Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Baby Drama

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Baby Drama   Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:44 pm

As they approached the big house that somehow Jared automatically knew the way to Anna felt a massive Cramp rip through her stomach. "Shit" she whispered as she cringed with the force of it.

"Maybe those newborns did more damage than i first thought."

Jared stopped the bike right outside the house and they both slowly climbed off, in almost identical movements. The rain was still slowly coming down.

She gripped onto JAreds hand and walked up to the door. Knocking to be polite. SMiling as her Father opened it with a massive grin on his face literally only a few seconds later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama   Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:49 pm

Carlisle grinned as he opened the door. In shock at the change in Anna, she looked so much more grown up, her hair darker, makin her look more mature. Then he saw the young man standing next to her. A frown creasing his normally perfect forhead as he saw the colour of the mans eyes. He would have to deal with that later.

"Anna, welcome home" He took her in his arms, hugging her, hearing the crunch of her shoulder. "We will deal with your shoulder later, we are having a bit of a drama at the moment"
He turned to The man standing in fornt of him.

"I am Carlisle,Annas father for all intensive purposes, and you must be the young man i have heard about. I am glad she convinced you to come. " He took the mans hand and shook it before inviting them both in.

"Ana your house is sorted and your parcel is in the living room, i would stop and chat but Renesmee has just gone into labour. Then he saw the grimace on Annas face and her holding her sotmach.

"But then you may already know that"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama   Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:52 pm

Ness cried out again as another contraction ripped through her.

"How the hell am i supposed to deal with hours of this, if not days?" she cried, gripping onto the bed as the contratcion subsided.

Brandons cool body nd hand on her forhead eased the heat burning though her.

"God that feels good though, who needs a freezer when i have you?" She pressed ehrself harder into his stone chest, not caring that he was as hard as marble.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama   Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:55 pm

Anna stared in shock as another cramp ripped through hre just as Ness cried out from upstairs. Then she thought back to when she had first arrived and NEss was still a child. The link they had. Ness had been able to see ANnas nightmares that tore through ehr everytime she slept.

"I can feel her labour? How is that possible?" She gripped onto JAreds hand, how the hell was she supposed to deal with this? COuld she deal with this? Thye were talkin about Renesmee, not some random girl. And Renesmee had what Anna had once wanted more than anything else in the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama   Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:07 pm

Carlsile frowned. He had no idea how it was possible. Maybe it was something to do with each of their gifts. They had never got to the bottom of this when Anna had arrived. It was an unsolved puzzle.
"i don't know Anna, but i am certain you can cope with this. it may only be for a few hours, a couple of days at the most. You have a higher pain tresh-hold than she does. But i wil keep an eye on yuou aswell. You may be able to help anyway, let us know when she needs more pain relief. I know this is a lot to ask of you after everything that has happened and thre fact you have literallly only just arrived back. But i promise, once this is over, we will make it up to you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama   Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:09 am

Anna nodded and sat herself down on the sofa. She looked up at Jared who appeared to be standing in shock at everything that had just been said.

"God im sorry Jared, you have only jujst got here and you have to deal with all this. You must think we are completely strange. I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to leave."

Another cramp ripped through her making her gasp. Another scream coming from upstairs. She looked at Carlisle.
"You might want to try those pain killers now"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama   Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:44 pm

Brandon gently kissed along her neck whispering in her ear. "You will come through this fine... You are strong, your baby is strong and I won't let anything happen to you."

He slid his hand under the blanket she was using to cover herself and placed his icy hand on her stomach, rubbing gentle circles against her flesh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama   Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:57 pm

Renesmee moaned out loud, gripping onto Brandons hand as another contraction ripped through her.
"How do full humans do this? Why? It is complete torture!"

She felt her stomach tightening, as though a vice were gripped onto it.

Then almost as quickly as it had started it was gone. Until the next time she thought.

She needed something to drink but she was still feeling sick and knew she would just bring it straight back up again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama   Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:21 pm

OOC: Posted in THE COTTAGE, copied here.

Bella's mouth dropped open as she pulled her shirt over her head as Edward told her what was happening with Renesmee.

"But... Edward... It's too soon" panicked. Her pregnancy with Renesmee had lasted just a month, but this was far less time than that.

"We need to go... We need to go now"

Bella sunk to her knees, terrified for her daughter. She let Edward pull her to her feet and place on her on his back, which was something he'd not done in months. And together they ran back to the main house.

They glanced up the stairs when they heard the noises coming from the second floor. Bella felt terrible that she had not sensed that something was wrong, and that she had been so wrapped up in her and Edward, that neither of them had noticed that she was even missing. And now she was in pain, and probably very frightened.

"I... She is going to hate me Edward... I need to go to her"

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/520183115
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama   Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:25 pm

Bella didn't need to wait for a rsponse from Edward before she tore gracefully up the stairs, following the sounds and scent of her daughter. Edward close on her heels, just as concerned for the safety of thier daughters life.

