Welcome to Forks
Please note that to view character posts, you have to be a registered user. This is to protect both our members, and those surfing the internet. You must be over 18 to enter.

Please click below to LOG IN or REGISTER.

Welcome to Forks.

The Twilight Saga, Post Breaking Dawn Role Playing Game

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
DECEMBER 2010 - Now Re-Casting. Please check the characters section for available roles & contact Bella or Carlisle
Latest topics
» Anyone interested? Many characters available.
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm by Bella Cullen

» Characters: October 2013
Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:39 pm by Bella Cullen

» Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:44 pm by Rosalie Hale

» Patrol is different now
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm by Paul

» Characters currently taken December 2010
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 pm by Bella Cullen

» Anyone up for starting?
Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm by Bella Cullen

» Welcome - August 25th 2010
Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am by Esme Cullen

» We would like to start, please claim a character
Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:46 am by Esme Cullen

» A little bit about myself.
Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 am by Alice Cullen..

Affiliates
EternallyCullen

fallanydeeper

acreativejunkie

Share | 

Family

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:46 am

"And she's a panther," Eva pointed out, taking a seat at on the arm of the couch so that she was sitting near Jasper's feet. "They're both shifters, or at least Anna used to be. Well...actually, I think that she still has her shifter powers. She still has a little bit of the shifter scent."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:48 am

Alice rubbed his leg comfortingly. "Well, Anna used to be a cat, kind of. Maybe it's true - opposites do attract," she offered weakly, a small smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:53 am

Japser pounced to his feet, he could hear anna screaming.

Anna"!!! what was that monster oing, he made ready to run...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:54 am

Alice stumbled back into the seat further before pouncing on Jasper, pinning down on the floor. "JASPER!" she yelped, holding him down, "Stop it! She doesn't need protecting right now!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:55 am

"Jasper, stop it!" Eva exclaimed, pulling him back by his arm. "Can't you tell that those are cries of passion?" Maybe that wasn't the best thing to say, but really, in Eva's opinion, Jasper should know what those sounded like by now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:07 am

Jasper eased into alices grip.

He looked at eva and spat "YOU are not helping...." Jasper stopped and lay stilll.

"That filty dog, filty dog... jasper mutterd to himself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:09 am

Eva sighed and slumped back against the head of the sofa.
"Sorry," she said again, and she meant it. "I just don't know what to say to make you feel better about this. You are her brother after all, and you haven't had time to get over being overprotective yet."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:10 am

Alice moved to sit on him, knowing he'd never throw her off to fly out the door. "Jasper, Eva's only trying to help, love," she said. She looked to Eva with an apologetic smile. "I'm sure Anna will be back soon, and when they're back, you have to be nice, Jasper."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:13 am

Eva gave Alice a grateful smile and then looked back down at Jasper.
"Hey, maybe you'll actually end up liking him," she said, trying to be encouraging and optimistic. The expression that came over Jasper's face at that statement, made Eva realize that it was probably time to change the subject.
"So, Alice, you said that there was something you that you needed to talk to me about?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jazzie

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:16 am

Jasper just lay there, he would not hurt alice and trying to get up would only do that so he was still.

"stupid dog..." he nuttered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:17 am

She couldn't help but shake her head with an amused smile at Eva's statement. "We'll all be fine, I'm sure." Not moving off of Jasper, Alice clapped her hands happily. "I was wrong earlier," she paused, "well, not wrong, but there was a change. Roman, Jasper's friend, he's not here for Anna. He'll be here for you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:31 am

Eva's eyes widened in surprise, and she didn't know what to say at first. There was a guy coming here and he was meant for her?
Pues, es extra├▒o, she thought, sitting there and staring down at her hands. Alice's visions were reliable, she was sure, but did that mean that this would all work out? Suppose the guy had liked the way that she'd looked in his vision of her or whatever but that he didn't end up liking anything else? Or suppose that he really did end up wanting Anna since she'd been the first one that he'd been coming for? Or suppose that the vision changed again, and he went for someone else?
That was when Eva mentally slapped herself and told herself to stop worrying so much. She hadn't even met the guy yet. Nothing was set in stone. She should just relax, get ready for the company, and see how things went. And while she was doing that, she could try and help Alice keep Jasper from killing Jacob.
That being done, she looked up at Alice and smiled, "Well, thanks for the warning. I guess that I should go get changed. And at least we know that your dressing Anna did her some good tonight."
She paused and thought, Well, a lot of good, based on the screaming. Jasper probably didn't want to hear that said out loud.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:44 am

Alice smiled, and once sure that Jasper wouldn't run after Jacob, she stood. "Do you have clothes?" she asked Eva. "If not, you're more than welcome to borrow some of mine, if you'd like." She smiled again and clasped her hands happily, "Everything will be just fine, you'll see."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:48 am

