Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:20 pm

Anna linked arms with Jacob as they made their way abck to te new house. She wished she could sleep right now, she was metallly exhausted. She felt like she could have slept for the next hundred years. She wanted to curl up against Jacob on their new bed and drift off listening to his breathing, to his life force.

She could dcent that a human had arrived and she did not want to cause any problems so they left straight away and made their way up to their home at the top of the hill.

It was so quiet, she could eha rso many things ubt as the moved further and further away from the house the voices ebcame quieter. She was starting to get used rto hearing so much but it was nice to have quiet once in a while.

She unlocked the front door and breathed in the scent of their home, it immeditealy filled her with hapiness, the scent of the food she had cooked for Jacob, their passion, the new clothes and furniture they had bought, it all mingled together to make it smell like home.

She took Jacobs hand in hers, his covering hers easily, and made their way upstairs. She left the blinds over their bedroom window open, it was dark now and it was a clear night. SHe could see millions upon millions of stars in the sky, twinling like fairy lights. It was beautiful, a sight she ahd never seen before with these eyes. There were so many different colours, she had never seen them so clearly before.

She slowly stripped her clothes off and lay down on top of the covers, waiting for Jacob to join her, her eyes cstill open, looking at the moonlit sky outside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:34 pm

Jacob sighed with happiness as they stepped through the front door. The smells and feel wrapping round like a warm welcoming hug.

He followed Anna upstairs, he watched as Anna took her clothes and wondered if she should do the same. He slipped of his shoes, and took of his vest shirt but left on his jeans. Crawling on the bed, to curl up into her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:41 pm

Anna smiled as Jacob stripped off his shirt and shoes and curled up next to her. She owuld have liked it if he had done the same with his jeans, she wnated to feel all of him against her, but she was happy with this.

She moved so that his head was resting against her chest and so she could stroke his soft, dark hair, kissing the top of his head, breathing in his musky scent.

Soon it would be another day, bringing the trials and tribulations of what they knew had to come. But for now she just wanted it to be about the two of them, and to suht out the rest of the world.

She started humming a tune that she couldnt remember the words to or even the name of, but it sounded a bit like a lullaby, soft, resetful and full or love and emotion.

"I lov eyou Jacob Black" she whispered into his hair, kissing it softly again, staring out the window as cluds started to move over and rain started to hit the front of the house, tapping againts the glass. The sound wa surprisinlgy restful, she oculd hear every drop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:54 pm

Jacob relaxed into her arms, listening to her sweet voice as she hummed. His hands playing with hair, as she sung a tuneful lullaby.

Loving being close to her, her sweet smell washing over him.

It began to rain and the noise was a soothing instrument along with annas voice, playing almost as if in harmony.

"I love you to anna." Kissing her softly on the lips
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:01 pm

Anna kissed Jacob back softly on his warm lips. His taste mixing wiht the taste of the rain in the air, makinf him taste even muskier than normal.

She stroked soflty down his back, breaking the kiss as she didnt want to wear him out, he was still technically human afterall.

"do you think Jasper and Alice will be ok? They seem to be having a lot of problems recently, Jasper doesnt seem to be coping to well. I am worried abiut him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:10 pm

Jacob nodded his head, soothing her back in small strokes.

" I am sure they will be fine. Jasper loves Alice a lot, I have seen his utter devotion to her, he has actually followed her to the ends of the earth."

He leaned up to look in her eyes, " I think he is jealous. I don't think he is use to sharing her."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:13 pm

Anna sighed "but it just seems so hypocritical after what happened with me, he should be more understanding now, don't you think? Urgh i don't know i guess i am still new to the whole relationship thing and don't quite understand it fully yet. But im learning....."

She smiled down at Jacob and kissed him lightly on te forhead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:18 pm

Jacob smiled as she kissed him,

" I dont think jealousy is logical sweetie. They have been just the two of them for decades in the space of a few short weeks, they have there lives over flowing with people. I guess he might be overwhelmed. "

His hands massing the hollow of her back.

