Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Home Alone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:42 am

He chuckled softly, smiling at her. He nodded to her, "I agree. Though it does sound funny considering ten minutes ago I wanted to toss you out," he teased. "Strictly your fault, though," he smiled innocently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:45 am

"Of course it was, Captain," Eva said, struggling to keep a straight face as she stared him down and gave him a mock salute. She wouldn't bring up the parts of it that were sort of his fault because that would just be low at this point. She had nothing against him anymore, and she didn't want to upset him again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:50 am

He laughed again, "Captain?" he asked. Though, nevertheless, he straightened his posture, pulling an arm behind his back, playfully returning the salute. He liked how easy it felt to be around her, her positive energy made him feel good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:54 am

Even when he was playing, the military salute seemed right coming from him as though it were a gesture he made often. In fact, everything about him seemed mildly soldier-like from his lean, hard body to his straight, upright posture to his manners to his surprising discipline even in the face of...perhaps unusual circumstances was the proper phrase here.
"Tell me, Jasper," Eva began, "were you ever a soldier?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:06 am

He nodded to her question, his posture relaxing once again. "Yes, I was. I was in the Military when I was turned. I guess you can tell it's always been a part of me," he said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:14 am

"It is obvious," Eva said with a small smile. "You look like you were a more fit soldier than most of the ones that I knew when I was human." Some had been very good and very fun, but others...she still shuddered to think of the stories that she'd heard of them and of the few but terrible things that she had seen during those last days in San José.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:16 am

Emmett and Rosalie both came in the door and saw Jasper talking with a woman they'd never seen before. He smiled at his brother Jasper and said,"Hey Jasper,we're home, surprise! Who's the newcomer?" The surprise of their coming home seemed to have been kept, which meant Edward was definitely occupied. He grinned and made a note to give Bella a hard time later. He also made sure Rosalie was behind him incase this wasn't a friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:20 am

"I'm sorry to surprise you like this. My name's Eva Rios," she replied, looking at the two. They were easily the most physically impressive of the Cullens. Emmett was huge, muscular, and very good-looking like any vampire while Rosalie had the statuesque, goddess-like beauty to make any mortal weep as well as suspect that this girl was more than human. "I was in the mountains when I smelled you all and some of the shifters, so I decided to go check things out. That's when I ran into your brother, Anna, and...Jacob. I've talked to Jasper and Carlisle so far, and I've seen Alice, Bella, Edward, and Renesmee, so I'm guessing that you two are Rosalie and Emmett."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:29 am

He chuckled softly with another nod. "Well, thank you. I did what I could." She suddenly seemed troubled by her thoughts, but before he could question her, the door opened and he turned to see Emmett and Rosalie walk in. His face was puzzled for a moment, not knowing they were due home. Surely Alice would've...

The thought didn't even finish itself off. Even if Alice had seen them coming home, she had no reason to speak to him after the stunt he had pulled. He suddenly feared Rosalie's fury.

"Emmett, Rosalie - this is a surprise. I didn't know you two were coming home today. Alice and I just made it back earlier." As Eva introduced herself, Jasper smiled. "Eva might be staying with us for some time. But, she's not the only one. Upstairs is also Anna, she'll be staying with us, as well." He decided to leave the bit about her being his sister out until they had new developments.

Last edited by Jasper Hale on Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:33 am

Once Eva was done introducing herself, she mouthed a silent, "Thank you," to Jasper for supporting her. These two vampires looked pretty fierce, and she was sure that she wouldn't have been able to take them in a fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:38 am

Rosalie didn't look at ease as Eva eyed them both. Her high heels clicked loudly on the hardwood floor as she moved beside Emmett, rather than behind him. Locking her eyes with Eva's, she hooked her arm around Emmett's muscular one, clearly marking her territory. "Yes," she said rather dryly, "I'm Rosalie, and this is my husband Emmett." She looked at Jasper, "Where's Alice?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:42 am

I see them I'm not well-received, Eva thought, grimacing slightly. Well, that was to be expected. She was a strange vampire after all, even if she was vegetarian and even if Jasper did like her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:45 am

Jasper smiled, nodding his head to her thanks. He knew Emmett and Rosalie could seem intimidating to a new person. Emmett could be fierce when he needed to be, though he was usually just a big teddy bear. And Rosalie, well, she was just Rosalie. Jasper looked at her pointedly for being so rude to their guest, before looking back to Eva. "Ignore Rosalie, Eva. She's not very socialable unless it's Emmett we're talking about." He turned back to the blonde. "Alice is upstairs in our bedroom."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:52 am

"Thanks," Eva said to Jasper again, and this time she was truly in earnest. "I can understand if she's weary about strangers too." The other two vampires were making their way toward the stairs, and Eva turned to Jasper.
"Do you think that you should go talk to Alice now?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:58 am

Rosalie only rolled her eyes, flipping her golden blonde hair behind her shoulder before moving towards the stairs with Emmett. She gave a last glance to the pair before looking up to Emmett, her sour mood disappearing as soon as her eyes met his. She smiled at him and let go of his arm, walking ahead of him, her hips sways a little more than necessary, looking over her shoulder at him for a brief second, a small smirk on her lips, before disappearing around the corner to their bedroom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:00 am

"Oh no," Eva said, groaning. "Are they really loud together in bed?" She had a bad feeling that they were and that the whole house was going to hear them getting up to it. Sure, she didn't begrudge anyone their physical pleasure. She liked that a lot herself. Still, did everyone else really have to hear it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:06 am

