Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:24 pm

Jacob heart ached as she spoke. He wanted to stop her from hurting, to wipe the tears away....

He looked deeply into her eyes. "Thank you..." he whispered.

"If only it was another time and place," he squeezed her hand and smiled at her, "Then is would be me and you....."

Try as they might, things where beyond there control, destiny won out in the end. He wished he had known it sooner so that he could have saved them all this heart ache.

He lifter her hand and gave it a gentle kiss. "You'll always be in my heart."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:44 pm

Eva burst into the Cottage in a frenzy, more and more convinced that that strange but faint smell could be something terrible. Once she saw Anna and Jake's expression, she knew that something had to be wrong.
"What is it?" she asked. "What's wrong? What happened? Was there an attack?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:49 pm

Jacob looked at Eva and stepped away from Anna. He had forgotten that she was even here, so much had happened.

"Everything is fine. There is no danger. Edward and Bella have come home with Ness....."

He sighed, how do he explain something he didn't fully understand himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:51 pm

"Oh, she's back," Eva said, her eyes widening as she took in what they were saying. That did explain a lot. "Well...the imprint doesn't matter anymore. Does it?" Now she was beginning to fear that it did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:55 pm

"Things have changed......" He looked at Anna his heart aching. "Some things are just beyond our control no matter how much we want it not to be."

He looked towards the cottage and Ness curled up on the sofa.

"Things change........"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:56 pm

Eva frowned. Something was very, very wrong here, and she intended to get to the bottom of it.
"What changed?" she asked. "You're obviously not happy about having to do this, Jacob."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:01 pm

Jacob felt himself flush with anger "Ness is pregnant. I am the Father. Is that enough information for you!! "

His blood was boiling, hands shaking but he needed to stay calm. This was not the time to loose his temper and phase.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:20 pm

Bella raised an eye brow at Eva's quick entrance into thier cottage. Before she could say anything, she spoke to Jacob. Jake tried to deal with her.

Who the hell was she, asking questions, Bella didn't even know really who this woman was, other than she had been staying with the Cullens whilst she and Edward had been away with Renesmee. And now she was barging into the cottage and demanding to know what was going on.

Bella growled and grasped Edwards hand.

"Wow... How many vampires can you fit in a cottage?" she asked sarcastically.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/520183115
Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:36 pm

Edward pulled Bella closer, partly to keep her from doing anything irrational. "Not this many," he popped off, standing by his wife.

His mind was still a whirlwind of thoughts and emotions. His daughter - their daughter, their only child who hadn't even been a part of their life for eight months was pregnant and would be giving birth to a child in a month.

He couldn't believe he felt sorry for Jacob. But having overheard his conversation with Anna outside, he truly did. For the both of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:49 pm

Bella closed her eyes and pressed her face into Edwards chest, inhalling his intoxicating scent deeply. She raised her shield over him. She was having to do that a lot recently.

I want them all out of here. We need to deal with this. I feel as though we are a specticle. Complete strangers bursting in here like they own the place? OUR place she spoke to him silently. She wanted to growl at Eva and snap her like a twig. Renesmee was nothing to do with her. She sensed Jacobs tension also and that he was not happy about telling her what had been happening.

We need to be together, just the family so we can see how this is all going to work out Bella thought again.

Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:53 pm

Annas patience and immense control finallys snapped as the Eva barged past her and into the cottage, not even bothering o knock and started asking very personal questions.

"Ok enough!"

She grabbed her by the scruff of her neck like a cat would an annoying little kitten, kissed JAcob quickly and passionately on the lips.

"buy puppy, i will always l;ove you"

Then she pulled Eva backoutside and thew her a hundred meters into a tree.

"Who gave you the right to batrge in there and ask a bunch a people you dont know personal questions and who made you queen of the world? It is Fucking inconsiderate a nd rude and you have no right interefereing in other peoples lives!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:12 pm

Edward couldn't help but chuckle internally at the scene that had unfolded before them. He kissed Bella's head, rubbing her back comfortingly. Anyone else you want gone, my love? he asked internally.

