Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:45 pm

Carlisle smiled as he finished the inetrnal. Peter really was an amazing person. Not many men would take on this kind of responsibility in such a short space of time.
He straightened himself up and walked to the bathroom to wash his hands. Coming back into the room.
"Well Renesmee, i would say you probably don't have too long to wait. You are already one cm dilated." how did you explain that sensitively to a child? "It means that where your baby is going to come out is getting ready and stretching. You probably only have a few days to wait. I will come and check on you again a little later but i would adfvise REST. Stay in bed. If you need anything call me or Esme or get Brandon to get it. I will go and tell your parents what is happening"

He left the room to give them some privacy.

OOC - Carlisle cont back in Living room - Esme and Carlisle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:48 pm

Ness was in shock. A few days, if that. She was going to be a mother, this all really was happening.

"I don't..........i can't............"

?Her grandfather left the room and she grimaced as another cramp tensed ehr stomach. It was all a bit much to take in. She looked up at Brnadon.

"Will you stay with me? when it happens?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:50 pm

"Oh Baby." Brandon said, his heart breaking for her. His beautiful girl, was in pain and scared. He shuffled down the bed once more, laying behind her as he spooned his body around hers. Her hands rested on her stomach and he wrapped his arms around her, resting his hands on top of hers, his chin on her shoulder. "My darling, I will be here whenever and however you want me... If you want me to be here for you during the birth, then of course I will... I'll never ever leave you... Not unless you tell me to go." He whispered, kissing the spot just behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:57 pm

Renesmee felt tears rolling down her cheek. she had never been so happy, but so scared at the same time. Scared for what the future will hold.

"I love you Brandon" She whispered.

She was incredibly tired but she doubted she would get much sleep over the next couple of nights. What with a constant need to be sick, a baby playing soccer inside her and the cramps that were only going to get worse.

She grabbed onto Brandons hand vowing to never let go.

"You are the best thing to ever happen to me, and i don't deserve you"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:05 pm

"You're right." He laughed, squeezing her hand gently. "You deserve better than me." His lips moved along her neck, kissing her gently. "I love you too... So much... I never thought it was possible."

He turned onto his back, rolling Renesmee gently with him so that they were laying side by side, Brandon's arm under her neck, his hand still holding onto hers.

"You need to sleep, darling." He said as she turned his head to look at her. "Sleep while you can, as much as you can." He kissed her cheek, lightly. "I promise I won't leave you... I'll be right here when you wake up."

Brandon was glad he had hunted so much over the last few days, he knew he wouldn't have to leave her side for at least 4 or 5 days, he could be here for her every step of the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:09 pm

Renesmee slept as much as she could, but she kept waking up whenever the slight cramps happened, which was every 15 minutes or so. And they were getting more painful each time.

She suddenly felt very sick again with the next cramp and threw herself out of the bed, staggering towards to toilet. Dry renching, making her cramps feel even worse.

Then all of a sudden she felt a wetness trickle down her leg. Which suddenly turned into a pool of water.
"Oh my god i have wet myself" She whispered incredibly embaressed. Was that normal?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:15 pm

As Renesmee leapt from the bed, Brandon moved with her, he had promised to be with her and that was what he was going to do. He watched her trying to be sick, his heart splitting in two as he wished he could take all of this away from her.

He knew it was only going to get worse as the labour progressed and all he wanted was to be able to give Renesmee her baby now, without any of the pain.

He stepped back as the water pooled at her feet, looking from her face down to the bathroom floor. "Baby... Come back to bed." He whispered, shock plastered on his face as he scooped her into his arms, carrying her quickly to the bed and sitting her down, her back resting against the headboard as he positioned pillows behind her to make it more comfortable.

"Carlisle!" He called out, tyring hard to keep the panic and worry from his voice, knowing that it would not help Renesmee for him to lose it, but this seemed like it was happening to fast. "Carlisle" He called again, louder this time. He sat next to Ness, gripping her hands tightly as he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:25 pm

Carlisle was already outside the bedroom by the time Peter had called him. He ahd been lsitening out for them and had heard ness exclaim that she had wet herself. He knew what that meant.

He walked calmly into the room, taking a brief sideways glance at the bathroom floor.

He went and sat beside ness, putting his hand on her stomach. Sitting their in silence, counting.

After ten minutes he stood up.

"Ness the bag of waters aurrounding the baby has ruptured. That is what happened in the bathroom. It is perfectly normal and nothing at all to worry about. you are now having regular contractions, about 7 minutes apart. Brandon" he turned to look at him, using his preffered name "i need you to keep timing them. They will get more and more painful. If they become too much for her to cope with i need you to come and tell me. We are going to ahve to experiment a bit with pain relief i am afraid. Painkillers don't work generally on vampires but as she is half we can try. it may stil be days before anything else happens though. This may take quite a while. When the contractions get to 3 minutes apart i will examine her again. I don't want to do it too often for fear of giving her an infection now that the waters are broken."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:28 pm

Ness tried to pay attention but she couldn't concentrate. All she could feel was her stomach tightening and she gripped onto Brandons hand. As he finished talking another cramp came on. This one was nothing like what she felt before. It started at the bottom of her back and washed like a wave over her. lLike someone had put a vice round her stomch. She cried out in pain. She had never felt anything like it. It was excrutiating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:30 pm

"Shhh, Baby." Brandon cooed, moving Renesmee forward and sitting behind her, his legs either side of her, his hand squeezing hers gently. He laughed. "At least I don't have to worry about to breaking my hand."

He looked up at Carlisle as he mentioned pain relief. "You're going to experiment on her? Is that safe?" He hadn't meant for his words to sound so harsh but he didn't want anything to go wrong, he couldn't bear it if Renesmee was hurt in anyway, shape or form.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:34 pm

Carlsile smiled. "I won't give her anything dangerous, just the normal pain relief that humans have during childbirth. I will have to play with the doses. But i will not give ehr anything thatwil hurt her or risk the baby. It may just be that she has to go without effective pain relief. This is going to be hard on her. Very hard, but i wil do everything that i can for her."

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. He could scent who it was without even needing to look.

"I need to get that, i will be back soon."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:37 pm

Ness watched as her Grandfather left the room. she felt boiling. Like she had a heater inside her, burning her.

"I am so hot, can you open the window?" she looked outside and saw the drizzle falling from the sky, but she didnt care. She pulled off her sweater, leaving her naked except for the thin lanket she pulled over herslef to hide her modesty incase anyone should come back in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:40 pm

"Of course, Baby." He said, kissing her cheek gently and placing the pillows back behind her to make up for the loss of his body, not that he would be very comfortable to her, being like a statue and all.

He jumped off of the bed and threw the window wide open, letting the washington breeze filter into the room.

"I have a better way to cool you down." He joked, sitting behind her again pulling her naked back against his naked torso. "Me." He laughed, placing his icy hand against her forehead, trying to help anyway he could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:51 pm

OOC - continued in Baby drama
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness   

Back to top Go down

Brandons bedroom, tag brandon and ness
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4