Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Home Alone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:21 am

"She's been struggling with the nightmares for over an hour. She has cold sweats, shakes, but we think she wants..." He stuttered on the words. "Human blood, and we think it may be--" he looked toward Bella.
He hadn't discussed this with her, " Withdrawls...though that's a fluke of a guess. She has dreams of being in a a field, dark and cold, of mutilated boides...all human...then being locked in a cage...with something else. Something terrifying but we know not what that is."
He arched his eyebrows.
That was all he had read from Nessie's disturbed mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:27 am

"In a cage?" Carlisle asked, raising his eyes to the ceiling. "What it's the cage do you think? An animal?" He wondered if there could be some kind of connection. "I'll take Renesmee into the living room, Edward you'll find some left over stock in the kitchen, we'll start her on that and see how she gets on." Carlisle said, placing a reassuring hand on his son's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:36 am

Esme took Bella's arm as Carlisle took Renesmee from Edward and carrying her, lead them all inside. She noted that her daughter-in-law was very quiet. She was clearly distressed regardere what was happening in hier baby girls mind."

"renesmee will be ok Bella" she encouraged "you know Carlisle will do his hardest to find out whats going on in that precious little mind of hers"

Bella squeezed Esme's hand and nodded, trying to smile bravely, but them shrugged.

"I dont like seeing her like this" Bella admitted quietly. Esme nodded in return.

"I know what you mean Bella. You feel helpless when you cant help something which goes on in your childr mind. Its hard'

As the Followed their men and Renesmee, Bella inhaled. She caught an unknown scent. Very strong. Definately not Vampire. Her instincts kicked in and she stopped, growling lovely. She still didnt have a great control with the new sounds which could escape her body. Especially when her precious family could be in Danger.

She glanced at her mother and Esme reassured her "We have a house guest. Her name is Anna. We dont know much about her except that she is a shape shifter, and that she is hurt'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:29 am

Edward's eyes squinted and his ears perked up.
He asked his Mother, "Anna? I did smell her scent though I do not much about her." He followed Bella. He couldn't let Bella out of his sight, nor could he fathom letting Renesmee slip into the next room.
He clasped Carlisle's shoulder. "I am certain that you will be able to help Nessie. I put all my faith in you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:50 am

Bella moved over and stood in front of Edward, reaching backwards to pull his arms around her waist. She leaned back into him, pulling him flush into his body.

She hated feeling distanced from him, she honestly did not know how she was feeling right now. Apart from the fact that she was plain terrified. She hoped Edward understood.

"The blood... I don't know if I can handle it. Hold onto me. I need to try to be there for her"

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/520183115
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:40 am

Anna felt herself beginning to come round, although to where she didnt know. It was unfamiliar, a strange sent hung in the air and noises and voices she did not recognise were coming from below her. She tried to move, it was then shwe realise that her leg had been bandaged. SHe undid the bandage to see what state her wound was in. As she undid it she saw the intricate neat little stitches that were holding the now healing scar togetehr. She had never seen anything like it.
Her wounds do generally heal faster than they did when she was human so it did not surprise her that she was finally healing and quickly. What she did wonder though was who had beguin the healing process?
It was then that things started coming back to her, being outside the big house and being invited in, the strange man and woman who were obviously "diiferent" and eating something for the first time in days, then falling. Then she ended up here.
THe light in the room had been left on so she could now see where she was. It was obviouslty a mans room and it had the same strange scent that emminated from the couple she had met. There was music lining the walls, a lot of music. And a huge window looking out over the woods.
She climbed out of the bed testing her leg, it was healing well, and quickly, finally. She quietly tiptoed around the room, looking at everything she saw. Trying to figure out what sort of people would invite a complete stranger into their home, and one who was definately not normal.
SHe could hear more worried voices coming from down the stairs, there was definately morethan the 2 original people she had met down there. And there was a new scent, a sweeter one. Slightly human but not quite.
She pulled open the door to the room, to nervous to venture downstirs into a room of "people" that she didnt know and they didnt know her. she cringed as her foot touched a squeaky floor board.
"Damn" Then she looked down and realised she was still half dressed. If anyone came upstairs now they would definately get a shock. She looked around and saw the pile of clothes she had been given earlier and hurridly put them on then creeped back to the door, stepping on the squeaky floor board again. She growled a low throaty growl hoping no-one had heard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:47 am

Renesmee felt intense relief as she could smell the blood as her father bought the cup to her and put it to her lips. SHe took small sips at first, testing it then larger gulps as she felt the warmth spread inside her. She began to feel almost normal straight away. Still a little weak but definately better.
She opened her eyes and looked around her. The first set of eyes she found were her fathers and she gave him a small childish smile and flung her arms around him, so grateful that he was there. She turned her head to look at her mother and then carlisle and Esme.
THen she realsied someone else was in the house. Someone familiar. "Anna"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:23 am

