Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:36 am

Rosalie felt herself clenching around him at the sound of his deep moan, her back arching almost dramatically as she cried his name out. Their rhythm was frantic and fast, their hips meeting in a frenzy as she quickened her movements, feeling the heat build up in her body. She trembled hard as his bites deepened, unable to stop her hips from bucking wantonly against his. Her nails bit harder into the back of his shoulder and she threw her head back with a loud cry.

"Emmett..!"

Her body dissolved in spasms and trembled, her hips slowed as her orgasm crashed over her in waves, her body falling over his with a whimper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:17 pm

Her clenching and her nails biting even deeper into his skin were what nearly did him in. But the spasms and her crying out his name were what really did it. He bucked hard one last time and collapsed at nearly the same time as she did. She looked like a pleased Goddess from back in the days of the pantheon. He was married to and loved by a Goddess who was the light of his life. "That was really incredible Rose." He said in a low rumble of a voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:28 am

Rosalie cried out once more as his hips bucked into hers, and she held onto him tightly as they both collapsed together. She closed her eyes at the rumble of his voice, and nodded in agreement, pressing a soft kiss against the slope of his neck. Her golden blonde hair was fanned out against his shoulder, her fingers caressing up and down his throat, watching the muscles in his throat move under her fingers as he swallowed. She smiled slowly and turned his face towards hers - he was hers, and he loved her just as much as she loved him. She could feel it in every look, every thought, even in every word - teasing or not.

"You're mine," she murmured, brushing her lips against his, "I love you, Emmett."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:04 am

He knew that a human or maybe even another vampire might get offended by that statement, but they were both each others. Bound in love and destiny. "You're mine too." He said as his lips pressed against hers for a moment. "I love you more than anything else in this life." He said with a large smile.

He looked around wondering if anyone had seen them. He knew if a vampire had been within ten miles or so they had to have heard the crashing and the ecstasy of them both. "I believe we've managed to scare away the rest of the wild life love." He winked and added,"and any humans who might have been around too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:30 am

Rosalie smiled against his lips as they kissed and she nuzzled closer at the sound of his words. Her arms wrapped around him, her eyes closing as she listened to the sound of him breathing. Her fingers traced random shapes along his muscular chest, her lips pressing a soft kiss to his shoulder. Her eyes fluttered open and she giggled softly at his words. "We? I believe you tackled me. Though really, who could blame you, I'm pretty much irresistible," she teased softly.

Her face turned a bit serious, and she bit her lip, nuzzling into his neck to hide her face, her hand reaching for his, lacing their fingers together lovingly. "Emmett?" she murmured softly. She paused for a moment, unsure how to go on, or if she even should. "Do you ever wish we could have kids? Not just for me though, I mean do you wish we could?" It was no secret that she had always wanted kids, and it was also no secret that he sometimes did things only because he loved her - their numerous huge weddings for example. "It's okay if you don't, I'm just curious."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:51 am

He chuckled and said,"I'm glad you're sharing the blame for scaring them off." He winked at her and his smile only morphed into a look of concentration with her question. He hadn't thought about kids for the longest time, but when Renesmee came about he definitely though about it. "I have wished for kids for us. Definitely because I know you want them so badly, but also as something distinctly you and me. A product of our love." He said realizing that probably sounded corny after he said it. "If that makes sense?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:43 am

She smiled a little and looked up to him, her lips brushing against his strong jaw. "I share the blame for the after start," she said, a soft grin spreading her lips, "but you can take it all for the start." As he answered her question, she snuggled closer, feeling her chest with emotion, wishing so much she could cry just to release the pleasure. "That makes perfect sense, baby," she whispered softly, lifting her hand to cup the opposite side of his face, pressing her own into neck. Her lips trembled against his skin for a moment, letting out a long breath - if she didn't know any better, she'd think tears were about to fall from her eyes. "I'm sorry," she apologized softly, "I did this to you. I..I asked Carlisle to change you for me even though I hated what I was."

She closed her eyes and tightened her arms around him a little tighter before pulling away and sitting up. She felt guilt wash over her and she tried to go back to the place they had been five minutes ago, but she couldn't take her mind there. She reached for her jeans and slipped them through her legs, moving onto her knees to pull them up and buttoning them. She reached for her bra and pulled it on before turning to him and burying her face in his chest, hugging him tightly, her shoulders shaking with dry sobs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:51 am

He could tell she was upset before she even started to apologize. The way her face scrunched up like she wanted to cry, but had nothing to cry with. "Rose, I would be dead if you hadn't done that. Not to mention I would have never had the pleasure of falling in love with you."

