Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:21 pm

Renesmee took Brandons hand andthey made their way downstairs, her hands still shaking.

They appraoched the living room, Carlisle and Esme were there with the baby, they looked so happy. The baby cooing. she stroked her own stomach.

She coughed to get their attention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:25 pm

Carlisle turned his head to look at Renesmee and Brandon as they walked in. He kept his face in stone, not letting on that he had heard everything, every word and knew why they were here, why they wanted to talk to him.

"Renesmee... Peter." He said, nodding his head toward them both. He still wasn't sure in his mind which side he would choose, knowing that as usual he would wait to see what came out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:28 pm

Renesmee gripped onto Brandons hand, "Hi, ummm can we speak to you for a minute? There is something we need to tell you, and ask you, if tats ok." she could not determine anything from his face, as usual he never gave naything away.
She turned to face Brandon begging him with her eyes to help her out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:34 pm

Brandon stepped forward, his arm around Renesmee's waist as he encouraged her forward, he held his hand out to Carlisle who took it and shook with him,.

"Mr Cullen." He began. "I want to thank you for your hospitality in welcoming me into your home but there is something that... Renesmee and I..." Brandon paused, flustered, he had never done 'meet the family' with a girlfriend before. He cleared his throat. "Renesmee and I are in love and with your permission and Renesmee's parents permission, we would like to live here, as a family until we can find a place of our own."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:37 pm

Renesmee wanted to add something that might seal the deal for them.
"we think it would be best, for me and the baby, if we stayed here, at least for a little while, what safer place than with a doctor?" She hoped that would convince him. and it ws true, her mothers history had prooved that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:42 pm

Carlisle couldn't help but smile at Renesmee's after thought. He was pretty sure on his decision before she had even spoken.

"Of course the decision does not depend on me but I can see and hear that you do have feelings for each other and I couldn't agree with you more, Ness." He stepped forward and pulled her into his embrace. "Talk to your parents... I will back you as much as I can."

Carlisle smiled, he had come to realise that in this family you couldn't help who you fell in love with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:45 pm

Renesmee sighed with relief as he held her. It was sorted, there was no way her paretns were going to say no when he was backing them up. They would not go against Carlisle.
Then she realised what he said.
"you could.........hear.............us?" She blushed bright red and turned to Brandon pouting.
"I told you so"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:47 pm

Carlisle laughed as he turned to look at Esme. "We've grown accustomed to it over the years, we block it out now."

He smiled as he kissed Renesmee's cheek and rested his hand on her stomach for a moment before turning and going back to his wife and child.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:52 pm

Brandon couldn't help but chuckle as Renesmee blushed. It had been pretty obvious that anyone in a mile radius had heard them but at the time he had only been thinking of her.

"Thank you very much Mr... Dr Cullen." Brandon corrected himself. "We really appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:55 pm

Ness turned back to her Grandfather, thanking him before pulling Brandon away, back towards the stairs. "I think my parents a still a little busy at the moment, best not to disturb them with this right now"

She kissed him on the cheek and started walkign back the wya they had came.

"I could do with a shower, how bout you?" she winked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:09 pm

"I think one family member is enough for today." He smiled as she kissed his cheek and slipped his arm around her waist as they walked up the stairs. "I think a shower is a very very good idea."

He laughed as he scooped her into his arms and raced up to the top floor with her, setting her down in the bathroom and wrapping his arms around her.

"Come here gorgeous." He smiled, bending down to kiss her lips gently. "I think you need to stay for the night." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:27 pm

"and who is going to explin that one to my mother and father?"
She moved his arms away from ehr and turned to switch on the shower. Turning on the hot tap, there was always plenty of hot water in this house as she was the only one who ever used it. The steam filled up the room.

She stripped off her clothes and stepped under the water, watching Brandon as he did the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:30 pm

Brandon smiled as he watched her remove her clothing, loving the sight of her body, pregnant or not, she was god damn beautiful. He stepped into the shower uner the fall of water, instantly pulling her into his arms and bending his head to her, his lips at her neck, over her pulse point.

"If they're busy... They won't notice." He growled, pushing her against the wall, his hands running down her body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:23 am

Ness gasped as Brandon pushed her against the cold tiles, his hands exploring her body. The temperature difference between the cold tiles, the hot water and Brandons cold body was exhilerating. His cold lips kissing her neck.

"I don't care anymroe if they do notice, they are going to have to find out sooner or later"

She pulled his face to hers and crushed her lips onto his, bruising her own lips but unlikely his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:32 am

Brandon growled as she crushed her lips to his, he knew that the kiss was hard and would most likely hurt her but he knew she would stop if she wanted to. Brandon's hand stroked down her side as his tongue parted her lips, slipping inside her sweet mouth as his tongue stroked hers, the taste of her so sweet and intoxicating that he groaned with delight.

