Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:44 pm

Bella nodded and looked at Renesmee and reached across Edwards lap to take her hand gently.

"We do really need to talk about this" she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Honey... Please... Talk to us"

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/520183115
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:56 pm

Jacob looked up from where he sat with his head in hands.

"How where you to know but I would appreciate it if you did not shout or scare Ness, she is very fragile right now and I don't want anything happening to her or the baby."

He slumped into the tree,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:57 pm

"Is it hard for her then as a half vampire?" Eva asked, tentatively sitting down. She wasn't going to ask what had happened yet, but she had a feeling that Jacob had been manipulated somehow into doing what he'd done. He just didn't seem like the type to betray a person willingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:58 pm

Renesmee looked at her mother. "what am i supposed to say, i dont know what to say, i dont know what to do. "

Renesmee could scent anohter vampire outside with Jacob, hadnt her father told everyone to leave?

"there is someone outside with jake, can you go tel them to leave, it is that bweird woman who barged in here, i dont want her listening to my private business"

Last edited by Renesmee Cullen on Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:03 pm

"I don't know. The Doc seems to think that it will a fast pregnancy like Bella has with Ness, perhaps a month...."

In a month he would have a child. He would be a Dad. It was ..... He squeezed his nose with his fingers, his head hurt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:19 pm

Edward caught the scent as his daughter mentioned it and he growled. Pulling Renesmee closer, he kissed her head before standing. He took a few determined strides to the door and pulled it open, not bothering to shut it as he stepped outside.

"Jacob, as the father, you have a right to be here," Edward says before his eyes moved to the vampire at his side. "However, I don't believe you're related to this family at all. My wife and I have very private business to discuss with our daughter. We would appreciate it if you did as we asked, and leave just as everyone else did."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:21 pm

Bella sat back on the couch and threw her head back, a little frustrated. She sighed gently and looked back at her daughter.

"Renesmee... I get that you wanted to... That you struggle to accept that Jake found someone... And married them. But what you did.. It's wrong.. God, it's a criminal offence! You drugged Jake sweetie"she tried to get the words out. She looked to Edward for support.

Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:34 pm

Edward turned back to his wife and daughter, and nodded in agreement with Bella. "Your mother is right, Renesmee. What were you thinking doing something like that? I know you love Jacob very much, sweetheart, but do you understand how much you've hurt him? He cares for you too, of course, but he is married. He is leaving the woman he loves to do right by you. Do you think that's fair on him?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:37 pm

Renesmee looked at ehr parents in concern "i understand now that what i did was wrong but i didnt at the time, i just thoguht i was helkping him to relax, i really did. what should i do tho? what can i do? Tell him to go be with Anna? Would that be the right thing to do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:40 pm

"Okay, I'll go," Eva said with a shrug. "I only came over here because I smelled something funny."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:11 pm

Alone again Jacob sat and waited. He could hear the murmurs of there voice but did not try to listen, they needed there privacy.

It has been a long day, he was tired. His eyelids dropped and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:15 pm

Bela looked at Renesmee.

"You know Jacob sweetie, do you think that would make him happy? she asked her. "You do know, that no matter what, Jake will want to be a part of your babies life? So no matter what you do, he will be here." she reminded her daughter. She would need to think about all the concenquences.

Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:20 pm

Renesmee sighed and stood, up, starting to feel slightly queesy but she knew what she needed to do. She needed to put things as right as possible. "Ok, it would be a miserable life being with someone who is in love with someone else anyway."
She walked out the door to the cottage and saw jake lening against a tree, trying to sleep.
"Jake, we need to talk"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:25 pm

Jacob looked up at the sound of Ness's voice.

"Yes...." he got up and slowly walked over to where she stood at the cottage door.

"What is it Ness?" his voice soft, concerned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:26 pm

Bella sighef with relief when she reaised what sacrifice their daughter was about to make. She smiled at Edward and scooted closer, sitting on his lap and resting her head on his shoulder.

She is doing the right thing, I just hope that it does not make her miserable she said internally to him.

Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:29 pm

Renesmee looked at Jake in the eye. "I am very sorry about what i ddi to you it was wrong, i messed up. But i cant go back in time. But i can try and put things right now. Id ont want to be with someone who is in love with someone else. We would both be miserable. Its not fair on you and its not fair on our baby. I dont want to be with you JAke, its wrong. But you can still be invloved in our childs life, you can still naem him and be a full time dad. I just think its better this way."
She turned and walked back into the cottage, shaking with the effort of what she had just done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:32 pm

Jacob took her hand,

"Don't you think I should decide for myself??" He pulled her to him and put his lips to hers, brushing her with his tongue....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:39 pm

Renesmee froze in shock as Jake turned her round and kissed her. It felt good so good, but it was wrong very very worng. She pushed him away forcefully. He would regret it later.
"No i dont. i dont want to be second best Jake, i have made my decision. Now leave."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:44 pm

"If I leave here Ness it won't be to go back to Anna."

He pulled her to him again, "Who said you where 2nd bst?" his mouth csmd down hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:49 pm

Renesmee groled loudly as Jake pushed his lips ointo hers hard, this was not how she wanted it to be. she pushed him off harder. Sending him flying.
2i do not want to share your heart, i do not want to be equal first, i want to be the ONLY one you love, and do not lie to me JAcob BLack. I know you love her. Now i said leave before i change my mind about the baby"
she tned back ntop the cottage and slammed the door hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:52 pm

Jacob did not go after her.

He turned and ran phasing in mid stride. He needed to go home.

OOC Blog
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:28 pm

Renesmee walked back to the couch shaking from the effort of what she had just done. She was right tho, she did not wnat to share him with anyone else.
She lay down on the couch and closed her eyes. she needed sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:58 pm

Edward look up from his wife as the door opened, and switched Bella to his opposite leg as their daughter laid on the couch. He and Bella had heard the entire conversation between her and Jacob and he knew it hadn't been easy. He stroked Renesmee's hair.

"We're proud of you, honey," he murmured, "you did the right thing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:58 am

Bella nodded in agreement. "Yes sweetie, that was very good of you indeed. Im proud that you were able to think of Jacob, but as well as yourself. You should never be second best" she told her baby. Pressing her palm against her daughters warm thigh.
"Do you want to be alone?"

Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:25 am

Renesmee sighed, she knew she had done the right thing. It didnt mean it felt good though. She was half tempted just to give JAcob the baby once it was here, so she could move on and him and anna could be a happy fmaily.
"I jst want to sleep"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee   

Back to top Go down

Discipline - Edward, Bella & Renesmee
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next