Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Broken Heart

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Broken Heart   Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:37 pm

As Anna ran she took off the jewellery that the cullens gave her, winding it together round her wrist then she let her other side burst out, phasing into a panther as she ran. She had lost complete control. Her heart felt like it wa ssplitting down the middle, she was crushed. SHe had trusted him. SHe rached the Cullen house then growled at the top of her lungs, her despair pouring out of her as she crouched on the fround, sobs heaving through her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:41 pm

Jasper wondered through the house, smiling and humming.

Then he heard a loud growl coming from outside, the scent of Anna. It sounded like she was in pain and she had phased? Something was wrong.

Jasper turned and ran outside, "Anna!!" his voice filled with worry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:44 pm

Anna was still crouched on the floor, her despair pouring out of her, feeling as though it was burning through her, she opned her mind up as she heard her brother coming out, showing him the images as she had seen them, showing him her despair.
what do i do JAzz, what do i do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:48 pm

Jasper braced himself on the side of the house as the images flashed through his head, his hands went into fist and he slammed them into the house, making a hole.

"I am going to kill him!!!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:52 pm

anna gave up trying to keep the enrgy flowing ot her alterego and phased back. she curled up oin the floor the tears still flowing through jher.

i need clothes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:00 pm

ooc - continued from Baby stuff - Alice, Carlisle, Esme

Alice landed down on the ground with a soft thud and she ran around to find Anna curled up naked. "Oh god, Anna, what happened?" she asked, rushing to her side with the clothes. She looked up at Jasper - he looked angry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:02 pm

Jasper looked at Alice, Hate and Murder in his eyes,

"That...that...."his voice trembled, his hit the wall again, making a even bigger hole."That dog is going to die!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:03 pm

Edward and Bella came into the commotion just in time to hear Jasper's words. Immediately, his anger flared as well.

"What did he do?" he growled. "What did Jacob do, Jasper?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:04 pm

Alice flinched at Jasper's reaction and shook her head, looking down at Anna. "Oh no, Anna, tell me it's not what I'm thinking.. please," she said, hugging her sister tightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:06 pm

Anna threw the clothes on that ALice handed er, no even lookign to see what they were before running over to the side of the house and throwing up the blood that wsa left in her stomach, er head pounding, her heart broken.
When she was done, she crouched against the wall, wrapping her amrs around her legs, and rocked back and forth,m the tears still streaking down her face.
2I want to die, i just ...want...to...die" She whispered between sobs.
Her eternal life could not get anyworse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:19 pm

Alice gasped as Anna threw up the blood, immediately rushing over to Jasper who looked like he was about to blow a gasket. She touched his face lightly, "Please calm down, baby, for me, for Anna," she whispered before slipping down next to Anna, hugging her sister tightly as she rocked with her. "Shhh, I'm so sorry, Anna.. " Alice whispered, pulling Anna's head onto her shoulder, "I'm here for you. Always."

She looked up to Jasper, motioning for him to come closer and comfort his sister.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:23 pm

Jasper felt sick at the pain he could feel coming from his sister, he gritted his teeth and came over, hugging her with Alice.

Even though it hurt, he pushed on, making waves of calm and peace for Anna.

"WE are here Anna...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:26 pm

anna huddled against 2 of the only people in the world she could trust right now. "How....why......i trusted him. I am so stupid, i should never have let him go...the imprint......i m so stupid."
She bashed her head against the wall of the house repeatedly, denting it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:04 pm

As Renesmee aproached the Cullen house she slowed down to a walk, scenting that Anna, Jasper and ALice were outside the house. she could hear sobbing, so the Bithc knew then.
she walked round the corner and she could see her there crying like a little baby in her brothers and sisters arms.
She smiled then , "Hi guys, whats up?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:07 pm

anna could hear and smell Renesmee before she could see her, she was going to stay calm, it was not really the girls fault, it was entirely Annas and JAcobs, anna blamed herslef really.
But then it was the evil smirk that did it and the tinkly little hello, feining compolete innocence and concern.

anna lost all control, crouching down and pouncing ready to rip Renesemess pretty little head off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:13 pm

Jasper could hear someone approaching, the scent hit his nose. Renesmee with the smell of JAcob all over her.

