Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:19 pm

Renesmee hwoled onto her father as he told her her worst fear, thta nothing she could do wold make them let her get rid of the thing growing in her. She wasnt ready to be a mother,m she had no clue about babies or how to look after them. And jacob didnt love her, didnt want to be with her. What the hell was she supposed to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:32 pm

Jacob watched in shock as Renesmee as shouted and threatened to get rid of the baby, his baby.

"Ness, you won't be alone. I will be there with you every step of the way."

He would do whatever it took to keep the baby safe.... his son.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:37 pm

Renesmee silenced in shock as she looked at Jacob, he would stay with her, was that what he meant. "explain, when you sya you wil be with me, what do you mean? You will leave Anna? Or you will stay with her and keep wathc over me making saure i dont killl your baby growing in me.?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:15 pm

Edward winced at his daughter's bluntness. "Renesmee," he scolded, "Jacob is married to Anna. It's not fair of you to ask for a commitment when you were in the wrong," he said.

He couldn't believe he was actually on Jacob's side, but as much as he hated it, he had to stand up for what was right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:16 pm

Renesmee winced at her fathers scolding. THats not what she emant.
"thats not what i meant, i wasnt asking him to, i was just trying to figure out what he meant by what he said, yo understand....im sorry, i didnt mean to be rude or offensive."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:28 pm

as they approached the cottage, holding Jaspers hand with one of hers and the keys in the other, Anna began to shake. She was terrified as to what she would hear beind that door. She tried to calm herself as she heard the urgent voices frm inside the cottage.
"right, im ready" and she went to knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:34 pm

Jacob was at a loss for words, and jumped when the there was a loud knock on the door.

He was distracted, how had he not smelt her scent and realised that Anna was coming.

Jacob walked over to the door his eyes still on Ness and opened it.

"Come in..." just a whisper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:37 pm

Anna walkesd silently into the hosue, holding tight onto both alie and jasper now as she moved betwween them for protection. she didnt want physicla protection, but a barrier between her and renesmee, and someone to hold her if she should breakdown. She moved ot the furthest corner of the room, and huddled in it. Waiting for someone to talk. Anyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:54 pm

Jacob watched as Anna, gripping both Alice and Jaspers hands like a lifeline, went to stand in the corner. She looked heart broken.....

He turned to Ness and motioned to the Carlisle. " I think the Doc should have a look at you Ness. He can tell us more and check that the baby is alright."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:56 pm

Ness nodded nervously. "ok, wha what do you have to do grandad? " She had been poked and prodded and emasured by her grandfather her entire life, she hated it, she always felt lke a science experiment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:06 pm

"Lay down on the sofa for me." Carlisle said as he stepped toward her. "This won't be too invasive today, Renesmee... I just want to have a look at your stomach and listen to the baby's heart."

He waited until she was laying down, then placed his hands on her stomach pressing lightly, feeling around. He pulled his stethescope out and placed it on Renesmee's stomach. He began mumbling to himself. "Wolves... 36 days... Gestate." His hand moved the stethescope further around Renesmee's abdomen. "Bella... One month."

He looked up at Edward and Bella. "Well, I'm quite sure this will be a very quick pregnancy... I wouldn't be surprised if she started showing tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:20 pm

Renesmee tensed as Carlisle poked and prodded at her stgomach, the stephescope completely unnessesary.
"1 month, did you just say that this baby is going to be here in one monet? how, wy?what? It cant i dontwant to be a mother, im not ready, i cant look after a baby!"
She broke down into tears again, why was noone listening to her?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:28 pm

Jacob listend to Carlisle in disbelief. A quick pregnancy.....

Then Ness burst in tears, shouting and very upset. Quick to react so that Edward did not step, Jacob went to her side at the sofa and drew here in his arms, holding her and soothing her.

This was his child. And despite all Ness had done he could not stop wanting to make things right, the urge to protect her too great.

"It's going to be OK Ness. I am here. I am here." Gently rocking her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:33 pm

It hurt Annas heart to see Jacob go over to ness and to take her in his arms. Promising her he would be there. His choice had been made. She quickly moved her hands with the keys in to jacobs hand.

She moved out from between her brother and sister and ran outside. she didnt want to see anymore.

