Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

The House Tag - Alice, Jasper, Peter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: The House Tag - Alice, Jasper, Peter   Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:47 am

Brandon had stormed off deeper into the woods after he had left the house with Tanya. She had led him back to the same spot they had fucked in earlier in the day, hoping for another reunion. A small fight had broken out between the two of them when he had informed her that he wasn't in the mood to screw her, not with everything that had happened.

Alice had ended up doubting who he said he was and to be completely honest, he had begun to doubt it himself. Afterall he only had the word of a notorius bad vampire. For all Brandon knew he had been fed a pack of lies for some evil, malicious plan. But Anna had confirmed their shared history and now his emotions were all over the place.

He knew that Alice was his sister, but he still didn't seem completely satisfied at knowing the truth and he didn't know how she honestly felt about it either. He also felt incredibly guilty about to position her husband had found them in, he imagined that from across the room, seeing it through a different pair of eyes, their embrace could have looked quite compromising.

He had hunted solidly for the hours he had been missing, drinking as much blood as he could possibly stomach, trying to wash all of his fears and worries away. He grunted to himself as he buried his fifth stag, deep in the woods before turning and running back toward the Cullen house.

He walked straight in the front door, not bothering to knock, considering the place his home now... He had a right to didn't he?

The only scents he could pick up in the house were that of two vampires he hadn't met before and a half human. He presumed that these were Carlisle, Esme and their new son and so he made himself comfortable on the sofa, hoping that Alice would be home soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The House Tag - Alice, Jasper, Peter   Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:16 am

Jasper and Alice chased each other all the way home, playfully catching other till they reached the house.

They slowed as they reached the Cullens home. Jasper smiling, " I think you will find that I was doing more catching than chasing Darling.." teasing. As they neared the porch he stopped.

He could smell Peter, Jasper took Alice's hand in his. "YOur brother is here." but she already knew that, she gave her hand a reassuring squeeze. Waling in the house together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The House Tag - Alice, Jasper, Peter   Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:25 am

Alice laughed, giving Jasper a light, half-hearted shove. "I let you catch me," she giggled. She bit her lip as she caught Peter's scent and she looked up at him as he stopped.

"Is..is that okay?" she asked, only loud enough for him to hear. She held his hand tightly as he squeezed it, and stayed close to his side as they walked in. The last thing she wanted was to make him feel poorly again after finally being okay.

She looked towards Peter, and couldn't help the small smile that curved her lips. He looked so normal.. so in place sitting there on the couch. "Hi Peter," she greeted softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The House Tag - Alice, Jasper, Peter   Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:33 am

Brandon stood as soon as he noticed that Jasper had entered with Alice. He smiled as they stepped into the room, he was glad, immensly glad that they had obviously made up but he still didn't quite know what reaction to expect from Jasper.

He smiled as he saw Alice smile at him, a feeling of complete and utter love filling him. He held his hand out to Jasper, desperate to make a fresh start a second, first impression if you liked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The House Tag - Alice, Jasper, Peter   Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:47 am

Jasper looked at him and his extended hand, he smiled and took it in his own and gave it a firm shake.

"I don't think we had been introduced properly, let me correct that I am Japer Alice's husband. It's nice to meet you Peter, welcome to the family."

Stepping back, his arm going round Alice's waist.

"I am sorry for my behavior earlier, I hope you will not think to badly off me but I am rather...." he smiled at Alice, give her wait a gentle squeeze. " Protective of you sister."

He looked at him, and for the first time really looking at him. He could see Alice in him and he smiled apologetically
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The House Tag - Alice, Jasper, Peter   Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:52 am

Brandon couldn't help but smile at Jasper as he shook his hand and introduced himself, before stepping back to Alice and wrapping his arm around her waist. "It's a pleasure to meet you Jasper... I'm Peter Brandon, but if you don't mind I prefer to be known as Brandon... I have used that name for so long now, it's almost as if it is me."

He returned himself to the sofa, Jasper had welcomed him into the family so he supposed that he did have the right to make himself at home. "And I couldn't be happier with the protection and love you give to... My sister." He said, pausing to grin like a child who had just been told he could have some sweets. "It pleases me greatly to know that she has been so well looked after, cared for... Loved."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The House Tag - Alice, Jasper, Peter   Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:12 am

Alice smiled, so unbelievably happy that Jasper and Peter were getting along so much better. She laid her head against Jasper's chest, facing Peter as he wrapped his arm around her and squeezed her. Alice bit her lip and smiled, looking at Peter. "So.. I guess maybe I could call you Brandon instead of Peter?" she asked softly.

As he moved to sit on the couch again, Alice led Jasper to the couch as well, pulling him down to sit with her and smiling at her brother. "You have nothing to worry about in that aspect," she said, "the Cullens have all taken wonderful care of me and shown me all the love in the world." She stopped for a moment to look up at Jasper adoringly, "But especially Jasper. I wouldn't be here without him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The House Tag - Alice, Jasper, Peter   Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:19 am

"You may call me whatever you like, Alice." He smiled at her as they came to sit beside him on the sofa. He was so incredibly pleased that Jasper and he were getting along better, he imagined that that was all down to Alice.

He was sure it would be a rocky road for the two of them to start with but he knew it would be worth it for the happiness of his sister.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The House Tag - Alice, Jasper, Peter   Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:55 am

Alice smiled and reached for Peter's hand, giving it a soft squeeze. "Well, then I like Peter. And I think only I should be allowed to call you that," she giggled. She squeezed Jasper's hand with her free one, feeling overwhelmed with emotion as sat with two of the most important people in her life.

