Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:50 am

Bella got up off Edwards knee and knelt beside the couch, she stroked Renesmees hair tentively, and placed a kiss on her daughters cheek.

"You going to sleep there or in your room beautiful?" she asked softly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/520183115
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:00 pm

Renesmee was already asleep and didnt hear her mothers question. She dreamed fitfully of pregnancy and babies and children. Images of her growing, deforming body filling her mind with horror and of the nirth and screaming and crying babies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:08 pm

Edward stood slowly and bent over his daughter, scooping her up in his arms. He held her protectively as they his way to her bedroom. He laid her on the bed and looked around the room, everything was still so childlike. He frowned and left, closing the door behind him as he made his way to his wife, pulling her to his chest.

"When did our baby grow so fast?" he breathed, his face pressed into her hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:28 pm

Bella leaned into him and held onto him tightly. She shook her head. "I want my baby back... I wish that she would not have wanted to grow so fast, why could she not have enjoyed being a child for longer... It wasn't long enough for me Edward. Its made me realise how much I could have another child"

She looked up at him sadly.

Before she fell pregnant on their honeymoon, Bella has never really been the maternal type. And because she, and everyone else for that matter were resigned to the fact that Vampires did not reproduce, Bella had never factored children into her life... But after being given the experience of being given Renesmee.. Bella felt herself as a mother.

Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:39 pm

Edward held her tightly, his face pained and he pressed it further into her face. "I'm so sorry for taking that away from you, Bella." He pulled her back, reaching up to cup her face. "You're a wonderful mother, love. You should have the opportunity to have as many children after you want..but I.." he trailed off, kissing her forehead before taking a few steps back.

He ran his fingers through his hair before pinching the bridge of his nose, shaking his head as he moved to look out the window. He should've been able to see this coming, should've been able to protect his daughter from this heartbreak, as well as his wife's.

"I feel like I've failed you both," he murmured, his back to her, still standing at the window.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:46 pm

Bella pulled away from Edward and placed her hands on both his cheeks. She looked at him, panic stricken. "No.. No no no, Edward, thats not what I meant... You have given me everything I wanted. Please. You have never failed me. I love you more each day" she said, looking deep into his eyes.

"Edward... I... I chose this life. I BEGGED you and bribed you until you gave in and agreed to let me be with you for eternity. I knew that I wouldn't be able to have children. And I accepted that because all I wanted was you, and to be with you forever. You know that. Renesmee was given to us. And I never knew how much I could love another person so much other than you" she tried to be honest.

She kissed the bridge of his nose gently. "You have failed no body" she whispered. "We were not to know this was going to happen.. I feel sick thinking about it. But my god... We are not exactly normal are we?"

Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:08 pm

Edward looked into her eyes, his own pained as he listened to her. "Bella.." he said, taking her hands by the wrists and kissing her knuckles, "You want another child. That's not something that I can give you. No matter how much I want to. That's how I've failed you."

He shook his head, closing his eyes. "I knew better," he whispered, "I knew you'd come to regret it one day." His eyes opened and he cupped her face, "please don't hate me Bella. I couldn't live with myself if you did." He knew he was being irrational now, but he couldn't seem to get a hold of himself. His daughter, his baby was having a child of her own.

As Bella kissed the bridge of his nose, he nudged her face up gently and brushed his lips against hers ever so slowly. "We can never be normal, Bella." His thumb caressed her cheek and he gave her a crooked smile, though it hardly reached his eyes, "Not that you were very normal to begin with."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:16 pm

Bella tried to smile back at his last comment. "You made me feel normal Edward. Even if that is possible. Our life now, its normal to me, and it's right" she said.

"Now you listen to me, Edward Cullen" she tried to be stern, but her fingers moved softly over his brow, trying to smooth out whee he had furrowed it together tightly, and then moved down his jawline to his chin. "I could never hate you. And I regret nothing about my life with you, so please, never bring this up with me again" she told him, kissing him gently, yet firmly on the corner of his mouth.

"You have not failed me" she told him again.

Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:43 pm

Edward's hands cupped her face, and he couldn't help but smile at the way she used his name. His face relaxed under her hands and all he could do was nod. He knew better than to argue with her - she was as stubborn as ever. He relaxed under her kiss, and he turned his head to claim her lips, kissing her softly.

"There's nothing in this universe that I love more than you and our daughter," he murmured, "I would do anything in my power to make you both happy."

