Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:07 am

Tanya's smile widened showing off her dimple.

" I am very happy, are you happy??" She turned her head to the side watching him intently.

"I've never been this happy..... you make happy, so very very happy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:11 am

Her dimple was adorable, and Embry had to give her a quick kiss on her cheek first before he said anything. His smile widened, and he looked back up at her.

"Before you said that, I was happier than I'd ever been," he said, "and if what you said is true, than I'm now even happier than I was a few seconds ago."

He kissed her lightly on the lips and added, "It makes me so happy to see you so happy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:32 pm

Tanya lay down on top of Embry, her body flush with his and her head resting on his shoulder. Nimble slim fingers stroking his chest.

" I don't think anyone has cared about happiness, other than my family of course but its different with..... " she wondered what he was, what did you call what they where?

"With you." she manged. Tanya could not define what it was that they where but she loved him of that she was certain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:38 pm

Embry's fingers traced down Tanya's spine, feeling over the smooth skin, and he rested his cheek against hers.

"I know what you mean," he said. "It's completely different, having someone who isn't your family care about you." He'd noticed her hesitation, but he wasn't sure what to say to it. He knew that it was probably just that she wasn't sure how to define their relationship yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:11 pm

Tanya wrapped her arms tightly around him and snuggled into th crook of hi neck.

"I wish we could stay like this forever......" Despite what Embry thought she was still worried what the others thought. If it was just sex they would have just shrugged it off but love....

She sighed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:15 pm

"I do too," Embry said with a deep sigh. The sporadic texts Jake and sent him and he had sent Jake didn't even make it look like Jake would be willing to let it go.

Which is really fucking hypocritical in a way, Embry thought. Somehow, though, it didn't bother him. He wanted Tanya first and more than anything else. In some way, he'd convince the others that that wasn't a bad thing.

"Still...our families can't do too much to us, can they?" he asked. "I'm part of the pack, and the pack's small. They can't kick me out, and they can't hurt you without a reason since you're so close to the Cullens. And your family...they won't risk a fight by hurting me, and they wouldn't risk hurting you either."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:25 pm

Tanya lifted herself enough so that she could look into his face, into those bright eyes but still keeping herself as close to him as possible.

A little frown on her brow. "I don't think they can or would do anything. I am not sure how your pack behaves to.... girlfriends?? But even if they don't act out doesnt mean they will be happy for us or make our life easy..... quite the opposite."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:28 pm

Embry raised a hand to brush a stray piece of hair from her eyes and leaned in to kiss her lightly again.

"That's true," he said quietly. He couldn't deny that it was. "I'm just wondering if there's any way that we can explain to them what's going on so that they won't be as...shaken up about it...and they won't make things difficult for us."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:40 pm

Tanya felt a small shiver go down her spine as Embry brushed he cheek.

"I don't know.... I know Kate has never been fond of shape shifters but since the Volturi came she been a bit more kind about them... you. What about your pack, how did they react to Jacob? I know he is with someone else now but what did they think of Ness?? She is only half vampire but did they mind?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:44 pm

"No, we let it go because he was the Alpha, because the Cullens had helped us so much, and because he really was attached to her. We did the same thing for Anna," Embry explained, kissing her again gently and savoring the sweet taste.

He knew that Tanya was good. Even if she was a so-called "succubus" as Jacob had called her, he wasn't human, so he wasn't her prey, and she had changed so much and become so much more open since he'd met her that he didn't believe that she was anything bad.

And if she were anything bad, she wouldn't be friends with the Cullens, he reasoned. She never feeds on the men she sleeps with because she's a vegetarian, and she can't feed on a werewolf. Vampires don't want our blood. And she didn't need to pretend to love me, and what she's doing isn't pretend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Tanya melted at the feel of him against her lips.

"Do you think they will do the same for you? " her eyes wide and filled with hope that at least familypack might be all right about them.

SHe bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:06 pm

Embry looked down into her eyes and smiled. They were so beautiful and golden, especially when they were filled with hope like that, and he kissed her once more before he spoke again.

