Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:45 pm

"Im sorry." He whispered standing up and grabbing his jeans and pulling them up. He sat back down on the edge of the bed, his hand stroking her leg. "Love is whatever you want it to be... But I feel that for you, Renesmee... That is how I would describe love."

He sighed as he lay back on the bed, his chest rising and falling with each unnecessary breath, his legs hanging off the edge. "I won't tell you that that is love, I don't want it to seem like I'm forcing you to love me... Once again it's one of those things you have to work out for yourself... But I know that I nber want to exist a day without you in my life."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:49 pm

Renesmee smiled and lay back beside him. Did she loved him, she guessed she would know soon enough.
"and i never want to be apart from you again." she contemplated what she was going to say next, if they were not going to be apart from each other, there was no way they could carry on sneaking aorund. "Brandon, i think we should tell my fmaily about us. I want them to know, i am proud thta i am with you, that you love me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:53 pm

Brandon pulled her to him, smiling as he placed his lips on her forehead. "I'm glad that you have said that." His lips kissing the bridge of her nose. "I think it's a very good idea."

His hand stroked up her thigh and to her stomach, resting lightly against her bump, tracing a soft pattern against her skin as his lips came down to hers, his tongue sliding over her lower lip as he teased her mouth open, dipping inside, his tongue stroking everywhere he could, dancing with hers as he deepened the kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:59 pm

Renesmee moaned into hi mouth, surprised at hoiw deep the kiss was, he had never kissed her like that before, she had never been kissed like that before. It was amazing.
Her own tongue danced wiht his and she slowly stroked his bare back, taking in every bit of him, every muscle, every curve. He was amazig.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:10 pm

"Oh Renesmee." Brandon moaned as he broke their kiss, rolling her onto her back, staying on one side of her as he kissed down her neck, between hers breasts before finally pressing his lips to her stomach, his hand gently stroking the mound as he smiled up at her.

"I will be here for you and the baby in whatever capacity you want me." He stood up on the bed and released his jeans once more, kicking them to the other side of the room, his rock hard member springing free.

"It's no good." He laughed. "I need to feel you again... I want to make love to you... Slow passionate... Love." He smiled, laying next to her and pressing his lips to hers once more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:31 pm

Renesmee smiled "you will have to show me what to do, i havn't ever done it............that way before" she was nervous, what if she was no good at it.

She kissed him back, her hands stroking down his chest, teasing his nipples, her mouth moving to his neck, slowly and gently kissing him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:48 pm

"Shh Princess." He cooed, his lips moving along her neck, behind her ear. "Just let me do all the work." He whispered, his lips trailing down her neck as his hand stroked along her thighs, pushing her legs gently apart as his hand palmed her heat.

His lips moved back to her mouth, his tongue dipping in and stroking hers as he slipped two fingers inside her wet pussy, his thumb circling her clit gently, building her up slowly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:51 pm

Renesmee moaned haappily as his fingers entered her slowly, gently, and his thumb massaged her clit in the smae manner.

She was not used to letting the man do all the work, the only 3 other times she had had sex she was an active participant and it was rough and hard.

Her hands wanted to pull him to her, to roll him over and take his manhood and rake him hard. But she fought against it, enjoying the experience and gentlness Brandon was showing her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:55 pm

"Relax, baby." He whispered. "Just enjoy it." His lips kissing every inch of her he could as he slowly pulled her on top of him. He would have liked to of made love to her in the missionary position, but her bump was going to make that difficult for him.

His fingers still worked at her slowly as his free hand pumped slowly up and down his shaft, building himself up, before removing his hand from her heat and positioning her over his waiting cock. Slowly he raised his hips, entering her tight hole, bit by bit, his hands on her hips as he guided her down onto his length.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:58 pm

Renesmee gasped as his manhood entered her gently, Brandon guiding himself into her as he lowered her down.

She leaned forward and rested her hands on his chest, knwoing he could take her increased weight before she slowly rocked back and forth on him. Resisting the urge to move faster. She still took him deep inside her but moved much slower and more gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:01 pm

"That's it." Brandon growled as her heat enveloped him, she leant forward slightly her hands on his chest as she rocked against him gently. His hands reaching up to massage her enlarged breasts, his eyes locked on hers as he watched her ride him.

Slowly he began to move his hips to meet hers, thrusting slowly in and out of her, groaning in delight the deeper she took him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:04 pm

Renesmee wanted to kiss him, too taste him but because her bump was n the way she couldn't.
She carried on rocking, keeping her rythm steady, constant and gentle. Her eyes locked with his, his hips pushing up to meet hers, creating the m,uch desired friction, sending bolts of lgihtening through her core. She started moaning with everythrust especially when his hands came up to massage her breasts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:07 pm

Brandon smiled as Renesmee started to ellicit moans, the heat was building in him and so he started to rock his hips toward her a little faster, removing one hand from her breast as he slid it between their bodies, pinching her clit as he helped her along the way.

