Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Full House

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:59 pm

Jasper quickly sat on the bed and drew Anna into his arms.

Murmuring soothly into her hair, "It's going to be ok Anna. We will work this out together. I am here and I will never leave you again, I promise." Jasper stroked her hair and sent waves of calm and love, a emotion that felt weird and he normally only felt for Alice but this was Anna, his Anna.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:04 pm

Anna felt love eminating from JAsper, pure unadulterated love. SHe had him, her brother, her only real love, it was going to be ok. "Jasper, tell me, what.....am i? Am i like you? Can i still.........can i still change"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:10 pm

Jasper tilted Anna's head back so he could see into her eyes.

"To be honest Anna I don't know. Nothing like this has ever happened before. A vampires bite is lethal to a shapeshifter but thankfully by some miracle your fine. We will find the answers together. I am here and I am not leaving."

Jasper crushed Anna to his chest, he wanted to protect her from all that madness if only he knew how.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:23 pm

that answered Annas question she was a freeeak - did she even look the same anymore. When Jasper pulled her to him she could barely feel it, before, she would have been crushed literally, what had happened to her panther? Was she still there? inside ehr somewhere.."jasper, please promise me, promise me i wont be hurt again, i cant take any more. I need yuo, forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:27 pm

"Anna noting else will happen. I am here, you have family now and we will all help you."

Jasper held Anna closer and rocked her, sending us much warmth and reassurance he could to her.

"Ssssh Anna your safe."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:32 pm

Anna looked up into Jaspers eyes and moved her face clsoer to his.....her cold stone lips brushed his steel cheek. As it did so she saw his face in her head, but it wasnt here it was somewhere else, then images started pouring into her mind. Jasper as a child, jasper as a young teenage, jasper as a young man in uniform, then jaspers life being drained, his battles, his fights, his meeting alice and his life since then, everythign. She could see his entire past. "Jasper....... saw you, i saw everything, it was incredible, it was like i was there with you. " She brushed his cheek with her lips again. I slight caress lasting only a second. She didnt see anything else, but it was enough. It was like seeing into his heart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:41 pm

Jasper looked into Anna's eyes and he could see it was true. The essence of Rachel was in her and starring back at him.

"Visions of the past, your shifter and vampire have given you remarkable gift. I am so glad, you can see, really see what a special person you ar to me" Jasper grabber her again crushing him to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:46 pm

Anna knew what he said was true. She knew that she had been bought back for him. She would make sure they would not be seperated again. She gently took his hand, controlling her speed that was entirely new to her. She had so many things to think about it was hard to concentrate. She moved his hand to fer face, enjoying the contact that they had not had for so many years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:52 pm

Jasper felt happy and he no longer needed to use his gift on Anna, he could sense she was calm and happy too.

"I have been alone so long. The day Alice found me she gave me a reason to live again if that is what we do, s pupose and the Cullens gave me family but now that I have found you. It truly is all complete"

Jasper hugged her and laughed, everything was going to ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:57 pm

Anna giggled musically at the sound of Jaspers laugh, he was right everything would be ok. They had each other. "Maybe we should let the others know that i am back in the land of the no-longer-living" she joked. She knew everyone would be wondering about her. And she needed to eat, she was really itching her throat.
She wanted to put everything right for her brother, she owed him that much. 2Then maybe we can sort out the details of my staying here, that is if you all still want me...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:02 pm

Jasper took Anna by the hand. "There is no if Anna, you will be staying and I am sure once we explain everything properly to Alice she will love you like the sister you are."

Jasper caught a whiff of dog. "Mmm jacob is here I am not sure how he will react to this, try to stay calm but I am here to help. You will be just fine"

He lead her out the bedroom, leaving a stunned Edward starring at them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:13 pm

Anna walked at an inhuman speed holding onto her brothers hand. She could smell Jacob much more clearly now "Euch, he smells like wet dog...please tell me i smell nothing like that when i am am, or was, a panther, or i thik if i can still change i will make myslef sick" She grimaced imagining what it would be like.
When she grabbed into the handrail to desend down the stairs she did not realise how strong her grip was and she pulled it off the wall. "oops.." she laughed, "i guess i should probably replace that soon"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:30 pm

Eva looked up from the bottom floor to see Anna peering over the broken railing, laughing and smiling.
"Did you remember everything?" Eva called up to her. It seemed as though Jasper had definitely solved everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RosalieHale
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Full House   Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:54 pm

OOC - action now in "Family" topic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full House   

Back to top Go down