"I think that we can," he said. "I'll call Jake later on and see what he can do for me." Or what he will.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:10 pm

Tanya smiled, her eyes bright with happiness and the prospect of things being easier than she imagined.

"I will dealt with Kate and she is up in Denali anyway so we have time." kissing him softly on the lips giggling
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:13 pm

Her giggle tickled his lips and made him laugh softly. He cupped her face in his hands and kissed her again, more deeply this time.

"Excellent," he said. "That gives us more time to prepare." He kissed her again and then asked, "Is Kate the main one who has problems with shifters?" He remembered that there were two others in Tanya's coven. He thought that they were another married vampire couple.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:22 pm

" Well there is Garrett who is still new to our coven. Carmen and Eleazar are married an what happened with Laurent did not make them very happy with shape shifters. As was Kate but I think they have all become more tolerant after the Volturi..... at least I hope so...."

SHe looked at him and smiled,

"But whatever they think doesn't matter it isn't going to change the way I feel about you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:06 pm

Embry felt a twinge of guilt when he recalled how triumphant he'd felt when he and the pack had killed Laurent now that he knew how it had hurt Tanya.

He was going to kill Bella though, he reminded himself, and he'd left their coven to help that evil red-haired leech who wanted to kill us all.

"I'm glad to hear that," Embry said, smiling when he heard her say that that didn't change the way that she felt about him. "And I do think that what happened with the Volturi changed the way that the shifters I know feel about vampires." It had changed the way that he felt at least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:23 pm

Tanya smiled, "Well that's good. It defiantly helps if you don't totally hate us."

She shook her head not wanting to ask but knowing she had too, "When are leaving??..........." Tanya didn't want to go and morning was creeping in on them. She wanted to go with Embry but knew she couldn't, sadness creeped into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:28 pm

Embry sighed when he heard that question, and his heart sank. The idea of leaving Tanya made his hand spin and made him feel ill. He didn't want to do that, not yet, not after tonight.

"In two hours," he answered quietly. "I can see you soon after that though. Early tonight if that works for you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:01 am

Tanya nodded, not trusting herself to speak but cuddling down into his shoulder again and holding on tight.

A whole day without him what was she suppose to, hr shoulder shuddered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:06 am

Embry shuddered too as he held her tightly to him. He didn't want to let Tanya go, not ever, and certainly not that soon. She had become a major part of his life already, and he hated to think of her just going home alone while he made his way back to the Rez.

At least I don't have to talk to the pack today, he thought, and then I'll work from 7 to 4. Then I can get home, shower, change, and go see her in the woods again.

"Hey, Tanya," he said softly, "do you think that I'll be able to come near the Cullen House?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:13 am

" I think so, they let Jacob stay there and I am sure that the invitation extends to you. Seth and Leah where there a lot and Carsilse didn't mind. "

She sighed, the clock was moving to fast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:20 am

"Then maybe if I remind my pack that the Cullens are letting us onto their territory, they'll let me bring you onto the Rez sometime," Embry said, feeling optimistic.

He wrapped his arms around Tanya's waist again and pulled her closer to him, needing to feel her against him. He tilted his head back and kissed her hard and passionately on the lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:27 am

Tanya moaned as Embry pulled her closer, his mouth crushing down on hers.

Her mouth opening and brushing her tongue on his lips, tasting him and whimpering as this would be the last times she could feel him, touch him, taster him for hours.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:30 am

All the noises Tanya was making were starting to drive Embry crazy, and his hands practically flew down her body, feeling over every inch of her skin that he could reach. He was really, really going to miss this closeness while being at work.

Hell, I'll just miss seeing her and talking to her, he thought. Then he felt her tongue brush of his lips, and he let out a low groan as he opened his lips. He loved the feel of that tongue on his skin!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:41 am

Tanya slipped her tongue into Embry's now open mouth, sighing as her tongue found. Stroking it and circling it before breaking away from there kiss.

Looking at him smiling, "Embry...." her eyes asking him what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)   

Back to top Go down

Going Clubbing (Embry and Tanya)
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next