Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:25 pm

Jacob closed his eyes listened to her breathing become shallow and even as she fell asleep. He kissed her softly on the cheek and whispered into her ear, " I lover you Kira Carmichael, always and forever."

He closed his eyes, listening to her breathing he fell asleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:21 pm

Jacob was still sleeping when she woke up, she turned her head to look at him. He was so beatiful and he looked so peaceful when he slept.

Kira was too hot, wrapped in the blanket and in Jacobs arms, so she climbed silently out of bed, padded over to her suitcase and pulled out a pair of sorts and a crop top, she dressed quickly and made her way back to bed.

She lay down on top of the covers, facing Jacob this time as she pressed herself against his naked body, resting her head against his chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:50 pm

Jacob reached out for Kira, smiling as he opened his eyes, her head on his chest.

" I could defiantly get use to waking up each morning like this." He strokd her hair and his fingers trailed her cut.

"How's the head?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:53 pm

She raised her head as he spoke and smiled up at him, his warm finger trailed the cut on her head. "It stings a little... But it's ok."

She rested her arm over his side, stroking his naked spine. "I'm sorry I woke you." She said, placing her lips on his chest, kissing him gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:59 pm

Jacob smiled and drew her closer, " I don't mind and I am glad that your head is ok but we should get some food and some aspirin into or you might not be so ok later."

He sat up and stretched, his long muscular arms over his head.

"Do we any plans for today or are we waiting for Jasper an Alice?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:05 pm

She sat up as he did and sat next to him, resting her back against the headboard. "I don't think we have any plans... I guess it all depends on the weather." She said.

She encouraged Jacob to move forward a little and she positioned herself behind him, sitting on the pillows as she placed her cool hands at his neck. "You must be stiff after sleeping against that wall last night." She whispered in his ear, kissing his cheek softly before gently massaging his muscles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:27 pm

Jacob heart quickened at the feel of her cool hands on his warm skin, her kiss making sending tremors down his spine.

" It wasn't that bad, I've slept in unusual places before...." his hands stroking her legs that where stretched round him.

"Yes, of course the weather. I hope they don't end up having to stay in the hotel room the whole time but then again......... I kinda get the feeling they would not object to that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:34 pm

Kira giggled as Jacob made a quip about Jasper and Alice. "Hmm, I agree... I think they would very much enjoy spending two weeks in their hotel room."

His hands stroked at her bare legs, the heat of his fingers warming her right through, this was something she would never grow tired of. She would never ever tire of him. She knew that she wanted to wake next to him everyday for the rest of her life.

"I really love you." She whispered as her lips replaced her hands, kissing along his neck, sucking his skin gently, her arms stroking down his chest. "Forever, Jacob... You are the most important person in my life now and I never want to go even a day without you."

Her chest swelled with love for him as she rested her head against his shoulder, her hands stilling on his chest, above his heart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:45 pm

Jacob's heart stretched and thundered at Kira's words. He was so filled with love and happiness that he thought he might explode.

"Kira you won't have too spend one day away from me unless it's what you want. I am by your side forever and I am not going anywhere. I love you, so mush so deep that I can't bear to live without you."

He turned his head and lifted his to hers, brushing them as his hand came up and weaved his fingers in her hair, drawing her head closer so that he could deepen there kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:52 pm

She smiled as he replied to her, his feelings equalling her own. He turned his head to her, brushing his lips to hers, his hand wound it's way into her hair, pulling her closer as his tongue entered her mouth.

It was a slow, beautiful kiss, deep and loving as his tongue gently probed her mouth.

Still not breaking the kiss, she moved around in front of him, her knees either side of his legs as she straddled his lap. Her hands moved to cup his face as she pressed herself closer to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:58 pm

Jacob moaned and melted into there kiss, his hands slipping under her shirt so that he could caress her back.

He pulled her closer, her breast crushing against his chest, there kiss slow, as they parted there lips and gently explored each other mouths. There tongues touching tentatively.

His hands stroking her sides, skimming the side of her breasts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:05 pm

Kira groaned against him as his hands explored beneat her top, stroking gently at her back before moving to her sides and brushing her softly. His hands skimmed her breasts his touch so soft and gentle that it tickeld slightly.

Their mouths parted as they continued to kiss, Kira's tongue running over his teeth before dancing with his tongue, tasting him, loving him.

"Mmm." She moaned into him, her hands roaming over his shoulders and down his back, stroking his flesh gently, loving the feel of him under her fingers. "I love you." She said once more as she pushed him onto his back.

She placed her lips against his chest, kissing gently until she reached his nipple, taking it in her mouth and sucking gently, her eyes on his as she kissed further down his body. "Let me show you how much." She whispered, her lips still on his chest as her hand moved between his legs, clasping around his manhood as she slowly stroked him back to life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:25 pm

Jacob groaned as Kira kissed his chest, teasing his nipples. Arching his back as her hand took hold of his manhood and started to stroke him back to life. The heat in his belly sparked and he responded to her fingers, his cock going hard.

"Kira..... we have a lifetime to show each other."

His hands stretching down and massaging her breasts. His fingers rolling her nipples to become hard nubs.

"What do you want Kira?...." his breathing becoming heavy, his voice husky. "Just ask and it's your, I cant deny you anything. You are my life."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:31 pm

She moaned softly as she felt him harden in her hand, his stroking him gently still as his hands caressed her nipples under her top. With her free hand, she pulled her top over her head, allowing him to see as well as feel.