"Oh god baby." He groaned, the feel of her riding him was the best sensation in the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:10 pm

Renesmee loved it when he talked, his voice showing how much pleasure she was giving him. Hhis hands moved to her clit and she gasped as the tweaked the nerve endings, it would not be long before she reached her peak and the feeling of him moving in her faster only heightened it. She began to move faster and harder, her body now working of its own free will.

"Oh God Brandon, yes, please, yes!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:14 pm

Brandon smiled up at her, nearly losing control of his senses as he rocked harder and faster into her, his cock nearly withdrawing completely before he pushed inside her, deeper each time.

"Fuck, Ness." He growled, his finger stroking her harder and faster now as the heat threatened to escape him. "Oh God, Baby." He moaned, his breathing becoming faster, his still heart feeling like it was about to pound against his ribcage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:19 pm

Ness looked at him, her eyes locked with his "Come, come for me, please" she begged a sthe rocked simulatneously together. Her hands beginning to dig into his chest as her own body began to arch and writhe on top of him, the heat ready to explode when he did.

Crying out as hers exploded first, her muscles clenching hareder than they ever had, her body arching, her nails digging in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:24 pm

"Oh god!" Brandon cried, her words pleading with him to come with her, taking him right to that glorious edge. He felt her muscles tighten around his cock, so hard. She cried out as she came, her hands digging into his chest, the sound of her voice and the feel of her nails in his stone skin, forcing the heat from his body.

He thrust up into her a few more times, each movement slower than the last as he spilled his seed inside of her, his hands still gently rubbing her breasts as his head flopped back, his eyes closed, his breathing heavy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:27 pm

"oh. my........." she gasped as she rolled herself off him, onto her side, wraping her legs and arms around him.
"that was.......incredible" She had not known it could be like that, so intimate, so amazing.
She turned and looked at him, tears welling in her eyes. He made her feel......well, he made her feel.
"Brandon, i think........i think i do love you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:32 pm

Brandon groaned as she rolled off of him but smiled as her legs and arms wrapped around her, pressing her wet heat against him. He couldn't help but grin from ear to ear as she confessed her love for him.

"Oh Renesmee... You don't know how happy you have made me." He whispered as he pressed his lips to hers, his hands lightly brushing her sides. "When we have spoken to your parents... I'd like you to move in here... With me... Until we get a place of our own."

He pressed his forehead to hers and rubbed his nose gently against hers. "I know it's fast and I'm sorry but I just want to make sure that you and the baby are properly looked after."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:34 pm

Renesmee smiled
"I would love that......but. There always has to be a but doesnt there. She shook her head. There is no way my parents would go for that. They barely let me out of their sight as it is. Thye are likely to come boujnding in here soon looking for me when they realise i am gone."

She sighed

"God how much i would love to move in here though"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:47 pm

"That's why I suggested here, baby." He whispered, kissing her neck. "Your grandparents house... Where could you be safer?" He kissed along her jaw, pressing her lips lightly.

"We can at least ask them." He whispered, his hands caressing her body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:11 pm

Renesmee nodded "yes, we can talk to them, that does not mean they will listen though. I will talk to grandad first though, to check he will support me with it. It would be for the babies benefit as well, living with a doctor of the strange and paranormal." he giggled, her hand moving to stroke her stomach.

"I am gonna ned to read up aswell, learn as much as i can in a very short lengh of time. Good thing i am a quick learner. And shopping, i will need baby stuff, my grandparents already are making use of my old bits so this little one is gonna have all her own stuff"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:14 pm

"Get dressed." Brandon said with a smile as he jumped off of the bed and threw his jeans on once more, picking up his shirt and putting it on before throwing Renesmee her clothes.

"There's no time like the present." He grinned as he sat next to her and kissed her cheek. "We'll talk to Carlisle now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:16 pm

"Oh, ok then" Renesmee suddenly got very nervous, what would her grandfather say about her and peter? He was the most understanding and laid back memebr of the family so if he got angry then it did not look for anyone elses reaction.
She slowly put her clothes back on, her hands shaking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:18 pm

"Don't be scared." He whispered, kissing the crook of her neck gently as he tried to soothe and relax her. "If it comes to it... And you want to... We can run away from here, together. I would do anything for you baby. Anything."

He took her hand and pulled her to her feet, wrapping his arm around her waist as he led her to the bedroom door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   

Back to top Go down

Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next