He held her tightly and said,"There's no reason to cry Rose. I know we can't actually have children, but that's a fact of our existence now. We've had the joy of seeing Renesmee grow up and that is more than I thought we would ever have. You have to look at the positive things my love." His face was concerned and sympathetic. He knew their limitations, but without them they never would have known each other. He would have died human thanks to a damned bear. "I wouldn't trade our years together for anything. We're a part of a family Rose."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:39 am

Rosalie knew he was right, but she couldn't help the feeling inside her. "I know," she whispered, "and I feel so selfish for still wanting more, but I just.. I can't help it sometimes." She bit her lip and looked up to Emmett, cupping his face, "but I would never, ever trade my life with you for anything, not even that." And it was true.

Sure, she hated what she had become, but with Emmett, she'd be lost. He made her feel the happiness she had always longed for as a human - the one she never found. Emmett often called her his angel, but in reality, it was the other way around. He was her angel. He had saved her just as much as she had saved him. She let out a soft sigh, and looked up to him, kissing his jaw softly. "I'm sorry," she murmured, "I hate being like this. Even in front of you." She cupped his face again and rested her forehead against his gently, her golden eyes looking into his. "I love you with everything that I am, and nothing will ever change that."

She kissed him softly for a few brief moments before releasing him slowly. She reached for her blouse and pulled it on, slowly buttoning it before reaching for his jeans. She bit her lip and handed them to him, fully aware that there's no way he'd be able to zip or button them thanks to the tears she'd made. "You might want to put these back on or we'll be here long enough to scare away everyone's dinner," she smiled, slipping back into herself as she made her way to his shirt. "This on the other hand, this isn't necessary," she grinned as she tore the shirt, "I like you better without it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:23 am

He could hear the sincerity in her voice when she had cupped his face in her hands. His eyes would have brimmed with shared tears if it were possible for either of them. "I wouldn't have it any other way. I love you Rose."

"Don't apologize Rose. I wouldn't have you hold this in or hide it from me. We have been through many many things together and that is how we will face everything from here to eternity." He said with the air of an oath in his voice.

He couldn't help but laugh as he put on the remnants of his jeans which barely covered anything and certainly weren't close to the condition they had been in before. He winked at her as she tore the shirt. "Good things I have some spare pants back at the house. I can leave the shirt off for sure." He winked at her and held out both hands to her. "Shall we?" He loved this woman more than anything in this life and would spend as much time as he could by her side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:06 am

Rosalie giggled, feeling much happier already than she had moments ago. She ignored his hands and instead wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. He was most definitely her strong half, her rock - without him, she knew she'd be nothing. She couldn't even think about the possibility of having to function without him by her side. But, she knew she'd never have to. There was nothing in the world that could ever take him from her, nothing or no one she wouldn't fight off to keep him. She pulled back enough to press a soft kiss to his lips, hoping he could feel every ounce of love she felt for him in it.

As she pulled back slowly, she smiled up at him. Suddenly she felt playful, something didn't feel with anyone except for with him, and she pulled back even further. She grinned and looked away before looking at him, her eyes twinkling playfully.

"Catch me," she chirped.

And then she was gone, having taken off in a full run in the direction of the house. She knew in the back of her mind she'd never make it before him, but it was still fun to try.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:28 pm

He knew as she hugged him that she was already feeling better. He hugged her back fiercely. Their brief kiss nearly left him breathless, if such a thing were possible, and his mouth spread into the familiar grin he always had as he was beginning to feel a bit playful.

He laughed as she took off and bounded after her with long strides. He had to pull his pants up more than once as he raced after her. She was a beautiful woman to watch run and he did just that as he got closer and closer. Eventually he was running along side her and with one single motion he swept her off her feet and said,"Caught you Rose." His grin only spread further. They were virtually at the house now, but he had enjoyed the chase more than usual so she had gone farther.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:11 am

Rosalie ran as fast as her legs could carry her, her golden blonde hair flowing behind her as she tore past the trees and bushes. She knew he was close - she could almost feel him behind her. She wasn't running anywhere in particular, she was just running. She loved feeling so carefree and wild, especially with Emmett.

