Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Visitors from Alaska

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:27 pm

The sound of the car and the voice was not something that Jasper was expecting, the smell of human blood burning his nose.

He looked down at Alice and nodded, turning to greet there guest but holding her hand tight. It had been days since he had fed. His throat was on fire.

Jasper smiled, tilting his head to the side, " I will take my chances thank you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:29 pm

She smiled as she climbed from the car, looking the doors with the remote as she flicked it over her shoulder. "Well then... It's very lucky your dad's a doctor." She laughed here, not sure if she could continue with her little joke. "You might need a tetanus." She managed to squeak, stepping toward her friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:37 pm

Alice looked at him a moment longer and held his hand just a tightly before moving to stand in front of him. She pressed her back against his chest and pulled his arms around her. She laughed softly at Kira's joke, and shrugged her shoulders. "You know Jasper," she smiled, "always getting himself into trouble."

She patted his hands and motioned to him, "Poor thing caught this awful cold I had last week, so you might not want to get too close. He's awfully contagious," she frowned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:41 pm

Jasper was grateful for the feel of Alice in his arms. Her scent eased the smell of Kira and made the burning more bearable.

"Yes, I am sorry Kira I would not want to give you my germs." he smiled to himself at his slight joke.

"It is nice to see you again. What has you brought you back to Forks?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:47 pm

She smiled at the love she could see between them and waved her arms at the brand new car. "Daddy was missing me... Enticed me home with a very large gift." She laughed.

She walked a step closer, still keeping her distance, that was the only thing she had ever found strange about the Cullens, well not Carlisle, but the rest of them liked to keep their distance from other people. It was almost like it was an unspoken law and she had never once tried to cross that border.

"Have you guys been up to anything interesting"? She asked, locking and unlocking the car for something to do. "You should have come with me." She smiled. "The things I saw... You would not believe."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:57 pm

Alice smiled as she looked towards the car, "And a very nice gift it is." She motioned to the Porsche Jasper had left sitting in front of the house. "A gift of my own, though for different reasons," she giggled.

"Interesting is a very light way to put it," she laughed slightly, "it's definitely been..." she laughed again at a lack of a better word, "interesting!" Alice smiled, and nodded, "We did some traveling of our own for a little while. And you're right, some things you just don't believe until you see for yourself."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:10 pm

"As good as that." She laughed, shuffling her feet on the gravel. "But really you would never ever believe me if I told you...." She began as she stared into Alice's eyes, old eyes, like they had seen too many years, familiar eyes.

She dropped her gaze to the ground as her mind flashed back to her travels in Brazil, where she had met the most strange man. A cold man, a secluded man with eyes of golden honey, so deep you could almost lose yourself in them. Her mouth hung open in surprise as her brain fitted all the pieces of the puzzle together, her eyes snapped back to Alice and Jasper, as she backed off slightly.

"Then again... Maybe you would believe me." She whispered, so silently, yet knowing that they would hear her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:10 pm

Jacob was not actually tired but perhaps it was best they left and gave Jasper and Alice some space.

He stood up and took her hand in his and lead her to the back so as not to disturb Alice and Jasper.

"Home sounds good to me. Your right it has been a long day." Pulling her to him as they walked so they walked arms linked together.

OOC Cullen Land New house
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:39 pm

Alice smiled, but looked at Kari curiously, "Well where did you go?"

She watched her closely, tilting her head as she studied the human girl in front of them. She turned to look at Jasper as Kari's head dropped, giving him a questioning look, silently asking if he could feel anything from her. She turned to look at Kari once more just as the girl's mouth dropped open and when she looked up at her and Jasper. As she backed away, Alice looked at her worriedly now.

Alice took a step closer to Kari, though still very close to Jasper. "Why would I..." Alice gasped, realizing her mistake, quickly trying to make up for it. "What was that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:49 pm

Kira stepped further back from Alice, she had heard, she'd tried to make out that she hadn't but Kira knew she had. She was almost pressed up against her car when she replied. "I went to Brazil."

Her eyes were wide as she stared at Alice and Jasper, only now recognising their stance, Jasper was firmly standing behind Alice, a look on his face which told her that he wasn't breathing, which meant... That he wanted her blood and she was in danger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:00 pm

Jasper could feel her fear. She was scared of them. He forced himself to breath in and out, her eyes where fixed on them.

"We have been to Brazil such a interesting place. Where did you go." Sending her waves of calm, so that she was stop being so scared. He had felt that fear before, he knew it well. He could taster her fear.

