Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Edward, Bella & Renesmee

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:01 pm

Forcing a smile, Edward plucked Renesmee out of Bella's arms once they had arrived at the cottage.

He wrapped his strong arms around her. No one would touch her, especially not Jacob.

"There will be new rules Bella my love." Was all he said. Let her make what she could of that. It was the cold, hard truth.

His lips turned up into a smirk down at Nessie. "What do you wish to do little one?" He'd do whatever it took to make Renesmee happy.

His slid Bella a implying glance.

Jacob would not be allowed around Nessie anymore.

Not if it upset the child....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:13 pm

Renesmee smiled at her daddy, she knew he could read her mind but she said it anyway... "I want ot go on holiday, just me you and mummy, i want to go to where you had your honey moon." She had a plan and again knowing her father could hear it but not her mother she thought it to her father.

I want to grow up daddy, i want my body to match my mind, i feel trapped, i want to be able to hunt properly, i want to be able to travel, to protect myslef....i know i can do it, i know i can make myslef grow, and it needs to be there, that place has power
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:17 pm

Bella watched as Renesmee stared at her father. It was obvious to her that Nessie was thinking out loud to him.

She leaned against the door frame and pushed some hair behind her ears whilst she waited it out, looking intently into Edwards eyes, waiting for him to glance back at her and let her in on the little secret.

Bella knew that Edward was mad. She knew that he hated Jacob with a passion.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/520183115
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:20 pm

Renesmee looked and smiled at ehr mother, knwing her father would probably let her in on the secret at some poitn, but she also knew that he would put it more sensitively than nessie herself could.
"mummy, i want to be called renesmee, i dont want anyone calling me nessie anymore, it makes me sound like a baby"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:26 pm

Bella nodded to her daughter seriously. "Okay beautiful. Renesmee it is... I never liked Nessie anyway... After you were born, when I awoke, and everyone was calling you that... Welll" she trailed off, smiling at her baby again. "Renesmee" she whispered. Her daughters true name.

"What else would you like? - Tell me, I can't deny you anything"

Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:28 pm

Renesmee looked at her mother and smiled, she had never liked the name NEssie either.

2Mummy, we are going on holiday, to where you and daddy had your honeymoon, i want to see it. You never took any pictures and i want to see what it looks like, and i want you and daddy to myslef, just the three of us, we have never had that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:31 pm

Edward nodded, conforming to Renesmee's request.

Oh, Jacob'll pay dearly for the cognative disorder with his baby.

He smiled brighter. "Isle Esme it is." He smoothed Renesmee's curely hair.

He ticked his eyes to Bella. "She wants to be a grown up." He squeezed Renesmee. "Don't you darling?"

"Bella love let's leave tonight."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:36 pm

Bella smiled. Isle Esme. One of her favourite places in the world. The place that she and Edward had finally consimated their love for one another. The place which lead to Renesmee.

"Great plan" Bella said looking at Edward. Knowing he loved it there as well. She'd confided in Edward many times before that she would love for Renesmee to visit the island. It had only been eight months since they'd been there, but it already felt like a lifetime.

Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:39 pm

Renesmee was not convinced that ehr mother understood what her father meant by "Renesmee wants to be a grown up" but she soon would. She did not plan on coming back still in a childs body, they would stay there as long as it took her to force herslef to grow.
She was eccstatic when he said they could leave tonight..
2I only want to take these clothes that i am in, i want to wear grown up clothes"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:41 pm

"Bella." Hemotioned his finger for her to draw closer. "It'll be good for all of us. So I won't impound Jacob for this." He bounced Renesmee. "Are you ready little one? To go where your mommy and daddy first spent their first couple of weeks as husband and wife? Renesmee?" He moved into their bedroom to pack their things.
"We can buy you new clothes Renesmee." HE said to her as he then moved into Renesmee's room to get a few neccessetties.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:45 pm

Bella embraced her husband for a short moment before letting him go pack for their child. There was something so determind in Rensemee's eyes that Bella didn't quite understand. Perhaps she was just thinking about Jacob, she thought.

She walked over to the laptop and turned it on ready for Edward to find them some tickets.

"You excited about going on an flight sweetie?" Bella asked her daughter?

Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:07 pm

Renesmee did not really care about the flight to be honest, it would be an interesting experience but that was about it, she was more interested in getting to isle esme "yes mummy, it wil be fun"
She was getting a bit impatient to set her plan into action so as soon as her mother had turned the laptop on she gave her a surprise and sat down in front of it and started typing in the details of the tickets they would want on the airports website. "Credit card?" She questioned her mother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:16 pm

Bella raised an eyebrow. She was surprised, but she'd learnt by now never to be shocked by Renesmee's actions. She changed so much everyday. Robotically, Bella handed her Edwards plantinum American Express card. She looked over her daughters shoulders.