Nevertheless, when he appeared next to her, she tried to run faster, but soon enough, he'd caught her. She squealed as her feet were lifted from the ground and wrapped her arms around him as her head fall back with laughter. She pulled herself closer to him, resting her forehead against his temple as she kissed his ear.

"Keep running," she whispered, knowing he could run just as fast even carrying her. She didn't want to go back to the house yet. They'd been absent for weeks now and she had no intention of finding out what all they'd missed yet. While she knew they'd have to go back to their lives eventually, she was perfectly happy being alone with him while she could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:19 am

"Your wish is my command Rose." He smiled wide and the spot where they had been was suddenly empty of vampire as he continued their straight-forward sprint through the woods. He now dodged the direct path to the house and started heading north. He could run for weeks on end without even tiring. Afterwords he would have to feast of course, but that was just a fact of life.

He kissed her briefly while keeping an eye out for any obstacles in their path. It was a soft kiss and he broke into a wide smile that only spread as the kiss ceased for a moment. "Where should we go my love?" He would go anywhere and tackle any challenge for her. She was his own personal goddess and he loved spending every second with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:30 am

When he agreed like she hoped he would, she held on tighter, pulling herself flush against him, her legs wrapping around his middle as she turned her head to avoid her hair flying into his face. She smiled as they kissed softly, her arms tightening around him as he ran. She trusted him completely as trees and branches swished by them, never once touching either of them. "The river," she smiled, "feel like going for a swim?"

And with that she jumped from his arms, taking off running again, looking back at him over her shoulder as she laughed. It didn't take her long to get there and as soon as she stopped, she slipped out of her heels, already unbuttoning her blouse and slipping it off her frame and dropping it on the grass before her hands went behind her back, slipping the bra straps down her arms to join her blouse before the jeans came next.

With another look at Emmett, who had arrived only seconds after her, she slipped into the river, going under for a moment before coming back up, running her fingers through her hair to push it out of her face, closing her eyes as the warmth of the sunlight made her skin sparkle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:13 am

"A swim sounds great." He said with a grin. He always had trouble following the way her mind found a stray thought and took off with it, but he never had trouble going with it. He let her lead just infront of him as they approached the river.

He stopped for a moment stunned by her vivid beauty being unveiled in a very hurried fashion. He grinned widely as he simply dumped the jeans that were sort of concealing his own nakedness.

He stood on the bank looking for her after she dove in. His eyes marveled as the sun made her skin look like she was made of diamond. Another unveiling and one which he knew his own skin would mirror in it's own way. He dove in and came up behind her moving with a rapidity that made him break the surface with bubbles exploding outward before splashing water onto her and the surrounding water. "You look like the queen of water nymphs." He winked at her. He hadn't been in any form of water in so long it was exhilarating in itself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:17 am

Rosalie squealed as she was splashed with water and whirled around to splash water back at him, moving back to press her back against his chest to avoid getting splashed again. She looked up at him, pulling his arms to wrap around her slender waist as she smiled. Her eyes fluttered shut as she rested her head back on his broad shoulder, her body floating just beneath the surface.

She giggled at his comment and slowly moved her arms along the surface, the water rippling gently around them. "What's on your mind?" she paused and smiled playfully, "Besides the fact that you think I look like the queen of water nymphs."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:46 am

He chuckled and enjoying holding her for a moment. He kissed her neck and thought for a moment. "How we've not taken a dip into the water in a very long time. How good you feel next to me." He said and then added,"How much I love you."

He knew that last statement might come across as cheesy, but it was true. If there was a woman who completed his world, it was Rose. He decided to turn the question around and asked,"What about you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:14 am

A happy smile tugged at her lips, her eyes not opening as a soft sigh escaped her at the touch of his lips on her neck. "We haven't, have we?" she smiled, "I always have the best ideas," she teased a moment later. Her smile grew and her arms slipped under the water to place her hands on top of his on her stomach. "If I could spend the rest of my existence next to you like this, I would," she murmured.

