Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:51 am

"I want you so much," Embry said, his voice coming out in a passionate whisper. His breathing was already getting heavy, and he settled in between her legs.

He kissed her again, passionately and fully this time. His tongue teased her lips open gently, and his manhood rubbed against her entrance as he readied himself to take the plunge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:58 am

Tanya nodded and whispered, "I want you too, I need you Embry." her voice thick and filled with passion.

Groaning as his tongue opened her mouth, the feel of his tongue so sweet. The feel of his manhood so close, she arched pushing herself to him, she wanted him so badly. Needed to feel him inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:01 am

Embry pushed the rest of the way inside. Her heat engulfed him completely, and he moaned loudly. For a second, he was sure that his cock would explode with pleasure, and he stilled himself for a second.

Then he began to move inside her, slowly but sensually. Their hips moved together in a circular pattern, and his arms hooked around her back again, keeping her close.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:13 am

Tanya let out a long gasp and moan of pleasure as he finally entered her, his cock filling her, warming her. Not moving for a moment giving her time to glow in the feel of him inside.

Then Embry began to rock his hips, Tanya's own matching his rhythm and pattern. Her arms clinging to his shoulders, drawing herself closer to him. The feeling of euphoria made her tremble, she buried her head in his shoulder,

"Embry I love you....." a breathy whisper. "I didn't know....didn't know how good it would feel." her words littel gasps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:19 am

"I never...did either," Embry panted out as he moved in and out of her, keeping his thrusts slow, at least for now. She felt so good around him, and he wanted to make this moment last. She could only tell him that she loved him for the first time once in their lives.

And I can live forever for her, he reminded himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:23 am

Tanya wrapped her legs round Embry wanting to be as close as possible, she wanted every inch of her skin to be touching his.

She moaned and her hips rocking to match his slow thrusts, each one swet ecstasy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:30 am

Her moans were the best sound he'd ever heard, and they spurred him on, making him go deeper and a little harder.

He wanted to be close to her just like she wanted to be close to him, and he ran his hands along her thighs, wrapping them even more around his waist. They were slender, silky-smooth, and deceptively soft. All of her was that way. Sometimes, Embry swore that she was even stronger than him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:45 am

The feel of his thrusts changing, his movements slightly harder and filling her even, she cried out and her hips rocked faster to match his new pace.

Groaning and as he pulled her legs to wrap themselves tighter around him, Tanya obliged, squeezing her legs round him. Starting to apply a bit of pressure with each rock and then releasing. Making a thrusting pattern of her her own.

"Embry..." she murmured. He wanted him to know that only he filled her thoughts. Her body. Her cold heart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:52 am

"Oh, damn, Tanya," he groaned. The heat built up in his stomach when she began to thrust back against him and her strong legs twined even more tightly around him, pulling him closer.

So fucking hot, he thought as he adjusted his rhythm to suit hers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:01 am

Tanya kissed his shoulder where he head was buried, slowly leaving a trail of kissed up his neck, and along his jaw till she reached his ear which she nibbled softly. Whsipering..." Embry....."

Her legs and hips rocking and the heat inside her building and building.

"O yes embry...." moaning as the fir in her spread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:11 am

Her breath tickled his ear and sent shudders through his body. The new feelings spread through him with the fire inside him, and he groaned. She felt so tight and warm around him, and the slow, sensual pace somehow made it seem even better.

There's something to be said for enjoying it more, he thought as he turned his head to the side and kissed Tanya on the mouth yet again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:18 am

Tanya moaned as Embrys mouth kissed her again. Her tongue slowly slipping into his mouth, caressing his tongue.

Her nails dug into his shoulders slightly as her body began to shudder, trying to still herself against him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:22 am

"Don't hold back, love," Embry breathed, kissing her again. His arms roamed down her body, feeling over her back and her sides as their love-making went on.

The pressure was building all up in him, and he could feel his rhythm getting more erratic with every thrust. His breathing turned into pants, and he could feel himself getting closer to the edge.

Not yet, he thought, slowing his rhythm so that he could hold out a little longer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:33 am

Tanya gasped as she let go, her mouth breaking free form Embrys her head falling backwards as a low rumble of panting shook her body.

Her legs locked and pushing against him, arching backwards her hips and breasts thrust forward.

"EMbry...." she could barely get the words out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:37 am

"What...what do you...need?" he managed to rasp out. His chest pressed down against her breasts, and he moaned at the fee of the soft mounds molding to his body.

He gripped her ass with both hands, helping keep her in place as his hips rocked back against hers. His rhythm was getting erratic once again, and he could feel himself letting go as his head began to spin and the pressure built up inside of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:44 am

" I......Love.......You........" she panted and screamed as her body shook, her orgasm coming suddenly, the waves of heat hitting her again and again. She held on tight, crying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:48 am

Embry couldn't even speak as he felt her clench around him and watched as that look of ecstasy came over her face. It was a hundred times more beautiful to see now that that look of love came over her face along with that lustful look.

He was so close, and he could feel his balls clenching and his seed starting to leak from his tip, but he kept going, wanting to ride out both their orgasms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:52 am

Tanya trembled in Embrys arms, lifting her head and burying into his shoulder again, kissing it. Her hips rocking and thrusting up to meet him. Her arms lowering an stroking his back. Her hands still trembling. Sighing as her orgasm calmed, her shoudlers shaking with silent tears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:56 am

Once Embry's release was complete, he fell down beside Tanya, pulling out of her but pulling her into his arms. He could see her shaking still, and he realized that if she'd been human, she'd have been crying.

"What is it, my love?" he asked, gently brushing his thumb over her cheekbones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:06 am

Tanya smiled the shaking easing off, her eyes bright and brimming with emotion.

" Embry..... that......that was amazing!" Leaning up and kissing him softly in the corner of his mouth. " Thank you..... thank you for," she held him close and shook. "Making love to me." her voice thick with feeling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:12 am

The sight of Tanya looking like that and the emotion in her voice was starting to get to Embry, and he could feel his throat closing up with emotion. He loved her so much, and he'd been so afraid that that feeling would never be returned. But now....

"Thank you for letting me," he finally managed to say. "I never thought...never dreamed...never believed that you'd feel the same way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:22 am

Tanya looked up at Embry, curious. " Feel the same way? How long have you..... felt his way??" Rolling on to her stomach so she could look up at embry, her eyes intently looking at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:25 am

"I was drawn to you from the moment I met you," Embry admitted. "That's why I phased into a human when I smelled you. Something about your scent made me trust you and want to speak to you as a human. Then once we started talking and everything else, my feelings only got stronger. I was afraid to say something though in case you weren't feeling as strongly as fast."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:36 am

Tanya raised her eyebrow, " That seems rather fast..... I will be honest and say that my feelings same more gradually."

She sat up and climbed onto his lap, straddling him, smiling down on him. "But I suppose better late than never." her eyes twinkling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:56 am

Embry's face broke into a smile at the sight of her happiness. That twinkle in her eye always meant that something good was about to happen, and the fact that she was straddling his lap always meant something good too.

And she's happy now, so whatever happens, I'll be happy knowing that, Embry thought as he wrapped his arms around her.

"I agree," he said, kissing her lightly. "And who can really complain when feelings like that started now that we're both feeling them and now that we're both happy?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   

Back to top Go down

Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next