Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:52 pm

Jared watched as Anna played pool with Larry, she seemed to relax and that was good she was far to uptight.

The little shorts and open shirt riding up giving him a good view as she leaned over to play shots.

Candy was soft and warm in his lap, teasing him with her breasts and hips but they both knew that if and when he wanted her she would be more than willing.

Jared stood up taking Candy with him, "Larry I am going out back make sure not one follows."

He gave Anna a little wink as he passed her on the way to the back door in the corner the pool room. Dragging Candy with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:58 pm

Anna groaned out of dispair and Jared dragged his littleplay thing outsied. She didn't even want to know what they were going to get up to out there.
As soon as he had left though, it seemed the entire male population of teh bar was surrounding her, making suggestive comments and trying to grope her. She had no clue what to do about it, if she lashed out she would hurt them but she didnt know how to stop them and it scared her.
Larry had disappeared over to the bar and was chatting up the bar-man, so he was not going to help ehr out and JAred was out back doing god knows what.
She tried to push them away lightly but it did not work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:20 pm

Jared took Candy outside and pinned her to the wall with his kiss. His tongue sucking on hers, dancing with hers. There was no need for foreplay, this was what they both wanted.

He pulled her skirt up, and pushed his fingers into her wet pussy. His thumb stroking her clit. His other hand went to the font of his jeans and quickly undid them, his large hard cock ready. Jared lifted her of the ground, her legs wrapping round his waist as he pulled her roughly to him, his cock entering her sweet wet core. He began to thrust keeping it slow and steady, human girls where so fragile There tongues still dancing, he pinned hers the roof of her mouth and sucked. He was in control. Grinding into her. The heat building.

Then he heard the noise from inside the bar. He groaned and swore under his breath.

Jared quickly rubbed her clit and thrust using a bit more speed than he would normally do with a human. Making them come quick and hard. The whole time swearing under his breath.
"That was great baby." pulling away and quickly doing up his jeans, leaving her breathless against the wall.

He marched into the bar to see Anna looking panicked and surrounded by men.

"For fucks sake ..." he growled. The men took one look at him thundering across the room and backed off.

He grabbed Anna by the arm and dragged her out the bar and towards the bikes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:23 pm

Anna suddenly felt ehrself being dragged out of teh bar by a fmailiar arm. She looked up into his furious face. "Im sorry, i din't want to hurt them. I didn't know what to do."
She looked down in shame, she had messed up and she knew it.
"Listen, if you want me to leave i will, i will travel by myself, i don't want to cause you any hassle. You shouldn't be lumbered with baby sitting me. Just say and i will go, i promise."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:30 pm

Jared looked at her and shook his head. " You don't have to go. I said you can say and I don't go back on my word but foe god sakes Anna think!!"

He let go of her, raking his hand through his hair, "What where you going to do if I hadn't of walked in there? Fight them? We don't need the attention Anna. Low key. Is that fucking hard to remember!!!??"

Stepping back, taking a deep breath to calm himself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:35 pm

Anna felt her temper rising, it was not her fault they had all decided to come on to her at once. "No, i just said i was not going to fight them! i didn't want to bring attention to myself which is why i was trying to think of another way when you stepped in. I didn't get them all the start groping me on purpose you know, and who was it who wanted me to dress like this?" She moved her hands up and down her body emphasising her breasts which were almost falling out of her top. "What did you think was going to happen when i was left in a room full of drunk men by myself?"
She took a deep breath and moved to rest her head on the seat of his bike, the smell of the leather seeming to calm her down again.
"Im sorry, i have a bit of a temper sometimes, its not your fault i seem to attract unwanted male attention all the time, believe me this is not the first time that has happened."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:41 pm

Jared looked at her the anger in him still flaring. "Well little miss I suggest you learn to control that temper of your or or you will never blend in. Learn fast."

Before spinning round and back into the bar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:43 pm

Anna sighed she had blown it yet again. When the hell was she going to learn? She kept making the same mistakes over and over again.
She decided enough w3as enough and made her way back to the campsite, walking at himan pace. But at least it weas dark and if there was any trouble she could run fast out ehre.

Last edited by Anna Cullen on Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:23 pm

Jared went into the bar and sat down again. The guys asked to play a game of pool but he wasn't in the mood. His eyes went to the door waiting for Anna to come back in but the door way remained empty

He sighed and got up saying a quick good bye to everyone, ignoring Candy's pout and. Jared hoped on his bike and closed his eyes, searching for Anna. When he knew where she was he kicked the bike the engine roaring to life. Jared did not bother to put a helmet on but drove down the road back to campsite soon coming up behind Anna on foot.

Jared pulled up next to her, keeping it slow matching her pace. "Anna..??"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:35 pm

Anna turned and saw Jared riding slowly behind her.

"Im sorry, i had enough for one night, those guys bought back afew bad memories thats all, thats why i couldn't deal with it as well as i should. But you should go back to Candy, i thought you wanted to take her dancing, i dont want to spoil your night." She meant it as well. At one point she had thought about turning round and going back to the bar but she couldnt cope with the smell of all the sweat and blood and sex and smoke coming frmo there, not for tonight. Maybe she would try again tomorrow, see if she could deal with it better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:40 pm

" Candy will be fine, she will just find someone else to dance with. Now get on the back of the bike and I will take us back to the campsite."