Her chest fluttered warmly as he added his love or her, and she opened her eyes and looked up at him from her spot on his shoulder. "I'm thinking about how amazing it is to be doing something as simple as floating in the water with you. I'm thinking that when you tell me you love me, my chest flutters in the best of ways. I'm thinking that I wouldn't trade a moment of my life with you for anything in the world."

She tilted her head up just enough for her lips to grace his strong jaw, closing her eyes again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:41 am

He could see her smile, even from behind and to the side. It made him only smile wider as he added,"You do always have the best ideas." He thought back to all of her ideas recently and couldn't find a bad one. "I think we could both survive on love and contentment like this." He agreed.

His own chest seemed to beat quickly under his rock-like skin. He knew it wasn't possible, but the feeling was every bit as uplifting and warming. "I think we were made for each other Rose. Because without you...this life would be an empty shell. You are the best thing in this world."

After she finished kissing his jaw he kissed her softly, but meaningfully. It was nothing like their earlier love making, but a simply gesture of love. He may appear to be a big brute and sometimes even play the part well, but he was a romantic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:06 am

Rosalie giggled as he agreed with her, and nodded in agreement to his words. "I'm positive we could. You're the only thing I need," she confessed. She nodded again, lacing her fingers with his against her skin, her thumbs caressing his knuckles slowly. "I know I was made for you. Made for you to love me. Made for you to love you," she said softly.

She sighed softly against his lips as he kissed her softly, feeling every ounce of his love in the simple touch of their lips. She untangled her fingers from his and slowly turned in his arms, wrapping her arms around his neck as she kissed him back just as softly.

Their lips parted from each other and her eyes fluttered open, her bright golden amber eyes staring into his as she rested her forehead against his. "I love you," she murmured, pressing soft butterfly kisses on his lips in between words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:22 am

He smiled as wide as he possibly could as she agreed with him. They were made for, destined, to love each other. How else could anyone explain any of what had happened, from her own transformation to her finding and choosing him.

He loved it when they just took it slow, almost as much as their usual methods. It was such a change and such an excruciatingly wonderful torturous pleasure. He couldn't help but moan a bit into the kiss.

"I love you," He said in between his own butterfly kisses to her. That was all he needed to say as they held each other. It was evident in how he held her and how he kissed her. He knew she would understand that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:05 am

Rosalie trembled at the sound of Emmett's moan, her arms tightening slightly around him to pull herself closer. As he murmured back to her, she lifted a hand to slowly run through his hair. Their lips parted for a moment, and she opened her eyes to look at him, a smile curving her lips. She brushed the tip of her nose against him, giving him an eskimo kiss before resting her head against his shoulder, her arms around to wrap around his torso instead. "I would be happy to stay here with you like this forever," she murmured.

She floated against him a moment longer before looking up to her, her lips curving into a grin. "How do you feel about shopping? It's been entirely too long. Although of course, we'll have to stop by the house to change. Especially you. I'd hate to be the cause of a massacre in Seattle because women couldn't keep their eyes off my husband," she teased.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:26 am

He could still be amazed at how she felt against him, body to body, with nothing between them. It felt perfect, like that was the original design for them. He smiled widely. "I just might let you." He grinned though and it was clear he was trying to be funny.

He followed her change of topic quickly and couldn't help but laugh at her final statement. "Who says I wouldn't need to have my own massacre for all the men? I don't think the city could survive that kind of ordeal." He winked at her. "I'd love to take you shopping Rose."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:58 am

Rosalie laughed and arched a playful eyebrow at him. "Let me?" she teased, "I'm afraid that you're stuck with, baby." She brought her hand to his face, a smile on her own as she traced his bottom lip with her thumb before kissing him softly, her arm moving to wrap around him again. Her fingers drifted up and down his spine slowly, listening to the way his chest rumbled when he laughed.

She giggled and gave his neck a playful bite. "I won't be walking around topless and in nearly destroyed jeans.. there's a difference," she said, grinning up at him before lifting her head for another kiss. As their lips parted she snuck away from him, splashing water at him before she swam to the edge, gracefully pulling herself out of the water. She used her shirt to somewhat dry off, before pulling her jeans off. She followed with her bra and finally, her slightly damp blouse. She wrung her hair and ran her fingers through it, knowing it would dry on the run back to the house.

Once fully dressed, she turned to him and looked at him with playfully expectant look on her face, her hands settling on her slender hips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   

Back to top Go down

Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next