Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Old friends Tag: Brandon and Kate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Old friends Tag: Brandon and Kate   Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:13 pm

Peter left the kitchen in a bit of a funk. Carlisle and Esme were playing happy families in the living room and Peter was really missing Renesmee.

He stepped outside and filled his lungs, breathing out slowly as he sat down on the porch, his eyes scanning the nearby tree line.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kate Denali

PostSubject: Surprise   Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:18 pm

Kate ran through the trees towards the Cullen house. Nothing had changed, but she knew she had missed a lot in her absence. She smelt too much wet dog for her liking. It had been a hard decision returning, and she didn't know whether she regretted it now or not.

She burst through the trees and immediately stopped in shock. A handsome figure was sitting on the porch, one she instantly recognised.

'Brandon!' she gasped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Old friends Tag: Brandon and Kate   Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:24 pm

Brandon's eyes snapped up as he heard someone call his name. He looked up and straight into the eyes of Kate Denali. "Kate!" He exclaimed, standing up and taking a step toward her. He couldn't believe that he hadn't even caught her scent coming toward him, but then his thoughts had been completely on Renesmee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kate Denali

PostSubject: Old friends   Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:30 pm

Despite her worry, Kate couldn't help but feel affection at the sight of a familiar face and voice. Though She was suddenly confused by the scent of Renesmee that seemed to be covering his every pore.
'What's going on?' she cried, taking a step back. 'Am I missing something here?' She was gravitating towards hysteria. 'Where's my sister?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Old friends Tag: Brandon and Kate   Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:42 pm

Brandon stepped even closer and pulled Kate to him, wrapping his arms around her, so pleased to see another member of his 'family'. "I er... I don't know where Tanya is... We had a fight and I haven't seen her since."

He pulled back from Kate his hands on the tops of her arms as he looked down at her. "I'm sure she's fine though Kate... She's a big girl."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kate Denali

PostSubject: Old friends   Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:04 pm

Kate felt herself relax under Brandon's arms. She sighed, 'I just feel totally disconnected. I don't know what's going on anymore...you've got to tell me...and after Irina...'
To Kate's horror she had to hold back a sob. Pulling herself together, she leaned back, and looked Brandon in the eye.
'Sorry, I'm in such a state. How are you, and what have you been getting up to while I've been gone? I've missed you, Brandon.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Old friends Tag: Brandon and Kate   Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:19 pm

"Oh Katie." Brandon sighed, taking her hand and walking with her back to the porch steps, he sat on the highest one, pulling Kate to sit between his legs on the step below, her back resting against his chest.

He wrapped his arms protectively around her, placing a kiss to the top of her head. While Tanya had been more of a fuck buddy to him, Kate had been like a sister. "I'm doing ok." He said quietly. "I finally found Alice and we're getting along great, she's on holiday with her husband at the moment... I'm so glad that you're here, Katie."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kate Denali

PostSubject: Old friends   Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:28 pm

Kate sighed as she sat below Brandon, leaning her head against his stone chest. As Brandon expressed his pleasure for her being there, she couldn't help smiling. At least someone wanted her. And Brandon was definitely a friend. It was nice to be close to someone after so long alone.

'I'm glad you're getting along with Alice, but aren't you missing someone right now?' she teased. 'You and Tanya had quite a thing...or is it someone else now?'
Kate peered up at his face and grinned to show she was only joking. She took his arms and wrapped them around her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Old friends Tag: Brandon and Kate   Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:37 pm

Brandon smiled down at her. "I am missing someone... But it's not who you think... I mean of course I miss Tanya, but I'm sure wherever she is and whoever she is with, she is having the time of her life."

Brandon's thoughts slipped back to Renesmee, it had been a few days since he had seen her and he missed her so much, it felt like he wasn't complete without her. He had considered several times about going over to her cottage but he knew it would not help the situation with her parents.

"Where's Garrett? Did he not come with you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kate Denali

PostSubject: Old friends   Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:45 pm

Kate's eyebrows rose in puzzlement at Brandon's first words. What did he mean, not who she thought? But his next sentence distracted her completely.

'Garrett...is not here at the moment,' she sighed. She missed her lover like nothing else, and wanted him desperately. 'He stayed in Alaska. He wanted to come with me, of course, but we agreed it would be best if he stayed there for now, what with Tanya being gone and things being a bit messy - I need to speak to Tanya before too many people come.'