"I believe that it will," Eva said, grinning. "Everything almost always works out somehow, and this situation really isn't all that bad, at least not as bad as some situations that have worked out very well." Truthfully, Eva didn't think that the situation was bad at all. She was happy for Anna in fact. Still, she didn't want to set Jasper off again. "Anyway, thanks for the offer, Alice. I'm not so sure that your clothes would fit me though. I am a lot taller than you are."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:54 am

Alice nodded in agreement, "Yes it does," she smiled. At the mention of their differences in statures, Alice looked down at herself, as if only just noticing. "Oh!" she giggled, "Well, Rosalie's clothes should fit nicely," she nodded. "Come with me!" Knowing Rosalie was still busy with Emmett upstairs, she took Eva's hand, leading her outside. "See, Rosalie and Emmett have just gotten back, and I'm sure her bags are still outside," she grinned. Sure enough, opening the back of the hummer, she found Rosalie's bag. "We'll take it to my room and you can pick something out," Alice suggested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:56 am

Eva had to smile at Alice's eagerness and kindness, and she said, "Thank you so much." Then she remembered something. Rosalie still didn't like her. A little nervously, Eva asked, "Are you sure that she won't mind?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:05 am

Alice smiled happily, "It's my pleasure, Eva," she said. She laughed softly and shook her head, "Oh don't worry. Rosalie will throw a fit, but she always does about everything. Just ignore her, we all do except for Emmett. Come, let's go!" She closed the back of the Hummer, and headed back inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:07 am

Well, they all do have a lot of clothes, Eva reasoned, while I usually just buy stuff as I go along. Besides, Alice seems to think that it's okay.
She smiled and followed Alice quickly inside. No use for them to get caught and get in trouble.
"So, who's this friend of Jasper's exactly who's coming here?" Alice hadn't told her too much earlier. They'd been too focused on helping Anna then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:11 am

She lead her up the stairs as she smiled. "Roman is a good friend of Jasper's that we met many years ago during one of our vacations. He's Russian," she grinned, nudging Eva teasingly, "and he is very good looking. He is also a wonderful person, very nice, and very polite. A complete gentleman."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:14 am

Eva had to laugh at Alice's enthusiasm, and she couldn't quite repress the shiver that went up her spine at Alice's description. He did sound very, very appealing.
"He does sound great, Alice," she said. "I can't wait to meet him and see how we get along. I hope that he doesn't take to me like Rosalie and Bella have."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:24 am

Once in her bedroom, she laid Rose's suitcase one her bed, and swiftly opened it.

"I can't wait either, I just know it'll be great!" she smiled, going through the clothes in the suitcase, laying some of it out to make it easier to see. "Oh, I'm sure he will like you just fine." She giggled softly and looked at her with a wink, "I've seen it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:26 am

"And you're sure this time?" Eva asked, her voice breathlessly excited and far from accusing. "Why do you think that you saw him with Anna before? Obviously, that's not going to happen now. Not after Jacob."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:32 am

"I am sure," she said gently, a small smile on her face. "Honestly, I think I was still so caught up with my emotions over Jasper. Even after he explained that I was the only one for him.. it was still..difficult. I saw Anna getting attacked, and when I told him, he ran out, left me standing there without an explanation. I understand now - I would do the same for any of my siblings. I just didn't know why he cared so much, so soon," she explained before sitting on the bed with a sigh. "I've never felt like I could lose Jasper. Since we found each other, there has been no doubt on my mind that we were meant for each other. And then Anna showed up and he changed so abruptly. He gave into her so quickly. And I think that's what provoked my vision. The need for someone to be with her so eliminate her as a threat." She looked up, her eyes shinning with guilt. "That's pathetic, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eva Evita

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:40 am

Eva shook her head immediately, feeling even sorrier for Alice than she had earlier. She leaned over and gave the smaller woman a comforting hug, pulling away after a few seconds.
"No, not at all," Eva said. "It makes a lot of sense actually. I mean, he's your husband, and you love him, like you said. You didn't know what had happened between him and Anna because he hadn't gotten a chance to explain it all to you yet. Then you saw him worrying himself sick over her, and even though you two had made up and you didn't really think that he was going to betray you for her, you were still a little jealous. No one could blame you for feeling that way. I know that I would feel that way if I were you, and I'd want to find someone to distract Anna from my husband too in that situation."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Family   Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:48 am

Alice gave her a weak smile, "Really?" she asked softly.

She looked down for a moment, before looking up again, meeting Eva's eyes. "I judged you unfairly when we first met, Eva. And I truly apologize. I couldn't see past my emotions and all I saw was another beautiful woman that my husband could be interested in. Especially because you knew more about his situation with Anna than I did."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family   

Back to top Go down

Family
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next