Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Home Alone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:26 am

"Well, Spaniards believe that time is sort of cyclic rather than linear, though they think that we're all live a whole different set of lives all at once in different universes. At least I think that that's it," Eva began. "I've also known a lot of Hindu people. My old coven-mate Jim loved India, and we traveled there a lot and made some friends with a few of the vampires there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:36 am

He nodded as she spoke, his hand moving to bury in his pockets. "I see. Well, maybe you could be of some help to Carlisle in his research."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:39 am

"Maybe I could," Eva said with a shrug. "You should probably go talk things out with your wife soon, explain the reason for the confusion."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:45 am

He nodded slowly before looking at her curiously. "You were angry with me for my..moment of weakness. Why? You don't know Alice anymore than you know me. Nor are you close to Anna, unless I'm mistaking."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:47 am

"I don't know why it got to me so much," Eva said quickly, though she knew that he'd probably be able to tell that she was lying. "Well, okay, I do. It's because...well, I've been led on before, and it doesn't feel good. I've also been used before, and it doesn't feel good." She sighed then, pausing to wait to see how he'd respond. She didn't like that she'd shared so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:53 am

It wasn't hard to tell she was lying; he sensed it almost immediately. "It wasn't my intention to bring up old memories. I assure you, I wouldn't hurt Alice intentionally. Things just got out of hand. I would never want to cause her pain. Nor would I wish something like on Anna." He paused and looked to her, sending calm waves to her. "I'm very sorry for your misfortune."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:01 am

Eva fidgeted uncomfortably, shuffling from foot to foot. She had the horrible, spine-tingling feeling that he could feel what she was feeling, and she didn't like it.
"It's...it's fine," she said, smiling a little. "I've gotten over it pretty much, and it'll only get better as far as I can see. After all, tomorrow's another day, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:13 am

Jasper watched carefully, using his abilities to ease and calm her. "You are right. Tomorrow's another day. A better one, I hope." He let out a soft breath as her feelings radiated through him. "Are you planning on staying with us?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:15 am

"I don't know yet," Eva replied. "I'm not sure how your family would feel about that. I'm definitely staying nearby though." Truthfully, she did like these people from what she'd seen of them, and she might like to stay with them before she got stir crazy and decided to move again.
Or maybe they'll become my good friends, and I won't want to leave so soon, she thought, having an incredible burst of optimism.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:21 am

A soft, relaxed chuckle escaped him. "I'm sure you Esme would be delighted. She is a very loving woman, and I'm sure you'd be welcomed with open arms, just as we all were." An easy grin spread his lips, "Besides, the girls would enjoy outnumbering us."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:25 am

A smile formed on Eva's lips, and she almost hugged Jasper with gratitude for his unexpected kindness. Instead, though, she asked, with a teasing smirk, "Don't they already outnumber you with...oh, what is it...Renesmee?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:32 am

A soft laugh escaped him. "Nessie may be a girl, but she doesn't always stick up for the girls, especially if Jacob is around. Besides," he grinned, "She's as much of a daddy's girl as she is a mommy's girl."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:33 am

"How old is she now?" Eva asked, smiling at the thought. She did love little kids. Her own brothers and sisters had been sweet, even if her step-mother made them like her less as they all got older.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:42 am

"She's actually only a few months old," he said, a soft smile gracing his face. He had a feeling that the news would shock her - she certainly didn't look like it. "Did you have kids? You know, before you were turned."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:43 am

"No, but I was close to an engagement," Eva said, shrugging. She didn't regret that those plans had been thwarted. She had been fond of Manuel, but they'd both lived very well without each other. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:59 am

"Oh, I see. Well, he would've been a lucky man," he smiled, genuinely meaning his words. She wasn't so bad now that he'd spoken to her. He shook his head, "No, I had no children. Just a sister," he said, pointing upstairs, "whom you have already met."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:03 am

"Well, I'm happy for you that you've found her," Eva said, and she meant it. Now that she'd spoken to Jasper, she actually found that he was a likable man, and she knew that he was somebody she could get along with. "Blessing really do come from the strangest places, don't they?" That had been something that her mother used to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:16 am

He chuckled. "You know, I did find her. But I feel as though she found me. She was already waiting." He looked longingly up the stairs - that was the second time he'd shared that memory with someone. She had waited God knows how long for him, and he had so easily gave in to his weak feelings. Maybe he didn't deserve her. He looked to Eva as she spoke again, and nodded. "Yes, they most certainly do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:18 am

Eva could tell that Jasper was regretting his actions all over again and feeling guilty about it all over again. She could see where that guilt was coming from, but she also knew that he'd really only made a mistake and that he'd only made that mistake because of circumstances beyond your control.
"And now that you've realized that you both confused your feelings for each other and you've sorted things out, things might turn out to be fine," she said. "Besides, she's not physically your sister, so it's not completely disgusting if you were...er...getting hard over her when she was naked earlier."
Jasper stared at her oddly for a minute, and she quickly added, "I'm sorry. It was hard to miss."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:39 am

Jasper nodded. "Yes, I hope things do turn out fine. I'm not sure what I would do if Alice didn't forgive me." He suddenly reeled at her words, and he was sure if he had the ability to blush, he would have. Instead of let out a nervous chuckle and rubbed the back of his neck. "You just had to throw that out there, didn't you? And here I was starting to like you," he teased.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:43 am

Eva laughed then, loudly and fully.
"Oh, Jasper," she said, shaking her head, "I was only complimenting you for being so well-endowed." Truthfully, she'd been trying to make him feel better by pointing out that he wasn't genetically related to Anna in case his no-longer-existent attraction to her was bothering him because of that, but she couldn't resist making him squirm some more. It was just too funny to watch a poised, tough-looking male vampire get that uncomfortable.
And so what if I did notice? she thought, laughing at his expression. I'm still female!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:58 am

Her further comments only embarrassed him further and he looked away as he laughed. "Well then, maybe Alice is jealous of the wrong woman," he teased. "Didn't realize anyone else made it a habit to eye that particular region," he grinned, his face amused.

As she laughed again, he let out a laugh of his own. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:19 am

"Yes, it's very funny," Eva said, smiling widely at him. "And Alice shouldn't worry much about me unless you plan to make it a habit of being aroused in my presence. Then she might have some cause for concern." It was fun, having a person that she could tease like this. She hadn't felt this at ease with another vampire in a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:30 am

He laughed, shaking his head at her. "Well, as long as you girls don't make it a habit to run around naked, I think I'll be okay," he grinned. He felt he could easily get close to Eva - in a strictly platonic way. Joking and teasing with her came easy and it was refreshing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:34 am

"I'll make a mental note to avoid that," Eva said, laughing. "You know, Jasper," she added after a pause so that they both could finish laughing, "I think that we could really be friends as funny as it sounds."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   

Back to top Go down

Home Alone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next