She released Peter's hand and wrapped her arms around Jasper's middle, resting her head against his shoulder as she smiled at Peter. "Jasper's taken care of me for decades. When I first woke up, I couldn't remember anything about my human life, everything was just.. dark. But Jasper's face was the first thing I saw in my future." She paused and looked up to smile playfully at Jasper, "Poor guy didn't even know what was waiting for him." She looked back to Peter as she continued. "I waited years for him, knowing one day I'd find him. He finally found me in a diner one night in Philadelphia. I remember walking up to him and he didn't know whether to be afraid of me or what. I told he'd kept me waiting for a long time, and he apologized like the gentleman he is, and when I offered him my hand.. he took it," she finished, looking up Jasper with a soft smile, lightly pecking his lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The House Tag - Alice, Jasper, Peter   Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:04 am

Jasper smiled down at Alice nodded, "The day your sister walked into my life, I felt hope and my life truly began." He looked at Peter, smiling.

"I don't want us to get off on the wrong foot....." he shook his head, "I mean again but I want to be honest with you because I hope we can be friends."

He looked at Peter straight in the eyes, " As you know some vampires have special abilities, so do I.... feeling ashamed but needing him to know, "I can feel people's emotions and are able to influence them. I am sorry to say that I did it you when you first arrived."

Jasper pulled ALcie closer to him, " I only did it to protect Alice. I am sorry but I did not believe you and wanted you to leave.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The House Tag - Alice, Jasper, Peter   Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:09 am

Brandon shook his head rapidly. "Please... No apologies." He smiled at Jasper and Alice, he was pleased that she had felt enough for him to share some of her history with him, beginning to fill in the gaps of her life that he had missed.

Brandon continued talking, his eyes fixed on Jasper. "You were looking out for my sister and to be completely honest, whether by your doing or my own... I began to doubt myself too. I thought it possible that everything I had been told was a lie."

He sighed deeply. "You and I, by no doing of our own." His eyes flicked to Alice and he smiled lovingly at her. "Are brothers now and I would very much like us to be friends."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The House Tag - Alice, Jasper, Peter   Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:17 am

Jasper nodded and smiled, " I would like that Peter very much and I have no doubts that will make Alice very happy."

She was already grinning, " Isn't that right Darling? You can squeal and do the hugging." he teased.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The House Tag - Alice, Jasper, Peter   Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:28 am

Alice laughed at Jasper's teasing and did in fact squeal as she hugged him tightly. "Thank you," she murmured into his ear before kissing him softly. She pulled back with a smile, before looking at Peter and nearly knocking him off the couch as she launched herself into her brother's arms.

"This makes me so happy," she said loud enough for both to hear, "I'm so happy that you finally found me, Peter. I just, I wish I would've seen you coming. Maybe I could've hurried the process along." She pulled back with a smile and looked at him, "Tell me something about yourself," she said, sitting back on the couch once again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The House Tag - Alice, Jasper, Peter   Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:34 am

Brandon smiled as she launched herself at him. "We have all the time in the world to hear about me, Alice." He grinned, kissing her cheek softly. "I don't want to steal away all of your husbands time." He looked over his shoulder at Jasper and winked to him. "I'll let you two be alone. Is there somewhere I can go to lay down?" He asked, rubbing his stomach. "I feel like I may have gorged myself to much today."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The House Tag - Alice, Jasper, Peter   Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:53 am

Alice smiled, sure that if she could've blushed at that moment, she would've. She nodded to him, kissing his cheek back in turn as she stood. "Let me show you to the guest room," she smiled. She moved closer to Jasper and bent to kiss him softly, "I'll be right back," she murmured.

Taking Peter's hand, she led him upstairs. "Soon you'll meet everyone and we can set up a better stay for you, but for now the guest room will be okay," she said as she opened the door. "Jasper and I should be around the house, and our room is two doors down if you need anything at all." She kissed his cheek once more before making her way down the stairs again.

She made her way to Jasper and sat on his lap, smiling at him. "Thank you, baby," she murmured as she kissed him. "This makes me so happy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The House Tag - Alice, Jasper, Peter   Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:23 am

Jasper picked her up and smiled, " My pleasure Darling, and as much as making out on the sofa would please me I need to go to Seattle for something. Care to come with me?? "

Kissing her lightly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The House Tag - Alice, Jasper, Peter   Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:33 am

Alice laughed softly and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him again. She grinned at him and arched a playful eyebrow, "What do you need to get in Seattle? And of course I want to come with you," she grinned, leaning close for another kiss, "as if I'd let you go alone and let you give hope to all those poor human girls," she teased.

She smiled against his lips and kissed him once more. "I'm all curious now," she giggled as she got up, standing in front of him, "Should I change or do I look okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The House Tag - Alice, Jasper, Peter   Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:26 am

Jasper smiled up at her, his happy light and happy. " You look beautiful darling, you always do."

Standing up and taking her hand in his, leading her to the the garage. "And no cheating Alice." his said waggling his finger playfully, " No seeing why I am going to Seattle."

Grabbing a set of keys and slipping behind the wheel of his Mustang. Smiling as Alice jumped,

With the top down, he out his foot down and drove towards Seattle, the wind in there hair.

OOC "Seattle"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The House Tag - Alice, Jasper, Peter   

Back to top Go down

The House Tag - Alice, Jasper, Peter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1