Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Jasper & Alice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:05 am

Alice giggled softly, and nodded.

"We have the rest of eternity to spend together, my love. Though," she paused with an amused grin, "I'm sure they're well aware of where we are and what we've been doing."

She kissed him once more, before slowly standing, pulling him up as well. "Clothes. Clothes would be good," she giggled before moving to pull on bra and panties, slipping into a pair of jeans before tossing her ruined bra at him. "You owe me a new bra, sir," she teased before pulling a nice top over her head and smoothing it out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:13 am

Jasper laughed,

"like you need more clothes alice" he quickly reached behind her for some chinos and a polo neck, jasper kissed he neck as he took the clothes.

"you owe me a new bed" andjasper quickly slipped on his clothes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:21 am

She shivered as he kissed her neck and she leaned into him for a moment. "Like we need a new bed," she teased in turn. "We don't even sleep on it. And there's plenty of other surfaces for our..bed room activities."

She smiled as he dressed and she smoothed his shirt lovingly. Suddenly, she stilled and Roman's face came back into her head. She expected to see Anna with him, but instead she saw Eva. And now the two were wrapped in an embrace. Had she been wrong? Has Roman changed his mind? She wasn't sure but as the vision floated away, she blinked.

"Huh," she said thoughtfully to herself, "Roman's coming for dinner," she said absent-mindedly, still trying to make sense of her vision as she took his hand, leading him out of their bedroom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:11 pm

Alice sighed as she felt Jasper's hands on her hips and she sighed once more. "You need to stop worrying so much over, Anna," she said softly, "She deserves to be happy." She looked at him once more, "You know, I mentioned lingerie, and you didn't even blink an eye. You're here, but you're not actually here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:21 pm

Jasper knew Alice was right, she was. He put his head on the top pf her head and sighed.

"I will try harder my love. Having a sister after so long is strange..... I am not sure where the lines are but your right she deserves to be hsppy and....." He had o admit from what he saw on the porch jacob did that.

He smiled into her hair, "Would you care to give me a a liilt fashion show...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:23 pm

Jasper heard his sister screaming for him from downstairs. He let go of Alice and turned and ran down the stairs blowing a kiss to Alice as he ran out the door.

OOC The Living Room
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:43 pm

OOC 'back from woods and living room'

Jasper went to go and find Alice. To talk to find out what what was really happening, none of it made sense, none of it but if he talked to her....he desperately anted everything to be alright.

He walked and whispered, "ALice??"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:45 pm

She turned to him with a distraught expression, her eyes full of all turmoil and sorrow she was feeling - her doubt, her sadness, he conflict.

She looked at him questioningly, biting her lip, wondering how much he had heard.

"What?" she asked weakly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:50 pm

"Alice, please tell me I didn't hear what I thought I did?" He looked at her with eyes filled with confusion and sadness, willing this all to be a mistake but from the way she looked at him..... it was true.

"O' Alice why...."

Jasper sat down his head in his hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:54 pm

Alice looked at him almost incredulously, sitting up slowly.

"Because of you!" she cried, "Ever since she showed up, before you even knew she was your sister, it's been nothing but Anna Anna Anna. I'm your wife, Jasper! Do you have any idea how badly I've been hurting? I may have been speaking while angry, but I meant every word I said to her."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:44 pm

Jasper could feel her anger and knew that it was driven out of fear. "Alice I love you and I know your pain, darling I can feel it but I feel hers too and what you said was mean and uncalled for Alice."

He looked up at Alice, " I dont want her in a romantic way, I don't what more I can do to show you that YOU are the one that I want."

Jasper got up wanting to reach out and touch Alice but the look in her eyes, the way she looked at him, stopped him in his tracks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:34 pm

Alice shrunk back from his touch - afraid her anger would die instantly without getting her point across.

"Put yourself in my shoes, Jasper. How would you feel if I was giving another man special attention? If I left you to run to him? If I put him first? Put him before you? How would that make you feel, huh?" she challenged. "What I said to her what nothing more than what I felt - what I still feel. And you know what? I shouldn't have to step toe around my feelings for her! I was nice to her, Jasper, I accepted her and I was civil to her - despite everything. Despite the fact that you went as far as kissing her. But I've had enough. This is enough! I feel like I'm losing you. Can you even begin to imagine how that feels?"

