Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Jasper & Alice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:30 pm

Alice relaxed in his arms, nodding head slowly as she took small shuddering breaths. She calmed as he stroked her back, her hands doing the same to him. "Promise?" she asked softly, "Always?"

She knew he would be, but she needed reassuring right now. Needed to to hear that everything would be okay - that he'd never abandon her the way she feared Peter would.

Last edited by Alice Cullen. on Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:36 pm

Jasper trembled, the fear over Peter making his once beating heart ache.

"Alice I promise. I will ALWAYS be here. I will not leave you, darling I cannot live without you."

His hands trailed up to her shoulders to slowly smooth them, as if he could massage the pain away.

"If I had could breath, you would be the air that I would need to live." He leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips, barely touching.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:06 pm

She felt him tremble and she held him tighter. She tried her best to put all negative thoughts away from her head, knowing she was forcing him to feel everything she felt. She felt horrible for doing that to him. She nodded at his reassuring words, and leaned up, pressing her face against his neck. "Thank you, baby," she whispered, "that's all I needed to hear."

She whimpered softly as his hands massaged her shoulders, and she kissed his neck softly. She pulled back from his neck to kiss his jaw softly. "I'm sorry, I know it's hard on you when I'm feeling so upset," she murmured against his lips, kissing him every so softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:20 pm

Jasper smiled and kissed her back slowly, his tongue tracing the bottom of with the faintest touch.

He pulled back and looked at her, " My love I hate seeing you upset but I'd rather feel it with you that not at all."

Jasper took his from where he had been massaging her shoulders and placed them on her hips, pulling her closer to him. So that they where so close not a breath was separating them

" Darling, you are part of me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:38 pm

Alice moaned so softly even she barely heard, reaching up to touch his face. "Jasper..." she breathed against his lips, "I love you..so much.." She kissed him once more, keeping them light and soft, her fingers gently tangling in his hair. She loved this man more than her own life - she knew he'd never do anything to hurt her.

She gasped softly as he pressed her against him tightly, looking up at him slowly. She slowly slid her hand down his cheek, down to the front of his chest, caressing softly. "I always want to be a part of you, Jasper. You're my everything. My world. Thank you for always being so good to me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:48 pm

Jasper moaned, Alice was making this so difficult and it made him feel like his chest was in a vice to hear her say such nice things when he was a prt of the reason she was hurting. It's for her safety, he told himself.

Taking her mouth firmly with his own, so that the moan would appear to be that of pleasure. His tongue firmly opening her mouth but not roughly. Stroking the inside of her satin mouth with his tongue.

His hands slipping down to her small little bottom cupping it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:06 pm

Alice gasped as his mouth moved firmly against her, taking her by surprise. Yet, she couldn't help but melt into his embrace, opening her lips to his as she felt his tongue. She moaned softly, her small hands gripping the front of his shirt as her lips trembled against his.

She arched her body as his hands moved to cup her backside, and she wrapped her arms around him, pressing even closer to him. Her lips parted from his just barely enough to speak, and her eyes fluttered. "Jasper..tell me you love me," she whispered, aching to hear the words from him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:12 pm

Jasper leaned down and placed feather light kisses on her nose, her cheek, her chin, her eyes...

"Alice I love everything about you, your nose, your cheek, your chin, your eyes. " Kissing them as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:21 pm

Alice smiled warmly, her eyes filled with so much love for him. Her hands ran through his hair once more as her other continued to gently caress his chest. She peppered kisses against his neck, throat and jaw, enjoying the soft feel of his skin under her lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:29 pm

Alice's kisses brought a moan to Jaspers this time and this time there was no faking, it was pure pleasure and need for his wife.

He forced himself to concentrate, he felt bad enough hurting her by messing with Peter, he couldn't take advantage.

He swallowed and pulled back, "Darling, I want nothing more....... but your upset." he knew it sound it feeble, really he wanted nothing more
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:25 pm

The sound of his moan only made her scoot closer to him, her hand gripping his shirt a little tighter. But as he pulled away, she blinked slowly, looking up at him questioningly. As he spoke, she looked down, and nodded slightly as she bit her lip, pushing away the feelings of rejection that were rising again, knowing he only wanted what was best for her. "I'm sorry," she whispered, wrapping her arms around him, pressing her face into his chest again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:31 pm

Jasper could sense her deepening pain and feeling of rejection.

He rolled over so that he had Alice pinned under him. "Darling I want you," Taking her hand to his hard erection. "Don't ever doubt that." Leaning down he kissed her slowly and deeply, savouring the taster of her.

Pulling back he looked into her eyes. "I only whats best for you...." reassuring himself as much as her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:19 pm

She gasped softly as he rolled over on top of her, and she blinked, looking up at him. She bit her lip, a soft moan escaping her as he held her hand to his erection. She palmed it gently as his lips came down to meet hers, and she kissed his slowly, her free hand cupping his face as her tongue slowly slipped past his lips, slowly exploring his mouth with a soft moan.

As he pulled back, she nodded, lifting both hands to run through his hair and nodded slowly. "I know," she whispered, "I'm sorry I'm being like this..I really am trying to get past it all. I'm just afraid I'm going to lose my brother when I've only just found him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:07 pm

Jasper sighed, " Alice I am here, I am never leaving your side and you have a big family that loves and I know its not the same but if he doesn't want to be part of your life then Darling it really is his loss. "

He stroked her cheek. "My love, I will give you whatever is in my power and give."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:39 pm

Alice felt as though he was getting irritated with her, so she opted for simply nodding as she bit her lip. She rested her head against his chest, thinking about Peter. Why had he reacted so suddenly? Why did he suddenly seem so uncomfortable and uneasy with her? He had been so quick to want to leave.

