Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:40 am

Kira closed her eyes briefly and sighed as Jacob stepped away from her, she had been expecting him to refuse and who could blame him? But then she opened her eyes and looked at him, sliding his jeans down his hips and stepping out of them, pulling his t-shirt over his head.

Kira gulped as she stared at him, open-mouthed, her eyes finding his and seeing the lust there. He stepped back toward her and pushed her gently back, into the bed, crawling onto the bed and hovering over her, his knees either side of her body, his hands planted at each side of her head, their eyes locked together, neither of them speaking, both breathing hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:51 am

Jacob eyes locked on Kira's lifted his one hand from the side of her head and skimmed his fingers down her body, making there way to the space between her legs.

His thumb rubbing her clit. Flicking it. Teasing her to become wet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:55 am

"Fuck, Jacob." Kira moaned, her arm wrapping around his neck, her hand running through his hair as he stroked his hand down her body, his fingers finding her clit instantly, flicking and teasing it.

The touch to her most sensitive area had been unexpected, she hadn't thought he would jump straight to it and her body reacted instantly to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:06 am

Jacob thumb and continued to tease her clit, his forefinger tracing the shape of the hole to her pussy. Not dipping in but circling outside, wanting to feel her become wet for him under his fingers.

His head lowered and taking her nipple into his mouth nibbling, his tongue flicking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:15 am

Kira moaned softly as Jacob's thumb continued to flick and tease her swelling clitoris, his finger teased her, circling her pussy when all she wanted was for him to enter her, she felt the wetness begin as she became more and more aroused for him. For him. Everything was for him.

He lowered his head to her, taking her nipple into his warm mouth, his teeth nibbling gently as his tongue flicked over and around it, turning it hard at his touch.

Kira moved both of her hands to his hair, running her fingers through his hair and pulling roughly on the strands.

"Do what you like with me." She begged. "Please."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:26 am

Jacob smiled, lifting his head and kissed her lightly on the lips. Taking his hand away from her pussy and placing his hand non her hip. Gently he flipped Kira over, lifting her hips and rubbing his cock between her bum cheeks before pushing himself slowly into her wet pussy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:34 am

Kira sighed as Jacob removed his hand from her wet pussy, thinking that he had just been teasing her until he placed his hands on her hips and flipped her onto her stomach, raising her onto her knees as he rub his cock between her cheeks. She wondered for a moment what he was going to do and then suddenly he pushed his hard erection into her tight, wet hole.

"Oh, Jacob." She groaned as he filled her completley, taking her breath away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:48 am

Jacob groaned at his stupidity and jumped off the bed, grabbed a condom and quickly put on a condom

Climbing back on the bed hands held her hips, pulling her towards him as she pushed into her. There bodies clashing like thunder. "Oh,Kira..." he moaned.

His thrusts urgent and fast, his need for her over whelping. Pulling her to him as he pushed into her, a fast steady fast rhythm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:10 pm

Kira whimpered as Jacob exited her body, she turned to look at him, wondering what the problem was then smiled as she saw him slip on a condom. He crawled back onto the bed, his hands gripping her hips, firmly as he pushed back into her.

Her name on his lips made her even wetter for him as he thrust harder and faster into her, with an urgency he had never had before. Each thrust emitting a loud moan from Kira as his hard cock nearly exited her before crashing back into her tight pussy.

Kira's chest was pressed tightly to the bed, Jacob's hands gripping her hips so tight that it was beginning to get painful, but she loved it, she loved his forcefulness. She reached her hand around, gripping his ass cheeks, digging her nails in as he brought her closer and closer to that glorious edge.

"Fuck, Baby." She groaned, over and over again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:20 pm

Jacob growled as Kira's nails dug into his ass, "Fuck Kira..." his thrusts becoming more forceful, each stroke deep and penetrating and pushing as hard as he could taking as much of her as he could.

THe heat building inside like a fever, he wanted he so badly. The thought of her telling him to leave making him angry as he pulled her closer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:24 pm

"Oh God!" Kira cried as Jacob pulled her closer to him, forcing his length deeper and harder inside her until she felt like she would spilt from the pressure.

"I - I love - You." She panted, between thrusts as her free hand reached between her legs, finding her clit as she roughly began to rub circles against it. The heat was building so fast that she knew she would come screaming and she knew it would be soon even though she wanted this moment to last.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:33 pm

Jacobs hands splayed across her hips and stomach, bending her to him. " I love you too baby...." his voice thick and breathy.

He was so close to the edge, he wanted this moment to linger but the fire in his veins was consuming him. Jacob held tight and his speed increased, his thrusts making there bodies clash, driving himself to sweet release.

"O god kira...." spiralling down
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:37 pm

Jacob's hands on her hips and stomach sent a burning fire throughout her body. "Please... Baby... So close." She cried as he increased his speed, his thrusts harder and faster.