He slid his arms around her body, pulling her to his chest as he claimed her lips for another kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:34 pm

Bella eagerlly returned his kiss, parting her lips for him. She pulled away slightly and whispered to him; "You already make me so happy" - she couldn't speak for Renesmee of course, but they could work on that in time... right?

She fisted a hand gently in his hair and looked deep into his eyes. "I am glad you are seeing sense and listening to me finally" she joshed at him, smirking slightly. "There is only so much dark, handsome and broody I can handle... " she whispered, peppering chaste kisses along his jaw line and to his ear lobe where she gently bit down.

Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:53 pm

Edward's arms pulled her closer as her lips parted, and as she pulled away, he almost followed but as she spoke, he couldn't help but smiled. His fingers caressed her back, slipping under the back of her top to feel her skin.

A chuckle rumbled deep in his chest and he smirked back at her. "Dark?" he teased, closing his eyes as she bit his earlobe. He slid one hand farther up the back of her top, the other slipping out to cup the back of her head, pulling her in for another kiss.

He slipped both arms around her, pulling her up against him, and slowly making his way to their bedroom with her in tow. There had been enough commotion for one day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:03 pm

Bella obediently followed him into their bedroom, her arms wrapped around him. "Your... eyes.... are dark...." she muttered in between kisses as she used her heel to gently push the door closed. "'Cause... Well... you're not dark.... in fact.. the opposite" she blabbered on, not needing to speak, but she still was in a habbit of ramblng.

Even after almost a year of marriage, she still found herself feeling shy around him sometimes.

Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:26 pm

Edward smirked against her lips as she mumbled in between kisses, pulling her closer yet, his hands sliding down past her hips, lifting her legs onto his waist as he held her against him. His mouth moved slowly over hers, holding her up with one hand as his other cupped the side of her face.

His mouth trailed down the side of her neck, kissing and nipping as he lowered them onto the bed, keeping her body flush against his as his mouth caressed the slope of her neck. His hands moved down to her hips, caressing them slowly before slipping his hands under her shirt, pulling back to look at her as he dragged the material up her body, his hands grazing her skin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:38 pm

Bella gazed up at Edward, her eyes hooded. How the hell did he manage to turn her on with just one smouldering look. She licked her lips, nervouslly as she raised her arms and allowed him to remove her shirt. Even now she still had the tendancy to feel a little self concious when she was bare in front of him.

Bella pressed her self up against him once again and trailed her hands up his chest and to his shoulders, pulling him down for a kiss, before moving her hands down and started to gently work at the buttons of his shirt, paying attention not to break any or rip the dark blue material.

Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:01 pm

Edward's eyes moved to her lips as she licked them and he gave her a crooked smile as he tossed her shirt off to the side. His eyes moved down her body slowly, the tips of his fingers grazing her skin - starting at her shoulders. She was perfect to him in every sense of the word. "I love you, Bella," he murmured as his thumbs slid down her stomach in a soft caress.

A moan rumbled from his chest as her body pressed against his, and he pressed a hand flat on the bed as his other pressed flat against her back, his lips moving against hers as she kissed him. His tongue slipped between her lips, seeking hers, caressing it as he deepened the kiss, his fingers dragging along her spine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:26 pm

Bella groaned as she opened her mouth, granting him entry. He tasted amazing, as always. She massaged his tongue and pulled herself cloer to him as she worked his shirt off his shoulders and down his long muscular arms. She dipped her head and pressed a line of wet kisses along his throat, and down to his collar bone. She ran her hands down his chest and to his beautifully sculpted, marble hard abdomen and tangled her fingers gently into the soft hair above his belt buckle.

Bella reached her head up and caught his mouth with hers again, this time pushing her tongue into his mouth, hard. Deepening the kiss.

Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:05 pm

The sound she made reverberated down his chest, pulling a moan of his own from Edward as his mouth plunged into her mouth, her scent taking over his senses as he all but crushed her against him. He moaned as her soft lips move along his skin, his hand snaking up to curl in a soft fist around her hair.

As her mouth claimed his, he growled into her mouth, yanking her closer, kissing her passionately their lips moved on one according. He bit at her bottom lip, one of his hands coming up to palm her breast with a moan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:33 pm

Bella arched her back gracefully off the bed, pressing herself into the palm of his hand. Her nipples jumped to attention as his hands brushed over her. She moaned at the sensation of his stone hand gently palming her.

Bella sat herself up and straddled his lap, without breaking contact with his mouth. She sucked on his top lip gently as he bit down on her bottom one. Her hands moved down his chest, tickled down his abdomen and played with the buckle of his belt for a moment before unbuckling it painfully slowly, then pulling it through all the loops.