Edward felt physically burdened for hiis daughter's grief and for hiw wife's.
He lifted Renesmee to his chest, coddling her tighter.
Then he swung his eyes to Bella and gave her a half-smirk. "My love. If this is too much for you, please go with with Esme." He reached to cup her chin, admiring her sweet face.
To Nessie he whispered. "Is this helping you my little one?"
upstairs he heard shuffling. This Anna Campbell. He didn't know much of her yet he yearned to. Carlisle was preoccupied, so Edward looked past Bella and listened to Anna's footfalls. Then his daughter stirred, and said, "Anna."
His brows pulled together questionably.
"My dear?" he asked inquired Nessie's associations with the new-girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:09 pm

Renesmee looked at her father then pointed her little finger towards the ceiling and repeated "Anna". Then she touched herfingers to her fathers face showing him her nightmares of being trapped in a cage. "Anna".
Renesmee was still weakened and dint have the energy to talk a lot when she never really liked talking anyway. She just hoped her father would understand what she was trying to tell him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:12 pm

Bella watched her daughter sip on the bloody beverage. She could smell it, but foud it very strange that she didn't want to grab the cup away from her daughter and gulp it down. The smell of it made her throat itch a little - But she knew a little Mountain Lion would soothe that.

She looked to Edward "I'm, fine, really my love... I don't even want it. It's a perculiar feeling - I mean... It smells good... But I dont need it" she smiled at him. She was rather proud of herself. Not even tempted. That was a good thing. She was happy that she could be there for her daughter in her time of need.

"Anna" - Renesmee had said. Bella turned around to the direction her baby was looking and saw a very blonde young girl standing nervouslly in the door way. Bella stepped in front of Edward and Renemee slightly and controlled herself enough so that she didn't growl - Even though she felt it coming.

"Anna" she said again - Bella watched her daughter touch her daddy to show him something. Bella waited in anticipation.

Renesmee didn't speak often - she much perfered to show things - so for her to say the name was strange in itself. But the way in which she spoke it, was like she KNEW this Anna.

Back to top Go down
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:33 pm

Anna very slowly made her way downstairs. She was not sure she was entirely ready for this yet, to introduce herself to a room full of strangers whio obviously were very slightly crazy to welcome a complete stranger into their home. Maybe they were religious nuts, or some sort of cult. To be honest she could handle that, so long as they were nothing like what she had run away from, it was fine.
She ended a few meters across the other side of the room from where everyone was standing. There were 4 of them plus a child. A very small child, about 5 years old in a mans arms, maybe her fathers. The child loked at her and said her name, smiling. anna could not help but smile back at her. She loved children. But this child was different, she seemed to be where the sweet smell was eminating from.
she looked at the adults in the room more closely, they were pale, very pale, almost rtanslucent and they were all perfect, they couldnt be real. She suddenly felt afraid again, the scent of 4 strange whoever they weres drifted over her putting her into fight or flight mode again. She shrank back against the wall, they were in her way to the door. There was no escape for her. She started to shake violently, rattling her still healing leg again. the fear in her eyes very obvious.
She couldnt change, she was still too weak. Her body fought to do it but there was no energy left in her so she shrank to the floor, culing into a ball against the wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:51 pm

Esme slowly moved over to the corner where Anna was cowering. She crouched down beside her and placed a gentle hand on her bas, rubbing gently and lovingly.

"Anna, please, don't be afraid. We are not going to harm you - I promise. We want to help you" she said, trying to convince the girl that she was perfectally safe being with them. At least far safer than she had been.

"Do you know what we are?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:59 pm

Anna lifted her head and stared into the amber coloured eyes of Esme. "What you are?"
"what do you mean by what? I mean, i know you are not normal, i can tell that, and there is somthing about you... i dont know what it is"
"im really confused"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:00 pm

Esme looked up at her family.

It was okay to reveal their secret to this stranger as she was not human. So it would not be too frowned upon by the Volturi. She wondered if the girl perhaps didn't know what was going on in the world, and how many monsters did actually exist.

"We are... We're Vampires Anna. And you're a shapeshifter"

She waited for the realisation to hit Anna.

"We won't hurt you - We only feed from animals... You could say that we are vegetarian" - she smiled gently. Hoping that she wouldn't want to flee.

"That's Edward, he is our son, and his wife Bella, and Renesmee, their daughter" she told Anna, guestering to the other two and a half vampires.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:03 pm

Anna looked in disbelief at the family around her.
"I know what I am, i have known for over a year and a half... but vampires???? Wow, i thought i had seen everything. But... according to klegends... i thought vampires couldn't have children. And she...." pointing to Renesmee "she is not like you is she?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:22 pm

Bella stepped forward and studied Anna carefully. This girl seemed to know about their kind. But yet she'd not figured them out before... But the majority of Vampires were bloodthirtsy, souless beings.

