Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:45 pm

Carlisle ran at full speed back to the house, he felt so totally emotionally drained, he just wanted to sit down, with Esme in his arms and do nothing.

The house was nearly empty when he got there, only Esme and Cameron were in, he followed their scents and came across Esme putting Cameron down for the night. He leant against the door frame and smiled at the love he could see coming from his wife, he knew she was happier than she ever had been.

He watched as she leant over the crib and gave Cameron a gentle kiss, then she straightened up and looked at him, smiling. They left the room quietly and made their way, hand in hand, to their bedroom. Neither of them uttering a word to the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:41 am

Esme smiled as she caught the scent of Carlisles return to the house. She rocked Cameron in her arms for a moment, singing him a sweet lullaby. As she felt his presence at the door, she placed a sweet kiss to the babys forehead and laid him down in his crib and tucked the sheets around him.

For another moment she stared down and the tiny person before her, and she felt so warm inside. So complete.

She joined Carlisle at the door and they wondered together to the room next door. Esme pushed the door open and led him into their bedroom. The smile did not leave her face.

"I still cant believe he is ours" she whispered, embracing him tightly.

Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:55 am

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, breathing in her scent before placing a gentle kiss to the top of her head. He kicked the door shut behind him and held her tightly.

"I can't believe it either." He said with a happy sigh. "I think the same thing about you every day, as well." He smiled, tilting her head back and staring into her eyes. "And I'll think it everyday for all of eternity." He smiled as he lowered his head to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:17 pm

Esme reached up and kissed him tenderly and pulled away, beaming at him. Her eyes glowing.

"This is all becase of you, you know" she whispered to him. "Because of all the goodnessin you." she placed a hand over his marble chest, where his unheating heart lie "Because of all the love, and humanity in here" Esme moved her hand to his head and traced her long fingers across his forehead "and because of all those amazing thoughts you have in there. Never about yourself, but always about others... God has blessed you Carlisle. He has proven now that he does not see you as a monster."

She kissed him once again.

"And thats why he brought you to me. To save me. We now have it all darling. We have everything"

Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:26 pm

He wanted to cry so much in that moment. Not tears of sadness but tears of joy. God had blessed him, she was right about that. God had blessed him by giving him her. The most loving creature to ever exist. And she was his.

"We did this." He corrected, knowing full well that without her, everything they had ever done would not have been possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:37 pm

"If you say so my darling" she murmered into his shoulder as she leaned into him and ghosted her hands across his back. "If you say so, but I still think it's all because of you, because you have the most amazing soul... And you are just a beautiful, good creature" she told him ernestly.

Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:48 pm

"We're never going to agree on this." He laughed as his hands stroked lovingly down her arms. "But I love you... You are the most beautiful... And I'm so glad you have everything you need." He was so happy himself that he couldn't even finish his own sentences.

He wrapped his strong arms around her waist and lifted her up with ease. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck as his lips gently caressed hers. "Forever, Esme. Always and forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:53 pm

Esme chuckled softly as he lifted her up. He was so careful with her. "I think we will just have to agree to disagree and comprimise. I am just SO happy with you. Please, don't ever forget that. Always and Forever" she mumbled to him, before her lips captured his own passionately.

She wound her arms tighter around his neck and pulled herself closer to him, tightening her grip.

Her tongue traced a wet pattern across his bottom lip, demanding entry to his mouth.

Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:05 pm

Carlisle welcome her into his mouth, her sweet taste filled him and he groaned with happiness. His hands caressed his back lovingly as he deepened their kiss.

"I love you." He mumbled, trying hard to convey what he felt for her but knowing that words alone could not do the feeling justice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:10 pm

Esme smiled into his mouth when he granted her entrance and she dipped her cool tongue into him and massaged his gently, swirling around in there for a moment before pulling away and looking at him lovinglly. "I love you too. So very much" she replied.

They told each other every day they loved each other. It never got old, nor it ever would.

She slipped from his grasp and pulled him gently over to their bed, pulling him down next to her. She lied on her side and gazed into his golden eyes.

Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:26 pm

He allowed her to pull him over to the bed and he smiled as she lay down on her side and smiled up at him. He sat himself on the bed and lay gently next to her, staring into her beautiful golden eyes.

His hand reached out to stroke her cheek, along her jaw, down her neck, caressing gently at the scar he had marked her with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:45 pm

Esme smiled as she gently smoothed out Carlisles collar on his shirt. "Today has been... Odd... Hasn't it?" she mused. Odd probably wasn't quite the correct word to describe the days happenings, but she could not for the life of her think of anything else. "In fact, the past two weeks have been... Well. We have never had as much happen to the family". It wasn't really a question. She was mearly speaking out loud to him.

She looked back up into his eyes and smiled.

"You were right, when you said things were going to work out. You promised me"

Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:57 pm

He smiled warmly at her, taking her hand in his and bringing it up to his mouth, brushing kisses along her palm.

"I was only hoping myself." He laughed. "But I'm glad it has all worked out. Renesmee was a fool, but she's doing the right thing now, I believe."