With the belt gone, joining his shirt on the floor, Bella moved her hands back up and fisted them both in his hair once again, and pulled herself closer to him, grinding herself down on top of him.

Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:02 pm

Edward groaned into her mouth as she shifted on top of him, gripping her hips as tongue explored her mouth as he'd done so many times before. He still couldn't get enough of her and he doubted that would ever change. He growled as her hands moved too slow for his - well, their needs but he let her continue this way.

As she moved over him, he growling loudly as he dipped his head into his neck, kissing and nipping as his hands rocked her hips into his a little more insistently. Those jeans weren't going to last long - he already knew it. His hands ripped the front of them open, sliding his hands into them to pull them down past her hips, leaving them around her thighs - he could be a tease too. His fingertips danced up her spine before dipping her back, kissing her chest and the valley between her breasts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:31 pm

Bella pulled away from him and growled, taking a quick snap at his upper lip this time. She glanced down at the scraps of denim that had previously been her beatuifully fitted skinny jeans.

"Alice is so going to kill you when she see's that" she snarled playfully "And those were my absoulte favourites... I shall morn the death of those ones" - Bella had never really been a huge fan of tightly fitting clothes, but even she had to admit that her legs and backside looked great in the expensive, designer denim.

They were now in several scraps. Bella shook her head and raked her finger nails down his chest.

"Tit for tat" she whispered as she attacked the crotch of his trousers and removed them, throwing the remains to the floor. She looked at him with a evil gint in her eye as she looked down at his huge erection, threatening to break out of his boxers.

She couldn't get enough of him. He was just so outstandingly beautiful. Such an amazing creature. And he wanted her. He always made Bella feel special, like she was the only girl in the world.

Back to top Go down
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:45 am

Edward felt aroused, indeed, and it felt so exotic, and he felt so alive. Bella always made him feel that way. Alive, more than he had ever since the day he had met her, in the sacred classroom.
He had always wanted her. And now, he could have her in any way he wanted. He grabbed hold of the slopes of her hips and then pulled her legs onto him. As he worked down his denim jeans with one hand, he groaned as he slipped her ontop of him. He clsoed his eyes and gornaed pleasurably.
It made him forget about Renesmee...about Jacob...and for God's sake, for a grandchild that they would soon have.
Bella and he both needed this, needed to forget and let go. But Edward feared that they wouldn't be bale to escape the pit of darkness, the hurt that Renesmee had been caused...but for now, Edward could push aside his anguish...and hold onto Bella.
He looked deep into her almost-yellow eyes and gripped her hips as he tore the last of the strips of clothing away from her, smirking sadistically. "Does anything matter now, my love?" He dipped his mouth up to hers and kissed her hard, and greedily as he found his way into her. He probed her legs apart and thrusted into her and then felt the pleasure that quaked inside of his abdomen, bursting already before he was a moment inside of her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:56 pm

Bella gasped loudly as Edward roughtly grabbed at her hips and lifted her onto his throbbing erection. She cried out a little as he slammed her body down on top of him, impaling her. That was unlike Edward. He'd been taking it slowly and quietly till the ripping of the jeans incident.

Once she'd recovered from his very sudden entrance, Bella opened her eyes and looked down at him, her hands running gently through his copper hair. She placed a gentle kiss to his nose.

"No, I guess you're right... Nothing matters right now" she placed another kiss, but this time to his forehead. "Nothing at all, just us, in this moment" - She kissed him again, teasing the corner of his mouth, as though she were trying to calm him a little. "Forget everything love" she murmered to him.

Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:10 pm

Edward trembled at the sound of her growl - feeling a stir in his jeans, his teeth taking a hold of her bottom lip as she did his top. He tugged her even closer, grinning as he shrugged his shoulders carelessly, dipping his head down to kiss and nibble on her neck. "Alice will get over it," he murmured, "and I'll make sure you get another pair. You look incredible in anything..or nothing at all," he paused with a crooked smile, "but you looked good enough to eat in those jeans."

He hissed as Bella's fingernails slid down his chest, unable to keep the chuckle from rumbling deeply in his chest at her words. He moaned as her hands ripped at his jeans, his eyes darkening with lust as he lifted them to her. He loved the boldness in her that came out from time to time. Her confidence made her even sexier than she already was. But in the same beat, he loved the shyness that seemed to radiate through her still. Human habit, he guessed. Being a vampire didn't erase or change the person - just altered it.