She knew what they where.... vampires.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:02 pm

She felt the fear slowly ebb from every fibre of her, she still didn't step back toward them, she didn't even say anything, she just continued to stare at the couple, her eyes flicking between the two of them. She needed Alice to speak, needed Alice to confirm her fears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:16 pm

Alice tried her best to act natural, but it was more than obvious that they were caught. She slowly held her hands up, showing Kira she meant her no harm. She turned to Jasper for a moment, making sure he was okay before turning to Kira again.

"Kira.. we're not going to hurt you, I promise," Alice said softly, "I would never. Neither would Jasper." She motioned towards the porch, making sure to stand between them, "Come, sit down. I promise you're in no danger."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:26 pm

Kira swallowed hard and moved toward Alice, sitting down on the cold porch step as indicated. "So you are then?" She asked, her voice shaky and barely above a whisper.

She had been afraid of Dominic at first but he had been nothing but kind to her, he had been the best tour guide ever. She smiled as she thought of him, then looked up at Alice. It wasn't that she was afraid because they were vampires, it was more that she didn't know the kind they were. Their eyes gave it away, they were the same as Dom's but it still looked like Jasper had a problem with the blood lust.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:34 pm

Alice bit her lip and nodded slowly. Once Kira was seated on the porch steps, she turned to Jasper and kissed him lightly. "Go hunt, you need it. I'm sorry I didn't send you sooner," she murmured. Jasper gave her a nod, before murmuring a quiet apology to Kira and taking off into the woods. Alice approached Kira carefully. "Do you trust me?" she asked, slowly lowering herself down next to her. "We won't hurt you," she assured her. "Our family doesn't feed on humans. We survive on the blood of animals.. Jasper still has a little trouble controlling his urges, but he wouldn't have hurt you either. I wouldn't have let him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:37 pm

"I trust you, Alice." She replied, taking Alice's hand in her own, the cool skin almost comforting to her. "I can see by your eyes that you are vegetarian." She wondered if Alice would find it strange that she knew so much about vampires and their history. "It's laughable really." She said, laughing manically now at her own stupidity. "I don't know how I didn't see it before."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:47 pm

Alice smiled and gave Kira's hand a gentle squeeze. She looked at her curiously at the term 'vegetarian' and couldn't help but give a little laugh. "How do know about it? About us?" She couldn't help but laugh again at how freely Kira laughed, "Well, we work pretty hard at keeping our secret," she said.

"I guess I don't need to tell you that we're not all good. There are bad ones out there, and they won't hesitate to hurt you. I would hate to see that happen," Alice said softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:11 pm

She smiled as she looked at her friend. "I met a vampire in Brazil. He was travelling too and our paths crossed."

She frowned slightly as she realised that Jasper had had to leave. "I'm really sorry, Alice... I shouldn't have come here... I should have called."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:27 pm

Alice nodded, a smile still spread on her face, "I'll bet that was quite a shock," she giggled.

She shook her head at Kira's frown, "No, no, it's fine," Alice assured her, "normally it would've been just fine. Jasper just hasn't had time to hunt for a few days and it's harder for him when he doesn't. But it'll be fine once he's fed. You know Jasper and I always considered you as a good friend," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:38 pm

Kira smiled as she looked at Alice. "I always considered you a good friend too." She replied, squeezing her hand gently.

She sat in silent thought for a moment as she remembered her friends from the previous year, she laughed inwardly at how stupid she had been, how had she not read the signs sooner.

"So you're entire family are vampires then?" She remembered Alice's younger brother Edward going out with a girl in his year, she was sure they even got married. "What about Bella?" She asked, wondering how that would work, Bella was most definately human. "Is she... Still human?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:14 am

"Yes," Alice nodded, "we all are. Including Bella. Her and Edward got married, and they even had a daughter. That's when Edward turned her, when Renesmee was born. Even she does surprisingly well around humans." She smiled and gave Kira a squeeze on the hand, "We should get together sometime when you're more settled in. We'll go somewhere.. and I can watch you have lunch!" She laughed, pleased that Kira was laughing with her. "Please promise you'll stop by whenever you'd like," she asked. Kira nodded with a smile, and the two shared a friendly hug.

She walked Kira to her car, and closed the door for her. She waved as she drove off and moved to sit at the porch steps again, wondering if she should go find Jasper or let him clear his head like he had tried to do earlier. She decided to wait it out for a while. If he was gone too long, then she'd go find him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:31 am

Jasper ran into the woods. The burning in his throat easing as the scent of Kira, faded. He ran deep into the forest, tracking the smell of deer.