She smiled up at him, moving her lips back to his as she kissed him softly, teasing his lips apart and dipping inside his warm mouth.

"I just want you." She whispered. "I don't need or want anything else. Just having you in my life is more than I deserve and I could never ask for more from you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:39 pm

The feel of her naked breasts pressed against his skin, grazing his naked chest brought a moan to his lips. His hands cupping her boobs and massaging them together so they clashed together.

Her tongue in his mouth, stroking, her hand doing the same with his cock. Made the flame grow higher, he rolled them over so that he was on top.

His hand quickly finding her pussy and putting up a single finger and whirling it round while he flciked her cllit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:44 pm

Her breath caught in her throat as Jacob rolled them over, laying on top of her as he placed a finger into her tight hole, she was so wet for him already. She always was. His other finger flicked at her clit and she arched against him, loving the reaction he teased from her.

She continued to pump his large cock with her small hand, getting fast now as her need for him grew. She pressed her tongue further into his mouth, probing deeper as she tasted his lust for her, groaning softly as his hands caressed her body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:49 pm

Jacob growled as her hand stoked become faster, he wanted her, he need her. He took her hand off his cock and pulled her arm over her head, pinning it there, as shifted his weigh to his knees and taking the strain off her.

Lifting his hips, and then in one quick motion he took his finger out and rammed his cock deep and hard in her, his finger still on her clit, rubbing the nub and flicking it, as he stretched himself out, filling her as far as he could go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:56 pm

She smiled up at him as he moved her hand from his cock, pinning her arms above her head. She moaned softly as he removed his finger from her dripping hole, she tensed her muscles, knowing what was about to come.

"Oh God." She moaned, arching her back as his rock hard erection entered her hard and fast, pushing himself deep inside of her, her tensed muscles relaxing as he began to rock himself against her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:03 pm

Jacob pushed her deeper into the bed, as he used his knees to thrust his weight and cock deep in to her, hips rocking. Fingers pinching her clit and stroking, teasing the sensitive bud.

His mouth capturing her nipple in his teeth and he sucked hard.

"O' God Kira...." his hips grinding into her, sinking into the bed as he pushed into her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:10 pm

"Mmm." She groaned as he rammed himself deep inside of her, pushing her into the bed with the force he was emitting. Her hands still held tightly above her head, restrained at the wrist by his strong hand, trying with all her might to wriggle from his grip, wanting to run her hands over his muscular body.

His mouth clamped around her hardened nipple as he sucked and teased her needily.

Hmm She thought. God it feels so good having him inside of me... Wait... Inside of me?

"Stop!" She cried. "Baby, stop... Condom." She moaned, hating the stupid bloody things. The pill was definately a necessity when they got home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:17 pm

Jacob froze as she cried out for him to stop, was he hurting her?? He released her hand and groaned as she mentioned condoms.

He lifted himself and withdrew his cock from her dripping pussy, scrambling for his shirt and the condoms, he pulled it out, the last one. He ripped the packet open with his teeth and slipped it on his already wet dick. God he hatd this things.

Jacob crushed his mouth to hers and in pushed himself back in hard and strong. He was so close and the distraction of getting some rubber has pushed his lust even further.

"Baby we are going to need more, that was the last one...." he panted hard as his hips began there frantic rhythm, arching his back and pushing his weight into her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:22 pm

She felt empty as he released himself from her, moving off of the bed to get a condom, she smiled as she watched him cover his slick dick, her legs spread for him as he forced himself back inside of her, crushing his lips to hers.

She moaned loudly as soon as he started to rock against him, the feeling of him burying himself inside her so glorious, so wonderful, she wanted to feel this, feel him all the time.

Her arms snaked around his neck, clinging onto him as she began to rock fast against him, their motions matching each other in speed, their bodies crashing together, the sound like music to her ears.

"Then we'll have to go shopping as soon as we're done." She smiled, then groaned, arching her back, allowing him deeper penetration. "We need more... Lot's more."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:34 pm

Jacob groaned, "Yes.... yes......" agreeing with the fire in his groin was now close to bursting. The feel of her arms round his neck and hips rocking to match his own frantic thrusts, pushing him to the edge.

The feel of her tongue as it made its way into his mouth was his undoing, and his knees dig into the bed and creaked as he pushed in her to fill her to the brim, his body shaking as with the these last deep stokes he came, spilling his seed with each stroke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:39 pm

"Oh fuck, Jacob." She cried as she felt his cock twitch inside her, felt his body shake in her arms as he came. Her breathing was heavy now, her heart beating fast.

She dug her nails into his shoulders as he continued thrusting deep and hard inside her, her vaginal muscles tightened around his throbbing cock as he brought her right to the edge.

His Tongue sucking at hers as he kissed her forceully, the taste of him pushing her off of that orgasmic cliff, the fire burning through her as she released around him, holding him close as she rode out the waves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:48 pm

Jacob continued to rock inside of her but slower as she held on tight, as her own orgasm washed over her.

He buried his head in her neck and whispered into her ear, "I love you Kira promise me you'll stay with me forever..... I can't live without you."

Rolling off her but taking her with him so she snuggled onto his chest, there hands and his chest over his beating heart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   

Back to top Go down

Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next