Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:13 pm

Jasper chuckled into her neck, drawing back so that he could look into Alice's eyes and see her beautiful face. " Anytime my love, I am always free to come," his eyes twinkling, " and scrub your back."

He walked into the bedroom with Alice still wrapped round his waist. Lily was fast asleep on the chair in the corner, curled up on a pile of there discarded clothes.

Jasper placed Alice on the bed, breaking there embrace. "So darling what would you like to do? Would you like to go see if your brother is somewhere about, I am sure you would love to talk to him. You have not had a lot of time together since he got here."

Smiling as he walked over to the wardrobe to find clothes.

"I wonder where Tanya went? She would not just leave without telling us." He reached in and found a pair of jeans, and slipped them on.

"Alice..." she was being very quite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:42 pm

As Jasper placed her on the bed, she watched him move around their room, pulling jeans on with a smile on her face. As he said her name, she made her way to him, still naked, before he could pull a shirt on. "Don't put one on yet," she murmured softly before slipping past him.

She grabbed a short gray dress from the closer, before moving to the dresser. She slipped on a pair of black panties before slipping on a pair of black leggings. She rummaged through the drawers again before finding a long black sleeve shirt, and then pulled the dress over her head. She did a little twirl for him before moving to crawl onto the bed. She curled up on it and looked at him with a soft smile.

"I don't want to do anything yet. Come lay with me, please? I just want you to hold me for a little bit," she said softly, smiling up at him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:26 pm

Jasper smiled and walked, then in one quick smooth graceful motion he jumped up onto the bed. Landing at Alice's feet. He smiled down at her, his eyes twinkling.

He jumped up and down on the bed, making Alice body bounce up and down, before landing next to her facing her, grining

"Come here Darling..." opening his arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:27 pm

Alice giggled as he jumped up on the bed, then squealed with laughter as he made her bounce up and down on the bed. She smiled back at him, gladly scooting into his arms. She wrapped her arms around him as he beckoned her into his embrace, and she nuzzled her head against his bare chest.

She kissed it a few times as her small hands caressed his back, "I love you, Jasper," she murmured, kissing his chest again, "you make my world go around, did you know that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:02 pm

Jasper rest his chin on top of her head.

"Alice my love, there is no world unless you are in it. I promise you that I will never let anything or anyone ever get between us again. Not even for a moment, any time away from you is a eternity."

He kissed her lightly on the top of her head, his hands massaging the hollow of her back.

" I wish I didn't have to share you but I can hardly blame the world for wanting a piece of perfection."

Jasper leaned back to look in her eyes. " As long you always come home to me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:47 pm

Alice cuddled closer into Jasper, a smiled tugging at her lips at his wonderful words. "I promise, too," she murmured. She couldn't help but tremble as his hands caressed the hollow of her back. Everything through her clothes, she could feel his touch doing wonders to her body. He made her skin tingle and her chest tighten in the most perfect of ways.

She giggled softly and looked at him with a broad smile, a warm loving look in her eyes as she reached up and touched his cheek. She kissed his lips softly as she pulled back with a soft hum. "I will always come home to you, Jasper. You are my home, baby."

She bit her lip, and slowly wrapped her arms around, kissing his chin before kissing his lips. "Jasper, I have something to tell you," she said softly, "Anna.. I think Anna's left. I had a vision of Jacob and Kira together on beach while we were in the shower." She bit her lip again, hoping he wouldn't be angry at her for not voicing it right away. "I know that's incredibly horrible, but I knew you wouldn't be able to stop her and.. I didn't want to interrupt our time together."

She trailed off and sat up with a frown. "Wow," she said softly, "that sounds incredibly selfish. I'm sorry, Jasper," she said moving away, having every intention of climbing off the bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:09 am

Jasper was shocked as he hears the news. He reached out and pulled and Alice back to him.

"Darling you are going to have to tell tell me more, explain what you mean?? Why is Jacob with Kira and what do you mean by WITH...." his mind was spinning. He sat up and held Alice's hand.

"And my love your not selfish, if things happend that fast I doubt there is anything we could have done but what has happened...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:32 am

Alice bit her lip and looked at him, slowly scooting closer until she was sitting on his lap, her arms wrapped around his middle as her head rested on his chest. "Jacob and Anna had a confrontation with Renesmee and...Peter?" she finished, almost questioning herself as she replayed the images in her head. She shook her head and continued, "Jacob got frustrated over the fact that everyone, including Anna was on Nessie's side and he ran off to the Res, where as you know, Anna isn't allowed being one of us. Well.. on the other hand, Kira had a fight with her dad and was walking along the beach... where Jacob and she said a bottle of Jack. Well.. to make a long story short, they drank the bottle and got in the water, and one thing led to another.. in front of Anna."

