Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:53 pm

ooc - Continued Shopping with Jasper and Alice in Seattle

Alice smiled happily as they pulled up to the house and she immediately got out of the car. She leaned over the back of the car and picked up the carrier before waiting for Jasper to join her. She took his hand happily as they both headed inside.

She lead him upstairs to their bedroom and set the carrier down on the floor, pulling the sheet off it and opening it. She dropped to her knees and patted her lap, "Lily!" she cooed, but the puppy cowered in the back of the carrier. Alice pouted a little and started to reach for the puppy, but it ran past her straight towards Jasper, hiding behind his feet.

Alice pouted a little and looked up at Jasper, "I don't think she likes me.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:39 am

Jasper laughed, "Alice it impossible not to like you. She is just a bit nervous."

He picked up the puppy and it licked him all over his face. "Just sit down and let her come to you."

Jasper put the puppy down giving it a little stroke, he went over to Alice and gave her a little kiss. Sitting down on floor, pulling her down next to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:30 am

Alice rolled her eyes playfully and looked at the puppy again as it hid behind Jasper. She watched with a little smile as he picked it up and it licked his face, lowering herself down on the floor, sitting with her legs tucked neatly under her.

As Jasper came to sit next to her and kissed her, she leaned against him, resting her head against his shoulder. The puppy circled a small spot on the floor before lowering her chest to the floor, her little butt sticking straight up in the air as she wagged her tail. Alice patted her lap, and Lily gave a soft bark before running to Jasper's side, digging her head into his side before putting her front paws on his leg.

Alice smiled a little and slowly reached towards the puppy's head, smiling a little wider when the puppy allowed her to pet it. Soon, she hopped over Jasper's lap and stood on her hind legs on Alice's lap, her little front paws resting on her chest as Alice picked her up. She giggled softly as Lily licked at her chin before nuzzling her furry little head into her neck. "Awww, look, she does like me!" Alice cooed as she smiled happily at Jasper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:39 am

Jasper laughed as Lily jumped into Alice's lap an started to lick her face.

"I told you Darling there is no way she couldnt like you." His hand wrapping round her waist and giving her side a little squeeze.

"You are the most loveable creature I know."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:44 am

Alice smiled as Jasper squeezed her and she extended her legs in front of her, leaning her back against his chest as she raised her legs to bend her knees, her feet flat on the floor. The puppy pawed at her chest, jumping up on her shoulder, laying her little paws on Alice's head as she licked at Jasper's face.

"I think she has a crush on you," Alice giggled, pulling Lily down into her lap, only to laugh as Lily crawled back up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:22 am

Jasper laughed, " Lily you need to ask Alice if she doesn't mind sharing," he sat back and smiled. Leaning into the back of the sofa.

It was nice tobe able to do something for Alice, his heart swelled at seeing her so happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:59 am

Alice giggled and moved around until her was laying down, her head on his lap, petting Lily as she smiled up at Jasper. "I don't mind sharing if she's wanting a few kisses. You are after all a wonderful kisser, my love."

She pet Lily's head for a bit longer before slowly sitting up. "I've been in these clothes almost two days," she said suddenly. She placed the puppy on Jasper's lap before getting up and moving to the closet. "Hmm, are we going anywhere else today?" she asked as she looked through the clothes. She turned to face him as she slowly tugged her shirt off. "Any suggestions?" she asked, looking at him from across the room in her jeans and red bra.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:49 am

Jasper smiled, standing up and slowly taking of his clothes.

"Your right Darling we have been in these clothes far too long." He stood there naked and took Alice by the hand leading her to there huge bathroom.

"No point in putting on clean clothes my love if we don't clean ourselves first."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:30 am

Alice's mouth fell open a little, her intentions of teasing him had totally backfired and now she stood there, the breath caught in her throat as she watched him undress. Lily was curled up on the couch, seemingly asleep. She looked up to him as he walked over to her.