She stared into the trees for a second, but then her eyes snapped up, intuition sparking. 'Stop trying to distract me, Brandon!' she giggled, a little bit of her spirit coming back. 'You're going to have to tell me who your new girl is, otherwise I might have to give you a shock?' She wiggled her fingers, baring her teeth in a mock-scary grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Old friends Tag: Brandon and Kate   Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:58 pm

Brandon's hands stroked her arms as she rested her body against him. "She'll be back when she's ready... Like I said we had a little fight so she's probably letting off some steam somewhere."

His finger hooked under her chin as he raised her eyes to meet his, leaning forward and placing his lips gently against her forehead. He smiled, there was no getting anything past Kate, she knew him too well, there was no way he could hide this from her, he just hoped she would understand to keep it quiet until he and Renesmee had worked out where they were headed and how to tell her family.

"It's Renesmee." He whispered, keeping his voice low so that Esme and Carlisle would not hear him in the house.

Last edited by Peter Brandon on Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kate Denali

PostSubject: Old friends   Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:04 pm

Kate understood as soon as she felt Brandon's soft lips touch her forehead. She knew him so well...there weren't many people in the world who you could trust, but she knew she could trust Brandon with anything and vice versa. Kate placed her hands on Brandon's and leaned closer to him. When she heard Brandon whisper Renesmee's name, she felt only a little surprise. She hid it on her face.

'I understand. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone - nobody's going to know until you're ready. I thought Jacob imprinted on her. But is there anything I can do to help...I hate seeing you worried like this.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Old friends Tag: Brandon and Kate   Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:07 pm

He sighed heavily, tightening his arms around her, pulling her as close as possible, needing the comfort of a friend. "It's so complicated, Katie." He closed his eyes and let Renesmee fill his mind. "I don't think we can ever be together... Not how we want to be."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kate Denali

PostSubject: Old friends   Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:14 pm

Kate fluidly rose, smiling to show she wasn't leaving, and went to sit on the same step as Brandon, wrapping her arms around him again, understanding he wanted comfort. It hurt for her to see him in so much pain.
'I'm so sorry,' she whispered. 'I've never been through it myself, as I've got Garrett and there's never been a question...but I think I understand. Please don't worry, there are so many different relationships in this world there's no reason why you and Renesmee shouldn't be together. Jacob has obviously left Renesmee, and she needs you, Brandon. If Jacob has turned his back on Renesmee for someone else, you shouldn't let anyone make you uncomfortable if you two are together.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Old friends Tag: Brandon and Kate   Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:22 pm

He smiled as she wrapped her arms around him, his head resting on the top of hers.

"Jacob was married to someone else and Renesmee made a mistake by seducing him, she's now pregnant with his child. She made a huge mistake and I do feel sorry for the poor guy." He paused, it was cruel and wrong what Renesmee had done to Jacob, in fact it was illegal in human laws, but he loved her.

Christ He thought. I love her

"Jacob is now in Italy with Alice, Jasper and his new girlfriend, a human... And according to Alice they were totally made for each other and are so in love."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kate Denali

PostSubject: Old friends   Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:27 pm

'That's sweet,' Kate smiled at his last words, happy to hear something nice, which recently made a change! 'I know of course Renesmee must have been devestated about Jacob, but it just seems perfect how things have worked out - her finding you when she's so upset about the pregnancy and everything. And if Jacob has really found true love...'

She paused, then gasped. 'But what's going to happen about the baby? Surely Renesmee couldn't look after it?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Old friends Tag: Brandon and Kate   Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:31 pm

"She doesn't want it." He sighed. "Her parents are trying to force her to keep it, she wants to get rid of it."

He stroked his hand through Kate's hair, her soft locks tickling his fingers.

"She was going to give the baby to Anna and Jacob but since they're no longer together and Anna has done a runner... I don't know what she's going to do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kate Denali

PostSubject: Old friends   Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:38 pm

Kate watched Brandon playing with her hair silently for a few seconds. She was shocked by the news that Bella and Edward were trying to make their young daughter - and yes, she was still very young, despite having reached physical maturity - look after a baby.