Alice sighed and looked up at him. She knew he'd probably be angry to Jacob, and as Anna's brother, she really couldn't blame him. And even if Jacob had gone about it the wrong way, everyone deserved to be happy. "I know you're probably going to be angry, but wouldn't you rather all this happen now and not years down the line? Anna and Jake deserve to be happy, even if it's not for each other," she said softly, "Anna left Jacob a letter and her ring, and she's left on a holiday.. she'll be back, my love. She's just not sure when."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:43 am

Jasper listened. His head spinning but he kept his anger in check, there had been enough anger in there lives. It had hurt Alice, almost lost him ALice. He would not go back there again.

"So is Jacob WIH Kira, not just sleeping with her?? " his heart ached for his sister and knew that if that had been ALice he would have been a ruined man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:00 am

Alice could see the pain in his eyes, no doubt for his sister, and she really couldn't blame him. She moved to support herself on her knees, resting them on the bed on either side of his hips, straddling him innocently as she cupped his face. "I know you're hurting over Anna, but it wouldn't be fair on her. You wouldn't want her to be with someone that isn't one hundred percent in love with her and happy, right?"

She ran her fingers through his hair and kissed his lips lightly. "Jacob's with Kira. They're on a date right now.." she said slowly. She bit her lip and tilted her head to the side, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:16 am

Jasper looked at her, "I am fine Alice. I won't pretend I like what has happened or that I am not confused by it all. It all seems to have changed so fast...." he sighed rubbing Alice's back.

"But then everything that has happened with Jacob and Anna was quick. I want Anna to be happy and if he doesn't feel about her like I do for you your right it is better to find out now."

He looked into her eyes, " Alice what do you see, with Jacob and Kira be honest. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:32 am

Alice nodded and kissed him lightly. "I know, and I don't blame you for not liking it. You know I love Anna as well, and I know that if it was me in her shoes, I'd be devastated too..so I can understand why she left. I would want time to myself to try to get over it, too."

As he looked into her eyes, she bit her lip. "Jasper..Jacob looks at Kira the way you look at me," she said softly, "I never saw him look at Anna that way. He's truly happy, and I can see them being happy together."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:44 am

Jasper lifted Alice of his lap and put her on the bed, scooting to the end of the bed.

"Are you sure Alice?" shaking his head, of course she was Alice would not have said it if she wasn't sure. "Jacob and Kira......" he wondered if Anna knew, she might have seen them fooling around but she did know how deep it ran.

"Alice does Anna know that is how Jacob feels about Kira?? or did she just leave because she thought he was cheating?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:12 am

Alice frowned as she watched him scoot to the end of the bed, her chest tightening as he obviously ached for his sister and her heartbreak. She slowly came up behind him, still on her knees, and slowly wrapped her arms around him, resting her cheek against the back of his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Jasper.." she murmured, "but I'm sure." She kissed the back of his shoulder before resting her forehead against the back of his neck, kissing the space between his shoulder blades, "Anna only saw them together. She knows Jacob saw her, and that he didn't go after her. Beyond that, I'm not sure," she murmured.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:26 am

Jasper shrugged his shoulders, " I don't suppose it matters. The damage is done. I am torn between hating Jacob for what he has done to Anna but if he truly feels for Kira as I do for you..... I can't, not really."

He sighed, taking Alices' hand in his. " Kira is your friend. I know you like her and you have grown fond of Jacob. He has grown on me too but Anna is my sister...."

He looked up at her, " I love you. I am keeping my promise to you Alice, you come first and I will not be angry at Jacob or Kira, I will welcome them if that is what you want. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:11 am

Alice frowned as he shrugged - it seemed like such a defeated gesture. She wrapped her arms a little more around him, pressing her chest into his naked back as she kissed his shoulder. "Can you really hate him for loving someone the way you love me?" she asked softly. "I know Anna is your sister, and you have to know that I would never, ever put you in the position to choose between your sister and anyone else. I know it's no contest. But.. please don't be angry at Jacob. I know he didn't go about things the best way, but I truly believe he deserves to be happy..like us. If he couldn't give Anna this happiness, she's better of with someone who loves her the way she deserves."