"You're welcome," he smiled. He knew how intimidating Rosalie could be. He also knew that's just the way she naturally was. He knew Eva would get used to it, and that Rosalie would warm up to her when she no longer saw her as a threat. He nodded, "Yes, I should. I'm afraid I've put it off enough." But as Emmett and Rosalie slipped upstairs, he laughed at Eva's reaction. "I'm afraid that's something else you'll need to get used to. Emmett and Rosalie are known to break steel beds," he chuckled as he moved up the stairs. He stopped half way and smiled to her. "If you need anything at all, don't be afraid to come find us. I'm sure you and Alice will get along just fine."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:10 am

"I hope so," Eva said with a nervous smile. Then, an idea coming into her head, she added teasingly, "She might see me as competition if we're not careful, you know." The idea of it was ridiculous. Obviously, she and Jasper were just friends. Still, with him, it was fun to joke about it, and it would be good to lighten his mood too so that he wasn't so nervous when he went to talk to Alice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:46 am

He arched an eyebrow at her, smiling. "Tsk tsk," he scolded playfully, "behave now, Miss Eva." And with another grin, he disappeared up the stairs. As he stopped outside the door of the bedroom he shared with Alice, he sighed. Being closer only made Alice's emotion stronger in his. He slowly pushed the door open, and stepped inside, closing the door behind him. "Alice..can we talk, love?" he said softly. As he stepped further into the room, he spotted her on the bed, clutching his pillow so tightly it looked like feathers were about to explode from the seams. He felt his chest tighten, and he knew if his heart was still beating, it would've stopped at the heartbreaking sight of her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:51 am

Alice's back stiffed as she heard noise outside the door. She caught Jasper's scent and almost felt at ease. But when he entered the room, another smell hit her. Anna. She could smell her all over him and the thought only made her clutch the pillow tighter, feeling agony rip through her body. "Done so soon?" she asked, her voice pained.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:11 am

still sitting on Edwards lap, his arms wrapped around her protectivally, they watched Renesmee playing at being a cat. She was just too precious.

Bella wasnt loving the tension still. She prayed that Jasper and Alice were sorting things out, that Anna was okay. Carlisle had vanished up to his study and she could hear him at his desk, reading a pile of ancient books.

She had heard Rosalie and Emmett arrive home, but they had gone straight up stairs. Which was odd as Rose would have usually greeted Nessie for at least an hour.

Esme was puttering around in the kitchen, no doubt cleaning.

And then there was this Eva. Listening in on the conversations, Bella was not convinced. She wanted to protect her family, and this girl strolls in here like she knows everyone. And all the questions. Particually the ones regarding Renesmee made the venom under her skin boil.

She kissed her husband gently and stood up from his grasp. She needed to do something other than dwell on her thoughts.

"Im going to see if Esme would like some help" she told him, trying to smile. Though her brow furrowed a little.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/520183115
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:09 pm

Anna was having some issues with ehr clothes, they had been torn when she transformed and revealed a little to much. She looked around the room for any items of clothis that the previous occupant made have left behind, even if he was male.
Then she found a draw with females clothes in, they were obviously Bellas, this had been Edwards room afterall. Anna was sure that Bella would not mind her borrowing some clothes, better that then walk round naked, she had had enough of that for one night.
She dug out a pair of jeans. They were a little short so she rolled them up to turn them into 3/4 lenghs, then she found a chequed shirt which she pulled on over a vest top, she did the buttons half way up and rolled the sleeves up past her elbows. Not really her nrmal style but they would do till she could get a job and go and buy her own clothes. She found some socks an a pair of trainers that luckily fit her.
She thought back to her conversation with Jasper, "Rachael Whitlock", what was his last name now, Hale? "Rachael Whitlock-Hale" It had anice ring to it. She needed a fresh start, maybe this really was it. SHe could not imagine being away from ehr "brother" now. ALthough she was not sure how Alice was going to react to the news. Then a thought came into her head, she had snogged her brother. Grotesque, euch. then again, they were not actually genetically related, just her soul. Which was she guessed the most important part of her. She was till religious. Did Jasper still have a soul? She couldnt imagine that he didnt.
She limped to the door, she wanted to find Dr Cullen to ask him to look at her leg but she didnt know where he was. She could hear ALice sobbing furtehr down the hall. Oh dear. Then she heard Jaspers voice coming from the same room, hopefully he could fix it. She would have to apologise to ALice herself later.
She then went to make her way to the stairs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:22 pm

So much noise in the house.

Esme smiled to herself as she spayed and wiped across the length of the counter. All her family were back under the same roof. She knew about the tension between Alice and Jasper, but she knew that they would sort it out. Afterall, they were as much soulmates as she and Carlisle were.

She heard shuffling in the next room as Bella made her way into the kitchen.

Esme smiled as she looked up at her beautiful daughter in law.

"Hi sweetie" she said to her.

Bella picked up a pile of plates, smling at her mother and and started putting them away.

"Thank you" Esme expressed at her help before studying her face. "It will all be fine you know Bella. It has to be. Carlisle would never let any of us be in danger. Please trust in him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:41 pm

Carlisle fancied stretching his legs, not that the action was actually neccessary. He took a selection of books and still reading one of them, left his study.

He stepped out into the hallway and looked up to the top floor, seeing Anna standing there looking a little lost.

"Good morning, Anna." He smiled up at her, closing his book. "How are you feeling this morning?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:46 pm

"Please, my love." He begged, kneeling next to the bed, his arms crossed on th matress, he was still keeping a bit of distance between them, not wanting to push her too far and also because he quite liked his nuts where they were.

"We need to talk about this, Alice."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   

Back to top Go down

Home Alone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next