Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:44 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"She does think that." He said, one arm around her back, the other hand resting on her thigh. "I don't think I helped like I had planned to, I lost my temper with her and she ran off."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:52 pm

Esme smiled and kissed him gently. "I am sure you got angry for a reason... Particulally if she was being stubborn my love. She would have known you were just caring for her... Children are stubborn, you know that by now... Look at Edward" she cooed, trying to soothe her mate.

If she didn't sort him out soon, he would be torturing himself over this for months.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:01 pm

"That boy needs a talking to," He whispered, his nose rubbing against Esme's cheek. "I have a feeling he's not satisfying Bella properly."

His hand rubbed teasingly up and down Esme's thigh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:05 pm

Esme pulled away, her eyes wide.

"Carlisle.... What on earth makes you think that?" she asked him in disbeleif that he wanted to discuss his son and daughther in laws sex life... She knew that Edward had went to him for advice before the wedding... But that was purely to discuss the ins and outs of venom and that fact that he was going to be making love with a human... But now she was like them... Well...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:07 pm

He laughed at her reaction. "Does she look like she's been satisfied properly lately? I just don't want it to drive a wedge between them, we have enough problems with Alice and Jasper at the moment."

He turned her around on his lap so she was straddling him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:13 pm

"Well honey, I don't think that even if perhaps Bella isn't quite as satisfied as the rest of us... That you are going to get that out of her! You know how shy she is when it comes to that. If Emmett ever heard you say that, neither of them would ever speak to us again!... Perhaps... You know, they are shy around each other?" she said, trying to make light of the situation.

She could not fathom why two people who were so in love would have problems which caused lack of pleasure in the bedroom.

She pulled herself closer to him, feeling his arousal pressed up againt her heat. "Hello" she said, grinning down at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:18 pm

"Yes my love." He said, his hand falling between his legs, "That's been growing just for you all day."

He massaged her groin through her trousers and watched with delight as she arched her back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:22 pm

"Ohhh, Carlisle, I love it when you walk around like that all day for me... But really,its only been a couple of hours" she smiled at him as she leaned down to kiss him passionately, pressing herself harder onto his hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:24 pm

He pushed closer to her, deepening the kiss, his Tongue ravishing hers, his hand worked faster at her as his arousal grew further still.

"You're over dressed." He murmered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:33 pm

"We can sort out that problem" she murmered before ripping her blouse off without even using the buttons. The two scraps of silk fluttered to the floor. She's still not bothered to put a bra on after thier earlier adventures.

"And now the problem with your shirt" she said before doing the same, tearing it off him. She grinned again. "I hope you didnt like that one too much... I'll buy you another"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:36 pm

"It was one of my favourites." He smiled, his hands snaking around her back, pulling her to him and wasting no time in taking a nipple in his mouth, biting it teasingly and swirling his tongue around it; loving how it hardened in his mouth.

"Fuck," he growled as he strained against his pants.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:38 pm

"Thats it honey... Let it all out" she urged as she ranher fingers through his hair, then down his face and ended up at his waist. She played with the hair tracing his navel for a moment before undoing his belt and paying attention to releasing the huge present in his trousers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:41 pm

He sat back in the chair as she released his belt, then he picked her up and carried her to the desk, brushing it's contents onto the floor and laying her down on top of it, he hurriedly and roughly pushed her skirt up past her thighs and shredded her underwear with his teeth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:49 pm

Esme pulled him down on top of her and kissed him feircley. She loved it when he was rough with her.

She wanted to do something for him however. She wondered if he would let her as usually he would tell her that he didnt like her on her knees before him. She licked her lips and looked at his hugr throbbing member.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:52 pm

"I know what you want." He smiled, climbing onto the desk on top of her, his knees either side of her body.

"But you're going to have to work for it first." He said, his hand moving up her inner thigh to her centre, his fingers slipping in and out as his thumb circled her sensitive flesh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:55 pm

She moaned loudly as he worked his magic fingers inside of her.

"OKay, anything you want baby" she muttered to him her hand reaching down to wrap around his cock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:36 pm

He shuddered as she grabbed hold of him fiercely, his fingers working faster, harder. He knew she wanted to take him deep into her mouth, she found enjoyment in it, but he was brought up to believe it as a sin he also thought that it degraded Esme, having her on her knees, pleasuring him.

A darker side of Carlisle wanted it desperately and he knew that he was going to give into her. Once he had had the pleasure of her coming at the work of his hand, he would let her have her way with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:02 pm

Esme bucked her hips violently against him as he fucked her with his hand. She cried out with sheer pleasure as she felt herself building up. She pumped her fingers harder around him.

She was praying he was turned on enough to forget his old fashioned thoughts and let her go down on him. She needed the feeling of him pulsing his venom into her mouth.

She shivered at the thought as she looked up into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:05 pm

"The answers yes." He smiled, staring into her beautiful eyes as he worked at her harder, waiting for her to come for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:24 pm

Esme smiled as she got up from the desk. She took both of his hands and pulled him to her, before pushing him gently against the book case.

Starting on his neck, she feathered kisses all along his body, his shoulders, chest, stomach, hips and thighs. She smirked and looked up at him from her position on her knees.

Her fingers ran up the inside of his thighs before resting on his hips.

Esme took his throbbing cock into her mouth, paying attention to the tip with her tongue and grazing her teeth around him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:28 pm

He shuddered as she took him in her mouth, his darker side coming out to play.

"Fuck, yeah." He growled, teasing his hands through her hair, he met her eyes with his and saw the pleasure she had there. His cock was throbbing against her Tongue and he knew he didn't have long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:44 pm

Hearing his profanitys and having his hands rough in her hair almost pushed her overboard as she fought off the urge to come.

She took one hand from his hips and cupped his balls, massaging them gently whilst she lowered her mouth over him, sucking his length in as far as she could take it. She repeated this movement, sucking harder as she stroked his balls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:49 pm

He moaned as she took his balls in her mouth and moved his hips, desperate to be inside of her. He felt the waves of his orgasm beginning as he tried to fight it. "I can't hold on." He groaned, apologising as he spilt his hot venom in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:59 pm

Esme gladly lapped up and swallowed his hot venom. She sucked him dry and pulled away slowly, licking her lips.

She rose to her feet "Dont ever apologise for doing that"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlisle Cullen
Vampire
Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:05 am

He smiled playfully at her, pulling her toward him. "Thank you." He whispered in her ear. Before claiming her mouth aggressively. He picked her up, wrapped her legs around his waist and pushed her up against the bookcase.

There was no way he was asking for permission today, today he was taking her, because she was his.

He placed his tip at her wet entrance and pushed in hard and fast, not pausing as he usually did but thrusting in and out of her with a vengeance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle   

Back to top Go down

The Study - Tag Esme & Carlisle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next