" It will work out. I think everyone is still learning...." kissing he softly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:23 pm

Anna moaned asoftly as he massaded the small of her back and kissed her again softly. She loved the feel of his hands on her skin.

2definately still learning, maybe we can teach each other2 she groaned into his mouth.

Her hands started wandering down his back and towards his perfect bum, pulling him closer into her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:09 pm

Jacob snuggled closer to Anna, loving being so close to her, burying his head into her shoulder.

" I love you Anna Cullen Black." His hands stroking her back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam Uley

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:31 pm

Sam was starting to get worried. He had not heard from Jacob in over 2 weeks and had only briefly been able to read into his mind which means he was not nphasing as much as he should be. He could at least phase to let him know he was ok and therre was nothing to be concerened about.
Sam had been to see Jacobs father who had been surprisingly unco-operative in telling him anything about what was going on, all he had said was that he was on the Cullen land and was dealing with some issues there.

He was sick of waiting for Jacob to come to him to tell him what was going on, so he had crossed over onto Cullen territory, he kn ew it was risky but things had been easier with the Culens recently and the treaty lines were beginning to blur.

He followed Jacobs scent all over the place, and a few new vampire ones that he didnt recognise, and something else, stranegly animalistic but with a vampire edge. It made Sam nervous. Sam never got nervous.

He followed the scent up past the cullen house, being carfeful to saty out of sight, he knew thye could sense he was there but as there was just one of him he doubted they would come out to investigate, they would most probably realise that he was here.

He roamed up the hill, moving quickly in his wolf form, the scentof Jaocb and the strange mixed cent was getting stronger and he came up to alarge house that he had never seen before. The Cullens build quickly, he thought.

He changed back to his human form, knowing that Jacob wa shere and knocked loudly on the glass door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:49 pm

There was a loud knock at the door. He pulled away from Anna and his senses sprang to life. That smell, he would recognise it anywhere, Sam was here. Jacob jumped off the bed, "Stay here Anna." and he went down stairs his body stiff and tense.

As he came down the stairs he could see Sam standing at the door.

He opened the door an stepped outside, closing it behind him.

"Sam what are you doing here?" trying to sound at ease. That him coming here and not made his blood run cold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:57 pm

Anna jumped as there was a loud banging on the glass dowstairs. It was a scent she didnt recognise, similar to Jacobs but not the same.

Jaocb sprang out of bed, obviously nervous.

He told her to stay put. She nodded slowly but twhen he had left the room, raced to put her clothes back on, getting ready in case of problems.. She guessed it was one of Jacobs pack from the reservation, and from the sounds of things they didnt much like vampires or half-breeds.

She snuck to the top of the stairs and crouched down, she saw a huge giant of a man, similar stature to Jacob standing at the door. He had an aura of authority about him, like he was not a man to be messed with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam Uley

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:02 pm

Sam smiled sarcastically as Jacob came out closing the door behind him "So you are stil alive then, we were beginning to wonder, both packs were going to come out here and were prepared for a battle. You could have at least let your pack know you were ok, it was very irresponsible of you..and what is that smell Jaocb? What ahve you been doing? Or should i say who?"

He looked behind Jacob into the house, seing a small flash of skin at the top of the stairs.

"That...is disgusting Jacob, how could you betray your race?"

He pushed past Jacob, furious and stalkjed into the house, walking to the foot of the stairs..."get down here leech, i want to see what Jacob has been doing"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:10 pm

Jacob hands curled into fists as Sam shouted him, feeling his anger rise but keeping it under control. His hands shook and as Sam barged past him into the house, he could not hold his tongue any longer.

He grabbed Sam and pushed him away from the stairs, blocking them so he could not go up.

" Don't you dare to speak to her like that!! This is our home Sam, this is Cullen Land and you are not welcome!!!"

His body trembled with rage,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam Uley

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:16 pm

Sam laughedd at jacob as he threatened him, "you are not a Cullen Jacob, you have no authority over this land and so cannot order me off, only a Cullen can do that, and i do believe we have a truce so I am perfectly welcome here, especially when it concerns the welfare of friend"

He went to sit on the sofa, waiting for the blood sucker to come downstairs, which, if he knew anything about leeches, she would, leeches dont fear conforntation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:20 pm

Anna cocked her head round the corner of the stairs, seeing Jacob trembling with rage, and the other man goingto sit on the sofa, perfectly calm and at ease.