She nodded wordlessly as he took her hand and followed him into the bathroom. She smiled and moved to press against him, kissing his chest before kissing him softly. She stepped back from him, her hands moving to unbutton and unzip her jeans, shedding them slowly to reveal a pair of skimpy lace red panties to match her bra. She removed the bra, tossing it aside before slowly shedding her panties.

She stepped into the shower, turning the hot water on and gasping softly as it cascaded over her suddenly. She stood under the spray, looking at him from under her eyelashes, biting her lip as she held her hand out to him.

"Jasper.." she breathed softly, beckoning him to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:33 pm

Watching Alice undress made his mind race, trying to control his body and not react to the glorious site of her naked flesh.

When she stepped into the shower and the water rolled over his beautiful white frame, he moaned and dug his nails into his hands so not to go hard there and then.

Alice beckoned. He took hold of her hand, his breathing hard and stepped under the warm water, his mouth claiming hers and pulling her to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:08 pm

Alice gasped softly as his mouth molded to hers and she kissed him passionately under the cascading hot spray of water. She arched her body into his, running her fingers through his wet blonde hair before trailing her hands along his wet body.

She looked up at him from under her wet eyelashes, smiling seductively at him as she bit her lip before kissing her jaw, moving her lips down to his neck as her fingertips danced along his torso.

"I love you," she breathed softly to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:49 pm

Jasper smiled, his hands cupping her her face. " I love you to Alice, eternally. Noting will ever stop me loving you."

Gently pulling her to him, there lips meeting under a cascade of water, the water mingling with there kiss.

His hands skimming down her back, slick with the water from the shower.

Jasper moaned and could not stop his manhood from hardening, she was just to much for him. So beautiful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:23 pm

Alice smiled happily, her eyes overflowing with love and adoration for her husband as he said the words she loved to hear. She wrapped her arms around him, moaning into his mouth as they kissed passionately, pulling her body flush against his.

She trembled as his hand moved along her back, and she only stepped closer to him. Their wet bodies rubbed together as her lips moved down to his neck, attacking it with kisses and bites, moaning against his skin as she felt him hardening against her. She slowly dragged her fingers down his abdomen and stroked his erection with teasing fingers.

"Hmm... do you want me, Jasper?" shed asked softly, looking up at him as she bit her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:02 pm

Jasper groaned,

"Alice sometimes Darling you are such a tease." Pulling her to him so that his hard erection rubbed against her stomach. His hands sliding up her wet front and cupping her breasts, his fingers circling her nipples.

His mouth leaving a trail of kissed down her neck. The sensual taste of Alice an water
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:12 am

At Jasper's words, Alice smiled against his neck, her fingers trailing even slower along his length. She gasped as he suddenly pulled her into him, looking up at him from under her eyelashes before tilting her head back with a moan as his hands cupped her breasts. "Jasper.." she moaned, lifting her hands to his shoulders.

She moved back to press against the tile wall, bringing him with her, their bodies never losing contact as she hitched a leg around his waist, opening herself to him. Her eyes fluttered closed and she moaned his name softly as his mouth moved along her neck, her nails trailing down his back, biting slightly into his skin as her body presses into his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:30 am

Jasper kissed the hollow of her throat and his hands cupping thighs, lifting her and gently pushed his hard cock into her wet entrance.

The feel of her arousal and water slick on his manhood as he pushed inside.

"Alice I love you so much...." pulling her to him, rocking his hips and guding her to him by here hips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:47 am

Alice trembled almost violently as Jasper's mouth grazed the hollow of her throat, her nails digging in slightly harder into his back. She cried out as he lifted her and slid into her dripping core, wrapping her legs tight around him. Her back arched from the tile wall, her body feeling alive in every sense of the word. She could almost feel her heart beating wildly in her chest. He felt better than anything she could've ever imagined.