'Is there anything I can do to help?' she asked finally, turning so she was looking Brandon right in the eye, her amber gaze forceful. After a few more moments she continued, 'Even if it includes me looking after this baby, I don't care. You're a great friend, you've shown that, and if you love Renesmee then Renesmee is too. You know you can trust me with anything.'
Kate then dropped her gaze, twisting her hands in her lap. She'd never have guessed what she was coming back to, and now all her own worries were out of the window - they seemed insignificant next to what Brandon and the Cullens were going through. She felt so angry that Jacob, that wet dog, had caused so much confusion. She'd never liked the werewolves. What a relief that her sisters hadn't shown much preference for them either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Old friends Tag: Brandon and Kate   Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:43 pm

"I don't think there's anything anyone can do." He sighed heavily. "Renesmee will work out what it is that she wants to do... With Anna and Jacob no longer together I guess it's possible that she may even decide to keep her baby."

He stretched his legs out, he had no reason to do so but it was just habit, one of those things you did without thinking when you had been pretending to be human for so long.

"As for us being together... I think we need to wait until everything settles down, I don't think this family can take anymore drama."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kate Denali

PostSubject: Old friends   Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:47 pm

Kate nodded, understanding again immediately. Of course Brandon would want to keep it a secret. 'Your secret's safe with me.' She leant her head against his shoulder and stretched out her legs so they were in identical poses.

She paused. 'So, you've got to tell me who Tanya's with now. I'm her sister, and when we finally meet I want to know who her guy is. I wish she'd settle down, though, like I am with Garrett - it would be great for her to fall in love. We need some happiness after what happened to Irina.' Pain flashed through her as she remembered her old coven sister.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Old friends Tag: Brandon and Kate   Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:51 pm

"I honestly don't know who she's with." He sighed. "I let my eye off the ball after we fought and I don't know who she's with or where."

He knew everything he had just said would only cause Kate to worry more and he frowned to himself.

"She will be fine, Katie." He stroked her arm gently. "I promise."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kate Denali

PostSubject: Old friends   Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:58 pm

Kate bit her lip, but nodded. She really wanted to know about Tanya, but she guessed she would have to wait. There were more pressing things to deal with...but that didn't make her any less worried.
Tanya's a vampire, she told herself. She'll be fine. Fine.

'So what are you going to do now?' Kate didn't mean to sound harsh, but she was stressed. More than stressed. 'You can't just leave Renesmee to deal with it on her own!'
Sometimes Kate could speak before she thought, and she regretted the words almost as soon as they were out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Old friends Tag: Brandon and Kate   Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:01 pm

Brandon half smiled as Kate spoke, she had a habit of saying things before she had thought them through properly.

"It's not like I got her knocked up and ditched her, Katie." He sighed, he had actually been thinking how much he wished the child was his. "I have no say in what she does, I can only try to help her find what's best for her and the baby."

He pulled his legs back up, resting them on the step below as his head fell into his hands. "She has so much going on right now, I really don't think she could take the stress if I just went over to her house and told her parents I had sex with their daughter and that I lo - love her." He shook his head. "They would go mad and she doesn't need that... Especially not while she's pregnant. She may be strong physically but the stress would not be good for her or her child."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kate Denali

PostSubject: Old friends   Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:14 pm

Kate's eyes filled with tears at Brandon's words. She watched him put his head in his hands, and heard his voice wobble as he said he loved the girl they'd all thought would become Jacob's. How different things now were.

'Please don't be upset!' she cried, hugging Brandon more tightly. She may have a sharp tongue, but inside she was a bit of a softie and hated any of the people she knew were her true friends being in a difficult situation. 'Is there anything I can do - anything! You don't deserve this pain, and you came all this way to find your family...'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Old friends Tag: Brandon and Kate   Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:20 pm

"There's nothing anyone can do." He said with a frown, stroking Kate's arms gently. "I appreciate the thought though." He said smiling down at her.

He sighed heavily, there was only one thing he could do and that was find Renesmee and talk to her. He knew she had strong feelings for him, but he didn't know if she loved him as he did her. He would talk to her and together, I she wanted, they would talk to her family.

"I need to find her." He sighed. "But I'm not ready to do it now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old friends Tag: Brandon and Kate   

Back to top Go down

Old friends Tag: Brandon and Kate
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next