She turned her back to him as her shoulders started to shudder with tearless sobs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:44 pm

Jasper walked over to Alice and touching her shoulder whispered, "You are not loosing me Alice. I love you with all that I am, I tell you, I show you. It is in every touch, in every look, every word.... I am not sure what more than I can to reassure you."

He turned ALice to face him. "But Anna is a part of my life too and we need to find a way to make this work." JAsper stoked her cheek. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:52 pm

She trembled almost violently as he touched her shoulder and she shook her head. "Then why does it feel like it?" she whispered brokenly. "You tell me, and you think you show me, but do you really? Does it say you love me when you run out on me after her? Do you not think I feel jealous when she's naked and all over you? You don't even know the half of that situation. If you knew.. you'd understand."

She looked up at him s he turned her around and she looked down. "Please Jasper, don't go after her," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:05 pm

"Alice you make it sound like I run out on you to hurt you. Darling I don't. She just needs me at the moment, can't you see she is lost and needs help."

Jasper put a finger under Alices chin and tilted her head up. "I would ran after you too if you needed me you know that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:12 pm

She looked up at him as he tilted her head up. "Are you sure?" she whispered, her voice soft - full of fear. "Even if she needed you at the same time?"

Finally, she broke. She fell into his arms, clinging to him as tightly as she could, her body trembling against his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:22 pm

Jasper held Alice tightly, "Alice she is new to our way of life, to being part of family. Please have patience." He rubbed his hands along her back, "As you did for me and still do."

He hates seeing Alice in pain. He hated being all of this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:33 pm

She felt her heart break and she pulled away from him, trembling. "So basically thats' a no. I hope we're never in trouble at the same time 'cause my heart tells me you'd go after her, first."

She lowered herself onto the bed, her arms wrapped around herself as she willed herself to hold her composure. "I have been patient, Jasper. But I can't take this anymore."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:39 pm

"Alice please don't do this to yourself, to us'"

Jasper kneeled infront of Alice, " There is no choice her. I am IN love with you, you are my soulmate and I love Anna she is my sister. You have been amazing and you know she loves Jacob, don't torture yourself ALice."

He looked up at her eyes begging.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:47 pm

She looked to him as he knelt in front of her and she felt as though tears would somehow fall down her cheeks. She was so completely heartbroken everything that had been happening - by her thoughts, by Anna's actions, by Jasper's reactions.

"Please stay with me," she whispered, leaning forward to throw her arms around his neck, clinging to him tightly. "Please, I need you here with me right now." She clung to him tighter still, her body trembling against his. "Tell me you need me, please, Jasper.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:51 pm

Jasper held her Alice close, whispering into her ear, "Alice I need you. I will always need you. I am nothing without you..... incomplete. Darling you make me whole."

Jasper stroked her back, willing her to see how much she meant to him.

"Please apologize to Anna, she needs to here, home with us."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:20 am

Alice start to melt into his embrace - until he mentioned Ana again.

She shoved him back away from her, her eyes hurt again. She didn't care if he thought she was doing this to them, she felt she had a right. She was his wife - why wasn't he giving her the place she deserved?

"Apologize to her?!" she cried, "I'm not apologizing to her! Jasper, please don't go after her."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:27 am

Jasper straightened himself and looked at Alice, his eyes hurt. " she she is my sister and I don't see anyone else going after her."

He walked out the door whispering. "I love you"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:31 am

Her heart broke at the look on his face. But the look on his eyes were exactly the way she felt.

"Jasper," she whispered brokenly as she slowly fell to her knees, "please, don't go after her.."

But as he walked out the door, she sank further to the floor, her heart falling to pieces. She shook her head, and quickly got up, fishing out the suitcase she had only just brought home, throwing clothes in it once again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:04 am

Mackenzie arrived back at the house, having not been able to find Jasper, she picked up Alice's scent upstairs and followed it, knocking gently on her bedroom door.

"Alice?" She called out. "It's Mackenzie, may I come in?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.acreativejunkie.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   

Back to top Go down

Jasper & Alice
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next