Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Jasper & Alice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:16 am

"Jasper.." she murmured in turn against his, panting softly as she bit his lip again, wanting to hear him growl again. She whimpered as he pulled again, a pout started to form on her lips until he smiled and took her hand, using it to touch himself with it. She bit her lip, moaning softly as she felt the hard muscles along his body, wondering what he was thinking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:23 am

Jasper still holding her hand in his brought her hand to hard erect penis. He put alices hand round her his shaft and moaned, a ripple of pleasure going thew his body. He leaned forward, licking alices lips flicking his tongue in an out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:38 am

She bit her lip and moaned softly as he pressed her hand into his erection, and she gladly wrapped her fingers around it, enjoying the moans that fell from his lips. As he leaned down, she kissed him, her tongue snaking out to tease his as she pumped his hard length in her hand slowly, squeezing her fingers around it as she slowly picked up the pace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:43 am

Jasper moaned against Alice's lips as her hand began to stroke the length of him and pumped his cock.

He wanted more, it had been to long, he wanted to taste her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:53 am

Alice kissed him deeper as she began to move her hand faster, eager to finally bring him to release as her free hand slid into his hair, slipping her tongue past his lips as her fingers tangled in his hair.

"Tell me what you want, darling," she whispered against his lips, squeezing her fingers around his length.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:01 am

Jasper groaned as she squeezed his length, " Alice I need you.... to feel your mouth...." He hated to ask, he was attentive lover and wanted to please Alice always first but his need and lust was over flowing. He loved her so much, it made him growl with the overwheling feelings he felt both his and Alices
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:17 am

Alice grinned as he stumbled over his answer and sat up slowly, feeling every ounce of his desire radiate through her body. She stood just as slow, turning them around and pushing him down on the bed, licking her lips at him as she slowly sank to her knees, leaning to kiss the skin under his bellybutton before opening her mouth around his erection, and tightening her lips around it, sinking down on it to engulf him in the wet heat of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:23 am

Jasper gave a deep moan as Alices mouth took his cock into her mouth. He arched his back with pleasure, grabbing at the sheets of the bed.

"O'my god Alice...." The feel of her was intense and made his senses vibrate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:28 am

Alice moaned around his length, bobbing her head up and down his erection, sucking hard, pulling her mouth back to swirl her tongue around the tip before sinking her lips back down, taking him deep into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:30 am

Jasper groaned and made fist among the sheets, his body shaking with intense waves of pleasure, "O my goodness Alice...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:35 am

Alice sucked harder, wanting to push him over the edge just as he'd done for her, enjoying the sound of him moaning her name. She looked up at him, moaning around his erection as her head moved faster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:09 am

Jasper was consumed by the pleasure that Alice was giving him that his hands dug into the sheets on the bed with nails ripping at the sheets, as waves of delight flowed over his body.

"Alice....." he moaned through gritted teeth. Hips thrusting forward slightly so that she could feel more of her, her moaning driving him to the brink of ecstasy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:46 am

She loved the sound of her name coming from his lips, and she only doubled her efforts, bobbing her head faster, sucking harder before pressing her lips tightly to the base of his cock - glad she didn't need to breathe or the task would prove quite difficult. As she pulled her head back, she very lightly grazed her teeth against his length, trying to drive him over the edge as she lifted both hands to his chest, her nails biting into his skin as she dragged them down his body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:21 pm

Jasper could not hold on much longer, the feel of Alice tongue and mouth going faster was making his senses go wild. When she dug her nails along his chest and teeth along his manhood, he could not hold it any longer.

He threw back his head and drove his fist into the bed, making the already broken bed shake, "ALICE....."

Waves of searing heat flowed through him as he spilled his hot venom into Alices mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:36 pm

Alice moaned around his length as he fell over the edge, swallowing every drop of venom that spilled into her mouth as she slowed her movements. Her tongue caressed his length slowly, cleaning him up before pulling her mouth back and slowly crawling onto the bed with him. She laid on top of him, wrapping her arms around him, her head resting on his chest as she kissed it.

"I love you, my darling," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:42 pm

Jasper wrapped his arms around Alice pulling her close, if he had a heart that still beat it would b pounding in his chest.

"I love you too my darling." he softly kissed her on her eyelids, "Until the end of time my love."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:51 pm

Alice snuggled into his embrace and she pulled herself up higher so she could reach him. She smiled as he kissed her eyelids and she cupped his face gently, kissing his lips. She rested her head next to his and closed her eyes, her fingers playing with his hair slowly.

"I should get up and start arranging this wedding," she whispered, but made no move to get up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:00 pm

Jasper smiled, "There is no rush, the wonderful Alice I dont doubt already knows who to call to get this all sorted at the snap of her little fingers."

He pulled her closer, burying his head in her neck, gently nibbling her ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:24 pm

Alice giggled softly and kissed him once more, smiling at him as she pecked his lips in between words, "That's right, darling, you know what I'm capable of."

She giggled again as he buried his face in her neck, her fingers tangling in his hair gently. "I love spending time like this," she whispered, "I love it when you cuddle with me and kiss on me for no reason at all."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:29 pm

Jasper smiled and his fingers playfully made little circle on her back, nibbling at her smooth throat.

"My darling I have to restrain myself or otherwise you would never leave this room." He loved just being with her, it made him whole
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:44 pm

She bit her lip, tilting her head to the side letting out a soft, happy sigh as his mouth moved over her throat.

She giggled softly at his words and wrapping her arms around him as she kissed and nibble on his chest. "I wouldn't mind that," she grinned up him, "you're the only thing I need to survive.. to be happy. You and only you, my love."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:48 pm

Jasper smiled and kissed her gently on the lips, "As you are for me my love." his eyes looking at her intently "you are my everything."

He buried his head her neck, never wanting to leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:06 pm

She kissed him just as softly, looking back into his eyes as her fingers caressed his cheek. "I love the way you look at me, Jasper," she whispered softly, "it makes me feel like the only woman in your world."

As his face buried in her neck, she cuddled closer to him, her own face pressing into his shoulder as she smiled against his skin. She was home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:11 pm

If sleep where possible Jasper would happily have closed his eyes and fall asleep in Alices arms.

His hands skimmed up and down her thighs, writing her name with his fingers.

"I love you darling, more than words and eternity could ever show."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:21 pm

She hummed softly against his ear, her fingers playing gently with his hair, shivering as his fingertips wrote against her sensitive skin. "I love you, too, Jasper," she whispered, "more than anything."

She looked up at him, and kissed his lips, smiling at him. "You're my angel, you know that?" she murmured, pushing his hair out of his eyes, "Without you, I'd be lost."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   

Back to top Go down

Jasper & Alice
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next