She couldn't bare seeing Jaocb take all the grief, this was about both of them and they had to face it together sooner or later. She pulled her hair over her face slightly so he wouldnt see her blue eyes, thye would give ehr away straight away and then she stood and made her way downstairs.

"my name is not leech, nor is my name bloodsucker, my name is Anna, and i will have you know that i am a Cullen, and i have every authority to throw you off MY land, just as you have authority to keep me off yours so i will ak you to be a bit politer and maybe then we can have a civil discussion."

She kept her eyes diverted from his and toward JAcob, moving to his side and taking his hand, willing him to stay calm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:32 pm

Jacobs eyes glared at Sam as he wet to sit down. He turned slightly at the sound of Anna's voice coming down the stairs, his stomach twisted, she was being so calm but there was no mistaking the tension in the air. He was grateful for her cool touch, soothing him and the heat and anger easing.

Jacob squeezed her hand, his eyes silently saying I love you.

Together the faced Sam.

"Sam, this is Anna..... my wife."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam Uley

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:39 pm

Sam could barely hold back the laughter as Jacob said she was his wife

"very funny Jacob..." Then he looked down to the leeches left hand..the ring....the one that is handed down from generation to generation of females in the reservation, all the wives are given one

"you stupid......."

He was furious, he could barely control it, he could feel the anger rush over him, then the shaking started, fighting to stop pahsing he rushed to Anna, grabbing her by the neck and pinning her against a wall, "i will kill you leech"

Then he saw her eyes, they were not a vampires eyes, they were blue, and the center was long, not round like theirs, it was like....like...a cat....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:42 pm

As sams pinned her against the wall, her hair flew back and she couldnt avoid looking at him any longer. She looked at him straight in the eye. Revealing wjhat she truly was, the fury in his eyes showing obviously.

"I dont want to hurt you wolf but i will do if you do not let go of me right now. I can assure you that i am stonger than you by a long shot and you will not win a fight from me. SO let me down, control yourself and we can explain."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:53 pm

Jacob could not believe his eyes, when Sam rushed at his wife and pinned her to the wall.

He could not hold his anger any longer, he stepped back making sure that he was out of reach of Anna and let the fire burn threw his body. The wolf in him coming out in a cloud of denim, breaking yet another sofa,

Growling at Sam, teeth bared
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam Uley

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:58 pm

Sam grinned as he watched Jacob lose control and phase, rashing a load of the obviously very new furniture.

"not a clever idea Jacob" he growled, using the power of his alpha status to give him more authority.

He stepped back himself, still not letting go of the girl and phased himself into a huge black wolf, knocking a table flying backwards. Then pinned the girl to the floor under his large paw before crouching ready to pounce at Jacob should he start towards him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:01 pm

Anna groled as Sam phased and pinned her to the ground, it was not a comfortable feeling being under someones paw when they phased, she has been there before, a long tim ago. She had to admit though, he made a stunningly furious looking wolf, huge and black and sleak, and absolutely terrifying.

"outside boys if you are going to fight, i dont want my new furniture getting broken."

She was not in the right position to push Sam off her or to phase, she needed to move him outside so she could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:10 pm

Jacob jumped forward, knocking Sam to the side only slightly but enough so that Anna was free from under his paw.

When he saw that she was out of arms harm way. He lunged at him, teeth going for the scruff of his neck.

Growling, he had never been so angry before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam Uley

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:18 pm

Sam threw Jacob off ihm, throwing him towards the kitchen - thye could now hear each others thoughts -

"you should not fight me Jacob, you know i am stronger than you - i dont want to hurt you"

He could not move properly in the confines of the house and one of them was likely to get badly hurt in the tight space so he bolted towards the window and went crashing though it landing a dozen meters away from the house, turning and crouching, waiting for Jacob to follow him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   

Back to top Go down

Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next