"I know," she whispered, closing her eyes at his touch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:44 pm

Jasper rested his head on her forehead, sensing her her sadness at her words.

"Alice Darling I am not trying to make trival your feelings or anything like that but show you that you are not alone. We will always be here. I am sorry if my comment seemed insenstive. "

He kissed her lips, shifting his weight so that his erection did not poke Alice quite so much.

"i love you....." his hands caressing her stomach and breasts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:37 pm

She looked lovingly into his eyes as he pressed his forehead against hers, and she reached up with both arms, wrapping them around his neck. She shook her head lightly, "No, it's alright. It's not you, it's me. I need to stop feeling so sorry for myself. You're right, I do have a family who loves me. I should stop being so selfish."

She moaned softly once more as he kissed her again, whimpering against his lips as he shifted around. Her body arched as his hands, moaning softly under his touch. She was unsure if she should go any further though. Moments ago she had tried, and he had pulled back. "I love you more," she whispered, deciding to go ahead - if he wanted to stop her, he would.

Her hands snuck under his shirt, and caressed his skin as she kissed down to his neck, nibbling softly as her hands slid against his back, pressing her body into his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:58 pm

Jasper resolve disappeared as Alice's hands stroked his back, her soft lips kissing and nibbling at his neck.

He leaned down and took her mouth with his own, his tongue teasing, licking her bottom lip and flicking gently in and out her mouth. His hands, skimming down her body and slipping into jeans, stroking her hips.

Jasper sighed.

He pulled away and looked deep into her eyes. "Alice.......??" His eyes searching that she wanted this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:14 pm

Alice moaned softly as she felt him give in, moaning against his mouth as they kissed. She tightened her arms around his neck, pulling him closer as she ran her tongue along his, arching her body into his with a whimper. She trembled as she felt his hands stroking her bare hips from under her jeans. She started to deepen the kiss before he pulled away.

She looked up at him questioning and when he said her name, she heard the doubt in his voice. She growled and pushed him away, rolling out from under him. "God Jasper, if you don't want me then just say so! Quit treating me like your fucking puppet! First you want me, and when I respond, you pull away. And now again, what the hell am I doing wrong?"

She walked away, running her hands through her hair. She sank down on the desk chair, crossing her arms as she buried her face in her arms, dry sobs leaving her chest. God, what was wrong with her?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:22 pm

Jasper sank back into the bed, holding his head in his hands.

"Alice I wont calm you. There is obviously something you feel you need to get out, so I am not going to surpress it."

He sat up and swung his legs of the bed and dropped to the floor. " Alice you know I want you. I am sorry if being concerned about your feelings and not wanting to take advantage when your upset make you feel like a puppet. Dam it Alice you know I would never think that of you."

Jasper turned and walked off to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:36 pm

Alice's head snapped up and she looked at him incredulously. As he started to walk off into the bathroom, and was on him in a second, grabbing his arm and turning him around. "Are you kidding me? I basically threw myself at you twice! Can't you see that you make me feel better?"

She let out another dry sob and shook her head. "N-nevermind," she cried softly, moving towards the bed and sinking down on it, hugging his pillow. She felt so confused. She felt pushed away by everyone all of a sudden. Her brother hadn't wanted after just a few minutes of spending time with her. And now she'd made Jasper mad at her with her stupid outburst.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:49 pm

Jasper came and sat next to her on the bed but not touching her, " Alice you don't throw yourself at anyone. Darling there is not a day that goes bye that I do not want you."

He sighed, " I am sorry........" he whispered. Jasper hates seeing Alice hurting like this and he felt guilty enough knowing that he had caused it by pushing Peter away but now he had could not even comfort her without making a mess of it, making things worse and there was likely more to come.....

He sat there not moving, xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:30 am

Alice felt him close, and she anticipated his touch, but was disappointed when he didn't. A small frown curled her lips and she hugged the pillow tighter.

"Jasper, I don't want you to apologize..I just need you to hold me and tell it's okay.." She slowly turned to face him and frowned. "I'm sorry..I know I should know all of that by now, and I swear I do.. I just.. I'm.." she trailer off and pressed her face against the pillow again.

"I'm such a child. How do you put up with me?" she murmured quietly into the pillow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:37 am

Jasper crawled up behind Alice and spooned himself round her again. Stroking her hair,

"Darling I don't put up with anything. I love you and all that you are. My love, you are more patient with me and have more to deal with than I ever have, it can't be easy still babysitting me round humans to make sure I dont loose it. Look at what happened with Bella, we all know my self control is not as good as any of you. How do you put up with me?? "

He stroked her back.

"My love....... please......" He wanted to see her smile. He wanted her to be happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:35 am

Her body instantly relaxed under his touch, and she leaned against him, hugging his arms. "You do," she whispered weakly, "you put up with my temper tantrums.." As he continued to speak, she slowly turned in his arms, and hugged him tightly. "I love you, Jasper. Just the way you are. I don't care if you can't control your hunger all the time, that's why I'm here. That's why I'm your wife. To help you. To support you. To do what's best for you. Isn't that what you do for me?" She rubbed his back and kissed his chest. "I don't look at you as a chore, baby. You're the best thing that could've ever happened to me."

She kissed his chest once more and looked up at him as he spoke again and she kissed him softly, pulling back to touch his cheek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   

Back to top Go down

Jasper & Alice
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next