Swinging the back in front of her blocking her path. He nodded his seat toward the back seat, then he held out his hand. A peace offering of sorts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:45 pm

Anna took his hand, feeling at peace as soon as she did and slipped onto the bike behind him. She figured there was no point in running anymore especially from a vamp who could find her in an instant.
She wrapped one arm around his middle and the other one held her helmet, she couldn't be bothered to put it on. She rested her head against his back as he revved the engine again and they made their way back to the campsite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:33 pm

When Anna was comfortably on behind him, Jared revved the engine and headed back to the campsite. The roads where empty and he opened the engine really pushing the throttle. Her body around him was nice.... but then again the feel a woman always was.

He pulled in near her tent, shutting off the engine.

"What you going to do now?? It's not like your gonna go to sleep." Slipping of the bike and facing her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:35 pm

Anna moved foward on his bike when he hopped off as they arrived at the campsite. Leaning over the handlebars.
"Hmmm i dunno, hadn't reallt thought about it, i might go and play tarzan and jane in the trees for a while" she teased, remembering their earlier meeting.
"how bout u? i kinda ruined ur evening so i feel a bit bad for that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Jared shrugged, " I had thought about going back to the bar but they will all be tanked by the time I get back so doubt they will miss me"

He went and stretched out on a wooden bench near bye.

"I also get the feeling that I need to keep a eye on you. Till you can blend better that it, I don't want to have move on, purely selfish reasons."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:18 pm

Anna pouted playfully, "you must feel so hard done by im sure".
"Like i said, when you say the word, i will be gone. If you get bored of babysitting me that is". She laughed, feeling a bit more relaxed now.
she lay down on the floor and stretched out, her arms above her head and looked up at the stars. The night was completely clear, not a cloud in the sky and as theyw ere out in the country she could see every sparkling glimemring star and a few close by planets.
"You know its a shame vampires can't fly, that would be a really cool super power to have"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:27 pm

Jared laughed, looking up the starry sky, his hands behind his head as he stretched out.

" Super power?? I take it that we are the villains, at least I am perhaps Miss Veg Vamp less so."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:30 pm

Anna laughed, "you? A villain? i think not, you do realise you are not in the slightest bit scary don't you? Despite the whole cannibal diet thing...maybe to humans yes, but to a vampire who has seen much scarier xcreatures than yourself no. You are more like batman than a villain, dark and brooding but not entirely bad."
The thought of Jared in a cape and bat mask made her burst into hysterics. The vision was incredibly funny. She could definately not imagine him as a villain now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:57 pm

Jared smiled, " Little Miss you have no idea what I have seen over the centuries and in case your wondering I don't give you permission to go poking about in my head."

He sat up and looked down at her on the floor. " You might be happy to share your entire 'short' life but I'd rather keep my 'old long' life to myself." Trying to keep his tone light but meaning it, he wanted to share if and when he wanted too.

Jared stood and went to his tent, climbing inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:54 pm

Anna smiled as he headed into his tent "just so you know, i wasn't planning on snooping in your head, that would be rude. Plus it would probably kill me, i have only just managed to cope with sharing my 18 years without fainting i dont think i could cope with 300, but if you ever feel like sharing feel free."
Anna carried on lying on the floor staring up at the stars, the image of Jared in a batman suit still making her giggle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:19 pm

Jared laughed, "If I want you to know anything missy I will let you know." removing his jeans and shirt, leaving only his boxers on. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it round his waist and then crawled back out his tent.

"I am going for a swim if you get bored you can come find me." He smiled and gave her a little wave before going into the woods.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:38 pm

Anna followed Jared with her eyes, his body was stunning, perfectly sculpted and almost translucent in the moonlight. She swallowed slightly and closed her eyes. Trying to calm herself.
She decided to go after him, she didn't swim, she hated water, more than likely because her alter ego was a cat but she loved being next to water and she had not a lot else to do. So she followed him into the woods.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:44 pm

Jared went into the woods deeper and off the normal paths till he found the small lake or large pond. Whatever it was it was water and he loved to swim. He dropped the towel on a large log near the waters edge and walked into the water.

He could hear Anna behind him. Smell her.

The moon shone on the water, his pale body reflected.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:48 pm

Anna watched as Jared entered the water. It flowed around him like he was a small island. It was stunning to watch him. The moons light reflected off him, making him shimmer.
She went to sit on the grass at the edge of the lake, and pulled her boots off, letting her feet dip into the shallow water at the edge. It was probably quite cold for humans but against her skin it was warm. She leaned back on her elbows and just sat watching jared as he waded deeper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jared Jones

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:15 am

Jared walked into the water until it was up to his waist and then he dived forward. The feel of the water enclosing over his body was good, he stood up again dripping wet. Not looking round he called out,

" Anna are you just going to just sit there and watch? I am not a peep show you know." laughing. Raking his hands threw his wet hair, the moon shimmering off his wet pale body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared   

Back to top Go down

California - Camping - Tag Anna and Jared
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next