She crouched beside the cottage , her knees agaoinst ehr chest and her arms wrapped round them and poured out her grief into her tears. It was over. After 2 days her marriage to JAcob, the man she loved was over. Because the one thing she had tried to make him see before they got married had happened. Renesmee could give her the one thing she couldnt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:41 pm

Jacob felt Anna's gentle touch, it was only a brief moment and then she was gone. In his hands the cold feel of keys...

He wanted to get up, to go after her but they keys said it all. She was letting go.

He turned to Ness and pulled her closer, "It's going to me all right Ness. I promise. I am here."

Gently stroking her back as the sobs faded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:51 pm

Renesmees sobs started to ease as jacob held her in his arms. everything was going to be ok now he was here, with her, where he should be.
She looked up at him, trying to smile.
"i dont think i am going to be a good mum, i know nothing, but i know you will be a great dad,so as long as you stick around i will keep the baby, for you. Bt you better huryr up and decide on a name for this litlte creature or i am gonna end up calling it Thing"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:58 pm

Bella clutched Edwards arm tightly, breaking inside as she watched her daughter break down. She felt so much pain for her daughter and what she was having to deal with, but that was deeply emersed in the anger that Bella was feeling towards their daughter.

A short Pregnancy.
One Month at the most.

The pregnancy would probably be easier on Renesmee than it had been for Bella. Bella's fraill human body struggled and if Edward had not got his venom into her on time, she would not be here now. Renesmees birth had killed her.

Bella looked up at Carlisle.

"The Birth?" she simply asked, knowing that he would understand what she was saying.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/520183115
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:04 pm

Carlisle stepped away from Renesmee and Jacob and over to his son and daughter in law. He placed a reassuring hand on Bella's shoulder and smiled at her. "The pregnancy I hope will be as normal as possible... Although I can't be sure, what with the added complication." He said, looking at Jacob. Vampire puppies. "The birth... Again I don't know bu tI will be prepared for any eventuality... And she has immortality on her side, please don't worry Bella."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:09 pm

Bella nodded and bit her lip nervouslly. She looked at Renesmees small frame. She could be showing signs of her pregnancy as soon as tomorrow.

Her baby was going to have a baby.

She nestled into Edwards arm and sobbed once again. Edward had tried to comfort her, but Bella felt totally to blame. She felt terrible for Jacob. Not only for what her own flesh and venom had done to him, but the fact now that he was going to, for all eternity have a very significant tie to her and the rest of the family. Bella's heart broke for him.

"Jake... I am so sorry" she whispered to him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/520183115
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:14 pm

Jacob looked up at Bella as she whispered his name. His arms still around Ness, he nodded acknowledge that he had heard her.

He rested his chin on Ness's head. "I am not going anywhere," he whispred into her hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:17 pm

As Anna crouched next to the cottage she could hear every word going on inside, Ness askign him to name the baby.
His constant reasurances that e was going to stay with ehr.
Would he want to marry Renesmee now? and divorce her? It was all hppening so quickly her head was spinning.
She stood up and made to take her clothes off getting ready to phase, and leave. She didnt want to be here anymore. She wanted to be nowhere near any of this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:03 pm

Jacob put Ness gently on the sofa.

"I will be back soon." He had to talk to Anna he couldn't just let her leave, no matter how hard the talk would be.

He slipped out the cottage.

"Anna...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:05 pm

As Anns was preparing to phase she heard the voice behind her, his voice... it made her heart break all over again. It was excrutiating...

she picked up the clothes that she had thrown on the floor and wrapped her arms ruond her bare chest.

"yes jake?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:09 pm

Jacob didn't know where too look, what to say. He stuffed his hands in his pockets,

"Anna I'm so sorry....." the words sounded hollow to his own ears, but what else was there to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:14 pm

Anna turned to look at JAcob.
"dont be sorry puppy, i told you didnt i, you cant fight destiny as much as you would like to. And she is your destiny, she can give you the one thing that i never can, the one thing that both of us crave so much. A family, a real family. And you have that now. I wot interfere, i promise. You have made your dedision and i will respect that. I just want you to be sure."
She toyed with the wedding ring on her left hand, the memory of her wedding only two days beofre bought the tears back to her eyes.
She walked to Jacob and took his hands in hers, entwining their fingers togather and looked into his eyes.
"you are going to make a great dad, puppy, protect him, care for him, teach him to be an amazing man just like his father."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   

Back to top Go down

Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next