If she had spoken, he knew Anna would not have reacted but she had done it on purpose to get a rise out his sister.

He jumped and grabbed Anna as she pounced, "No Anna don't.... that is not the answer."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:21 pm

anna struggled against JAsper snarling and growling ferociously as renesmee stood there laughing at her. eventually she lost the will though and buried herslef, sobbing into Jaspers chest.

Renesmee watched wiht glee, the feeling of getting a rise out of the Bitch filled her with delight and she laughed as the girl broke down again.
"Next time maybe you wil think twice about taking another womans man."
and she stalked into the house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:43 pm

Bella's head snapped up and away from Anna as she caught her daughers familier scent. It was however tarnished with another scent. Jacob. Also the scent of what they did in that tent. She noticed Renesmees satisfied grin.

Bella pulled her shield over herself and Edward.

Has Jacob picked her over Anna? she asked him silently, looking at him quickly.

She heard her daughter chuckle and speak to Anna. Her voice happy but so full of hatred at the same time.

I should go after her, find out what happened... You coming? she thought again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/520183115
Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:52 pm

Edward was frozen at the scene unfolding in front of him. He was nearly repulsed by the scent coming off his daughter. Even more by the thoughts going through her head.

She had drugged him? Oh god.

As Bella put her shield around them, he internally growled. No. He didn't. Renesmee..she drugged him, Bella! He didn't betray his wife by choice.

He was brimming with anger, his eyes shifting to Renesmee, making her understand that he full well knew exactly what she had done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:56 pm

Bella listened to Edward. Suddenly her feet felt as though they were welded to the spot. She could not move. She found her fists balled up at her sides, much like Edward did when he was furious.

Her eyes snapped to Edward and she growled loudly, not being able to control her anger.

Why? WHY THE FUCK would she do this?? Bella cursed.

Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:59 pm

Renesmees head turned sharply as she realised her parents were theere. She saw the looks on her parents faces and realsied she was in trouble, a lot of trouble. she had never seen them look like that, not at ehr anyway. What ahd she dne worng? "Whats wrong, i dont understand? What did i do wrong?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:26 pm

Edward's face blanched. As hard as he tried, he couldn't control himself - he exploded. His fists balled angrily and he had never had to urge to lay a harmful hand on his daughter, but at this moment, it was all he could do to hold himself back. He stepped forward to her angrily, gripping her arms and shaking her.

"What did you do wrong?!" he bellowed. "Are you fucking kidding me?!"

He shook her once more before shoving her back. "You spoiled little brat! You just had to get your way, didn't you?! Didn't your mother and I raise you better than that?! You DRUGGED him?! When the fuck did you turn into this.. this monster? This isn't over, Renesmee. I don't give a damn how special you think you are. This. Is. Not. Over."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:35 pm

Bella gasped as Edward manhandled their daughter, but there was nothing she could do but watch on in horror. Not worried about the way in which Edward was handling the situation, as Bella's venom was boiling up inside her body, and she wanted to explode. She was restraining herself, rooting her feet to the spot.

"Renesmee" she growled. It was low and gutteral. She almost scared herself with the frightful noise that resentated from her chest. "What the hell have you done. PLEASE tell me its not true"

She allowed herself to take a step closer to where Edward was holding her tightly.

"How could you" she growled again, her eyes black.

Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:44 pm

renesmee did not understand why they were all so angry at her, she had done what it took to get her man, she only wnated to relax him to make him feel good, it didnt do any harm..."you knew i was going to do what ever it took, how is that wrong? I dont understand! I dont understand whta i have done wrong"
The reaction from her parents frightened her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:47 pm

Anna stared in shock as Renesmee denied any knowledge of having done wrong, she was not sure what to believe, had she really drugged her husband? Raped him? She needed to know for sure. She shrugged Jasper off her and walked to where Renesmee and her angry parents were.
"I need to know, i need to see, hold her still."
She moved her hand to touch where renesmees beating heart was and the girls history poured thorugh her mind, short though it was up until the present time, and what she saw horrified her.
"YOU RAPED MY HUSBAND YOU FUCKING PSYCHO!!!!!"
She so wanted to swing for her but instead she went over to the wall and threw up again. The burning in her throat increaing as the blood drained from her stomach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart   

Back to top Go down

Broken Heart
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next