Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Visitors from Alaska

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Visitors from Alaska   Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:46 pm

As Tanya approached the Cullen house she indicated to Brandon to slow down. Although she went back many years with Cullens and they where family she did not just want to burst in. Especially after there run in with Volturi and the pain that Irina had caused them.

Tanya took Brandon's hand in hers and gave it a reassuring squeeze, one did not need Jasper ability to know that he was nervous.

"It will be fine Brandon." as the walked up the steps.

She lifted her hand and knocked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:50 pm

Brandon smiled at Tanya, glad of her support. She had been a great friend to him in his hours and hours of need, taking him into her home and helping him through the pains of their alternate lifestyle.

And now finally he was here, after 80 years of searching the Denali's had finally led him here, to his sister. He was about to discover the family he should have always had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:57 pm

ooc - continued from Jasper & Alice - The Cullen House

As Alice's foot hit the bottom step, she caught two scents - one was Tanya for sure. The other she didn't recognize and it almost made her groan. Please don't let this be another bad news.. she thoughts before opening the door.

Sure enough, there was Tanya; next to her was a male - definitely vampire. Maybe her new toy? Nevertheless, she smiled. "Tanya, what a surprise," Alice said, "I didn't anticipate your arrival." Her eyes turned to the male next to her, her eyes curious, "My name's Alice," she introduced herself.

Then suddenly realizing they were all at the door, she shook her head. "I'm sorry; where are my manners, please, come in," she said, moving aside to let them in. "Jasper should be right down."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:05 pm

Tanya smiled at Alice, "Thank you Alice." stepping inside to the house, motioning for Brandon to follow her.

Tanya looked around. "Mmm I see that you have been decorating since my last visit, I must admit it I rather prefer it now." She took Brandon's hand in her own and took him to the sofa to sit down. The poor boy looked like he was going to faint.

"This is Brandon, he has been with us in Denali for a while now, adjusting to our lifestyle. He is doing remarkably well and I thought I might introduce him more of 'our kind." the smile still on her face as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:07 pm

Brandon couldn't help but smile at the pixie like woman sitting across from him, she was beautiful and everything he had ever expected her to be. His dead heart leapt in his chest, the search was over, he had found his sister, his Alice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:14 pm

Alice laughed softly, nodding to Tanya. "Yes, you know Esme loves decorating," she said, shifting in her seat as Brandon's gaze made her uneasy. "Oh, that's great. I'm glad you've been faring well, Brandon," she said politely.

She really wished Jasper would come downstairs. She shifted again, adverting her eyes from Brandon as he continued to stare at her, a smile on his face. "I.. I hope everything's been well with your family, Tanya," Alice said, struggling to find something to say in her discomfort.

Who was this person and why was he so interested in her?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:21 pm

Jasper came down the stairs, smiling at the site of Tanya on the sofa.

"Hello Tanya, how nice of to see you again." He looked at the youngish vampire next to her, he stepped closer to Alice, standing behind her and wrapping his arms around her.

Brandon I believe is what Tanya called him was starring at Alice and he could sense his fear and nerves but could not imagine why.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:26 pm

Brandon swallowed hard, he needed to talk. He could sense that he was creeping Alice out by the way that she kept averting her eyes from his. He just couldn't quite find the right words.

"My name is Peter... Peter Brandon." He began, hoping that giving his full name would help her to understand who he was. He undid his jacket pulling the worn purple silk from an inside pocket, he held it out to her, praying she would remember it. He scarf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:35 pm

As Brandon spoke his full name, Alice tensed. She reached for Jasper's hand, gripping it tightly. "Your name.." she trailed off as he pulled out a purple scarf and held it out to her. She looked at it for a moment before her eyes fluttered and she gasped, cupping a hand to her mouth.

She moved closer, and tentatively took the scarf from him, holding it in her hands as a dry sob escaped her. She immediately dropped it and stepped away - she'd had that scarf while she was in the asylum. She'd seen it in Anna's thoughts.

"W-where did you get that? Who are you?" she stammered, her legs shaking as she struggled to hold her composure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:41 pm

"I was given it by James." He stated, looking into her eyes. "He found me in the same asylum."

He stood and walked over to her, sitting down next to her. He still wasn't sure if he should tell her the truth, wasn't sure if he should tell her about their shared history. Would she believe him if he told her? Afterall he hadn't been born until after she had been imprisoned. Their parents had never spoken of her to him an he was pretty sure they had never visited her... They hadn't visited him.

There was only one thing for it. He would have to tell her, if she didn't believe him then he would leave, knowing that she was existing, that alone was enough to make him happy.

"I'm your brother, Alice."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:15 pm

Alice visibly recoiled at the name and she backed closer to Jasper. Was someone after her? Some lose ties that she hadn't known about? It seemed perfectly plausible seeing as she only knew what she'd seen through others.

As he moved closer, she whimpered, suddenly afraid. But Jasper hadn't moved to stop any of it. Surely he'd know whether this Peter or Brandon or whatever his name was meant her any harm. She looked up at him, trying to keep he fear from showing, but she wasn't sure if she was successful.