"Oh god.." she moaned, "I love you, too, Jasper.. more than anything.." she gasped as he pulled her hips into his, her own rocking against him as her gasps and moans echoed off the tile walls. Her fingers were buried in his hair and she tilted his head back gently to crush her lips against his, kissing him passionately as her tongue slipped into his mouth, caressing his in soft, teasing caresses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:07 am

Jasper moaned Alice crushed her lips to his, her hands entangled in his hair. He moved his hands up her thigh to her hips, guiding them to meet and match his thrusts. The feel of the water on them, making each rock of there hips slick.

His one hand slid from her hip to in between her legs and he flicked her clit massaging it with the shower water mingling in a curricula motion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:59 am

The sound of Jasper's moan set Alice's body on fire, and she tightened her fingers in his hair, kissing him deeper as she rolled her hips against his insistently. She suddenly felt frenzied - like she couldn't get enough of him quick enough. She tightened her legs around him and tilted her head back with a loud cry as he suddenly flicked her clit.

Her legs trembled violently as he continued to rub at the bundle of nerves, one of her hands slipping under them to cup his balls as her mouth devoured his in a passionate kiss. She caressed them slowly, massaging them as she gave small, gentle tugs as her tongue explored his warm mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:07 am

Jasper growled as she cupped his balls, his body went stiff as the waves of pleasure teased him.

His hands rubbed her clit faster and flicked it harder, his hand pulling her hip to with more urgency as he thrust into her.

Jasper pushed her back into cold shower tiles, bracing her back against it so that he could push into her harder.

A growl on his lips, she was just perfect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:52 am

Alice cried out louder as his fingers moved faster against her clit, the sound echoing loudly off the walls as she met the urgent thrusts of his hips - so much for getting cleaner.

She gasped as he pushed her into the tile, the coldness of it contrasting deliciously with the steaming hot water. Her body was poised on an elegant arch as he drove into her harder and harder, her body responding immediately as she cried out his name louder with every thrust, almost sounding like a continuous chant. She was almost thrashing against the cold tile as he growled.

Every sound he made - especially the growls, only sparked the flame higher. With every sound he made, her body arched and trembled more, pushing her closer and closer to the edge with moans of her own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:17 am

Jasper eyes locked onto Alice's there love making now so different from what they had experienced earlier that day.

He loved how decades had passed but he still wanted her now as much as he did they day they met.

"I love you Alice my darling..." each word a low growl. As the heat inside himself burst free, pushing ALice into he cold tiles, the warm water washing over them as his fingers and hips reached a fever pitch frantic rhythm. Falling and wanting Alice to come with him.

His eyes fixed on hers, his mouth coming down hard on hers, tongue tasting her making the orgasm intensify
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:47 am

Alice looked at Jasper - pleasure, desire, love, adoration overflowing from the depths of her eyes. Her entire body felt as though it was one with his, he controlled her - he owned her. She was his in every sense of the word and she wouldn't have it any other way.

"Jasper.." she cried sharply, his explosion inside of her setting off her own as she fell over the edge, assaulted by the crashing wave of an earth shattering orgasm, "I l-love you, too, baby," she cooed breathlessly as she trembled and shook against the tile wall, her arms wrapped around him, leaning forward to bury her face against his neck.

"I love you," she whispered, kissing all over his neck weakly, "I love you, I love you, I love you. So, so much."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:56 am

Jasper wrapped his arms round Alice, sooting her wet hair. " I love you Alice, my darling."

Planting a small kiss on her forehead.

Turning off the water of the shower, smiling and nuzzling into her neck and whispered into her ear, "Nice and clean now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:21 am

Alice wrapped her arms tighter around him, as well as her legs, not wanting to be separated from him for even a moment. "I love you more, Jasper," she murmured.

"Don't let me go yet," she pleaded softly as he kissed her forehead. She gave his lips a soft peck, kissing his jaw lightly afterwards. Her arms were around him, her small hands rubbing his back lovingly. She giggled softly as he nuzzled into her neck and shivered as he whispered into her ear. "Mmm.. I think we should get nice and clean together more often," she murmured.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   

Back to top Go down

The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next