"Hmm" she mused when she noticed that Renesmee was booking three First Class tickets for a late night flight out of Sea Tac, Seattle. She took after her father in so many ways. Bella was still getting used to travelling like a Cullen. Renesmee had never flown before, but was already fully educated.

Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:22 pm

Renesmee smilesd as her mother watched her book the tickets, she knew she was taking a liberty by booking first class but she knew her daddy like to travel in style so he would definately not mind.
"Do my hair mummy", she aske dher mother. She wanted to look prety and grown up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:28 pm

Bella stood behind Renesmee and ran her fingers gently through Renesmees curls, and bent down to kiss the top of her head. She smelt so amazing. Like Edward, but also like strawberries, and vanilla.

"How do you want your hair beautiful?" she asked softly, picking up the hairbrush on the dresser and running it through her locks gently. "You know I can't do it was well as Aunt Alice or Aunt Rosalie" - It was true... If there was hair needed to be done, even on herself, she would leave it to the task of one of her sisters. Bella was still most comfortable with a simple pony-tail or messy bun.

Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:36 pm

Renesmee knew how she wanted her har, she wanted to look like a graceful princess like in the movies but she knew her mother was right, it was just nice to have her mother cold hands stroking her hair, it made Renesmee feel more relaxed
"thats ok mummy, you can just do it how you want"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:48 pm

Bella nodded and tried not to smile too much. She knew that she was really bad at things like this. But it was never something her mother had done with her... And Bella never cared much for hair, other than she liked it long because it was easier to do things with it... And then with Alice treating her like a Barbie Doll twenty-four-seven, she need not have learned.

"Well, your hair is so beautiful, why dont we leave it down and curly? Like mine?" Bella suggested, guesturing to her thick mahogony locks.

Back to top Go down
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:49 pm

renesmee nodded and let her mother do as she pleased, as long as they were happy.
"Mummy, can we go now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:20 pm

Edward smiled as he watched his most favorite women in the entire world.

He stared at Bella, wanting her yet needing to speak with her...but that would wait.

He smirked at Renesmee. "you may have that card baby." Edward apprecited that his daughter was gorwin gup, and she needed a bit more spoiling.

Then he said to Bella, "Let's say our goodbyes my love."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:23 pm

Bella nodded. She didn't want to go back to the house and upset Renesmee more than necessary so she grabbed her iphone out of the back pocket of her jeans and pressed number two on her speed-dial. Alices name flashed up on the colour screen. She held it to her ear.

"Hey" she spoke quickly. "I know you have probably already seen this, but Edward and Rensemee and I are taking a trip to Isle Esme... We are leaving in a moment" she paused to let Alice speak. "I don't want to upset Renesmee Alice. She isn't stupid, she knows that something is going on between Anna and Jake. And she doesn't like it, so please can you wish everyone goodbye for us, and we will call you when we arrive on the Island?"

Bella paused again.

"Okay, well, we'll miss you. Yeah, I will call soon, I promise." Bella replied. "Bye Alice"

She hung up and looked at Edward.

"I hope they wont be upset for not saying goodbye properly?" she queried.

Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:52 pm

reensmee weas ecstatic when she realsied they were about to leave. She hated not saying goodbye to everyone....but she would see them again son and when she diod...things would be different...very different.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:21 pm

Edward said to Bella, "And I'm number two on yor speed dial?" He shot her a teasing look.

Then to Renesmee Edward whispered "Would you want to shop with Alice for new clothes or would you like to leave after we say our goodbyes?"

He hugged Renesmee tight. "And we can go swimming there in the water."

He wanted to pulverize Jacob. His eyes tightened with sorrow as he repressed the angst of the pain Renesmee was in. He stared at Bella, wanting to hurt Jake more as he thought about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:57 pm

Renesmee looked at her father with love i her eyes. At least he understod her, he understood her like no-one else ever could.
"I just want to go now daddy, then we can get back sooner andmake everythig right again"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:41 am

Bella eyed her love comically. "No, Alice is number two. You are my number one" she said, regarding her speed dial. Followed by "Alice demands we stay in contact with her"

She reached up and kissed him gently before turning to Renesmee. "We all set baby? We can always get you some clothes at the airport or we can take the boat to the mainland and do some shopping if you wish." She knew Edward would approve of an Edward funded shopping trip.

Back to top Go down
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Edward, Bella & Renesmee   Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:14 am

Edward tossed a few of his and Bella's things in the suitcase underneath the king size bed.
"I think leaving now is a good idea." He carried Renesmee into the living room and motioned for Bella to follow.
He sensed pain from their daughter and it irked him terribly.
He turned Bella by the waist iwht one hand to him rather urgently.
His eyes smoldered at her.
He needed t speak to her, but wouldn't say so in front of the baby.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edward, Bella & Renesmee   

Back to top Go down

Edward, Bella & Renesmee
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next