She gasped at the words he spoke, her eyes wide. She studied him for a moment, but couldn't find any deception on his eyes. Her hands cupped her mouth and she choked out a dry sob before throwing her arms around his neck, her body trembling as she hugged him tightly.

"B-but how? I..I don't understand," she whimpered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:21 pm

He jumped as she flung her arms around his neck then slowly relaxed into her, wrapping his arms around her as he dry sobbed into her neck. "Alice... I can't believe I have finally found you." He whispered into her soft skin.

He released her and set her back next to Jasper, taking her hands in his. "I was born the year after our parents placed you in the asylum... They never mentioned you." He said, with a frown, hoping his commen would not upset her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:28 pm

Jasper was shocked as the new vampire Brandon announced himself to be Alices brother, he restrained himself as they embraced, jealous but hed did not know why.

He looked at Tanya knowing she would not have brought him here if she did not believe his story to be true.

He took Alices hand when she was put back down.

Starring
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:40 pm

She looked at him as he set her back down next to Jasper and she suddenly felt as though she'd been too forward with her hug.

"I-I'm sorry," she apologized, wringing her hands before Jasper took one in his. "Oh," she frowned deeply, nodding as she looked down, "I should have guessed they wouldn't have.."

She wished so badly she could cry in that moment. What had been so horrible about her that her parents wouldn't want to even speak of her to her own brother. "You must think awful of me," she whispered as she looked up at him, "how horrible must I be for our parents to never speak of me."

Though she would never trade the love Carlisle and Esme had given her, the thought saddened her immensely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:28 pm

"Oh no!" He cried out, moving closer to her and taking her free hand in his. "I think badly of them." He replied a low growl eminating from his chest. "Alice... You did nothing wrong. They did."

After all they had done the very same to him, as soon as they realised he was different they had carted him off and never visited or written. He had heard nothing more from them. He often wondered if they had had another child and if that child had suffered the same fate as Alice and himself had.

Brandon had always thought it normal to be able to move things with his mind, his parents however thought differently which is why they had had him committed. It wasn't until after he had been turned by James that his 'power' as he called it grew. Now he could move almost anything with his mind, even small buildings which took a lot of effort and left him drained.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:56 am

Alice looked at him, her eyes hopeful. Obivously he didn't think bad of her or he wouldn't have been trying to find her all these years. She slowly let go of Jasper's hand and moved closer to her brother. She couldn't hardly believe she had a brother. A real brother - not that Edward and Emmett weren't her real brothers but this was different. She wrapped her arms around him tightly. "I'm so glad you found me, Peter," she paused. "Or should I call you Brandon?"

She pulled back just enough to see his face, biting her lip. "I have so many questions.." she said shyly. "How old were you when you were turned? How long have you been looking for me? Are their others?" Then she looked panicked for a moment. "You're staying, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:06 am

He welcomed her embrace and held her tight, smiling, wishing he could cry at this touching moment. "You can call me what you like." He laughed, he had been known as Brandon since the asylum but if Alice wanted to call him Peter, he would be glad of it.

"I was turned at 18... Our parents put me in the same place as you." He replied, letting out a dry sob. "I have been searching for you ever since James got me out... Nearly 70 years."

He squeezed her gently again, so glad to have her close, her scent so perfect to him, similar to the scarf but one hundred times better. "Ask me any questions you like and I will answer the best I can."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:30 am

Alice smiled brightly. "Peter," she said. "I like Peter." She wondered if Carlisle would let him stay. Surely he would. It was her brother. He knew how much she wished she remembered her human life. And even though Peter wasn't a part of her past that she could have remembered but he was her family nonetheless.

She listened as he spoke and when he said their parents had put him in the same horrid place they'd placed her in, she felt he heart break in two. "Oh Peter!" she cooed, pulling him in for another tight hug. "Why did they do that? What can you do?" She knew it had to be something fairly major for them to have done that to him. "I'm so sorry, Peter..if I'd known..I would've done something..I would've protected you.."

She felt so guilty. She felt like a terrible sister even though she'd only just learned of his existance. She moved closer, hugging him even tighter, wishing she could turn back time and protect him for all the hard times he surely had endured in his stay at the asylum..in his search for her. "Everything will be different now, Peter. I'll always be here for you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:31 am

Jasper stood and watched, putting his hand behind his back, hiding the fists that they had become.

He smiled and said nothing, but he was not comfortable and was at unease. Jasper looked at Tanya but she was just smiling sweetly happy with what the reunion she had brought about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:36 am

"I can move things with my mind." He replied, holding her just as tightly. "I'm so glad I found you... For so long... I thought I would be searching for my entire existence."

He kissed her cheek gently, so happy to he able to do so. "I understand if it's not suitable for me to stay here, but I would like to get to know you... To catch up on what we have missed." He paused and looked at Tanya. "But Tanya and her family have said that I am always welcome there... So I can leave if you wish." He finished, his chest tightening as he prayed she would want him to stay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:58 am

Tanya stood up smiling at the happy reunion, "If you don't mind both of us would like to stay. I would love to see Carlisle and Esme. Are Bella, Edward and Renesmee at the cottage? It would be nice to see them too. It really would be nice to catch up under happier circumstances."

