Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:34 pm

Anna was shocked - how could no-one had ever told him how absolutely breathtakingly grogeously sexy he was?

"are you sreious - you are absolutely the sexiest man i have ever seen."

"and yes, the wondow is definately better than the wall, much easier to replace" she laughed again.

She placed her entire hand over his warm wound, wrapping her hand round his wrist, her fingers not quite meeting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:47 pm

Jacob smiled a slight blush flushing his cheeks at her complement, " Thank you and I am sure you have heard it loads before but you are totally bloody gorgeous."

He gave her a little wink, and sighed as her fingers wound round his wrist, her cool skin easing the itch that was there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:42 am

anna moved ot lay on top of Jaocb, her hand staying wrapped round his wrist, her body stretched out pver his and her spare hand wrapped round his neck, pulling him in for a long passionate kiss, her tongue slipping between his lips and tasting him, toying with his tongue.

She pulled regretfully away.

"So, what do we have planned for the rest of the day lover-wolf? Going to see your new business or paying visits? Or we could stay in the house all day?" We winked and kissed lightly down his chests, her eyes staying locked with his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:30 pm

" I really should at some point go and find Ness. We need to talk.... will you come with you Anna." he looked at her, his eyes worried.

" I understand if you don't want to but you are my wife and this baby will yours too...." he wanted to part of everything he did. She was his wife, his love, his soul. Jacob could not bare to not have involved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:32 pm

anna was delighted that he had asked her to come with him. But nervous at the same time, would Renesmee really want ehr to be that involved.

"of course i will puppy, but if it becomes n ecessary or stresses her out then i will leave. when do you want to go?"
She thought the sooner the better to get it over with but it was up to him. She didn't want to push him into rushing things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:53 pm

Jacob sighed, sitting up and running his hand through his hair.

"I suppose sometime today. I am not sure if I should go to the cottage or ask Ness to come here??"

He turned to look at Anna, "What do you think, love?? or should I wait till she is ready and comes to find me?? I mean she has to at some point doesnt she""

his voice unsure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:44 pm

anna contemplated this for a moment. She might come here i guess, we could wait till this afternoon and see what happens and if she has not showed up maybe we could go and find her." It seemed like a logical enough idea.

"Dont worry, i will be there, i know its going to be tough, we dont know how things stand with her anymore, or what is going through her mind. But she is going to need support and we are going to have to give it to her"
She kissed him lightly on the cheek befoer going to the closet and picking out an sparkly outfit. ann a liked sparkles, they reminded her of stars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:58 pm

Anna was right,

He got out of bed and went to the wardrobe, grabbing jeans and black Hoody to wear.

"Well what would you like to do till this afternoon?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:01 pm

Anna smiled at Jake, "how bout we go for a walk, clear our heads a bit? it looks like it might be suny outside, you might get a tan!" she teased admiring his dark skin against her pale almost see-through compl;exion. "i think all i am liekly to get is a bit more sprakly thou" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:24 pm

Jacob smiled, " We can do that. Might be nice to clear my head and spend some time with my favourite wife."

He went downstairs and pulled on his trainers, he went to the fridge and grabbed a few bits and threw them into a back back.

"Hope you don't mind. I am a bit hungry."

He found a blanket in the lounge and threw that in the bag too.

"Are you ready to go??"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:34 pm

OOc - continued in the woods - confrontation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam   

Back to top Go down

Jake and Anna home - Tag Anna, Jake & Sam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7