew his mother way, probably with Cameron by the scent. "Well," he started, looking back to his sister, "for Esme's sake, yes, I am grateful. But her selflessness does not make me forget my daughter's obvious pain."

His eyes shifted to Carlisle before he continued. "I apologize once again for her rudeness, I assure you it won't happen again. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must tend to my wife and daughter."

And with a nod, he was out gone, the door slamming closed behind him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:05 pm

As edward left slamming the door behind him, Anna flinched. "well, that went well didnt it? God they really HATE me." She moved to sit back down on the sofa, her head in her hands, wondering how she could make things better for them. But she really didnt see a way.
"thanks everyone, for standing up for us, i know it must have been hard, i really do appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:15 pm

Alice sunk down next to Anna, hugging her tightly. "It was hard only because we all love you both. You may be related to Jasper, but dammit you're my sister too, and that won't ever change," she smiled, "I will always stand up for my family."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:24 pm

"Alice is right, in this family we stick up for what is right... We don't like taking sides but we do if we have to." He said with a smile. "If you'll excuse me for a moment, I'm going to check on my wife." He smiled and leant down to kiss Anna and Alice before walking back to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:36 pm

Anna looked at the 3 people left standing around her "so, what now?" she smiled, taking JAcobs hand in hers again, n ot wantig him to be too far from her, wanting hijm to be close to her at all times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:59 pm

Jacob held Anna close, his head spinning with all that happened. He could hardly believe that Ness had grown so quickly and that she was aggressive....

He looked at everyone, gratitude was too small a word to so how he felt towards them all.

"Thank you....." barley a whisper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return   

Back to top Go down

Confrontations - Edward, Bells and Nessie return
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next