Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Visitors from Alaska

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:17 am

"They all sound so lovely." He smiled, staring at his sister, hardly believing this could be real. "I can't wait to meet them. And I can't wait to get to know you... But you're right." He smiled. "We have all the time in the world."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:22 am

Jasper watched Alice motioning to him, he can feel her concern for him. He did not like using his ability in his wife but he did not want her thinking he did not like Brandon, even if it was true.

He took her hand and smiled.

He looked and Peter and smiled, "I am Jasper." offering him his other hand.

Sending him worry and anxiety, he did not like him, he was not welcome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:30 am

Brandon suddenly felt very worried and anxious. Was Alice just being polite because he had turned up un-announced on her doorstep. Suddenly he wasn't so sure that she actually wanted him around. "I should probably go." He said, making a stand to leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:41 am

Alice gasped as he stood suddenly, and she looked at him with a frown. "What? Why?" She stood as well, reaching for his hands. "I..I don't want you to go." She looked at him for a moment longer before a hurt look crossed her face. Was she not what he expected she'd be? Had she been a disappointment after so many years of searching? "Why do you want to leave?" she asked, her voice soft.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:07 am

"I - I just feel... I just think I should go." Brandon replied, releasing his hand from hers. He didn't know what had come over him and then he saw the look of hurt cross her face and his stone heart broke for her. "Oh Alice." He sobbed, pulling her into his arms, her head resting on his chest as he wrapped his arms around her, one around her waist, the other stroking through her hair. "I'm sorry." He said, not sure how he could explain the feeling to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:44 am

Alice's frown deepened as he let go of her hand and she took a step back, wrapping her arms around herself as she nodded slightly. She lifted her eyes to him as he said her name and suddenly she was pressed against him. She slowly untangled her arms from herself and hugged him tightly, trembling against him as the feeling of rejection slowly went away. She felt comforted in his arms but she wasn't sure if he'd still want to stay. She shook her head when he apologized and hugged him tighter, her small hands clinging to the back of his shirt. "I'm sorry if I'm not who you expected.." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:53 am

Jasper did not like hurting Alice but he it was for her own good. He sent to her waves so that her worry of what Brandon thought of her subside. Steeping closer to Tanya who's face concerned sending her also the same feelings of peace. No one would worry about this vampire.

He looked at Brandon and ever do slightly sent him relief but with doubt, he needed to doubt himself. He put his hands behind his back, fear, so that he was scared of Jasper.

Jasper needed it to subtle so no one would notice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:08 am

Suddenly, Alice felt reassured. She relaxed her hold on Peter, but was confused on her sudden change. She looked to Jasper and couldn't help but smile, thinking he sensed her unease, and was comforting her. He was also so good to her.

She looked to Peter, and looked up at him from her spot on his chest. "Please, Peter, don't go."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:12 am

What was her game? He wondered, stepping back again as the doubt sank in. Why was she looking at him like that? Her hands reaching out to touch him as he stepped further away from her. His eyes scanned the room, looking for the nearest exit, as he backed himself into the wall.

What had come over him? Why was he scared of her? Scared of the way she was looking at him?

His eyes shifted to Jasper, noting the smile plastered on his face. He wasn't sure how but he was pretty certain that Alice's husband was behind his strange behaviour.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:20 am

Jasper could see that Brandon was getting suspicious of him, he did not want that to happen,

"Please Brandon stay. There is no need to leave, this house is welcoming to most anyone and especially to family." He took Alices hand in his and smiled at him.

"And you are family."

Making Brandon feel stupid for having thoughts of doubt about him. Reining in, he needed to this more slowly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:24 am

Tanya came over to Brandon and took his hand in hers.

"I know you are nervous but Jasper is right, you are family. Stay. I will be here with you." she smiled her glorious smile, " Now you wouldn't run out on me, now would you?"

Giving his hand a squeeze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:31 am

Alice frowned at Peter's behavior. What was she doing that was making him so uncomfortable? She thought maybe it was all the sudden affection she was having towards him. She bit her lip and lowered her hands.