Bella had only just been saved by Edwards venom when Renesmee had been born... Venom would not save Nessie. No other hybrids had given birth, so there was very little that was known about how it would be born; Carlislehad seemed certain that the infant would decend down the birth canal as a human would, and not use the traditional method of tearing it's Way of it's mothers womb.

Bella flung the door openand ran to her daughters bedside.

"renesmee... Baby, I'm here"

She heard her husbands gutteral growl from beside her and she cast her eyes to the Vampire sitting at her daughters side, his hand placed on her swollen stomach.

Back to top Go down
Peter Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama   Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:54 pm

"Shhh, Baby." Brandon soothed, one hand in Renesmee's hair, the other gently stroking her swollen stomach above the covers which hid her naked body from view, his bare chest still pressed against her back, doing everything he could to cool her down and make her as comfortable as possible.

"Your parents are coming." Brandone whispered to her, kissing just behind her ear as he pulled her closer to his iced body. "If this... If they... I can go... But I'll only go if you ask me to."

At that moment Bella came into the room, followed by Edward. Bella came straight to Renesmee, sitting on her other side and taking her hand. Edward let out a low growl as his eyes fell upon Brandon. He refused to suvvumb to the obvious threat from Edward at being so close to his daughter.

"Mr and Mrs Cullen." He said with a nod of his head. "Now may not be the best time for this." He said, raising his eyes to Edward. "Perhaps when Renesmee is... Safer." He whispered, he had promised he would not leave her side and he wouldn't not until the baby had been born and he was sure that they were both ok, or until she commanded he leave her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama   Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:13 am

Renesmee glanced in fear at her father as he stolled into the room, growling as soon as he saw Brandon behind her.
"stay" she whispered only loud enough for Brandon to hear, right before another contraction racked through her fragile half-vampire body. Causing her to spasm forward. Almost throwing herself off the bed.
It felt as though the child was tearing itself out of her. Everything else around her disappeared into blackness. The pain the only thing in her mind now. She treid to run away from it but she couldn't it was constant now. No longer just 30 seconds of contractions before a few minutes break.
She coldn't run though, no mater where she turned it followed her. Shecurled up in a ball in her black mind willing the pain to go away.When in the real world he body spasmed and horse screams errupted from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama   Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:13 pm

Bella gripped Renesmees hand and caressed her knuckles as the contractions overtook her daughter. This was all new to Bella and she had only ever seen labour and births on the television. She looked up and over at Carlisle.

"Can she have anything? Pain relief?" she begged her father-in-law, hating to see her baby girl in so much pain.

She glanced at Edward who was rooted to the spot, as still as a statue, his jaw hard and his fists clenched tightly together. He was obviously struggling more mentally about the whole situation than she was. Bella could see that it was stressing him out.

"You can go, love, if you dont want to be here" she told him quickly. Edward didn't move. Stayed, still as stone.

Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen.

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama   Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:54 pm

Edward could not but help the low growl which resinated from his chest as he saw the young man sitting by his daughters bedside. He always knew that as a father, he would have to deal with boys and men flocking at Renesmee's feet... Only, he'd expected a few more years till that day came... Renesmee had been born less than a year ago and already he felt like he had lost his daughter.

He balled his fists up and tried to regulate his breathing. It was taking all his strength and inner self control not to walk over there and pull the young mans cool body away from his daughters and drag him out of his family home and ripping his vampire-throat out.

Edward screwed his eyes tightly shut as he heard his wife talking calmly to him. She always tried to ground him, no matter how she was feeling, she always knew the thing to say to try and help him calm down. She truly was an amazing immortal. He loved her so much.

He slowly opened his eyes and stepped forward and looked to his father. Edward had never delivered a baby before but he had gone through medical school a few times in the past century to know the ins and outs of childbirth. He could tell that the baby was not far from arriving and that the contractions were very close together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nessiex06

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama   Wed May 19, 2010 12:34 am

Renesmee cried out in pain as the worst contraction ripped through her. She knew the baby was coming now.
"Its time!" She managed to say. Brandon and her mother were helping a lot. She would be going nuts if it wasn't for them. But something in the back of her mind wanted Jacob to be there. She hated how destiny and fate could ruin so many things. But she was in love with Brandon, and she knew she would always want Jacob, but she would learn to ignore it. Another contraction came, she screamed at the top of her lungs. And then heard a strange ripping sound, and a sharp pain after.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama   Wed May 19, 2010 9:39 am

OOC:

Please read the rules and apply for a character. Characters that have been taken are clearly listed in the OOC section of the forum. The role of Renesmee is cast.

All cannon characters must go through a short "audition" process and have thier character confirmed by myself.

Thank you

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama   

Back to top Go down

Baby Drama
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1