She flicked her long strawberry blond hair over shoulder. Licking her lips. It was always nice to visit the Cullens and thinks at home had been a little tense since the run in with the Volturi so staying would be most welcome.

Tanya moved forward taking Brandon hand, reassuring him that he would not have to leave his sister.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:07 am

"Oh no! Peter, I don't want you to leave!" she said. "I mean, we'll have to talk got Carlisle and Esme first, but I'm sure they won't mind. Especially after they find out you're my brother." She smiled suddenly, "My brother. I can't believe I have a brother."

She paused and quickly amended. "Actually, I have tw--three brothers. And three sisters, but you, you're my actual brother." She smiled and hugged him again, pressing against him as her arms tightened around him. "It's going to be wonderful having you in our lives, Peter." She turned to Jasper and smiled, "Isn't it, darling?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:34 am

"It's going to be wonderful getting to know you." He smiled, holding her tight. "My sister." He looked up at Jasper and nodded his head to him. "You must be Jasper, Alice's husband... I've heard a lot about you."

In fact he had heard a lot about all of them, the Denali's talked about the Cullen's a lot, it was almost as if Brandon had known them all his entire life and yet he had only actually met two of them. His sister Alice, his beautiful, beautiful sister and her husband, who was yet to speak to him and judging by the look on his face, he didn't think too much of Brandon.

"I can't wait to meet the rest of your family." He smiled. "The people who have obviously looked after you so well... I think I owe them everything for keeping you safe so that I could find you... I never want to leave you, Alice." And it was true, he knew he wanted to spend every single day of his existence getting to know this woman, his sister. They had the 88 years of his existence to catch up on. He had to tell her about their parents, their family, things she may not remember after so many years as a vampire, seeing as human memories seemed to fade pretty quickly. But he had tried his hardest to retain his memories, repeating them to himself day after day in the hopes then when he found Alice he could recite them to her.

And he wanted to know everything about her, every single detail of her life up until now, how she had met her husband, how she had come to be a part of such a loving family, every hunt, every holiday, every thought.

"What is your gift?" He asked suddenly, realising for the first time that that must have been the reason for which she was institutionalised, it made sense that the two of them had been shunned by their parents for the very same reason. His chest swelled as he thought about the fact that he and his sister had something in common, a shared background, no matter how harrowing it may have been.

His mind wandered back to those frightful months in the asylum, he was man enough to admit that he had been scared, day and night. People screaming at all hours, the sound ringing through his head, even now as the memories faded, the sound was still there, a background to his very thought. He squeezed Alice's hand gently, knowing that it must have been so much harder on her, a young woman, alone with no one to turn to, but now she had him, and together they could grieve for their lost lives, grieve for the fact that neither was loved enough by their family.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:52 pm

Jasper nodded back at Brandon when he spoke to him but did not say a word. He stood slightly a part from them, nervously playing with his fingers behind his back.

He could sense that the young vampire was confused when he looked at him, he tried to smile, he did not want him to know that he made him uncomfortable. Concentrating hard he sent Brandon subtle waves to smooth, let him thinks it is all in his mind.

Jasper smiled and this time it was a real one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:56 pm

"We have so much to learn about each other. I can't wait to get started," she smiled. She felt her chest tighten with emotion when he called her his sister. It suddenly had a new meaning to it. The rest of her siblings were that by association; adopted. But Peter, he was a part of her. When he turned to Jasper, Alice smiled. "Oh, where's my manners! I'm sorry, darling," she said to Jasper. She turned to Peter then, and nodded. "Yes, this is my wonderful husband."

She wondered if Carlisle and Esme were busy with baby Cameron. She would love for them to meet Peter. "You're going to love everyone. They're such amazing people, Carlisle and Esme especially. They've been the best parents anyone could ask for. They've taken care of a lot of us. There's Edward and Emmett, and their wives Bella and Rosalie. Renesmee is Edward and Bella's daughter. And just recently, Jasper found his sister Anna, and she just married not very long ago, though not to a vampire. Jacob is actually a werewolf, but he's grown on us all. And just a day or so ago, we had a new addition to our family, baby Cameron." Alice took a breath and laughed slightly, "I realize I'm just rambling, and I promise I'll explain everything in more detail later. We have plenty of time." She smiled and touched his cheek - she was so happy he'd found her.

She lowered her hand, taking both of his into her own, squeezing them gently. "I can see the future, but only if a person has made up their mind about something. So, it can change in a blink of an eye according to what the person is thinking." She smiled slightly and looked to him, "I guess I should've seen you coming." But then again, her and Jasper had been very..caught up in their own world just minutes before Peter's arrival.

She felt him squeeze her hand, and she lifted her eyes to him and smiled. With her free hand, she held it out to Jasper, turning to look up at him after a moment, beckoning him closer to sit by her again. She sensed he was uneasy about something despite the smile on his face, but didn't know exactly what.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   

Back to top Go down

Visitors from Alaska
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next