Kira knew he had found his release, but still he thrust into her, bringing her to hers. He called her name and that was it for her, she came around him, breathing hard and screaming his name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:58 pm

Jacob collapsed onto the bed, "Kira...." he panted. Pulling her to him, his hands stroking her body his lips placing kisses on the top of her head.

"I love you Kira..." his heart swelling and aching. The thought of loosing her or having her walk away to much for him to bare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:03 pm

Jacob collapsed onto the bed and pulled her into his arms, she turned to face him and hitched her leg over his waist, wrappng her arms around him as she tilted her head back to look at him, the sweat still apparent on his forehead.

"I love you." She replied. "I'm so sorry, baby." She whispered, placing her hand over his heart and moving his hand over her heart, which was beating rapidly.

"It still beats for you." She whispered, pressing her lips softly to his. "It always will." Her tongue traced his lower lip before teasing them apart and dipping inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:17 pm

Jacob moaned his tongue stroking hers and softly sucking, before pulling away and resting his head on hers,

"I cant bare to be without you...." his eyes looking into her big green eyes, " Kira dont you understand im nothing with out you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:07 pm

"I do understand." She whispered, their foreheads touching, their eyes locked. "I understand because I feel the same, which is why I'm so sorry."

Kira gulped, fighting back the tears which threatened, she was so emotional and she didn't know why, she wasn't due for another week and a half and she never had PMT this bad. "I love you ." She sighed. "Those three words have my life in them, Jacob. You. Are. My. Life." She sid, kissing his lips gently between each word.

Kira thought about everything that had happened in the last few days, everything had been so quick but so perfect, so right. This was love at first sight, love everlasting: a feeling unknown, unhoped for, unexpected-in so far as it could be a matter of conscious awareness; it took entire possession of her, and she understood, with joyous amazement, that this was for life, that he was for life.

Kira sat up and rolled Jacob on his back once more, straddling his legs as she lay down upon him, her head resting on his chest as she whispered a poem to him she had read as a child, it's words and meaning suddenly fitting the two of them so perfectly. "I have you. A lover and a friend. You are everything I need. You are the sun, the air I breathe. Without you, life wouldn't be the same. Please don't ever go away. And if you go, then don't forget to take me with you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:50 pm

Jacob's arms wrapped tightly around Kira, kissing her shoulder and his body trembled.

"God I love you Kira and I will never leave without you."

The emotion in his heart so strong that ti physically made him shake
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:54 pm

Kira held him tight as his body shook. "Shh, baby." She whispered, kissing his chest gently. She wanted to cry once again as a thought entered her mind. One day they would not have a choice, one day she would leave without him and there would be nothing either could do about it. One day, she would die and he would not.

She raised her head and smiled sadly down at him, before gently leaning forward and placing her lips gently against his.

"True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:04 pm

Jacob smiled, "You Kira will haunt me forever...."

He held her close enjoying the feel of he so close, there hearts beating together as one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:58 pm

Kira smiled and gripped her thighs tightly against him as she used what little strength she had to roll them over so that Jacob's naked body lay on top of her.

"Even after I'm gone and you're still stalking vampires... I'll be with you... Haunting your everymove." She giggled, her hand snaking around the back of his head as she pulled him down for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:37 pm

Jacob did not smile, "Kira.... don't say that." He did not want to think about that, he couldn't bare to think of life without Kira.

He closed his eyes and pulled her closer to him.

" Now how are you feeling?? The stomach any better?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:40 pm

"I'm only thinking about the future." She smiled, rubbing her nose against his. "But it's a long, long way off." She said as she pressed her lips gently to his, her free hand moving between their bodies as she stroked down his chest, his stomach.

She slipped her tongue inside his sweet mouth and sucked on him gently as her fingers curled around his member. She smiled as she broke the kiss, her eyes twinkling as they met his. "It's much better." She giggled, looking between their bodies at his cock. "As you can see... I feel amazing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JacobBlack

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:54 pm

Jacob nodded, "I can see that." He reached over and picked up the phone. " And since your feeling so good you can eat."

Jacob dialled for room service, ordering them food.

" Now we better get dressed or at least put bath robes on, we don't want to give the staff a eye full." grinning and giving her ass a pinch as he rolled of the bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:58 pm

"No fair!" She giggled as he rolled out of her reach. She smiled at him as she go up and put a robe on, knotting the tie around her stomach. She picked up Jacobs and threw it at him, which he caught skillfully.

"I'll have a burger and chips please." She smiled. "Oh and a side of onion rings... Oh and some salad."

She rubbed her stomach, suddenly feeling very hungry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room   

Back to top Go down

Venice: Jacob and Kira's Room
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next