She could've sworn her heart started to beat again as he spoke those words and she kissed him softly, their lips moving slowly before she pulled back and hugged him tightly. "I love you, too, Jasper.. thank you for understanding.. I promise I think this is best. I would never knowingly lead you wrong."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:33 am

Jasper held Alice tight, " I know you would never steer me wrong, my darling. I trust you completely."

He slipped of the bed.

" Everyone needs a Alice. " he turned and kissed her lightly on the lips.

"Would you like to invite Kira round some time soon?? Or we could go somewhere and meet her. I can see that she is special to you. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:59 am

Alice nuzzled in Jasper's chest, her arms tightening around him. "Good," she whispered, looking up at him and kissing his jaw. "I would never do anything to harm you in anyway."

She let him go as he slipped off the bed, and smiled up at him as he kissed her. "You're so sweet, baby," she murmured, pulling him into another kiss. She looked surprised at his offer, but smiled happily. "I would love that, Jasper. Thank you, my darling," she said, getting up and wrapping her arms around him, "you're so amazing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:09 pm

Jasper would have blushed then if he was human. "No darling you are the amazing one. Through every thing that has happened you have been patient, loving, kind....."

His hand reaching and cupping her cheek, his thumb brushing across her cheek. " I promised to never let anything get between us and I mean it. You my love are my heart and you come first. I will do whatever it takes to make you happy."

He leaned down and kissed her on the forehead.

"Now I really should finished getting dressed. I don't think we can go out or have guests over with me only half clothed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:25 pm

Alice smiled up at him as he cupped her cheek, looking up at him with loving eyes, "I know you did," she whispered, leaning up on her knees again to brush her lips against his. "You don't have to try to make me happy, baby. Just being around you makes me happy.."

She smiled as he kissed her forehead and she tilted her head up to kiss his lips again. "Well..it's getting late.. I don't think there's going to be anyone coming over tonight..in fact, I think we got dressed for nothing," she giggled, crawling off the bed.

She stripped down to the black lace boy-short panties she wore, before tugging on a clingy back tank top. She made her way to Lily, and scooped her up, making her way back to the bed, laying down. Lily made a small circle on the bed and curled up into Alice's side, and she brought her fingers down to stroke the puppy's head as she patted the bed with her free hand.

"C'mon, lay with me and our new kid," she giggled. "I have something to run by you, anyway."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:35 pm

Jasper knew that there was no point in getting dressed if Alice said so. He shrugged out of his jeans and kept on his tight boxer briefs. Jasper watched as Alice also undressed, slipping out of her dress and into a tight fitting tank top. She could wear anything and she would make it look it look good.

Alice scooped up Lily and motioned for him to join her on the bed. He did so sitting on the bed next to her, raising his eyebrow, wondering what she wanted to run by him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:22 pm

Alice watched as he undressed, a small smile on her lips as her eyes loved along his muscled body. As he moved to sit next to her, she curled up into his side, much like Lily had into hers. She giggled as Lily whimpered before behind her and jumped up, her front paws over Alice's side as she looked at them both.

She looked up to Jasper, kissing his side as she smiled. "I don't think you know this yet but you're taking me to Italy. And I invited Kira and Jacob to come along..I didn't ask, 'cause I've already seen it and I knew you'd be okay with it. We'll have a great time," she murmured, kissing his side again, giving it a soft nip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:38 pm

Jasper laughed at Alices's words, shaking his head. " My daling you do realise that giving you a gift or a surprise is almost impossible."

Giving her a little kiss on the lips and stroking Lilly on the head. "Almost." he chuckled, lying down on the bed with his hands behind his bed.

"I don't suppose you know when I am taking us all on this holiday?? And you are sure that I will be fine..... with Kira." He did not want to be in a situation of killing or being killed if he could help it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:40 pm

Alice giggled, looking up at him as he laughed, nipping at his side again before moving up to rest her head on his shoulder, wrapping an arm around him. "How you managed to surprise me with Lily is beyond me. But then again, I was a good girl and didn't watch your decisions," she giggled.

She looked up at him with a little smile and kissed his jaw softly. "I'm not exactly sure on the day, but soon. Very soon. And don't worry, baby, nothing will happen. You'll be more than fine, I promise. I would never go through with something that would put you in any kind of harm or danger."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:13 am

Jasper freed one of his hands and stroked her back, "I know you wouldn't put me or Kira in any danger but I can't help but remember what happend with Bella..." his voice trailing off.

Shaking his head, "I just want to make sure that nothing like that ever happens again."

He kissed the top her head, and smiled. "I would hate to upset my wife by eating her best friend."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper   

Back to top Go down

The Puppy - tag Alice and Jasper
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next