He smiled at her as he pulled away, reaching for the soap, he lathered up his hands and stepped back to her, turning her around and standing behind her. He started at he shoulders, massaging them gently before they slipped down her front, gently tickling over her chest as he caressed her breasts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:02 pm

Renesmee giggled as Brandon tickled her breasts but all of a sudden the room started spinning. The heat and humidity had become to much for her and she started becoming nausceous. "oh, god"

She put her hand over her mouth using the other one to push Brandon away and bolted out of the shower and towards he toilet. Bending over and throwing up everything she had consumed in the last few days.

Her head still spinning and feeling as though she were about to faint.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:07 pm

Brandon smiled as Renesmee giggles at his touch, loving their close proximity and the feel of her beneath his hands. Renesmee shouted out and bolted quickly from the shower, throwing herself down by the toilet and bringing up everything in her stomach.

"Renesmee!" He called, rushing to her side and stroking her back gently. "Oh baby." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:29 pm

When Renesmee had finished hrowing up she left the bathroom and threw on a sweter that was lying on the floor before throwing herself down into the bed, holding her swollen stomach.

"I don't feel to good" She groaned, her stomach still feeling like it was turning somersaults and what felt like a thousand arms and legs kicking her.

"Can you get my grandfather and Esme? I really do not feel very well."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:13 pm

Brandon stood at the doorway which seperated the bathroom from the bedroom, he watched as Renesmee through on a sweater and lay down on the bed, her hand rubbing at her swollen stomach.

He stepped forward and pulled on his discarded jeans, zipping them up then going to lay on the bed next to Renesmee, wrapping his arms around her, his hand on top of hers, stroking her belly gently.

"I'm not leaving you, Baby." He whispered, kissing her neck, before raising his voice slightly, knowing that Carlisle would hear him. "Carlisle can you come up please? Something is wrong."

He nuzzled her neck, kissing her softly, whispering to her the entire time. "You're ok, Baby... Everything will be fine."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:25 pm

OOC - continued from Living room Esme and Carlisle

Carlisle entered the bedroom to see a very ill looking Renesmee and a concerned looking Peter wrapped around her on the bed. He could hear the babies heartbeat pattering away inside her, it was slightly faster than he would have expected.

"Ok Renesmee lets take a look at you. Peter you can either stay and hold her hand or go wait outside,m its up to you but i need a little space."

He looked at Peter kindly, the boywas obviously very much in love with his Grand-daughter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:27 pm

Renesmee felt cramps seizing her stomach and she still felt incredibly nausceuos. she did not have a clue what was happening when Carlisle came into the room.
"Please stay" she pleaded with Brandon. She needed him with her. She was scared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:31 pm

"I will never leave you, Renesmee." He said, hoping that she knew he meant it and knowing even if she hadn't asked him to stay, he would have. He looked up at Carlisle and knew that he was not helping at the moment, he was most definately in the way.

"I'm sorry." He said, his eyes flickng up to the Doctor's. Brandon sat up and positioned himself by Renesmee's head, raising her shoulders off of the bed and into his lap, looking down on her, one hand stroking at her pale and pallid cheek, the other reaching for her hand, twining his fingers with hers and squeezing gently, doing all he knew to reassure her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:35 pm

Carlisle positioned himself next to Renesmee palpating he4r stomach, whihc was surprisingly swollen for what he had estimated her due date should be. He felt round her stomach tentatively, checking the babies position.

"Renesmee, the babies head has engaged already, that means that it has got into position for birth. It is going to be early but i don't think the baby will be in any danger, the little one seems to be rather larger than we expected at this time."
He looked over at Peter "I am going to need to do an internal to check the position of her cervix and to check she is not already dilating."

He looked back at Renesmee "Do you understand what that means? I need to check inside you to see how you body is preparing for the birth. It won't hurt but it is a little intrusive."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:37 pm

Renesmee stared at her Grandfather in alarm, engaged? internal? Birth? "But, i'm not ready yet!"

She nodded as her grandfather explained the internal to her. If that was what he had to do then she guessed she had to let him. It was uncomfortable as he did his job, but not painful. More embaressing than anything else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:41 pm

Brandon didn't know where to look as the examination began, it wasn't like he hadn't seen every part of Renesmee before but this was... This was different. He dropped his eyes to hers, refusing to look at the opposite end of the bed, smiling down at her the whole time, his hand still stroking her cheek gently.

"You're ready... You're baby is ready and you are going to be an amazing mother." He whispered, bending slightly and placing his stone lips against her forehead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   

Back to top Go down

Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next