He leant forwrd and softly kissed her lips. "From now on, life will get back to normal... Well, except that now we have son." He said with a smile, his chest swelling at the love he already felt for the infant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:11 pm

"Mmmmm" she sighed, stroking his left cheek. "That one tiny little person is going to change our lives so much. But for the better. It's going to be amazing. A wonderful experience I think" she murmered as she reached to the back of his nexk and pulled him down for a passionate kiss.

Esme pushed her tongue into his awaiting mouth and stroked his, tasting him gently. She smiled into the kiss and pulled him down on top of her, pulling at the short hairs on the back of his neck.

Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:23 pm

"Oh Esme." He groaned. "You don't know what you're doing to me." He said, his cock straining in his pants, his hands stroking down her arms, seeking their way inside her shirt.

He stroked over her soft stomach, feeling her shiver against his touch. Next his hand moved further up, cupping a breast in his stone hand. "Still no bra?" He purred, this one missing item turning him on further.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:44 pm

"I've just been so busy... I've not had the time. I can go and put one on for you, if thats what you desire my love?" she quipped. She knew that he loved it when she was a little easier to access. And she loved being able to turn him on by brushing up against him... And the look on his face when he realised that she was wearing no underwear was a perfect picture, each and every time.

She shivered and then arched her back off the bed as he cupped her breast. She moaned gently, feeling his arousal pressing into her thigh. She felt herself mositen even further as she moved her legs apart slightly, pressing her leg up againt his hard leg. She smiled at him and kissed him again.

Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:52 pm

Carlisle shifted his position so he was directly over her petite body, his hand gently massages the soft mound of flesh. "Don't you dare." He purred, liking it very much when she didn't wear underwear. His lips crashed down on hers as he entered her mouth forcefully, possessing every inch of her.

He lowered his hips so they brushed against hers, teasing her, his eyes twinkling with his malevolence. He moved his lips from hers, brushing them along her jaw, before moving down to her scar and sucking on the beautiful flesh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:11 pm

Esme gladly opened her mouth for him, inviting is assult on her tongue. She dug her fingernails hard into his back, shredding the silk on his shirt. "Whoops" she whispered to him. "But you are a little overdressed don't you think?" as she pulled at the ruined material, ripping it from his marble body.

Esme craned her neck, exposing her scar fully to him and she closed her eyes.

"Bite me my love, taste me, please" she urged.

Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:20 pm

Carlisle didn't need telling twice, he disliked the idea of hurting her, but she had asked for it and so he would give it to her. He ran his tongue over the scar first, before gently sinking his teeth through the hard skin, Esme's venom pooling in his mouth almost instantly, his cock hardened as he tasted her, his mouth sucking at her eargerly.

He let out a loud growl as she filled his mouth, his hands travelling across her body hungrily as he ripped her shirt from her, reavealing her pert breasts to him. His fingers teasing at her hardened nipples as he continued to lick the venom from her neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:59 am

Esme cried out, part in pleasure, and part in pain as his sharp teeth pierced her neck and began to drink get venom as it pooled at the surface of the wound atop of her scar. His eternal mark on her.

Feeling him marking her all over again felt beautiful to Esme. She scraped her fingers across his back ones again, her nails digging into his marble flesh, hard, scratching him.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and locked her ankles together as she pulled his groin closer to her body, causing friction. She growled in arousal as his hard length pressed against her heat.

Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:09 pm

Carlisle groaned as her nails dug into his flesh, her legs wrapped around his waist pulling him closer to her. He could smell her arousal in the air, and his hands moved to her skirt, hurriedly pushing it up to her hips, noting that she was not wearing any underwear.

He released her ankles so he could pull back, he stood above her as he removed his trousers and boxers, before he climbed slowly back on top of her, claiming her mouth with his, his hands running along her body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:24 pm

Esme welcomed him back to her, plancing her arms around his waist and pulling him down on top of her. "I know how much you like it when I forget to dress myself properly... I was going to mention it to you earlier before you had to go out... To give you something to think about whilst you were away... But I didn't think it seemed fair, given the circumstances" she muttered under her breath to him as she hitched her leg over his hip, forcing his rock hard length pressing against her dripping centre.

Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:31 pm

He growled in response to her, his hips pressing against hers, his lips forcefully claiming hers.

He ran his hand up her thigh teasing gently at the skin as he slowly sought out her centre.

"Esme." He purred, her arousal evident to her, his cock twitching happily against her warm flesh. His free hand stroked lovingly through her mousy hair, pulling at it gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:44 pm

Esme growled gently at him as he teased her. The feeling of his fingers ghosting across her inner thighs was causing her to get wetter and wetter. She was certain that with the way he was touching her, he would be able to make her climax without him even really touching her in the place she most desired.

"Too slowly" she growled at him, bucking her hips up at him, coming into contact with his hand.

Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:49 pm

"We have allthe time in the world." He said with a smile.

Still he did what she needed, his hand brushing softly against her heat, dipping one finger inside of her sweet core, his thumb gently circling the sensitive flesh.

He kissed at her neck again, the wound healing but the taste of her still fresh against her skin. He growled against her as she moved her body against his manipulative hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme   

Back to top Go down

Carlisle & Esme's Bedroom - Tag: Carlisle & Esme
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next