But as Jasper came over to her and took a hold of her hand, she gave it a squeeze and wrapped her arms around his middle, pressing into his side for comfort. "I would really love it if you stayed, Peter. We've only just found each other, I would be heart broken if I lost you already," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:39 am

He smiled weakly at her. "Of course I'll stay." He looked at the door and then at Tanya. "I think maybe I would benefit from hunting... Will you join me Tanya?" He asked, eager to be back in the company he was comfortable with. He wondered if he should question her about Jasper... Then decided he was just being paranoid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:41 am

Eva frowned as she made her way out of the woods again and back toward the house. Here now there was one strange scent and one vaguely familiar scent. The second one was of some friendly female vampire whom Jim had once met and whom Eva had once seen briefly, and that, combined with the others' reaction the last time she had been scared by a smell, kept her from rushing back to the house. Instead of rushing this time, she made her way back to the house slowly, waiting to see what Jasper and Alice would do.
The two new vampires seemed to making their way out of the house, so Eva decided that she'd side-step them and go to ask Jasper and Alice politely what was going on this time. Most likely, they simply had more guests.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:34 am

Tanya smiled at Brandon and nodded, "Of course. I should have suggested a hunt before we arrived, it has been days."

She turned to Jasper and Alice. "I promise to take good care of your brother Alice and I will bring him back soon."

They turned and ran into the woods. Time to hunt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:49 am

Once the other two vampires were gone, Eva darted up the front porch, mounting the steps quickly. She stood back and breathed in and out twice before raising her fist to knock on the door lightly, once, then twice. Then she waited to see if Alice or Jasper would answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:13 am

Alice nodded as Peter agreed to stay, but she didn't need Jasper's ability to sense his discomfort, and she couldn't help but be saddened and hurt by it. Those feelings of rejection were back and she couldn't have felt like a bigger disappointment as she did in that moment. She nodded to Tanya as she promised to keep her brother safe and then turned to Jasper as the door closed behind Tanya and Peter.

She pressed her face into his chest and a dry sob escaped her. "Oh Jasper," she cried.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:21 am

Jasper took her into his arms, sooting her hair with his hand.

"SShhhhh now Alice, It will be alright." He did not like seeing Alice upset but it was for her own good. He did not trust this Brandon, they knew nothing about him and his intense feeling towards Alice was disturbing.

"Let's go upstairs and talk."

He took her hand and lead her to them room

OOC Cullen House alice and japser
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:48 pm

OOC - continued from alice and jasper and peter and tanya

Anna took Jacobs warm hand as they walked towards the house, following Tanya and Peter, not wanting to let rthem out fo her sight., She did not trust them yet, no matter who they said they were.

The front door was already open and anna saw Alice sitting on the sofa with her head in her hands.

She rushed over and crouched in front of her , putting herhadns on her knees.

"are you ok Alice? Whats wrong?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:54 pm

She looked up to Anna, and gave a small smile.

"I'm okay," she assured her, "better now. Jasper and I had a bit of a rocky moment, but I think we're okay now. I heard you met my brother," she said. She sat up straight, looking towards the door nervously.

Suddenly she wasn't sure of anything anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:04 pm

Brandon and Tanya came through the front door, he caught sight of Alice sitting on the sofa and smiled at her, he felt better now that his head was clearer. He noticed then the look on her face, the weak smile which showed that she wasn't really feeling it, the kind of smile he gave when he had something on his mind and was trying desperately to hide it.

"Alice?" He asked, letting go of Tanya's hand and moving toward his sister, worry filling his heart. "What's wrong? Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:08 pm

She bit her lip as Peter smiled at her, and she tensed slightly as he came closer. "Nothing's wrong," she assured them all, standing slowly. "Everything's okay." She smoothed her clothes and ran her fingers through her hair, "Are you feeling better now, Peter?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:22 pm

He watched as she physically tensed as he stepped toward her and so stopped dead in his tracks, confusion spread across his face. "I feel much better now, thank you." He replied.

She stood up and ran her hand through her hair, a nervous habit that he himself had, he smiled inwardly to himself as he thought about all their similarities. He knew she was lying, he could tell in her voice that something was very much wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:55 pm

Alice nodded and smiled lightly again. "Good, I'm glad." She stepped away from the couch, and motioned to it. "Please, have a seat."

She stood in her spot, wringing her hands before running one through her hair again. She wanted so badly to believe this man before her was really her brother, but could she really be sure? Hadn't he mentioned James after all? Suddenly she felt paranoid herself - what if he was associated with James? What if he tried to hurt her? She took a small step back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:01 pm

Brandon refused to take the seat Alice offered him, staring at her inside, almost like he could see right into her mind.

"Alice." He pleaded. "I'm not going to hurt you... I could never hurt you."

He took a step back to show her he meant no harm, his arms outstretched. "Why would I pick you of all people, if I wasn't who I said I was?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visitors from Alaska   

Back to top Go down

Visitors from Alaska
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next