Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:25 am

He couldn't help but smile before and after her light kiss as her hand traced his spine. His own hand moved along her butt, tracing the perfectly rounded lines. "I think I can live with that." He winked.

He got a mental image of that and couldn't help but chuckle at the thought. "You would have a far wider effect than I ever could." He kissed her back, but where he was rewarded with a splash of water he laughed and swam after her slowly. He watched her get dressed and loved how a wet blouse looked on her. "You look amazing in any condition Rose, it really amazes me every time there is a new look you perfect."

He lept out of the water and landed beside her hunting for his halfway shredded pants and when he finally found them he put them on and tied them as best as he could. "Rose, where were you wanting to shop?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosie

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)   Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:55 am

Rosalie giggled and ran her fingers through her hair, the wet silky strands flowing between her fingers smoothly. "I think that's a matter of opinion, baby," she grinned. She bent slightly to slip her feet back into her heels and looked over at him with a smile. "Hmm, I didn't think you'd mind too much if I ran back to the house with a wet top," she giggled.

She straightened back up, and smoothed out her clothes as he dressed as best he could. Her jeans were damp in places that water was still clinging to her pale skin, but were dry for the most part. Her blouse was clinging to her a bit tighter than usual, the outline of her bra somewhat visible through the thin fabric. "I'm thinking Seattle," she said, stepping over to him to kiss him softly, "I don't want to go too far." She took his hand and stepped back, "But for now, you need clothes," she giggled.

And with that, she took off running, knowing he had absolutely no problem keeping up with her. If anything, he was going slow so she could keep up with him. He never ran to his full potential unless they were playing or he was carrying her. It didn't take them long to reach the house, but as they started towards the front, she caught scent of someone in the living room, and instead steered him around the side until they were standing under their open bedroom window. She gave his hand one last squeeze before letting. She leapt up the distance, landing gracefully inside with a soft thump.

By the time Emmett had jumped in, which wasn't very long after, she'd already chosen what to wear. "I'll be out in a moment," she smiled, making her way to the en-suite bathroom, unbuttoning her blouse. Once inside, she stripped off the rest of her clothes, and slipped the black lace panties up her pale, smooth legs before stepping into the dress. From the waist down to her feet, the skirt of the dress was tight around her long, slender legs, slits coming up to her knees in the dark leopard print. From the waist up, the halter top dipped into a plunging V-neck, the black mock lace contrasted perfectly against her pale skin.

Standing in front of the mirror, her make up was simple. Dark chocolate brown liner and soft brown eyeshadow to make her gold eyes pop out under layers of mascara on her lashes. She used only a touch of lip gloss for a little color before turning her attention to her hair. She pinned the sides back elegantly with a bronze clip and stepped back to examine her reflecting. Satisfied, she stepped out of the bathroom, and made her way to the closet to slip on her black heels before turning to Emmett, who was now fully dressed, with a smile. "I'm ready."

Hand in hand, they made their way downstairs together, slipping out through the garage door and into the car. She laid back against the seat, crossing her legs in the tight material as he started the car. Once on their way, she reached over for his hand, lacing their fingers together.

Dress:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Coming Home (Emmett and Rosalie)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6