He loved everything about her - he loved her. How could he not? She was everything to him. Everything he could've ever hoped for and more. She had brought him such light and joy; made him feel alive and almost human. He had been so sure he had been destined to be alone, but then she had shown up and his world had changed in the blink of an eye.

Her gasp made him pause - he knew he couldn't hurt her anymore, but the sounds still made him hesitate. Sometimes he still had trouble wrapping his head around the fact that she wasn't a fragile human anymore. She was his wife - his strong, indestructible amazing wife. He wrapped his arms around her lower waist, pulling her into him, sinking inside her deeper as he moaned. His thumbs caressed her silky skin lovingly as his eyes stared intently at her closed eyes, waiting for them to open.

When they finally did, he gave Bella her favorite smile, a soft moan escaping his lips as her delicate fingers ran through his hair. He couldn't help but chuckle lightly as she kissed his nose, and he tugged her close yet, pressing his face into her neck, kissing and nibbling slowly on the soft skin. His hands moved to press flat against her back, moving them slowly to caress her skin, rocking her hips into his with soft movements.

He lifted his face as she started to speak and smiled as she kissed his forehead. "Only you, sweetheart," he murmured as she kissed the corner of his lips. "There's nothing on my mind except for you, baby," he assured her softly, reaching up to cup her face with a gentle hand and kissing her fully on the lips. His own moved slow against hers, taking every single second to appreciate the softness of her lips against his and how she seemed to breathe life into his body. He was complete.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:46 pm

Bella gently pulled away from his kiss and rested her forehead on his as they rocked slowly, and gently together. She adored the feeling of his large hands on her hips, pulling on her ever so slightly and guiding her on top of him.

"Good" she whispered to him, breathing deeply, inhalling his intoxicating scent as she moved over him. "We don't need any extra thoughts right now" she told him, as she leaned back down and kissed him sensually and slowly once again. The speed matching thier gentle and loving thrusts. Bella parted her lips and her tongue traced Edwards slightly, tasting more of him.

Bella loved it when he guided her. Thier lovemaking experiences were still on the newside, being newlyweds, and neither of them having had no experience before they were married. Bella could think of a long list of things she wanted to try out... And she was certain there were hundreds of things that Edward had seen in peoples mind, and had been curious about. They'd managed to tick quite a few things off the list, but Bella loved it when he took her gently, and slowly and just made simple love to her. There was something just so... Romantic, and so normal about it.

She'd wondered why she enjoyed it so much, and the only conclusion she could come to, was that his gentleness reminded her of when she was human. They'd only made love a small number of times before she was changed, and although Bella loved the fact that now she was not breakable, they could have each other in any way that they saw fit, with no danger of them getting hurt, or any bones being broken. Bella still reminised about their first time together on Isle Esme. One of the single, most perfect moments of her life. In a way, she was glad that she and Edward had waited till they were married and that they had fought all the urges of their teenage bodies. It made things so special.

Bella tangled her long fingers through Edwards hair and pulled her torso closer to his. Thier bodies aligned perfectly, with no space between them. She brought her legs around and wrapped them around his hips, and locked her legs behind him, taking his length in fully. She looked up at him through hooded eyes and moved slowly with him, but with just a little more force.

"I love you" she whispered in his ear. "So so very much, you are my everything, and I don't know what I'd do without you".

The torn shards of their designer jeans were all forgotton now - although there was sure to be a reminder from the Pixie at some point, her horrified face when she would have a vision of the trousers would just be a picture.

Back to top Go down
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:05 am

"I know, I love you more than I can express to you, even now."

Edward parted his lips as he moaned softly. He wished he could read her mind, but by reading her face, he could imagine that he was making all the right moves. Her eyes were lidded, which told him that she was throroughly enjoying the way he the moved into her.

"Does it hurt?" h asked in a small voice, as he gripped her shoulders firmly but tenderly, and cuddled her nearer to him, pulling her onto him, and himself deeper into her. He began to thrust her over and over as he smirked. He rubbed her bare back sensually, and then rocked her pelvis harder ontop of him. Then he looked deep into her eyes. Reading her. "This is my fantasy, reliving our first time over and over..." he whispered as he grabbed her waist, digging his fingers into her, and then he dipped his head up for another deep kiss. His tongue masaged hers.

When he parted his mouth, he whispered, "Since we're alone now...and nothing else matters...How else do you want me?" He asked in choppy breathes, as he jerked her hips, parting her thighs onto him until he felt himself building up tingling, muscle tensing pressure. He closed his eyes and softly grunted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   

Back to top Go down

Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next