Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Jasper & Alice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:06 am

She caught Mackenzie's scent the second she was outside the door, and took a deep breath as she asked to come in.

"Yes," she called out, her voice broken. She cleared her throat, throwing more clothes into the suit case, "Yes, come in, Mackenzie."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:11 am

She pushed the door open slowly and walked in. "Alice, I'm really sorry I couldn't find..."

She looked around at the bags Alice was throwing clothes into. "Where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.acreativejunkie.webs.com
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:15 am

Alice shook her head, biting her lip. "It's okay. H-he found me." She stopped as Mackenzie asked her the question and she slowly sank into the bed, her head in her hands. "I don't know," she admitted, "Port Angeles, I think. I..I just need to get out of here. I have to be gone by the time Jasper gets back with.. with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:17 am

She shook her head, not fully understanding, but recognising a girl in distress. "Here let me help." She said, stepping forward and folding Alice's clothes neatly.

"Why do you have to leave?" She questioned, not sure if Alice was ready to answer.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:27 am

Alice looked to Mackenzie gratefully. Her hands were shaking so badly she wasn't sure she could do anything right now. She pushed her hair out of her face and frowned, the pressure in her chest growing more and more overwhelming.

"Jasper, he went after Anna. Even after I asked him not to..he's hurting me and it's like he doesn't care. I just..I need to be away or I'll do something I regret," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:30 am

"I can understand that." She replied softly, picking up one of Alice's bags. "Is there anything else you need from the house?" She asked.

She fully intended to go with Alice, whether she liked it or not. She didn't think Alice should be alone right now, she didn't know what was going on, just that Alice had had a vision which had shaken her, obviously something to do with her mate and his sister. She hoped that maybe an outsider could help Alice figure things out and work out what was best for her.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:36 am

Alice shook her head, immediately standing and moving to the desk in the corner. She trembled as she leaned over it, grabbed a pen and a pad of paper. She needed to leave an explanation - something.

Jasper,

I'm sorry you couldn't realize how much you were and are hurting me. I find it so heartbreaking that you left me here to go find her. I understand she's your sister - but I'm your wife. We've been together for decades and it seems that Anna was all it took to make you forget that. It makes me question just how strong our relationship truly is. I love you with everything in me. If my heart could beat, it would beat for you.

But I can't be here with her. I can't bare to watch her and her uncontrollable urge to be near you, even if it doesn't mean anything to her.

Please tell Carlisle and Esme that I love them, and to forgive me.

-Alice

She brought the paper to the bed, laying it gingerly on the bed before turning to Mackenzie. "I need to go," she said, reaching for the bag. "Thank you, Mackenzie."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mackenzie Falls

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:38 am

Mackenzie refused to hand over the bag. "You're not going alone Alice."

She stepped toward the door. "You helped me and now it's time to return the favour."
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:40 am

Alice couldn't help but smile slightly, and she stepped over to her, hugging her tightly before motioning her to the window. With one look back to Mackenzie, she nodded and jumped down, quickly moving the yellow Porsche, popping it open before sliding into the front seat, waiting for Mackenzie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:41 am

OOC - continued form desicions in The woods

As they approached Anna knew that something was not right. She could no longer smell Alice. "Jasper, shes not here, shes gone, i cant smell her and believe me, my sense of smell is very accute right now."
She was worried, had alice left knowing that jasper would convince her to come home? Was it already too late?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:45 am

Jasper picked up the letter on the bed,

The paper fell form his fingers and to the floor. "She's gone. My Alice is gone and its all my falult...

Japer sat on the bed his heads between his knees cradles in his hands
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:49 am

Anna was incredulous by this point, she couldnt believe that he was giving in so easily. "So thats it then, you are just going to give up are you? The big brave soldier from the south, is going to give up the fight and sit here and mope for the rest of his life? I think not! Get up off your behind and go and get her....She needs to see you fight for her, that is what is missing. Do whatever you need to do. Tell her what i told you. ANd tell her ........ tell her......tell her that me and jacob are getting married if that helps....i sure he wont complain." She laughed as she imagined the look on his face when she told him that one. "Go....Now" She ordered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:54 am

Jasper looked up at Anna her eyes bright with fire,

He stood up and growled, " I wont give up when it comes to Alice, never she is my life." Angry that anyone would think that he would just walk away.