He looked towards his daughter and father, and he held Bella tighter and kissed her head once more. Everything's going to be okay, he murmured internally once more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:14 pm

Carlisle couldn't help but smile a little at the scene unfolding before him. He whispered in Renesmee's ear, telling her everything would be fine then made his way over to Bella and Edward.

"I'll give you some peace now, son." He said, pulling Bella into a goodbye hug and shaking Edward's hand. "You know where I am if you need me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:18 pm

"Look, Anna!" Eva shouted back. "I smelled something weird coming from here, and I wanted to know what was going on. That's all. I'm sorry if you think that it's rude of me to not want anyone to get attacked."

Last edited by Eva Evita on Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:27 pm

Bella smiled as she heard Anna deal with the situation. she allowed Edward's thoughts to soothe her somewhat as she tried to beleive him when he told her that it was all going to be okay.

She glanced at Carlisle when he said that he was going to leave them. She nodded, appreciating him for doing so. Knowing that he was only a short run away should they need his help again.

Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:49 pm

Anna growled loudly and threateningly at Eva.

She moved over to block the door to the cottage.

"well you didnt need to barge in there, askingpersonal questions that you had no right to ask. And right now, i think the poeple in there need a little privacy, dont you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:56 pm

Edward nodded to Carlisle, shaking his hand. "Thank you," he said, hoping his eyes voiced the regret for his earlier behavior.

He pulled Bella into his arms once more and looked around to everyone. "We thank all of you for your support right now, as this is obviously a hard time, but I think it would be best for Bella and I to be alone with Renesmee. We have a lot of things to discuss with our daughter."

He looked towards the door, knowing the intrusive vampire would overhear. "This is a family matter - Jacob..Anna, that now includes you both as well. But for now, we would like some time with our daughter."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:04 pm

Carlisle could hear the commotion going on and side, he waved his hand to the back of the cottage and smiled at Edward and Bella again. "I think I'll leave the back way... Call if you need me." He said as he turned and walked out of the door, racing back towards his house, his wife and his son.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:06 pm

Bella turned around and smiled.

"Yes, thank you. Thank you all for your concern, but we really would like to talk to our daughter now." she said quietly, glancing over at Renesmee.

She called out a little louder to Jacob and Anna who were still outside the cottage.

"Like Edward said, you are welcome, but please, do you think we could have a couple of hours with just Renesmee. We have some things we need to get straight. But you both have our full support" she added.

Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:08 pm

anna turned to look at JAcob, wondering hwta he would do now? Would he come with her or go buy jhimself.
She jumped foward phasing before grabbing her clothes in her teeth and running towrds the river. Her favourite place in the entire world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:14 pm

Jacob could not believe all the commotion, he was frozen to the spot. Keeping a worried eye on Ness.

Everyone was leaving and he was left alone outside.

He went and sat under a tree and waited. They could have there space but he was not leaving. He would not go without Ness and his baby.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:21 pm

Eva sighed and called out after Anna, "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that the trouble was emotional and that you were going through so much." The girl was already too far way to hear her, most likely, so Eva just sighed and ran away, not sure where she was going to go this time. The last person she wanted to run into now was Freddy.

Last edited by Eva Evita on Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:23 pm

As everyone filtered out, he could smell Jacob's lingering scent. He knew Bella could too, so didn't bother to voice it. He made his way to his daughter, pulling her to his chest as he wrapped his other arm around Bella, pulling both of his girls to the couch. He sat with them, each on either side, kissing both of their heads.

"I think we need a family talk," he said lamely, stating the obvious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:34 pm

As everyone left Renesmee sensed impending doom. Herfather looked liek he meant business.
She curled up into the cornber of the sofa, wishing she was a little girl again, small and protected.
She cuould tell JAcob had not gone very far, she wished he was still here, holding her. At lest he hadnt gone running back to the cat tho, that was someything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:39 pm

Eva turned again and saw Jacob sitting by the tree, and she decided to go apologize.
"Look, I'm sorry for yelling at you," she said, her voice barely above a whisper as she approached him. "Obviously, something weird happened her, and I just don't understand it, and I'm sorry that you're suffering." Her steps were short, slow, and measured. She was well aware that she was approaching someone who might very well be the equivalent of a cornered animal right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   

Back to top Go down

Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next