"She is half human. I was human when she was conceived. Edward is her father" she said simply, tucking some hair behind her ear and looking back at Edward and their beautiful daughter. "So she is also half Vampire."

She looked at the floor briefly. Her human habbits of fidigiting had never really left her. She felt a little uneasy.

"We all pose as Esme and Carlisles adoptive children so that we can maintain a normal life and go to school... Work..."

She trailed off.

Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:43 pm

Carlisle was standing back, still concerned with how Renesmee and Anna were connected, he had thought it possible when Edward first arrived, but he was also sure that whatever the reasoning behind it, it couldn't be good.

While everyones attention was with Anna he slipped silently out of the room, up the stairs and into his study.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:02 pm

Carlisles dissapearence didn't go un-noticed with his wife. She watched him exit the room and heard him speed to his study. Something was obviously causing him some unease, he was obviously going to try and find out as much information as possible.

She wanted to go to him, to see if she could assist him - But she knew that she should not leave Anna - she felt drawn to her for some reason. Also, Anna so far had seen more of her than she had Edward and Bella and didn't want their new friend to be even more afraid than she already was.

She looked to Bella, thanking her for the information she gave to Anna.

"We have a rather different arrangement here than most of our Kind, Anna... We live in harmony, living life as normally as possible. When we are all here there are nine of us including Renesmee. We try and do good" she explained. "Carlisle changed Edward when he was on his death bed first, then myself... Then our daughter Rosalie and then our son Emmett. And Alice and Jasper joined our family later. They had already been changed, but wanted to join our way of life"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:20 pm

Carlisle pulled nearly every book he owned off of the shelving which bordered the room and put the all onto his desk, creating the same amount of mess he had with Anna the previous evening. He sat down at his desk and starte rifling through several books at once, his photographic memory taking in every detail and storing it for later.

So much for a week alone he thought, then reprimanded himself for being selfish at a time like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:31 pm

Bella saw concern on Esme's face and sent her a knowing look.

She turned her attention back on her daughter who had her arms flung around Edward, nuzzling his neck.

"Are you feeling better now Renesmee? Did that help?" - she defentily looked a little better. Perhaps thats what she needed every once in a while...

Back to top Go down
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:57 pm

Edward embraced Bella with loving arms. He hugged her small waist--almost i a possessive way.
His eyes strayed to Anna.
"What is it that you need from us, Anna? How can we help you to understand that you are safe here."
And he couldn't even make his own daughter feel -safe-.
He then glanced down to Bella and kissed her forehead.
As for Carlisle. Edward was confused as to why his father wished to be alone.
This was not good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:06 pm

Bella felt the tension in her mates body as he spoke to the visitor. She leaned into him and kissed his neck gently, willing him to relax a little more. She knew that he was only nervous about protecting her and Renesmee. And he probably felt very uneasy towards what he'd seen in their daughters head and wanted to just make sure that everything was going to be okay.

She looked to Esme. "Where'd Carlisle go? Do you think he'd be long?"

Back to top Go down
Ed
Moderator Vampire
Moderator Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:21 pm

Tenderly, Edward rubbed her back and planted a kiss on her cheek. She needed the affection, especially now in this disaster with their daughter. He needed it to.
She felt uneasy, as he felt.
Edward said, "She'll be fine, Bellas." He glaned at Esme to read her thoughts, he couldn't help it. She didn't didn't seem worried.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:26 pm

After searching frantically through eveything book, and finding nothing of help, Carlisle slammed his fist down onto the desk, creating a hole in the dark cedar wood. Books had never failed him before which is why be felt so utterly at a loss. There was only one thing left to do that could unravel this mystery and that was to question Renesmee, he doubted that her parents would understand what a catastrophe this could be and so he would have to be subtle with his interrogation.

He stood up and, leaving the mess of his study behind him, he made his way downstairs to the congregation of his family.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:29 pm

Esme caught Edwards eye and smiled at him. She stood up and walked over to where he was standing close to Bella and holding Renesmee.

She touched his arm gently.

Don't worry dear - Carlisle is probably just seeing if he can work out what is going on with everything... Perhaps about Renesmee's condition - I think he is most probably very upset with himself right now that he can't give you any definate answers. You know how your father is, Edward - Please, don't you worry. Renesmee will be fine... As for Anna... Perhaps in time she will tell us more about her. I dont see her as a threat however, and I dont think your father does either. Trust in him Edward. You know he won't fail you Esme thought to her son.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Alone   

Back to top Go down

Home Alone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next