"Find Jacob, sort things with him and I won't be back unless I have Alice..... even it takes the rest of forever..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leah Clearwater
Wolf Pack
Wolf Pack

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:56 am

"Well,i guess i will be seeing you soon then. I have faith in you jazz, i know you will win her back. you are soul mates."

She watched him run out the door and then made her way to the kicthen where she knew Jacob was waiting for her....now to break the news to him that he was engaged to be married.

OOC - cont in the kitchen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:01 am

Jasper jumped into the car and was racing to seattle,

To the beach, where they had been happy before all this had happened.

OOC Seattle BEach
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:30 pm

OOC from Anna's Room

Jasper lead Alice into there room and dropped down on to the bed,still broken it was nice to be here alone with no friction or stress. He looked at the bags still in ther corner from her shopping trip with Anna
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:36 pm

Alice giggled as she watched Jasper plopped down on the broken bed, and she watched as he eyed the bags in the corner. She grinned a little, setting her pad to the side as she walked over to him. Leaning down to him and kissing him. "See something that interests you?" she asked softly, pecking his lips again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:40 pm

Jasper smiled up at Alice, "You have a lot to organise but I do remember someone promising me a....." he nodded towards the lingerie bags." I think it was a fashion show?"

His smile spread and he stretched out his legs between Alices.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:48 pm

Alice grinned and sank between his legs, lowering her head to kiss the middle of his chest. "Well.." she said, glancing to the clock, "it is only two in the morning..I'm sure a little.. play time first would greatly motivate me to do everything I need to do.. I have plenty of time," she murmured.

She gently moved her hand over his eyes, and whispered into his ear, "Close your eyes," before rolling off of him, and moving towards the bag of lingerie. "What do say, love? Are you up for it?" she asked as she looking through the bag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:57 pm

Jasper kept his eyes closed and a lazy smile crossed his face, "My darling, when it comes to you my love I am always up for it."

He unbottoned his shirt and threw it at Alice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:04 pm

She giggled as she caught his shirt, keeping it close as she stripped of her own clothes. She pulled on a vibrant red lace set of boyshort panties and a bra, glancing in the mirror quickly before pulling shirt shirt of, buttoning enough of it to only let the red lace bra peek out.

"Hmm, open your eyes, darling," she said, standing in his line of sight, her pose sexy as she waited for him to see her, keeping his shirt on for the moment to tease him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:09 pm

Jasper opened his eyes to see Alice standing before him, she looked so dam sexy in his shirt and with a flash of red peeking from underneath.

"Mmm Alice you look....." He jumped up and pulled her to him, crushing his lips to hers, his tongue demanding her lips open to his hunger.

His hands skimmed up her thighs and and toyed with panties that he has seen only a flash off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:18 pm

She squeaked softly against his lips, her arms wrapping around his neck as she kissed him back, her mouth opening to his just as eagerly, standing on the tips of her toes to reach him fully.

She trembled as his hands ran along her thighs, and she slid her hands down to his chest, teasingly pushing him down on the bed. She grinned teasingly at him, standing between his legs as she slowly turned her back to face him, unbuttoning the shirt, looking back at him over her shoulder as she slowly let it drop - exposing the top of her shoulders, her back, before finally fluttering to the ground before slowly turning around. "Hmmm, what do you think? Do you think it looks good on me?" she asked with mock innocence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:23 pm

Jasper felt his lust grow and his cock so rock hard as Alice teased him with the slow removal of his shirt.

He growled, "You cheeky minx" reaching up and grabbing her hand and pulling her ontop of him.

He moaned and kissed his tongue roaming all over he mouth tracing her lips and chin and down her throat.

Making ccircles iwth his tongue on her breasts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:41 pm

She grinned as he pulled her down on top of him, and she kissed him back just as passionately, her lips immediately opening for him as her tongue delved into his mouth as well. Her hands trailed down his naked chest, moaning as his mouth moved down her body, her back arching, pushing her breasts out to him.

Her hands moved down into his hair, her fingers tangling in it as she moaned his name. "Touch me, darling," she whispered, eager to feel his hands on her body as well as his mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jasper & Alice   

Back to top Go down

Jasper & Alice
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next