Fast and stealthy, he climbed into the tree when he neared the herd. Flying from tree and until he was close to the large stag. He fell from the high branches silently on the stags back, breaking its neck as he landed.The heard scattering. The blood was cool against his burning throat, the fire easing and feeling more normal again. If he was going to have more contact with humans again best be safe and he followed the scent of a wild cat. Breaking its neck easily in his hands, it claws never having time to touch him.

When Jasper had his fill, he ran. His feet barley touching the ground. He wanted to go home. He wanted to be with Alice.

When he came near the house he slowed his pace just in case anyone might be watching. Hardly anyone ever visited the Cullens home but it was best to be cautious. Alice was sitting on the porch. Waiting.

"Darling, Is everything all right. "

He noticed the car was gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:45 am

Alice caught his scent before he appeared in her sight. She could hear him running and she closed her eyes, a small smile on her face as she pictured him tearing through the trees. When she heard the movement slow down, looked up and smiled when he appeared through the clearing moments after. She nodded to his question and stood slowly.

"Are you okay?" she asked. She meant so many things by that short question - was he still mad? Was he still jealous? Upset? Did he still need space? Was it okay to hug him again? But she didn't move from her spot. No, she wanted to let him to come to her when he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:25 am

Jasper sensed her apprehension, and he smiled, reassuring her as he walked slowly to her.

" I am fine Darling. " leaning down and kissing her softly on the lips. Sitting down on the porch next to her, placing his arm round her shoulder and drawing her to him, so that she was pressed against him.

" I had time to think. The last few weeks so much has happened." his hand stroking her arm as he spoke.

"My love I can see now why you were so jealous when Anna came. I was, I think I still am jealous of Peter because I am scared he will take you from me. I know that you will never leave me but we have been together, just the two of us for decades. I suppose I am scared of loosing you......"

He looked down and into her eyes.

" My love, I know you felt it too with Anna, more so as she is not actually blood like Peter. A fear I don't know how you managed, it would have drove me crazy."

Jasper leaned down and kissed her his lips just touching.

"I am so sorry Alice...... I love you with all that I am. I will control my feelings, you did it for me."

He squeezed her hand, " I will do it for you because we are forever connected. No one that happens to come in our lives will change that. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:40 am

Alice smiled as he walked over to her and she lightly rested her hands against his chest as he kissed her. She felt her insides warm up at his affection and she sat comfortably with him, gladly pressing against him as she wrapped an arm of own around his middle. "I'm glad you're okay," she murmured, "I was worried."

She looked up at him as he spoke, finding the caress of his fingers against her arm so comforting, "A lot has happened. I think we've had more drama in the past two weeks then we've had in the last century," she said with a small laugh as she looked down. She brought her free hand to his lap, drawing small hearts on the top of his thigh with a soft fingertip.

As he started to speak, she stilled her fingers and looked up to him, watching his lips move as he spoke. She bit her lip and moved to wrap both arms around him. "Jasper, you could never lose me, baby," she murmured, looking into his eyes as he looked into hers. She loved the way his eyes looked when he'd just fed. They were beautiful and the perfect shade of gold - and the way he was looking at her had the potential to make her heart start beating again.

She nodded slowly, biting her lip. "It was very hard, but I love you. I would do anything for you. I know how unhappy it would've made you to be separated from her, and I hate seeing you that way." She smiled slightly and shrugged her shoulders, "I guess that's why I still feel jealous sometimes. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love Anna and I think the world of her, but the fact that you'd be unhappy if she was gone makes me jealous. I know that's incredibly stupid and selfish and just...mean, but I don't know. I don't care anymore, as long as you're happy, my love, that's all that matters to me."

She whimpered softly as he kissed her, tilting her head slightly as she kissed him back, lifting a hand to his cheek as she breathed into him, kissing him back ever so softly. "You have nothing to apologize for, Jasper," she murmured against his lips, "I know you love me. And you know I love you, too.. more than anything in this world, in this universe, in this whole existence.."

She smiled and returned the soft squeeze of his hand, lifting her head again as she kissed him once, slowly moving onto his lap, facing him as she cupped his face and kissed him softly. Their lips touched slowly.. sensually, a soft caress between the two. "I love you," she breathed, touching her lips to his once again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   

Back to top Go down

Visitors from Alaska
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next